Playing in the Rain

Story Info
You play in a thunderstorm.
819 words
3.88
14.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love thunderstorms at night; we get a lot of them in Texas. I enjoy sitting on the porch after dark, with the rain pouring down as I watch. I shiver as the rain sprays its watery breath upon me. I love the thunderclaps that make me jump and laugh, the jagged lightning streaking down to the ground. It's exciting to have this storm swirling around me, it so powerful and makes me feel so out of control. It makes me want to run with someone into the rain. I want to be chased around the trees and through the grass that sticks to my bare feet. I want to slip and slide through the mud; cold, soft and slick between my toes and splattered onto my ankles.

I often imagine you're the one there with me. Playing 'till we're breathless with laughter, chilled in our drenched clothes. I want to see you with your hair dripping and tousled, your eyes lit with mischief, your body warmed by desire. It would make me want to take shelter beneath a tree so I can press you against it and lick the rain from your lips, to bite into their softness until they are angry red and swollen. I want to feel the leaves dripping on me, sending chills down my spine from cold drops. The thunder booming all around, egging me on, daring me to go further. It makes my heart race in anticipation, hammering as hard and fast as the rain pelting down.

I want to peel the shirt from your body and throw it carelessly on the ground. I want run my hands over your chest, to press my cheek to it, cool and wet, to taste the ridge of your collarbone and the hollow of your neck. I want to flick my tongue against your nipple, sucking each of them in my warm mouth, until they are hard and pebbled. I want kiss lower and dip my tongue into your naval, collect the rain gathered there as I caress your jean clad ass. I want to press my nose to the trail of hair leading into your jeans, to nip at your stomach and press my hand to your cock, kneading it through your jeans.

I can't help but wonder what you taste like. I know my fingers would shake, trembling in anticipation. I would be so eager to pull down your jeans and your boxers, to touch you, to taste you. I want to wrap my hand around your cock, and relish how heavy it is in my hand. I want to press my tongue to your slit; bitterness bursting on my taste buds, letting my tongue circled your head, and suckle your tip. I want to suck you in and keep you there. I wish I could stretch this moment, stop it forever, me kneeling with my knees smashed in the mud, my hand clutching your ass and wrapped around your cock. The sour tang of your cock in my mouth, filling it as you grow harder. I wouldn't stop though; the desire to suck would be to strong. Even in my fantasy, I want this to much to settle for anything less than all of you.

I want to suck you hungrily, feeling that need for more growing inside me. I've always loved that ache for completion, driving me to pull you in deep as you'll go, working my tongue against the underside of your shaft. I want to force you to loose control, to whimper, to pump your cock in my mouth, like you have no choice. Like nothing exists except this need to piston, in an out, in and out, at a brutal pace. I want your fingers gripping my hair, fisting it roughly. I want to run my fingers down your cleft rubbing against your entrance, behind your balls and back again.

I wonder what kind of picture I make when the lightening flashes. I know my eyes would darken with my desire. I imagine the wanton girl I must look like, kneeling in the storm swept yard, mouth stretched around your cock, sucking wildly, because I can never get enough. Even then, I would want more, more of you as I suck and lick, desperate for my reward.

So, when you come, I want it to be explosive and sudden, come filling me in warm, thick bursts, dripping out of my mouth and off my chin, as I swallow as much as I can, and then swallow again. I want you to feel sated, boneless as you would crouch beside me to lick it off my face and kiss me, tasting yourself on me. Then I want to sit there, in the mud and rain, wrapped up beside you.

FIN

Notes: Special thanks to Bruce for the awesome editing job. Any remaining errors are my own. Written for William.