Playing Hooky Ch. 1

Story Info
Even big girls do it and sometimes they get caught.
2k words
4.09
31.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

The door bell range just a little past 9 p.m. on a Thursday night. Karen Miller had just come out of the shower and she was dripping wet. She wasn’t expecting anyone, but she quickly toweled off and put on a short summer weight robe – no time to look for a bra or panties.

Karen took a quick peak through the curtains and she could see D. Franklin Diderot, the community college distance learning program supervisor, standing under the porch light. He had a large white cotton bag under his arm. What was this all about?

Karen opened the door just a crack.

“Frank? Is there a problem?”

“There’s something we need to talk about, Karen. It’s really important. Can I come in?”

Over the years Karen and Frank had almost been “an item.” They had started dating in high school, had fooled around in the back seat of his car during their college years, got married to and divorced from other people more often then is considered proper even by southern California standards, and had somehow managed to keep up their friendship for almost 30 years.

After the last series of divorces, whenever either of them was feeling down, they got together for a drink, to cry on each other’s shoulder, and then have a good healthy ‘therapy fuck.’ It was that kind of relationship. And if truth be told, Frank was the first guy to put his cock in Karen’s mouth before oral sex became the rage among high school kids. Nobody told her back then that you didn’t have to swallow if you didn’t want to, and she still had a crush on Denis Franklin Diderot after all these years.

“Yes, Frank, please come in.”

Frank had always been self-conscious about being named after the 18th Century French philosopher, and after college he used only his middle name. Karen was just plain dependable Karen. She led the way and he followed her into the living room.

“Sit down, Frank, and make yourself comfortable. Can I fix you a drink?”

“No, that won’t be necessary. Not right no. Maybe later …”

Karen sat opposite Frank and pulled her sheer summer robe tightly together. They had been naked at least fifty times over the years, but tonight Karen wasn’t in the mood to show off her tits or legs. Then the thought crossed her mind, was Frank planning to stay the evening? Was he hoping to get laid? He hadn’t called to say he was coming over and tomorrow as a school day. Karen was getting just a little bit pissed about this intrusion into her orderly, well-structured life.

Then Frank went on. “You called in sick today.

“Yes.”

“Bronchitis?”

“Yes ...”

“But you’re feeling much better now?”

Better hedge your bets. “Kinda’ …”

“Went to the doctor?”

“Frank, why are you quizzing me like this?”

“Well, Karen, I have this little problem.”

“And how can I help?” She was a little bit skeptical.

“Seems the school board is considering buying this new computer software, SNIFFER it’s called.”

“Yes …” Karen thought she had read an article about it in a Newsweek.

“It’s used by many organizations to track unauthorized computer use.”

At that point Karen was beginning to get an idea where this conversation was headed.

“I have a demo copy, something to test for 30 days free of charge. Anyway, I decided to load the program and try it out. This morning. When you called in sick and we had to cancel the fall planning meeting.

That was when the sinking feeling started, in the pit of Karen’s stomach.

“Seems that over the last few months, you’ve been visiting a Web site.”

“I visit lots of sites. It’s part of my job, to keep up with the latest breakthroughs in distance learning. There’s a lot of literature on the Internet. That’s what computer-based learning is all about, using the Internet to transfer knowledge.”

“Well, there certainly was a lot of knowledge transfer at your favorite Internet site.”

There was a long pause … the air in the room was suddenly very chilly.

“I did a little exploring myself, tracking down character’s names and following up on hunches … playing detective …”

“It’s getting late, Frank. Can’t we save this for tomorrow?”

“My guess is that you stayed home yesterday to goof off, to read dirty stories on the Internet and play with yourself. Maybe you took a nap or two, drank some good local California wine … when you weren’t getting yourself off with your fingers or a vibrator or whatever the hell you use when there’s no boyfriend around.”

“Denis Franklin Diderot! That isn’t fai!”

“Seems you favor stories are about husbands spanking their wives and daughters. That is, when you aren’t writing about sisters sucking off their uncles or their older brothers. The only thing you seem to have left out is sex with barn yard animals.”

That last comment really hurt. Karen started to turn a bright shade of red.

“Seems you have quite an imagination. Well, I hope up till now it’s just imagination. Girls tied up, with tape across their mouths. Girls tied spread eagle to a four poster bed, forced to opened their legs wide on a bed just like yours. Girls just waiting to be spanked on the ass and to feel a strap between their hot legs.”

The blush had already worked its way down her chest, into the top of Karen’s robe. And from all this dirty talk she was feeling just a little bit wet between her legs.

“That’s why I’m here, Karen. To give you a dose of your own medicine. And I think it’s something you’ve been waiting for this all these years.”

“Frank, it’s not like that. I’ve never done any of that stuff?”

“None of it?”

“Well no, none of it – at least not the spanking stuff or sex with family members.” And after a long pause, “Only the oral part, you know, with you … and all of my husbands …”

The blush had come back to her face. Sometimes confession has that affect on people.

Frank thought about what she said for a long moment, before he gave her the first command.

“Come over here, Karen. Open your robe and stand in front of me. We’re going to play a little game; we’re going to pretend this is theater, we’re both going to act out our little fantasies.”

Karen looked down at the floor. She was torn with indecision. On one hand she wanted to tell him to get the hell out of her house, whatever the professional consequence. The other part of her wanted him so badly, wanted to get down on her knees in front of him and beg to suck his cock. Frank didn’t say a word. He just waited her out.

“Yes, sir,” almost in a trance, as she got up from her chair. Karen untied the belt and let the robe fall open as she walked across the room.

“First I need to show you what’s in the bag. Then if you agree, if you like what you see, if you understand what this stuff is used for, you need to take off your robe. When you undress for me, you’ll be agreeing to do whatever I tell you for the rest of the evening – and maybe for a long time after that …”

Is this how it works in real life? Karen had published dozens of spanking and incest stories but they were all in her head. Ever since she could remember, she had always wanted a man to take control, to give her life direction, to spank her whenever she misbehaved, to spank her whenever she needed it. Was her oldest friend, her first lover, the man she had been looking for all these years?

The first item to come out of the bag was a roll of blue painter’s tape.

“Unlike duct tape, this won’t peel off your skin when we’re finished playing. It’s the 3M Company’s contribution to safe and sane bondage.”

Karen had never given that serious thought before, taking off the duct tape when you were finished playing.

Item number two was a roll of 1 inch wide garden tape, of a soft, green, non-adhesive material. Frank went on to explain. “Most people use it to tie plants to stakes, but it’s just as effective tying naughty girls to a four poster bed. It won’t leave marks on your wrists or ankles, always a plus after weekend-long bondage sessions. When I travel it takes up much less space than rope. Really, it’s a technological marvel.

Karen could feel her heart beating fast, and the wetness was starting again.

“Now the serious stuff. Pay attention, Karen. Item number three is from Home Depot, free of charge.”

It turned out to be a paddle, the kind they give you went you buy paint in 5 gallon buckets. Karen guessed it was just over 21 inches long and at least an inch and a half wide. She also guessed it would sting like hell when Frank used it on her ass and the backs of her legs. She wondered if Frank would keep it next to their bed, or would he prefer to administer ‘family discipline’ in the kitchen.

“The last item is courtesy of our community college system, a minor contribution from the fine arts department budget.”

Frank pulled the ruler out of the bag, with a flourish, like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

“I can never get enough snap from a 12 inch ruler. You really do need an 18 incher for a woman to feel it on her tits or between her legs …”

“Franklin, darling, you wouldn’t really do that?”

“Do what, Karen?”

She really had to think about what to tell him. Karen didn’t want to lose him, not now after all these years. But at the same time, she was terrified of where this all would lead. She began slowly, testing the waters.

“I know playing hooky today was wrong. And you should spank me for that, for risking my job by going to that web site from the community college computer. I agree – spank me with your hand, or if your have to, with that paint paddle thingy. I know I need a good bare bottom spanking. But you’re just joking about using the ruler on my boobs, or, you know, using it to spank me between my legs.”

“No, Karen, I’m not joking. I’ve read your stories, so I know what you want and need. Spanking your ass isn’t enough. It’s a good beginning, but it’s not enough. But you need to feel a strap or a ruler between your legs, high up, on the insides of your thighs. And you need the tape over your mouth when you’re being fucked. It’s all part of your little fantasy – the tape over your mouth and your arms tied over your head. Karen, we both know you need me this as much as I to.”

Geez, she could feel the juice beginning to run down her leg. Karen took two steps closer to this man who was about to become her lover.

“The robe, Karen, take it off, now.”

“You won’t hurt me, Frank?”

“No more pain than you need to feel …”

That was a strange promise. Did he understand her needs that well? Karen shrugged the robe off her shoulders and took a step closer. Without hesitating, her darling Frank stood up to kiss her, at the same time his hand went between her legs.

“You’re like a lake down there,” as he probed the length of her slit, from bottom to top, looking for the little pearl, two fingers diving for buried treasure. He kissed her on the lips, gently at first, then more urgently. Karen responded, sucking his tongue into her mouth about the same time he found her clit.

It only took a moment or two. Today her body was much too sensitive. Karen started to tremble, and Frank held her tight as he brought her to the first orgasm.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers