Playing Games Ch. 04

Story Info
Young bw plays highstakes with her heart.
1.6k words
4.46
12k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I'd lost you."

I cried into his shirt as he called the police. After they questioned us they allowed us to go. The ride was silent to his house but his hand on mine was all that needed to be said. And just like the first night at his place he showed me to a room but this time I didn't want to sleep alone so before he closed the door I stopped him.

"Ezra,"

"Yes."

"Uhm, can I sleep with you? You know in your bed. I just don't want to be alone."

He looked at me for a second then nodded. He took my hand and led me downstairs to the main bedroom. I looked around and noticed how neat it was which really threw me. I guess he noticed the strange look on my face because he smiled before saying,

"I admit it. I'm slightly on the OCD side."

I motioned to his spotless room and he laughed.

"Okay, I am."

I laughed then too. I sat on his bed and he began taking off his clothes.

"What are you doing?"

He looked at me quizzically. "Getting ready for bed silly."

He took off his shirt and I thought I was dreaming. With all the hugs we'd shared I couldn't understand how I hadn't felt what looked to be a perfect six pack under his shirt. I couldn't wrench my eyes from his body. He coughed and I looked up to find him staring at me. I was caught.

He just winked at me then pulled off his pants to reveal a pair of black shorts. I was slightly disappointed since I'd hoped to see if his lower anatomy matched the superior. He looked at me for a while before asking whether I wanted to change. I told him I didn't have any clothes and he told me it was fine I could borrow one of his shirts. He pulled out a BSU t-shirt and handed it to me. I looked at it and he asked what was wrong.

"Uhm can you turn around?"

He laughed, "Why?"

"Just cause," I answered.

He groaned and turned around.

"No peeking either." I warned.

He laughed and promised no peeking. I quickly changed into the oversized t-shirt and jumped under the covers.

"Okay."

He turned around and frowned.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You didn't let me see anything!" He whined.

"Well, you might not like what you see." I whispered back.

Ezra just laughed. "You know I love everything about you so why would you say that?"

I felt the familiar stinging in the back of my eyes as I answered. "Because he didn't."

Ezra sighed and climbed in bed with me wrapping me up in his arms so my head was resting on his chest. His hand traced circles on my hip as he spoke.

"Ashley, I'm not him. I'd never hurt you like he did because I actually love you. You're beautiful, you're intelligent, you're funny and real and everything these other girls could never be. I just wish you could see yourself through me eyes. You'd be amazed."

I looked up at his beautiful green eyes and they were filled with the most sincerity and love. And before I could think my lips were pressed against his. I tried to pull back when he didn't respond right away but he wasn't having that. He pulled my face back to his and kissed me until I felt dizzy.

My lips never left his as I maneuvered onto his lap. I pulled away from his soft yet demanding lips and looked at him. Really took a hard look at him.

I noticed how light his curly hair was. It was sandy brown bordering on dirty blond which like his green eyes contrasted with his olive skin tone. I noticed these light little freckles on his cheeks and shoulders which were probably from running track in the hot sun, and I just wanted to kiss each one. I noticed the fine hairs on his chest and how his body naturally tapered off toward his cock.

I looked back up to his face to find him appraising me as well. I was scared to reveal myself but when I looked into his eyes I knew he would never hurt me, or judge me, or make me feel like less ever.

I pulled his t-shirt over my head and threw it onto his floor, I undid my bra and added it to the t-shirt on the floor. I slipped off my already damp panties and sat before him bare. Ezra gazed at me in my nudity and I became nervous.

I knew I wasn't shaped like other girls. I wasn't what the guys called "thick" or a "stout junt". Instead I'd been blessed with small breasts, a tiny waist, and a cute proportionate butt, aka a lot of nothing. But before I could really get going with my body issues, Ezra had me flipped onto my back and was kissing me senseless.

All thought of what I looked like flew out the window as his lips drifted to my neck and his fingers teased my pert nipples. His hungry mouth descended upon my breasts, licking and sucking, and I was dazed with the pleasure. I never knew so many sensations could be cajoled from just one's breasts but Ezra quickly changed that thought.

Then his head began moving lower and I let out a whimper of disappointment which made him chuckle. He kissed down my abdomen and hips, down my legs, all the way to the bottom of my feet, and back up to my waiting pussy. I felt his breath directly on my clit and tried to lift my hips but he just held them down.

"Ashley, you smell so sweet. Do you want me to taste you?"

I nodded my head furiously, but he didn't comply instead he said,

"I need to hear you say it so there's no mistake. Do you want me to taste your pussy?"

"Yes, yes. Taste me. Please." I answered in exasperation.

And taste he did. Ezra began devouring my pussy lapping up my overflowing juices and taking me higher and higher until I was moaning his name. My fingers tangled in his curly hair as his tongue flicked my clit and his fingers plunged into me. He tickled the small ridges on my inner walls then sucked my clit into his beautiful mouth and I exploded from the inside out. I'd never had an orgasm before so the ebbs and flows of pleasure washing over me felt like a tidal wave.

Ezra kissed me passionately and I could taste myself on his lips. We kissed with wild abandon until I felt his rock hard cock, in between my legs.

"I need you." I moaned in between kisses.

Ezra grinded his dick against my clit and my hips naturally followed his rhythm.

"Where do you need me, baby?" He asked huskily.

I never wanted something so bad in my life, I was on the edge of tears in anticipation.

"Inside of me. Baby, please. I need you inside of me now." I begged.

Ezra got up from the bed and fully undressed I could see his erection standing tall and I was impressed. Seeing his cock made me want to taste him, feel him coming in my mouth. Ezra saw me eyeing his large package and smiled his smile.

"You two will get a proper introduction soon enough."

I licked my lips and he laughed. He pulled on a condom and got back in bed, positioning himself against my entrance.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ezra asked softly.

Although I was scared shitless about the emotional complications of having sex with Ezra, my body had me saying yes out of desire and necessity. With that Ezra slowly thrust into my warmth giving me time to adjust to his size as he delved deeper. There was a burn with his entry but an intense relief that he was finally inside of me.

"God, you fit me like glove baby. It's like you were made for me."

I replied with a moan of approval as he thrust again. Soon my hips picked up his rhythm until our sex had become like a dance. Hips grinding, rocking in time, legs locked like a forbidden tango. And like Eve I wanted the forbidden. So I urged him deeper, pushed him to fuck me harder and faster, until I was coming so hard I felt I couldn't breathe.

My back arched and my mouth fell open into a silent "O" as I hit the peak of what could only be called the Mount Everest of orgasms. I was so gone that I wasn't even aware Ezra had come until he collapsed atop of me. But what was crazy was that I didn't feel smothered by his weight instead I felt complete, covered by a man who truly loved me.

But before I could get comfortable, Ezra shifted himself onto his back and pulled me with him so that I was laying on his chest. He played in my hair as I listened to his heartbeat which happened to be in time with mine. And then I knew.

He, was the one I'd been waiting for, searching for, longing for all my life. "I love you Ezra." I whispered as I traced my name along his chest. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back before whispering back, "I know."

And just like that we were an item. Inseparable in fact. Ezra and Ashley, Ashley and Ezra, a matching pair.