Playing Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, grabbed her arm and spun, twisting her around. That put both arms behind her back. Momentarily. Until she cart wheeled, leaving us shaking hands. If she could grab my groin then her privates were fair game. I ripped her shirt down. Her tits popped free. She threw back her shoulders. Even her breasts taunted me. Before I could reach out for two handfuls she planted a foot in my stomach. I flew back, once more on my ass. The canvas was coarse and firm. This was embarrassing and exhausting.

She rushed me while I was only halfway back to standing, raised up on one arm. Instead of finishing the process, I leaned forward head butting her stomach. She gasped and fell back. I jumped on top, grabbing her one exposed arm and the opposite shoulder. She writhed side to side but was partially pinned. Her tits were exactly like Barbey's. Actually it was visa versa, since Keiko was the model. For pure pleasure I rubbed my face against the soft but firm flesh. My selfish distraction let her roll free of my grasp. I was face down and she was above me, knee in the small if my back.

It was no longer fun and games. I reached around with both hands and grabbed her foot. Somehow I bucked up on my knees, throwing off her balance. She was getting back on her feet almost before she hit the canvas.

I was exhausted. Keiko's next move, whatever she chose, would be successful because I didn't have the stamina to parry her attack. Then I remembered Andy's tales of hot sex with Keiko and how she seemed to enjoy a bit of violence as opposed to gentleness.

She rushed me, tits bouncing. I reached up and slapped my hand against an outside curve of flesh. Keiko lurched past, her legs wobbling. In a distracted state, she was momentarily vulnerable. I pawed her breasts and pulled at her nipples. Her knees buckled. Keiko fell to her haunches, my hands still mauling her chest. She tore my shorts down.

Her eyes shot open. "You weren't kidding were you?"

She'd seen my statistics. "Eight inches, in the flesh." As I stepped out of my shorts, I stood back far enough so Keiko couldn't deliver a sweep or a debilitating blow to my crotch. I didn't trust her.

"Shit. You're huge."

My old neighbor, Cocksworth, was huge, a foot long. I'm just big for my age. She pulled at my dick. Hard tugs jerked my hips forward. Her lips started sucking, almost nibbling, with a hint of teeth. I grabbed her hair before she got too aggressive and bit. When she growled, I yanked her head harder. Her eyes were glazed over as if she was in drugs. Perhaps rough sex was like a drug to her.

While she marveled at my manhood, I shoved her backwards, crawled over and punched her stomach. I know you're not supposed to hit women but my second choice was cracking her skull open with a stool from the corner of the ring. She gasped for breath. I straddled her and held her shoulders down with my knees. She brought her one hand up and squeezed my cock, which was erect from the display of tits and mouth action. Fair was fair so I let go of one shoulder and slid my hand into her pants. No undies. The pubic hair was baby fine and soft. Without permission, I thrust one finger into her cunt.

Keiko moaned as I explored her pussy opening. "You like to play rough," she shouted.

"You know you want it." I added a second digit.

I probed her vagina as she stoked me. Would she forget about the wrestling match if we fucked? I withdrew my fingers and used that hand to slap her face. Not hard, but to deliver a message - she couldn't mess around with me. "Your pants. Get them off."

Keiko lifted her hips and wiggled her way out of the bottoms. With one kick, they sailed out of the ring. Legs spread, I had full access.

I threw myself in top of her, belly to belly, keeping her thighs separated. She must have realized she was close to getting pinned. No amount of strength was going to displace me if I had leverage. But I needed to distract her long enough to get a three count. I thwacked my dick against her pubic mound. "You like sex don't you?"

"Not with your cock. Too big."

"Come on. You'll stretch to fit."

Both of her hands reached around to drag me off, or perhaps grab my ass. Aha! A clear violation of our agreement. She'd lost, but didn't make any sign of stopping.

I leaned my hands on her upper arms. Keiko tossed and turned to avoid keeping her shoulders against the canvas. Her pattern was predictable. Left followed by right quickly, and then left. I prepared my angle and timed my thrust. As she came left I bucked forward using my fingers to guide by cock into her pussy. I was ready for the rock right. As she shifted her weight I rolled the same way. We ended up on our sides her leg over my hip her cunt open wider. I held her hips against me, plunged deeper and then used her roll back left to shift higher on her torso. I slapped her breasts again and her hips relaxed.

"Take it out. You're tearing me. Shit, no!"

I took that as agreement to continue. I chewed on her ear harder than just nibbles. Her hips joined my dance. Despite her protests and predictions, I fit just fine. Andy had said Keiko was the aggressor. I'd turned he tables. I pulled back so that just the tip of my cock was inside. She arched her back, evidently straining to avoid more penetration. That put her shoulders flat on the canvas. I counted my deep plunges. "One, two, three. You've lost."

She wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs. "Not so fast." Her pussy tightened. There was no escaping her sex death grip. Her arms circled my waist and clamped together, pressing hard. I strained to inhale. My diaphragm was under her control. "What do you want?"

"Fuck me hard. Make it hurt."

Fine by me, except I had no freedom of movement.

"Come on, big man. Fuck the loser." She gripped me like a vise.

The more I fucked, the harder she gripped. The harder she gripped, the more I struggled to attack her pussy. Our adversarial roles weren't gone, just repurposed. I reached around looking for something to distract her. I found her asshole. One finger in, unannounced and unmoistened.

"Ooooow." Her legs relaxed.

I shot forward giving her the full length. She raised her knees up framing her breasts. That tilted her pelvis up giving me even better penetration.

But I wanted something different. I pulled out. "Hands and knees." It was an order.

She obliged, rolling over, tits hanging. I slapped at her thighs and she spread them. I moved into position behind her and reentered. In this position I had access to Barbey's tits with both hands. I felt their contour with gentle caresses and their mass with strong palpation. And I didn't forget her nipples hard and red. I pulled them down as I thrust into her. Keiko was shaking, grinding against me. "You fuck me," she ordered. "You fuck me like you fucked Cassie."

"I didn't fuck Cassie," I shouted. I swept her arms away. Keiko landed flat on the canvas, trapping my hands under her tits, her legs akimbo. I climbed higher giving her the last fraction of my prick length. And then I gave it to her again. I was relentless on her puffed nipples. My thrusts were pubic-smacking violent. She seemed to enjoy the ferocity and enthusiasm.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Andy doesn't fuck like this. Fuck me until you're ready to cum."

That's what I thought I was doing. With a slap of her ass every once in a while to keep her interest level up. I was in charge.

Keiko yelped and sighed with each spanking. "When you cum, cum on my face."

I was fine with ferocious fucking, even enthusiastic, but the sticky finish put me off. I'd seen pictures and movies of oriental girls with cum facials. I'd always considered it a waste. Cum belonged inside a pussy. That's where it worked magic. Maybe in a woman's mouth as a second choice. But in her face? No harm if that's what she wanted.

I was jumping and humping, drilling here in my relentless pursuit of an orgasm. Mine. When I felt the tingling, I pulled out. She rolled over. I scooted up, my dick aimed at her face. Keiko wasn't subtle about what she wanted. And she wanted cum. She was at my groin, pumping my cock as furious as any woman ever had. I thought she might rip it off, buy that wasn't useful. Her fingers were deft. My hips bounced, giving her a clue I was excited, and maybe close.

She contorted her expression in anticipation. The first squirt hit her forehead. She aimed lower. The next wad splattered across her nose and eyes

She batted her lashes. They clung together. "Ow, it stings. Shit. I can't see."

I aimed and plunged past her lips. The remainder dripped into her mouth. She sucked once, hard.

I took a couple of deep breaths "I don't believe it. I won."

"I don't think so. This was the best sex I've ever had. And you'll want me again. All men do."

"Not this man." Not ever. There was good sex to had, without this level of effort and threat. I spread her knees and climbed between them. With one careless push, my cock pierced her pussy. "Say good bye to my dick, 'cause you'll never have it again." I stood, tumbled from the ring and got dressed. Fuck the non-disclosure documents. I'd had enough.

### An Original H M Tale ###

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2008, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12