Playing Hooky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Reclining on their sides, the two beauties moved until they were facing each other's cunts. Alissa's was a deep shade of pink, with pouty pink lips and a very prominent clit. Sabrina merely touched at it with the tip of her tongue and Alissa jumped. Sensitive Sabrina thought teasingly, she began to lick. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she began working over her young lover with all the skill she commanded. Silently, she thanked Julie and her perverse desires for bringing her to this moment, all the sessions she'd had with her daughter and other lovers had made her lesbian skills resurface. She ate cunt with a ferocity now, but it was still mixed with tenderness, Alissa's body was writhing atop hers as she lapped the dripping pussy.

Alissa's mind was whirling now, she had wonderful playmates in the past, but her Mom's ex was the hands-down best! It was almost as if Sabrina lived to please, which put her in line with Alissa's own nature. Was anything nicer than satisfying a lover, having them come to you over and over again for sexual gratification? The girl was holding on for dear life, she was trembling like never before as Sabrina's eager tongue sought out all her hot spots -- and found them.

Deft fingers now plunged into Alissa's cunt, she shrieked in joy. She felt Sabrina crook her index finger and strum her clit, that got another squeal in response. She wanted Sabrina to experience equal joy, so she concentrated hard and began exploring the brunette's minute frame, teasing her pussy and thighs, loving the heady scent of the woman's aroused pussy. She could have stayed where she was all night, so wonderful was the adorable creature she had bedded this evening.

Their joined bodies shook in delight as they continued to play the game of Sapphic Love. Both of them would steal little glances in the mirror, enjoying the erotic tableau of their bodies tangled up in lust. Sabrina could see her new lover between her thighs, the look of bliss on her face, the slight sheen of sweat coating her body, her beautiful tits -- it was all too much, she let herself be swept away in the onrushing tide of orgasm.

As Sabrina climaxed, Alissa knew it was okay for her to cum as well, she let herself go. She'd trained herself to never cum before Brooke, but the rules seemed different with Sabrina. She sighed as the moved away from each other, cuddling together, with nibbly, sweet kisses.

"I adore you." Alissa said as she kissed the woman. "I know it's silly, but I do. Can you stay the night?"

"It's not silly, I adore you too" Sabrina said, melting into the kiss. She felt happy and warm, aroused still. It was a nice feeling, so why rush home? Sabrina knew it was likely that Julie would stay out all night. "Yes, I can stay the night."

From the doorway, a curvy figure emerged. "I'm extremely glad I cut my trip short. Hello, Alissa baby. Hello again, Sabrina lover."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12