Playing For Keeps Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy games on the road to the barbecue.
3.2k words
4.68
28.5k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanithLow
TanithLow
118 Followers

Diego just stared at his mate hoping that she would tell him she's joking. He waited. Nothing. Aurora just stared at him with those silver eyes, wide and unblinking. When neither said nothing, she shook her head and turned and handed him a towel from the drawer.

He felt her disappointment as if it was his own and just like that, all the arguments he had lined up disappeared and all he wanted to do was give her everything and anything she asked of him. Hell, he'd give her the world if he could.

"I'm sorry, angel." He said taking the towel she offered.

She looked up at him as if she was studying his features and she nodded, like she was agreeing to something. "I want this to work. Because... I... Now that I have you in my life, I wanna keep you, Diego." Aurora said softly. The vulnerability in those silver eyes that had been burning with power just moments ago, almost brought him to his knees.

Diego put his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. God she was so small and fragile. Yet underneath that fragile shell was a woman with strength that would put even Xander to shame. She burned with a fire brighter than any woman he had ever met, in his heart. He would let nothing hurt her, least of all himself. He felt his mate melt into his arms and her emotions settle into soft contentment.

It was then that he understood how hard it was for her to open up to him. She had let him dominate her during sex, which was a step into the right direction. But this was something more. He could sense that the wolf pack meant a lot to her, it was like the way he felt about his Pride.

"If you really want to go then... I guess I could tolerate the nasty wet dog smell." He said and immediately felt her happiness at his acceptance. It rushed through him like a wave of pleasure that had him grinning from ear to ear.

Aurora smiled up at him, revealing dazzling white teeth. "You're gonna love it!"

Diego doubted that but as long as it made her happy...

They had dressed quickly and he had sent Camden and Xander back to the Pride house with the U-haul. He didn't think she was ready to move in with him and he felt it best not to pressure her. Besides they had time to work these things out at a slow pace. He didn't want to ruin anything by going too fast.

Aurora hummed along to Nickelback's "This is how you remind me" as they drove to the O'Callaghan barbecue. They had taken her car. A black Jeep Wrangler with customized seats to fit her wings. The dark feathered limbs weren't visible neither were her tattoos. Her glamour was on. However it did nothing to diminish her beauty. It seemed to him that beauty pulsed from his mate.

"You're staring." She said not taking her eyes off the road but smiling nonetheless.

"Can't I stare at my beautiful mate?"

"Why of course you can." Her tone held a touch of mischief.

Hmmm ... it seemed his mate wanted to play.

Diego rested his hand on her thigh and slowly pushed up the hem of the skirt he had made her wear.

**************

A sound in between a contented sigh and a moan escaped Aurora. She hadn't worn a dress in almost a decade. She didn't like them because they weren't made for her type of fun. But as Diego softly caressed her thigh back and forth she reconsidered her views on dresses. His touch was tenderness and sexual hunger mixed in one gorgeous tiger shifter. His hands were calloused but she delighted in the contrast between her soft skin and his rough hands. It made her feel soft and ladylike, not that she had ever been interested in having those two qualities but then again, everything felt different with Diego. Hell at this point she believed he could do anything and it would still feel good.

His hand traveled up her thigh and to her naked pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear because her mate had decided he didn't want any hindrance when he wanted access to her cunt.

"Diego..." she whispered. Her voice trembled as she struggled to focus on the road. Good thing the O'Callaghan Pack house was way out of the city. There weren't many cars around the rural area.

"Yes, mate?" he said, blinking those amber eyes innocently as if he didn't have his hand up her skirt. The perv.

"I'm driving." She gritted out between clenched teeth.

"And I'm enjoying my mate's cunt." He said casually as his finger stroked her throbbing clit softly. It was but a graze but she jerked in her seat, momentarily losing control of the wheel.

Diego barked out a laugh that turned into a very feline smile when she glared at him. "How far to the Wolves' house?"

"Thirty minutes or so." She answered hesitantly, not knowing what he was up to but sure it was no good.

"I'll make you a deal." He announced, his fingers tracing patterns on her mound.

Aurora stayed quiet. She was so horny that she doubted she could talk and drive all at the same time.

Diego was having none of that. He gave her dripping pussy a sharp spank that resonated in the car. The pinpricks of pain and pleasure almost made her cum right then and there but she bit her lips and pushed back the wave of pleasure currently assaulting every nerve ending in her body. She didn't want to cum without his permission. She was even starting to think that she wasn't able to cum without his permission.

"What's the deal, Sir?" she asked, slipping into the submissive role that was becoming second nature to her.

"You'll like it, angel. If you can drive for the next five minutes without cumming while I play with your cunt, we'll pull over and I'll eat your sweet pussy and make you cum until you can't cum anymore."

Okay that sounded really good. She had discovered last night as he sucked and licked every inch of her body that his tongue had a raspy feel to it. Like a cat. It drove her insane. She could only imagine how good it would feel to have that against her clit but then... "And if I do cum while you play with my pussy?"

He grinned; clearly this was the part he had been waiting for. "We'll still pull over and you'll still get to cum but I'll be whipping your clit with my belt, not eating you out."

Aurora blinked. Her heart hammered against her ribcage as she imagined both scenarios. Her cunt juice dripped out between her pussy lips and soaked the leather seats.

"Hmmm... my slut's getting horny. So I take it you accept the challenge?"

She nodded slowly. How hard could it be? Only five minutes, right? She could control herself... and then Diego commenced his assault on her poor cunt.

His finger dived back into her and her back arched, her foot pressing on the gas. She managed to regain control of herself as well as the car. He let her settle and circled her already throbbing clit with his talented. Aurora groaned, the wave of pleasure that was brought on by his fingers coupled with his pleasure that she felt through their bond driving her wild. By some miracle she managed to still stay in control of her body that wanted nothing more to lose itself in the pleasure her mate was offering. However, she couldn't help panting he shoved two fingers into her sopping hole. She groaned, not giving a flying fuck if it made her sound like a greedy slut. Diego worked his fingers into her methodically, making sure every one of her sweet spot. He caressed her vaginal walls slowly yet her nerve endings were ablaze with awareness.

Aurora ground her pussy against his fingers; she moaned and groaned helplessly, determined not to cum before the five minutes. Her knuckles were bone white as she gripped onto the wheel, holding on for dear life. All the while, her pussy juices flowed out making squelching sounds as his wicked fingers pumped in and out of her and her pussy clenched and unclenched seeking for more.

A low animal-like growl tore through the car. Aurora turned towards her mate. Diego's eyes had gone completely tiger. The amber irises were glowing with sexual hunger and his pupils were slitted. His eyes watched her with the attention a predator gave its prey before sinking its teeth into it. His fangs were out, adding to the feral expression. She moaned as she saw his mate in such an aroused state. It added to the hailstorm that was rising with each passing second. "How long?" she managed to choke out as she fought her body that so desperately wanted to give in and cum.

"Three minutes." He growled, his voice taking that animal quality. "God you're scent is driving me insane!"

Aurora nodded frantically. He was the one that was driving her insane!

She wrenched her gaze from Diego and tried --unsuccessfully- to fix her attention on the road. That was when he let out another growl and pressed his thumb against her swollen clit. He rubbed the bundle of nerves simultaneously with her g-spot.

She cried out. She couldn't help it. The last comprehensible thought she had was to wrench the wheel to the side and to slam on the brakes, before her body gave in to the pleasure it had been denied. Her body jerked as a series of spasms wrecked through her. Her cunt clenched, gripping his fingers inside her as she came, her body assaulted by wave after wave of pleasure. She thought she heard glass breaking but she didn't care. Aurora was lost in a glorious orgasm that took her out of this world and into paradise.

She didn't know how much time had passed by the time she came down from her climax. She blinked a couple of times to clear the tweedy birds that were flying around her head. Her head lolled to the side and she looked at her mate. His lips stretched in a very male smile. She felt his smugness through their bond as her body jerked from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"You held on for four minutes." He said his smile stretching even wider revealing sharp fangs. Unlike her fangs, which were basically elongated sharp canines, all of his teeth were long and sharp like a tiger's. "I get to spank your clit."

"But I just came, Sir. My clit is sensitive." She said with a pout. Aurora felt like she needed to put up some semblance of refusal even if the very thought of having her clit spanked had her juices dripping.

"Then you'll get a thorough clit spanking, won't you angel?" he winked. He raised his hand tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. Aurora found the gesture sweet. The tenderness of the act was so at odds with the wild orgasm he just gave her and that somehow made it even more... caring. When she looked into his eyes, it wasn't just sexual hunger she saw, it was also --dare she even think it?- love. Maybe it was too soon to tell but a part of her was sure. She was scared to listen to that part of her. She had seen countless couples destroyed by "love", she didn't want to be one of those people whose hearts broke because of unrequited love.

Aurora pushed all of those thoughts to the back of her mind, she wanted to focus on the here and now. Her fears and insecurities could wait for a later time to be dealt with. For now, all she wanted to do was enjoy her beautiful mate.

She smiled. "I'm starting to think you're a sadist."

Diego raised an eyebrow at her. "And you're a masochist so we're a perfect match."

She blushed! Actually freakin' blushed! She couldn't remember the last time a guy had made her blush. He leaned and kissed her cheek.

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

She smiled and trailed a finger down his jaw. She leaned in to kiss and noticed for the first time since her orgasm that her right wing had broken out her backseat window. So that was what had been broken, she thought and turned around slowly maneuvering her wing out of the broken window. It was easier said than done because her wings were invisible because of her glamour. She grunted as one of her feathers caught on a shard of glass and was pulled out. It felt the same as having a hair strand pulled out. The moment the feather left her wing, it became visible.

Diego chuckled, a low rumble that echoed in the part of her soul she shared with him. However she ignored it and glared at him.

"Aren't you going to help me?" she demanded.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Because you're in a frustrating experience, I'll let that one slide. If it happens again I'll gag that dirty mouth of yours so your screams won't be heard when I whip your ass red."

She narrowed her eyes and thought of reminding him that she healed too fast to have her ass whipped red but she thought better of it and instead said "Please, Sir, would you help me get my wing out?"

He smiled. "That's better, angel."

*********************

Getting Aurora's wing out took more time than it should have because a) he couldn't see her wing, only feel them and b) his cock was so hard that he couldn't think straight, he had to blink a few times to get rid of the images he kept having about fucking her. On all fours, her round ass offered up to him. Aurora bent over, holding her ankles, her pussy peaking at him from between her thighs... It was a miracle that he had managed to get her wing out at all.

"I can take care of that for you." she said with a sultry smile, eyeing the bulge in his jeans.

And that was exactly what he wanted her to do. Right after he made good on his promise to spank her clit.

Diego looked around him; they were in the middle of nowhere so he was sure no one would see them...

"Get in the back and open your legs wide. Now!" he growled when he saw hesitation cross her features.

She immediately jumped into the backseat and he followed. He looked down at his mate. Her legs wide open, her cunt was already wet, the scent of her arousal making his yowl with sexual hunger. Her breasts were rising up and down as she breathed heavily. Looks like his angel wanted a clit spanking after all. Well he wasn't about to make her wait any longer.

He undid his belt buckle and made a loop with it, leaving about six inches out of the loop.

"Open your pussy lips for me." He ordered and she complied with shaking hands.

Diego moaned and started spanking her swollen clit, hard. He didn't want her healing and missing out on her spanking. He landed spank after spank on her clit and she cried out with each one. At first she cried out with pain but the cries soon turned to moans and she was humping the air.

He kept on spanking her and she took it all and begging her. He entered a place where only he and his mate existed. A state of mind where he would use his mate again and again and she took all he had to give and she repaid in kind.

In moments, he felt his Aurora cumming. She trashed and jerked, screaming out his name. His eyes never left her body and thank god because the moment he stopped spanking her clit, her cunt spasmed and she squirted. A stream of her cunt juice shot out of her. In the next moment he had his face buried in her pussy, the scent of her pussy driving him wild. He devoured her cunt as she gyrated her hips against him. Fuck but she tasted amazing! Sweet ... so fucking sweet. He had to wrench himself from her cunt as he felt her getting close to orgasm.

She let out a growl that sounded more animal than human and shot up. Her silver hair was a mess, her eyes glowing with barely restrained power and her fangs were fully extended.

Their eyes met and he let his tiger come to the surface. Power seemed to seep out from every part of her, her skin even glowed with. And in that moment he realized what a powerful being she was. Way more powerful than him, than anyone he'd ever met. Her power was a silver light that flowed into him via their mating bond and encased all his being. Yet, something amazing happened. She lowered her eyes and bared her neck to him in submission. Both man and tiger were elated with the realization that she was giving herself to him. Diego was not going to do any less for her.

In perfect synchronization their bodies met in a clash that had the car rocking. His hands went around his mate's body and held her against him. Their lips devoured one another's. Fangs ripped through flesh, leaving trails of blood with healed wounds. She sucked and licked at all of it, groaning. His claws dug into the tender flesh on her ass, marking her as his. Aurora arched against him, her head thrown back and lips parted in a silent moan. He trailed kisses down her jaw, nipped and sucked her neck.

"I need you." he groaned as -- not only his cock- but every part of him yearned for his mate.

She nodded understanding both meanings and turned around. She managed to get on all fours in the limited space they had, her ass, which now had crescent shaped wounds that were healing but would leave scars, rubbed against his cock. Marks left by mates on each other always left scars, no matter how fast the person healed. It was a symbol of who the person belonged to. And Aurora belonged to him. He wanted the whole world to know that she was his and would mark her every chance he got. In turn he would wear the marks she gave him with pride. But right now... right now, he needed to fuck her.

Diego took his cock out and plunged into her without ceremony. They both made animalistic sounds as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He couldn't hold out long so much she drove him crazy with ecstasy. He leaned against her back, feeling her wings against his shoulder. His claws once again dug into her hips. Her dress had a low back that allowed her wings freedom; he put it to good use as he sank into the sweet spot where her wings grew out her back. The moment her sweet blood filled his mouth she cried out as her pussy milked his cock. He couldn't hold out any longer, he shot load after load into her, his hips jerking uncontrollably.

"That's it... that's it... right there.... Yes Diego... oh yes. Fuck I love you." she crooned.

The moment they both realized what she had just said, they both froze...

To be continued...

TanithLow
TanithLow
118 Followers