Playing Games

Story Info
Drunk, high and horny-- playing games.
2.7k words
3.39
43.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here!"

"No, Why the fuck should I?"

"You know why—so don't play games, miss!"

Look who's talking about playing games. You're pathetic."

Pathetic! You're the one who's drunk and horny"

Me! Really! That bulge in your jeans looks like you want something pretty bad.

Is that why you can't take your eyes off it? Look at you. I bet your cunt is dripping to get this hard cock in you.

You think so. You think 'cause you got a hard dick I want it.

I know it. I know how you play games with your fucking teasing then end up begging for it--I know you. You didn't invite me up for coffee cause you're a good girl.

"You're nuts. I invited you up for coffee 'cause you had too much to drink. It has nothing to do with what you're thinking. I'm just being a friend.

Oh yeah! Right! Now you think I'm the one who needs coffee. You're not exactly miss sober face, you know—you were putting it away too. Five martinis! I know what you want-- so come here!

Fuck no! I'm not as drunk as you think. So shut the fuck up.

"Come on over here and sit on my cock. You know how you like to ride this cock. Look I'll take it out so you can see how big and hard it is for you.

You think all you have to do is dangle that cock in front of my eyes and I'll come running.

You liked it when we were dancing at the club rubbing your pussy against it- sliding up and down like you were a fucking pole dancer. Come on and get your ass over here and ride me!

Fuck you!

You can't take your eyes off it. Look how big and hard it is. I know you want it—so stop playing games.

I don't play games—when I want something, I know how to get it.

Is that so?

Yeah!

Tell me wearing that tight dress with your tits barely covered and those knee high boots isn't playing games.

I like how I look—I can't help it if you get hot looking at me---that's your problem.

Hey! who do you think you're fooling—you dress like a slut and grind your ass against my cock when we're dancing then lure me up here and act all goody goody and say you don't play games---I know a fucking tease when I see one.

You're nuts. I like to dance like that and if you take it the wrong way and think I'm teasing you and playing games-- well, what can I say—I'm just dancing.

If you call humping my thigh and groaning when I hold your ass dancing—I'd call it something else.

Yeah—what do you call it?

I call it wanting to fuck. I call it being a horny drunk slut who wants me to take her out in the alley.

I don't know what you're talking about. Now I'm gonna go make you some coffee and let you get on your way.

I don't want coffee—how about smoking this joint with me?

You're something else, mister. You don't know when to stop!

You know how much you like getting stoned before we fuck. Come on.

You're bad! Okay, I'll take a few hits then you're out of here and I'm calling it a day. No fucking—so get that out of your dirty mind. No fucking—get it!

If you say so.

Okay! Come over here and I promise no funny business—just a few hits of this dynamite weed and you can go to bed and I'll leave you horny and all alone—no more games, okay.

Okay. Light up and no playing games.

Here, take a hit. Be careful—this is good stuff!

I can handle it. You know me.

Yeah. I know you. I know you better than you think I do.

Yeah—what do you know Mr. Smarty pants? Give me that joint.

Careful—I'm warning you two hits and you'll be zonkers."

Cool it. I can handle it-- now tell me what do you think you know about me that I don't know.

I know how much you like it when I touch your thigh, like this.

Hey, you said no funny business. Here, take this joint and stop touching me.

You like it when I move my hand up your thigh—nice and slow.

I said get your hand away. Man, you're right—that's good stuff. Mmmmmm.

You like it when I move my hand all the way up your thigh and get close like this. You like that don't you?

I do but you said no playing around.

You like it when I tease you, barely touching you.

Oh baby That feels so good----mmmmmmmm.

Just lay back—yeah like that. You're so wet.

"Oh fuck, mmmmmm--that so hot! I like this.

You like when I play with your tit, licking your nipple like this, don't you? You like when I grab your pussy like this and bite your nipple.

Oh fuck! You're so bad.

You like it when I'm bad. You like how horny I make you. Look how you're lifting your hips for it.

I want your cock.

Not yet. I want you crazy. I want you desperate.

Don't do this. Don't tease me.

See what happens when you play games with me---see what happens when you wear those skimpy tight skirts and that top that barely holds your tits in.

Just fuck me—I want your cock—now.

I told you—I'm going to make you beg for it.

Give it to me bastard!

I like it when you demand and think I give a fuck. I want you to beg!

Two can play this game.

Yeah but only one wins---me!

You think so. You've met your match. I'm going to bed. Let yourself out.

Hey, get back here. You're not going anywhere.

Let go of me. Let go--

No way—get your ass back on this couch.

No—you think you can get me stoned and tease me and get me begging—

You know you want it---Come and get it!

Look at you—you want me so bad your cock is sticking straight out.

And you can't keep your eyes off it.

Fuck you! Let go of my arm and get out of here.

No—not until I get what I want and you're going to give it to me. I know you. You're so hungry for it. You can't fool me with your games.

I told you. I don't play games. Now let go.

Get down on your knees and give me a blow job.

Hey you're holding my arm too tight --stop!

No!

Let go of me!

You know you want to suck my cock. You always do when you get stoned!

I said let go of me. Stop looking at me like that!

Get down on your knees.

Stop pulling me—stop it.

I said get down on your knees and suck my cock—you know you want it.I know how much you like my cock in your mouth.

Stop pulling my hair.

Come on-- my cock is right on your lips. Put it in your mouth—you know you want it.

You're so bad!

I see your eyes. You want it in your mouth! Come on you little cock sucker---give me one of your good blow jobs---yeah just like that. Ohhhhh you're tongue feels so good I like when you lick me like that. Yeah that's so good. Ohh yeah--do it! Do it to me! Suck my cock! ohhhhh you have such a hot mouth. Your mouth feels so good. You're such a good cock loving slut. Yeah take it down your throat. Ohhhhh do it! Do it! I want to fuck you mouth. Keep sucking! Oh you're so good. That's so good Ohhhhhh baby I'm cummming! Hey! Don't stop! You can't stop now. Hey! What do you think you're doing? Don't stop! I want to fuck your mouth---get back here!

You want me don't you? You want to fuck me, don't you? Tough! You can't have me.

Oh yes I can!

You think so.

I know so.

Oh yeah!

Yeah. I know you want it. I know you want this big hard cock.

I don't need your cock. Look I can fuck myself with my hand. You like when I rub my pussy like this and fuck myself. You like watching me--don't you? You like when I spread my legs like this and put my hand inside my thong like this and put three fingers in my cunt. You like watching me. You want to be where my fingers are.

You're such a fucking tease. You can't take your eyes off of this big hard cock.I'm going to come over there and make you grab my cock and fuck it.

Try it. If you think you're man enough to get me to fuck your cock, try it.

You're playing with fire, baby! I'm going to fuck your brains out!

Oh yeah. You think I'm going to let you fuck me!

I know you are!

No way! You better stay away!

I'm coming over to get you.

It won't do any good.

We'll see about that.

Hey! Let go of my arm. Let go. Get away from me!

You like this cock. You like how I'm lifting up your tight skirt and moving my cock up and down your dripping pussy through that soaked thong—pushing it in you.

No. Stop. Get away from me.

You want it bad. I can tell! You want this big cock in your tight little pussy,don't you?

Stop!

No. Take your hand away and take my cock in your hand and use it. I'll move your thong aside. Come on! play with yourself with it. I know how horny that makes you. I know you. Take it in your hand.

Ohhhhh you're cock is so big I can barely get my hand around it. Ohh fuck! It's so big and hard. Ohhhhhhh you feel so good. I love your cock. ohhhhhhhh you feel so good! You're driving me fucking crazy. I want it! I want you to fuck me. I want it bad!

No! Not yet! Come on.Use it. You like that don't you?

I need it. I need it.

Rub it on your clit. Rub my cock on your clit.

Ohhhhhhh fuck that's so hot. I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum. I can't stand it. Fuck me! Fuck me! Please! I need your cock. Ohhhhhh no. Don't stop! Don't take it away! Don't do this! Fuck me you bastard. Don't do this to me.Don't tease me!

See what happens when you play games. You can't wiggle your ass against my cock when we're dancing. You can't grab my ass and grind your pussy against my cock! You can't press your big tits against me, gripping my cock in you hand then whisper in my ear let's get out of here. Who do you think you're messing around with?

OOhhh baby! I want it. I want it bad! Stop teasing me!

See what happens when you get drunk at the club and pretend you want to give me coffee when we get here, acting all goody goody.You can't play games with me and get away with it.

Please fuck me. I'll do anything you want! I can't stand this!

I think I need a taste of you. I think I want a drink from your juicy cunt! Now lean back against the wall and spread your legs for me like a good girl.

Oh fuck! I can barely stand. I need your cock!

Your thong is soaked. I like licking your pussy through your silky thong. How you push your pussy against my tongue—frustrated, how wild and hungry you are, how you want me to rip it off and feel my tongue fucking you---you're such a slut!

Eat me! Eat me!

Mmmmmmmm! I think I'll just slide your thong aside----mmmmmm you taste so good, so juicy.

Ohhhhhhfuck!

That's it- push your pussy on my tongue. You want it so bad. You like when I eat you like this. You get so wild!

Stop talking and fuck me with your tongue! Eat me! Eat me! Suck my clit! Do it! Oh yes like that. That's it. ohhhhhh you're so good. I love when you suck my clit and lick it like that. Ohhhhhhh fuck! Oh no! Your fingers! Oh no. Ohmygod! I can't stand it. I'm cummmming. Oh keep fucking me Fuck me with your fingers. I'm there! Ohhhhhhh no! Don't stop! Don't stop---keep fucking me! I need to cum! Oh nooooooo!Don't stop! Oh nooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhhh noooooo!

I want you to taste yourself. I want you to suck my fingers. I want you to taste your juices on my lips—then maybe I'll fuck you!

"You're bad! You're such a bad man—you fucker!

Kiss me! Taste my tongue in your mouth---mmmmmmmm you're mouth is so hot! Now look into my eyes while I finger fuck you more! Ohhhhhhh you're so tight on my fingers! Look into my eyes---ah I can see how desperate you are. Your pussy is so tight! Wait 'til I get my cock in you! Yes, that's it grab my cock like that! Show me how much you want it!

This is mine! Your cock is mine!

You want a good hard fuck, don't you? No more games! No more teasing!

I want to ride you! Get down on the floor

Good! I like when you ride me! Take that thong off, baby and ride me like a cowgirl on her bronco.

Here! Smell it! Smell my wet thong! Ohhhhhhh I just want to straddle you and go to town!

Come on baby, Take my cock! Ride me! Ride me! Ohhhhhh baby you're so tight!

I love this! I love how big you feel! Ohhhhhh fuck! I like riding you like this! ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Your fucking tits are so big! I like when they fall out of your dress like this---bouncing all over the place. I just want to grab them!

Yeah take my tits! I like when you grab them! Get rough!

What a hand full! Your nipples are so hard.

I love riding your cock----ohhhhhhh fuck! I'm getting close.

Ride me harder. Harder! Ohhhhhhh you're such a slut riding me like this rubbing your clit—I want you to cum all over my cock---cum for me! Cum for me!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhfuck I'm cummmmmming cummmmming ohhhhhhh baby yeah yeah yeah I'm there ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes ohmygod I'm cummmmmmming! Fuck me harder! Harder!

Yeah! Cum all over me---that's it ohhhhhhh yeah now it's my turn, now you're going to get it. I'm going to take you! On your back! This is what you want! You like when I buck you off of me like this and take you on the floor! Spread your legs! Get them over my shoulders!

You look so fierce! I want it hard!

That's what you're going to get! Ohhhhh baby I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You're going to get it for playing games with me!

Fuck me! Fuck me! Take me!

Take it! Take it! Give me that tight pussy!

Yeah pound me! Drive it in me ohhhhhhhhhh yeah ohhhhhhhhh I love your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!

See what happens when you play games!

Yeah! I get what I want! I told you I know how to get what I want! Now fuck me harder! Harder! God damn it---I want it harder! Yeah baby give it to me you bastard! Fuck you little whore slut!

Take it baby Take it! Take it! Take it! Take it in that tight cunt!

Ohhhhhhhh I'm cummmmming ohhhhhhhhh fuck me harder I'm cummmmming ohhhhh you are so hard so big so deep ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh!OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!

I'm cummmming too. Oh baby your pussy is so fucking tight! Keep fucking me ohhhhhh yeah that's so good ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cum all over me! Cum all over me! I want it all over me!

Here it comes. I'm cummmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhh here it comes!

I love it! Your cum is so hot! It's so hot so fucking hot! I want you to rub it all over my tits then suck and lick my nipples----ohhhhh I love this!

Your tits look so good!

Yeah suck your cum from my tits—ohhhhhhh that's so hot!

I love fucking you. You're so amazing!

So are you baby. I love you.

I love you too, darling. I like playing games with you. Let's go to bed and get some sleep now.