Playing Hooky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

"Do you think they're nearly done?" Natalie said to her sister. Despite herself, she was jealous – it had been her that brought Mandy into the group, now Julie had seduced the two newest girls into her web.

"Hell no, look at them go!" Noreen said. She hoped Julie, Mandy and Almond would finish in a while – she really ached to taste Almond's pussy and she had never seen Mandy this wild. "Fuck this!" she said, jumping off the bed. Noreen looked at Mandy's wiggling ass and she slid her tongue deep into the redhead's dripping cunt. Now the three were four, only Natalie was left out. Mandy ate pussy even more frantically now, spurred on by Noreen's slurping tongue. The pretty wife was going to be forever grateful to her 4 lovers – they had shown her she deserved happiness, both personal and sexual. She sucked at Julie's clits and the blonde's howls were music to her ears. She looked over at Almond, riding Julie's tongue and winked – Almond was going to be next and Mandy could barely contain her excitement.

Natalie was miffed – but her own sexual insatiability was getting to her. Her sister wasn't suffering, she'd joined in the romp and was enjoying a good time, her playful feud with Julie was costing her orgasms. Noreen was correct – Natalie got on the floor and began eating her sister again and it seemed to set off a chain reaction, the groans of the five women got noticeably louder.

Julie blew a kiss to Natalie and got one in return – it was all good, they were still friends and Almond's juices were soaking Julie's face. She could feel Mandy's sweet tongue digging deep and her fingers being swallowed by her cunt – Julie soared over the edge and went with it. Mandy had already cum but she got another chance as Noreen continued to suck her off, Natalie was the only one who had yet to climax.

That was remedied by Almond, she moved away from Julie and began to mouth Natalie's sensual body and pussy. Almond could see why sexy blonde Julie was attracted to Nat, she had a very sexual persona, and it didn't take long for Natalie to cum. They women all fell apart in a crumpled heap, the only sound in the room was labored breathing from orgasms too numerous to count.

Natalie and Noreen went to get some drinks and Mandy cuddled close with Almond and Julie.

"So Mandy, what do you think?"

Mandy turned to her and said "About what?"

"About what we talked about earlier. Do you want me to teach you how to get your hubby in line?"

Julie listened closely.

"No – thanks Almond, but I really think he's a lost cause."

"In that case, why don't you consider moving in with me and my mother? You'll have two hot sluts to play with any time you like." Almond said, running her hand through Mandy's soft curls and kissing her neck.

"And I visit all the time!" Julie chimed in, wanting to add another perk.

Mandy rested her head on her knee and looked at her two lovers, smiling. "Let me think it over darlings, okay? But I will say this – I think I'll be doing some price comparisons with Movers."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12