Playing Power Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

"Twenty quid, and a taste of you please?"

Lindsay lifted her head, grinned with surprise at the surprisingly-attractive driver; she'd thought she was butch-looking earlier. "It's usually forty."

"That was one of the most beautifully horny things I've ever seen and heard," the woman praised with a smile.

Lindsay pulled her lower coat open, again untying the laces on her trousers and sent a hand between her legs, scooping up all she could, shuddering slightly at the renewed contact. When she brought her hand out, the fluids glistened in the streetlight.

The driver's agile tongue licked her fingers cleaner than the boys had, her eyes closed in pleasure. "Thank you," she breathed. "I'm Suki, I hope to drive you again."

Lindsay smiled again, "Thank you, Suki. And here's eighty quid. Have a good night."

"I will, I don't care about fares for the rest of it; I'm so horny, I'm going home to fuck my girlfriend. She'll love this story. Happy Valentine's!"

The cab drew away with a wave, and Lindsay turned back to the two men who had been silently watching. "Follow me."

***

She lived in a luxurious apartment block overlooking the river; her job rewarded her dedication well. She'd purchased the penthouse off Tom when he'd married Sarah and moved out of Central London. Lindsay wasn't sure if she liked it, she rattled around in it most of the time apart from when it was used for corporate functions.

However, it was useful tonight for installing awe in her men.

They'd gaped when they followed her out of the lift and into the hall. She took them to the kitchen first, pouring pint glasses of water out and sprinkled in a recovery powder from a big tub.

"Drink," she commanded.

There was no way she could do what she wanted if they were still tipsy. That wouldn't be right. Alcohol would dull their senses, perhaps as much as to hide when they were hurt.

They were still looking at the glasses, and suspiciously at the tub.

She sighed, "Fair play, you have to worry about drugs and stuff. It's the same one as Tom uses. Here." She passed over the container and saw their shoulders relax as they recognised the brand.

"Just to make it clear, we are not going to have full intercourse tonight, no matter how much any of us want it."

Both boys looked disappointed.

"However there will be oral sex, although I am not going to ask you to do any sexual acts on each other, unless you really want to?"

They both looked relieved and shook their heads.

"What do you say?" she asked menacingly.

"No, Mistress. Thank you Mistress," they chorused.

She nodded, "Still too late to escape punishment for that one. It's adding up. Now, I need your safe words. Boy A?"

Adam stared at her, uncomprehending.

"A safe word is a way to tell me you've had enough. Submissives say 'no', 'yes' and 'stop' too readily. However, if you use your safe word, it is the end of tonight, and any other night with me."

"Kiwi....just kiwi. Mistress," he tacked on.

She smirked and added another black mark to Adam's mounting tally, "Boy G? It has to be something you'd remember and say easily, perhaps something from tonight?"

"Balloon."

"Good boy. Ok, so that's 'Kiwi' and 'Balloon'. There is also a traffic light system, green means go, amber is slow or it's getting too much, red means stop. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What colour are you now?"

Gavin was the first to answer, "Green!" followed by Adam's slower reiteration.

"Good, now come with me."

They followed her, gulping from their glasses.

She took them into the room with her small gym. It was only a gym for the sake of appearances, the equipment having been carefully purchased by her as dual use. She ordered them to move some seemingly random pieces of equipment and mats, the glee building inside her as they puffed and panted their way to their joint doom.

"Now, showers," she barked. "Clean yourselves, front and back, and pull just your boxers back on. End of the corridor there's a door to a guest room."

While they were out, she opened the locked wall cupboards and folded back the doors. She had acquired the equipment a while ago but it had never had a proper workout; the last so-called 'submissive' to enter had chickened out at the last minute. There were enough implements to give any visitor pause for thought, and she added more items from the supermarket to the shelves. A few straps, ropes and chains attached to the benches and frames, and she nodded in satisfaction.

She used her bathroom briefly too. Her boots she quickly zipped off, replaced her soggy trousers with a pair of skimpy leather knickers, and pulled the boots back on. The mask was disposed with; she preferred for them to see her full face. Once ready, she lit candles around the room and extinguished the overhead lights.

All done. What once was a gym had been turned into a torture chamber.

***

Adam was, surprisingly, the first back. She was examining her whips to decide which ones to use that night when she heard a light knock at the door.

"Come in."

He walked into the room, faltering when he saw the equipment set up how it should be.

She approached him. Hell, his body was gorgeous. The candlelight highlighted the ridges of muscle, the smooth lines, the absolute masculine power. She circled him, once, returning to gaze at his face.

"Shorts off."

This was the first test, to see if he would do what she said without objecting. She closely watched his face for a response, to see if he would fight the brusque order and how much he felt the desire to submit. He looked unsure for a moment, then his hands moved and she heard the fabric drop to the floor.

"Good boy." He smirked slightly at that. Interesting.

She circled him again, trailing a hand across his solid buttocks, and then had her first glimpse of his cock. Like the rest of his body, it was gracefully shaped, a semi-erect curve rising from his body. It twitched as she considered what to do with it.

She walked over towards a bench and beckoned him to follow her. He froze in place for a moment. It was a simple weights bench on a padded mat. She thought he would feel at home. Well, apart from the cuffs attached to its base.

"Come here. Now." She inserted some iron into her voice and it had the desired effect.

"Kneel so your upper body is supported by the bench." This time, he followed her orders. She cuffed him, then checked the height was right for her next plan. It was. "Open your knees as far as you can."

A spreader bar was attached to stop him closing his legs. She added some further straps to immobilise him further, to leave his genitals dangling free, before hearing another soft knock at the door.

Gavin looked like he'd been kicked in the gut when he saw Adam. His eyes glittered, his breathing was fast, and he stripped off his shorts as soon as Lindsay gestured at them. Unlike Adam, he was already fully erect, a good size with a stubby head and a well-trimmed base.

She ran a hand down his chest and he wordlessly shivered with pleasure. She reached his cock and stroked it lightly, it flexed towards her, growing even harder. "Boy G, this is your first experience of bondage and submission?"

He nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

She walked to her shelves, glanced at him, and picked up some leather pieces. On returning, she held the cock ring device in front of his face, "I'll show you how to put this on, but you must decide how tight you want it."

His shaking hands buckled the bands around his balls tighter than she expected, than she would have herself. It seemed Gavin was into it completely. She took him to a frame, attached his arms to cuffs above his head and his legs spread. The boys could see each other, were only yards away.

She took a moment to admire his body, and strapped cock and balls, and returned to the cupboard behind him for more tools.

"These are going to be some of your instruments of torture tonight." She laid out several whips on a bench in front of him. "Others will be a surprise. I'll leave you there to think about that." She kissed him lightly, and fondled his cock for a few seconds so it hardened even more as he groaned.

"What colour are you?"

"Green. Very green, Mistress"

"Good boy."

She returned to the cupboard and picked up some items for Adam. He had watched Gavin's imprisonment with wide eyes, but his erection hadn't hardened any further. Which was what Lindsay wanted.

She measured him with her fingers, and he began to swell at the contact. Lindsay tutted, and wrapped his cock in an icy cloth. He gasped, but went down. Seconds later, she pushed a large ring over his cock and fed his balls through too. She added a few more rings along his length, and stroked him a few times so he swelled and the rings began to dig in. He gasped.

"This is a type of cock cage, for naughty boys. You can't have a full erection, you can't come until I take it off. It should teach you the control that you're lacking. Now, what colour are you?"

Adam was quiet for a moment. "Green, Mistress," he eventually answered.

She ran a hand over his buttocks, and picked up a bottle of lube, "I'm going to do this slowly so as to not hurt you. I permit you to speak for this time." She squeezed the bottle between his cheeks, and pressed a finger into his hole.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped. He tried to close his legs but the spreader stopped him, tried to wriggle away but the ropes stymied his movement.

She worked the finger in and out for a while, and after he relaxed, adding another to stretch the ring of muscle. Instead of pulling away from her, this time he tried to thrust towards her. Three fingers had him panting, especially when she hit one particular spot inside him.

"Oh, fuck; I can't get hard. The rings..." His cock was reddening and twitching.

He was ready for more. She picked up a butt plug, added more lube and began to push it into him, "There will be a pinching feeling as the wider part passes your ring, then it will stay in."

He nodded to agree. Taking pity on him, she took the smallest ring off his cock so he could swell slightly, and she fondled him lightly, pushing the plug inside and watching his face. He winced as the plug lodged inside him, but it went in easier than she thought.

The penny dropped, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

Adam tried to writhe to no avail, clenching his buttocks, his hands grasping at thin air, "Only playing with my arse, Mistress."

"Well, I'll give you some time to get used to it while I deal with G. Oh, and I almost forgot the nasty surprise." She flicked a switch on the plug and it started vibrating. She watched Adam fight his bindings for several seconds, "Too much? What colour?"

"Green!" he yelled. "It hurts so good, Mistress."

She laughed as she walked away from him, cleaning her hands off on some wipes. The rings would stop him hardening and coming, the vibrating would stop him going down completely. Plus he would be watching her with Gavin. It was only the start of the torture she had planned.

Gavin was watching her and whimpering.

"Did you like watching that?"

"Yes, Mistress. I wanted to be him, Mistress. I'm so hard."

She checked his eyes, he was already looking dazed so she made him drink some juice. She undid the buckles around his ultra-engorged cock, checking and squeezed him lightly.

He gasped, "Please put it back on, otherwise I'll come, I'm so sensitive."

She murmured, "I should've put the cock cage on you, you need to learn restraint. Another time, maybe." She refastened the buckles and he breathed a sigh of relief.

From the shelves, she picked up another couple of items.

"Seeing as you asked so nicely, I have a little something for you too."She squirted some lube inside him, inserting her fingers carefully as she did with Adam. He was tighter, he didn't know how to bear down, to relax, so she cajoled him until she could fit three slim fingers.

"It's so...different," he gasped, "but I like it. Thank you, Mistress."

"Good boy." She saw his eyes flutter and she kissed him lightly on the shoulder she held up a small piece of glass in front of him, "This is a butt plug. It has a wider part which needs to go past your ring of muscle. I'll help as much as much as I can, but you have to bear down then relax."

She covered it in lube and began pressing it inside him. He moaned, his fists clenched. When it came to the wider part, he took a deep breath, and thrust himself back onto the plug. It slipped inside easily and he yelped.

Whack! Whack! She slapped him hard on his buttocks, "Did I tell you to do that? You could've hurt yourself!"

"Sorry, Mistress."

She turned the base, thinking as he huffed. "I'm going to pull it out now." It slipped out well too. She put it to one side, and picked up a bigger plug. "Ok, we'll try again."

He panted as she placed it at his hole, his eyes widening as he realised it was a different, bigger plug.

Gradually, she worked it inside him, until the wider part was left, "Bear down now, and relax." As he relaxed, she cupped and squeezed his cock with her other hand.

"Arrrgggggghhhh!" The plug slipped inside him and she removed her hands, leaving his hips jerking spasmodically. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod..."

She stood in front of him and wiped down her hands, "What colour are you?"

He couldn't look at her.

She lifted his chin, "What colour are you?"

"Greengreengreengreengreen," he breathed.

She left him a few moments and checked him again, giving him a sip of juice. Then, she picked up a paddle, "I still need to punish you. You will count every stroke. Do you understand?"

With his positive response, she laid into his buttocks, and he began to count. She worked in a figure of eight, covering his buttocks until they flushed red. He was twisting and turning within the frame, but his body was meeting her blows, not pulling away from her. He was the most naturally submissive man she'd ever come across, and a real pain slut.

At twenty, she stopped and he whined. She waited until he lifted his head and his eyes cleared, "I wasn't going to push you that far, but you're taking it well. Do you want to go up a level?"

He nodded frantically, "Yesyesyesyesyes please, Mistress."

She smiled, "Good boy." And returned to the shelves for a few more objects.

He looked surprised as she pressed a metal bell into one of his hands.

"Hold that tight, if you want to stop, drop the bell. I'll then remove this." She buckled a ball gag around his face. "Nod for green, shake for amber, drop the bell for red. Lastly, do you know what these are?"

She held up some nipple clamps on a connecting chain and he nodded. "Great."

His back arched as she screwed them onto his chest, yelling into the gag. She stood back and watched him writhe again; he was a Domme's idea of submissive perfection.

"What colour are you?" He nodded frantically.

The feelings of power running through her were incredible. Her juices had overflowed her knickers and were running down her legs into her boots. Her breasts were so swollen, the corset felt like it was restricting her, so she pulled the laces undone and let it slip off her. She rubbed her breasts, gazing at her helpless guests.

Gavin wouldn't be able to take much, without coming, she concluded, which was a shame as he wasn't far from subspace. Perhaps another time she would teach him some restraint, if he returned. Maybe let him come first. She didn't know how much more she could take that night either, she would come too without much help. Which left the third in the room.

She checked on Adam, his eyes were dazed and he was whimpering but still watching her and Gavin. She made him drink some fluids, and waited while he swallowed. "Want more juice?"

He shook his head.

"That's a shame, as you're getting some." She stuck her hands down her knickers then smeared her juices all over his face.

He licked at his face, trying to take her inside.

"Good boy." For the first time, she saw him accept her approval. "Very good boy. That means I can release your cock."

She used some of her fluids as lube to pull the metal rings off him. His cock swelled up instantly, but he didn't try to rub against her. He was learning.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mistress." No mockery in his tone this time, just panting.

She fed her fingers into his mouth and allowed him to suck at them one more time before returning to her other victim.

A whip in one hand, a flogger in the other, she circled him. She hit him with the flogger across his buttocks, and around his thighs, decorating them in shades of red and catching the end of the plug. He yelled and nodded before she stopped to check him. She whipped him on his chest a few times, on the clamps and his hips started jerking. Pre-come was oozing down his cock.

Five more fast strikes to his buttocks, a couple to his balls and she knelt down, enclosing his cock in her mouth and sucking him brutally while ripping the leather straps off and yanking off the clamps.

He screamed into the gag as he came into her mouth. As he continued coming, she twisted the plug in his arse, pulling it brutally out and plunging it back in, milking his prostate and forcing more semen out of him. Finally she eased it out and let it drop as his legs gave way.

His head dropped down. She thought he'd passed out, but he was still blinking and murmuring into the gag. She unbuckled it, "Are you ok?"

"Sogoodsogoodsogoodsogoodsogood..."

She guessed that was a yes. Releasing his legs, she wiped him down briefly, wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and released his wrists. He staggered into her arms, leaning on her. She led him over to the mat near Adam's bench, and let him collapse with her on top.

She hugged him, he needed the contact, then freed herself. She grabbed cake from the shelves and more recovery drink. He still looked confused so she held him a little more, forcing him to eat some cake. "How are you?"

He grinned beatifically, "Green, so very, incredibly, wonderfully green."

She kissed him gently and let him go; someone else needed her. And she needed him

Adam's cock was bright red and he was desperately trying to get free to hump against the bench.

She laughed, bent over and turned the vibrating butt plug up and back down. He yelped. She watched him as she stripped off her knickers and boots. "As soon as you make me come, you can come.

He stilled and looked up at her, "Yes, Mistress. I want to make you come. Please?"

"I'm going to sit on your face, do not move unless I tell you." She unstrapped him from the bench, rubbing at any marks, and flipped him down on the mat. "Colour?"

"Green, Mistress." His cock was an angry red, verging on purple.

Without further ado, she straddled his head, facing his cock, and mashed herself into his face. He licked furiously at her, sucking her clitoris inside his mouth and lashing it with his tongue. He thrust fingers inside her.

As a reward, she tapped on his cock with her whip and turned up the plug again. He just sucked faster, his concentration on her absolute. She closed her eyes as a massive orgasm built up within, but flicked them back open when she felt a mouth and hand on her breasts.

A blissfully happy Gavin sucked at her, squeezing her other breast. Adam took that moment to gently bite her and thrust at her g spot. Lindsay threw her head back and screamed as waves of pleasure pounded through her. As Gavin rolled away, she subsided onto Adam, licking at his cock.

She saw Adam's hands go to between his legs, he turned the vibrating plug up to the highest setting and began yanking and twisting it within himself. His other hand squeezed his cock brutally, and he came, splattering her face, groaning in pleasure.

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers