Playing God

Story Info
Scientist tries to use science over love.
6.2k words
4.07
37.9k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you that love has nothing to do with the conception of a child or the formation of a family," Dr Steven Myers told his wife Dr Elizabeth Myers one night over dinner.

"Of course all you need for conception is an egg and a sperm, coupled with a 9 month gestation period and there you have your child," Steven continued.

"Steven of course. But I think love is required to have a family," Elizabeth replied.

"Love? Will you please use your brain," he retorted snobbishly.

"How many orphans are there in the world? Millions," he continued.

"Are we to assume that if there was love they would not be orphans? Of course not. Pregnancy is a biological response of the human beings desire to breed. It is the only thing that man is trained for," he continued.

"But would you not concede that love is the foundation of the happy family," she countered.

"No. Love is meaningless; it is only a sense responsibility that requires humans to take care of their offspring. Love has nothing to do with it," he replied.

"We study it all the time. Dominant genes, recessive genes, and everything else are the things that make yup a child. Not love," he boasted.

"Oh you are full of it," she retorted.

"Oh I can prove it, via an experiment involving human subjects," he replied.

"Are you out of your mind," she replied

"You dare try me," he mocked.

"Steven it is unethical, not to mention illegal to experiment on humans in this manner. Besides the university would never support it," she lectured.

"You know sometimes you are pathetic Lizzy," he snapped.

"Listen if you want to create some kind of warped fantasy in your mind where you play God, then you go right ahead, but you leave me out of it," she said as she stormed from the room.

"I'll show you my love. I show you," he mumbled as he left the room.

Dr Steven Myers was one of the most preeminent geneticists in the university, so when Vince Schmidt a first year grad student who had recently joined his research group was summoned to come to his office, he dutifully complied.

"Come in Vince and please sit down," Myers said.

"Thank you professor Myers," Vince replied as he sat down.

"Vince I'll get right to the point. I assume that you are wondering why I had you take a blood test before joining my group," Myers began.

"Well sir yes," was his response.

"I thought maybe it was to see if I had been exposed to anything that would prohibit me from working with anything in your lab," Vince replied.

"No Vince thats not the reason," Myers replied.

"I did it because I am beginning a new experiment and I need a clean subject," Myers continued.

"Subject sir," Vince asked quizzically.

"Yes Vince. I am working on a theory that surrounds human reproduction. In short I want you to reproduce," Myers stated.

"What," Vince exclaimed.

"Now hold on before you get crazy here just hear me out ok. Good now what I am proposing is for you and another person I have in mind to reproduce and study the genetic traits of the offspring. The reason I chose you is because you have the most compatible genetic make up to the woman that I have picked out," he said.

"But sir you are asking me to do something that is completely unethical as well as morally reprehensible. I should go report you to the dean right now," Vince countered.

"You could do that Vince, but who do you think he will believe. A tenured professor who brings in millions of dollars of funding a year, or a poor graduate student who has a few skeletons in his closet," Myers countered.

"What are you talking about," Vince demanded.

"I know you lied on your application to get in here son. You were convicted of a DUI 4 years ago. Oh I know that you said your friend was driving, but that really doesn't matter does it. In short son you don't agree to this and I'll have you out of here by tomorrow," Myers demanded.

Vince was in turmoil because his dream was to get his PhD and if Myers did what he said he would do, then no university in the world would touch him.

"What is your answer Vince," Myers asked sarcastically

"Yes sir," Vince mumbled

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you," Myers mocked

"Yes Sir," Vince acquiesce.

"Good, and relax Vince you might enjoy this," Myers giggled.

"I can't believe this is happening to me," Vince cried.

"How am I supposed to support a baby on my stipend," he bellowed.

"You don't need to support the child. The woman who will be conceiving has a great desire to have a baby and you will be doing her a favor. As a matter of fact I have a contract here where you will waive all parental responsibilities," Myers said.

"Here look it over, but I had it drawn up by my lawyer and I assure you that it is legal and iron clad," he said as he tossed the copy to Vince.

Vince leafed through the contract until he got bleary eyed, and then finally looking up asked, "who is the woman."

"Well Vince the woman is my wife," Myers replied.

"But sir why don't you just,"

"Because it is an experiment Vince, and that is all you need to know. Rest assured that I love my wife very much," Myers interrupted him.

"But how can you say you love your wife if you want me to sleep with her," Vince countered.

"I want you to impregnate her Vincent. End of story and she is not to know that this is an experiment. If you mention one word of this to her I will have you out of this school so fast your head will spin. Now do I make myself clear," Myers said.

"But sir if all you need is sperm, then why don't I just,"

"No the insemination must be carried out by penetration. It must be completely natural and no artificial means," Myers continued.

"You will perform a physical coupling with my wife, mate with her, and impregnate her. After that is done you are no longer needed in the experiment," Myers said sternly.

"But professor what if feelings develop," Vince began.

"There is no room in science for feelings," Myers countered.

"Now if you will please excuse me I have another appointment. I have taken the liberty of assigning you to my wife's research group for the summer," Myers said.

"You will find all the information inside this folder. Your first group meeting is for 4pm on Tuesday so I suggest you familiarize yourself with her research," Myers said as he handed Vince the folder.

"Oh and remember that this is confidential. You do want that PhD Vince don't you," Myers laughed as he left Vince dumbfounded still sitting in the chair.

Dr Elizabeth Myers slowly rubbed her tired blue eyes as she continued to leaf through the undergraduate student research applications that were on her desk. The 34 year old tenured biology professor was looking for a student to join her genetics research lab, and sadly the pickings this year were very slim.

She was just about to give up on finding any good students, when her husband told her he would send down one of his grad students to help her out. As she gazed through his transcripts she began to feel better about the possibility of finding somebody, and had the departmental secretary schedule a meeting with him later in the day.

She slowly got out of her chair to stretch, and as she did it was easy to see why she was known as the hottest professor on campus. Pure black hair, which was pulled back in a ponytail, framed her beautiful face as she sheepishly gazed at the world through pale blue eyes.

She was dressed in a tight black form fitting turtle neck which clung to her body as if it had been painted on. The fabric of the garment clung tightly against her flat belly and contoured her beautiful c cup breasts.

She was an avid bike rider and accented the turtle neck with a tight black pair of riding pants that shaped her long legs and sensuous hips, while framing her beautiful heart shaped behind. A knock at the door brought her back to reality and she quickly sat back down as the departmental secretary, followed by Vice, walked through the door to greet her.

"Dr Myers this is Vince Schmidt," the secretary said.

"Pleasure to meet you Dr Myers," Vince said as he warmly shook her hand, his eyes momentarily widening at the sight of her beauty.

"Same here Vince. Oh and there is no need for formalities please call me Lizzy," she said as the secretary left and she showed him to a chair.

They talked for a few minutes about basic informalities, until eventually Lizzy came to talk about her research.

"Well my research is in genetics basically and in particular human genetics," she began.

"I am very interested in inherited traits. I am sure you have heard by now that there is some evidence that suggests that there maybe a cancer gene. Well what AI am doing in particular is looking for is to see how we may be able to detect it, and then inhibit it if possible," she said.

Vince was concentrating on her words, but as hard as he tried to focus, he still found himself distracted by her beauty. After a few minutes of her talking he was eventually able to get it under control and got involved with the dialogue, and began asking and answering questions about his own research experience.

After about 20 minutes Lizzy was sufficiently satisfied with his knowledge, skills and abilities and formally asked him to join her group. He accepted and they agreed to begin their research the following Monday.

After their meeting he called Professor Steven Myers and advised him of the new developments. Steven told him that they would continue to having contact at least once a week and advised him of his wife's ovulation days.

"Dr Myers I still don't understand this experiment! She is your wife how can you want another man to impregnate your wife," Vince demanded on the phone.

"I told you before Vincent. The reasons for this are none of your business. Your main goal is to act as the impregnator of my wife and that is it. Do I make myself clear," Myers scolded him.

"Yes sir," Vince said as he hung up the phone.

"What is with this fucking guy," Vince said as he left the science building and headed home.

For the next few weeks Lizzy and Vince worked in close proximity and after many hours and late nights, they began to have a very informal relationship. Professionalism seemed to fall by the wayside as they got to know each other better, and invariably began liking each other more.

Vince was beginning to develop strong feelings for Elizabeth and each day he looked forward to going to lab, not only because of her beauty, but because he though she was one of the most genuine and kindest people he had ever met. She was so unlike her husband that he wondered how she ever hooked up with him. The fact that he was being blackmailed by her husband, combined with the way he felt about Elizabeth, served to deepen his dislike of the great professor Steven Myers even more.

Elizabeth for her part was beginning to have feelings for Vince as well. Unbeknownst to her, her husband was alienating his affection for her in a conscious effort, for the express reason of a coupling to take place between her and Vince. She felt that Vince was a great listener and she began to develop a real interest in him, and a deep affection for him.

As they would work through the long hot summer they began to go out to the local bar after work for a late dinner and a beer. She told him about her husband, more intimate things then she probably should have, and he would listen with the look of a concerned friend. Vince found himself falling for her more and more the longer he spent with her, and after he found out that her husband was going out of town on a conference, he decided to make his move.

One day he noticed Lizzy was in a very irritated mood and he could sense that she just had a fight with her husband, so now he decided to pounce.

"Lizzy would you like to go out to a club on Friday," he asked her one day in the lab.

"Well I don't know Vince I have a lot to do this week," she hemmed.

"Oh c'mon it will take your mind of things and it will be fun," he continued.

"But Vince do you want to hang around with an old married woman," she laughed.

"Are you serious," he mocked.

"Look it's just going to a club. It's not a proposal," he laughed.

"Yeah you're right. Why not," she said.

"Great I'll pick up at 8," he said

"Well maybe I better meet you there," she replied.

"You are not going to stand me up are you," he said "Oh no. It is just that someone might get the wrong idea if we are seen together," she replied sheepishly.

"Ok then. I'll see you there," he replied as he walked away smiling.

Friday came along and Vince made his way to the club, but in all honesty, he didn't really expect to see Elizabeth there.

Vince walked into the club, and while gazing around, his heart skipped a beat when he saw Elizabeth. She was dressed in a pair of low cut jeans that clung tightly around her seductive hips, long toned legs, and tight firm behind.

The jeans hung low to show the waistband of her thong above the waistband of her jeans. Her black belly shirt pulled tightly against her skin, and strained greatly to cover her size c breasts, ending just above her navel, and exposing her flat stomach.

Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back, and her beautiful pale blue eyes were filled with excitement. He could see from her broad smile and the rather loud conversation she was having, that she had been drinking for a while.

Once Elizabeth saw him she called him over and greeted him warmly and as they sat and talked the alcohol continued to flow, and he music began to play. After a few more drinks they decided to dance.

They walked on to the floor and the first song ended so the waited for the other to begin and it was a slow one. As they danced Lizzy asked him why he didn't have a girlfriend.

"Oh I don't know. I have never been able to find one with beauty and brains," he said.

"Oh they are out there Vince. You just have to keep looking," she replied.

"Yeah I know," he replied.

"Well what would be your ideal girl," Lizzy replied as she began to rub his back.

"Oh nobody," he said.

"C'mon Vince you are a good lucking guy. There must be somebody," she coaxed.

"Well there is but she is unavailable," he replied.

"Well how is she unavailable," she said.

"She is married," he said.

"Oh too bad. Well maybe you will find somebody else," Lizzy countered.

"No not like her. She is perfect. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, not to mention she is the most wonderful and amazing person that I have ever known. She is married to a real jerk if you ask me. The problem I have is that I think I have fallen in love with her. Once that starts you are pretty much over," he told her.

Her breathing began to quicken at his words as she began to realize he was talking about her.

"Tell me Vince. Do you think she feels the same about you," Elizabeth replied as she stared deep into his eyes.

"Only you know the answer to that Lizzy," Vince replied as he looked right back at her.

Her response was to kiss him deeply on the mouth and as he returned this kiss his hands began to explore her body. The lighting in the club was very low so they were not noticed.

They broke their embrace as slow song and as they dance she began to rest her head on his chest and as he smelled her perfume and felt her touch, his cock began to grow. She held onto him and smelled the manly scent of his aftershave, the strong feel of his arms around her, and she began to get deeply aroused.

The next song began and they continued their embrace. His cock began to grow even more and began to poke her through her jeans. She responded by softly moaning and slowly grinding herself into him, while gently rubbing his back. As his cock continued to grow, he let his hands drop to her ass and gently began to knead it.

"I think it's time we go home Vince," Elizabeth said as she kissed him again and led him off the dance floor.

He got into his car and followed her to her house. The walked through the door of her house and they were immediately locked in an embrace. They kissed deeply as his hands explored under her shirt, and her hands continued to massage his painfully confined cock. She led him to her bedroom and they fell down on the bed in a passionate embrace. He then gently pulled of her shirt and began to use his tongue on her nipples, through the thin fabric of her bra.

"Oh God ....oh yeah.....oh...baby," she moaned as he continued to tease her.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he unclasped her straining bra, and her wonderful breasts sprang free. He then began to massage them gently, and pressing them both together, took a nipple in his mouth and began to suckle from her.

She moaned deeply as she felt him gently bite and suckle from her nipple, while his hand continued to massage the other one.

"Oh Vince...oh so good baby...oh so good...... baby," she cooed as he continued his suckling.

He began to kiss his way down to her stomach, while his hands continued to massage her swollen breasts. She inhaled sharply as she felt his mouth on her button fly of her jeans.

Slowly he began to manipulate his mouth and she moaned deeply as she felt his tongue push the fabric of her thong and her jeans deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

He looked up at her and said "I want to taste you Lizzy."

Her response, as she stared at him with her chest heaving looking through lust filled eyes, was to push his head hard into her crotch. He quickly tore open the fly of her jeans, and pushing her black thong aside, pushed his tongue deep into her dripping wet sex.

He began to explore her pussy, his tongue pushing in deep and extracting her sweet nectar. He found her clit and began to suckle from it, while at the same time, swirling his tongue deep inside of her. He was feeding on her when he felt her legs clench around his head, and felt her arms pull his head harder into her.

"Oh God Vince baby! Oh...baby...oh please don't stop...oh God...oh yes...oh Vince....oh yessssssss," she squealed as surge of pleasure erupted inside of her and she pushed him even further up inside of her.

He lapped up all of her juices that he could and then stood up between her legs, as she laid with her eyes closed and chest heaving on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes, and seeing him standing before her, immediately locked onto the massive bulge in his jeans.

She quickly sat up, and as he gently stoked her hair, she unfastened his jeans and pulled them down quickly. His cock sprang free and she noticed with much delight that it looked a little larger than Steven's.

He sat down on the bed, and after she finished taking off her jeans, she knelt down between his legs and quickly took him into her mouth. He moaned with delight as she began to work him harder and harder into her mouth, as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh Lizzy...oh I have waited so long for this baby....oh your so fucking good baby...oh God Lizzy," he moaned as she continued her assault.

She began to suck harder as she felt him begin to tense, and forced more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh baby...Oh My God...oh Liz...oh God," he shouted as he exploded into her mouth.

She held him in a vice like grip until she had swallowed all of his seed, and then stoked him a few more times until he became hard in her mouth again.

She then pulled him up to meet her and kissed him on the mouth, while they quickly switched positions and she lay down on the bed.

"I need that inside of me now Vince," she said as she gripped his shaft and guided it towards her waiting pussy.

She leaned back on her and her husband's bed and spread her legs, as Vince quickly got into position and aligned the head of his cock with the entrance of her pussy.

"That's it go slow...oh...oh God...oh yes...slow sweetie...oh yes...oh my God," she cried as he slowly sank his entire 10 inches into her.

12