Playing the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your water nymph is wet."

"I have a towel somewhere, or you can use... Oh!"

Marie almost laughed at his expression when he understood what she meant. Then his hands were going for the buttons on his trousers with such speed it was a wonder he didn't rip anything. Marie shrugged the cape off her shoulders. John didn't bother with his doubloon, and the hilt of his sword dug into her hip, but Marie didn't care. Had he been any slower, she would have jumped him herself. He thrust his cock all the way inside her in one smooth motion. He ravaged her standing with her back against the pillar in the centre of the tent.

When Marie had gotten dressed once more and stepped out of the tent several of the Redhawks sitting around the fire looked up at her. It hit her then; a tent isn't really soundproofed. How much had they heard? From their embarrassed grins, probably most of it, she guessed. Part of her wanted to rush back into the tent and hide. Another part also wanted to rush back into the tent, but not to hide but to have the Captain bone her silly again. She did neither, though, only straightened her dress. The horny part of her couldn't resist pulling the bodice just a little lower and saying:

"The Captain will be along shortly. He was just describing to me the mounted charge with the lance."

There was a croaking sound from one of the men, though she couldn't tell who.

"And such an avid student as well." Suddenly the Captain was beside her. "All right men, line up! Snap to it!"

On the drive home the next day, John brought it up:

"You really enjoyed the attention, didn't you? I've never seen you like that."

"Yeah, it was a real turn-on. I couldn't do something like that at home, but here it's like it's someone else doing it, but at the same time it is me. I guess it's like at the movies, you know the it's not the actor doing all those things, but at the same time it is."

John smiled over at her:

"Welcome to the hobby." His face turned a bit more serious. "You're sure you're okay with it? I know you started most of it, but at some points you looked like you wanted to sink through the ground."

"Hell yeah! Those were the best times. When I knew that they were looking at my naked body, or hearing us have sex in that tent, I was so embarrassed I could die, but at the same time... I don't know. It was like there was nothing left for them to imagine and yet I could feel their imaginations running wild."

"I know mine was. Every time you tugged on that dress, I wondered how much further before it fell right off."

They were both silent for a while before John broke the silence.

"...Crazy idea, and I fully understand if you say no way, but I'm playing a mage in a LARP ain August called 'the Flames of Summer'. I was wondering if you would like to come as my demonic servant."

"You like having me as your servant or laundress, don't you? While I admit it is a bit sexy to come along as your plaything, I don't know if demon is my thing."

"When I say demon, I actually mean more like a succubus."

Marie looked at him, not knowing how to react.

"So... what would I be doing as your... succubus?"

"Well... stuff like delivering my commands, helping me out at rituals, smiting my foes... But mostly just walking around in the skimpiest outfits you can imagine, driving the nerds crazy and generally reinforcing my image as the most bad ass mage around.

Sorry. I said it was a crazy idea. My mind is still in that tent having sex with you and not really functioning properly."

Marie said nothing, but a grin slowly spread across her face until it seemed her head was about to split in two.

The first day of the event dawned and Marie looked down at herself. Her outfit had improved from what she had first shown John. She had almost given him a heart-attack when she had shown up outside his apartment. She had long debated whether she could really go through the bus ride dressed like that, but had decided that with a coat on, no one would know what she was wearing beneath. She had taken the coat off before ringing the doorbell, and it had seemed like hours before he opened, with her straining to hear if someone was coming up the stairs.

What John had seen when he opened the door had been his girlfriend, dressed in a pair of high heeled sandals, black thong panties and a satin corset she had found at a second-hand store. Nothing else, unless you count the pieces of electric tape that made a small cross over each nipple. Her long black hair had been let out and spilled down over her shoulders.

There had been some modifications and improvements since then. John had claimed that while this event was pretty lax on historical correctness, electric tape probably would not cut it. There had been some considerations to be made; Marie didn't want to go too naked, and there could be problems with the organizers or with what John called 'spoilsports who don't like seeing beautiful women in the nude'.

She still wore the same high heel sandals, but the lace panties had been replaced by leather ones and a diaphanous dark red veil that hung diagonally from her hips, covering her hip and ass on one side, and partially obscuring the panties. The satin corset was still in a chest in the tent, and she was wearing another one that covered the breasts. Unlike the one she had worn before, this one was not closed in front. Leather lacing held it shut but left an opening about a hand's width wide, showing off her cleavage. A rapier hung at her side from a belt. Since Marie showed no interest in participating in the fighting, John thought she might as well carry a steel weapon rather than a foam rubber one. On the other side, a bull-hide whip hung. She had practised until she could crack it like a pro. A pair of elbow length gloves covered her arms and topping it all off was a red velvet band snug around her neck and a pair of three centimetre long horns glued to her forehead. Marie thought they looked pretty wicked. Between her own skills with a make-up brush and John's knowledge of theatre make-up, they had made the horns look almost real, even on close scrutiny.

She was naturally quite pale, and make-up had reinforced that to create even more contrast to her raven-black hair and blood red lipstick.

She spent most of the day carrying orders from John. He was playing the archmage and had more than a hundred men under his 'command', spread into smaller camps.

She had some fun with a man playing a knight who had apparently given a vow of chastity for he kept shouting "Tempt me not, devil woman!" whenever she was close. This of course made her try to tempt him even more, which he seemed to be enjoying immensely even if his role as Talbur the knight did not. He was the leader of a band of men and this gave Marie lots of excuses to get close to him. When she was delivering orders to him, she would cling to him, pressing her chest against his armour and whispering in his ear.

At one such time, John came along and found her. She had her arm around Talbur and was whispering to him in a theatrical whisper that she hoped would carry to at least some of his men:

"My Master wants you to take your stalwart men south" as she spoke she ran a hand down his breastplate and between his legs. He was wearing a metal codpiece and couldn't feel it, but the gesture was not lost on him, nor on his men. "Sweep through the forests down there. Thoroughly. Make sure no evil lurks unseen."

"Lei!" John barked from behind her. That was her alter ego here.

Talbur pushed her away, shouting "There is evil enough here!"

Marie rushed over to to John, flinging herself to her knees and putting her arms around his legs.

"Please Master, Lei was only delivering your commands. Lei has been good. It was all him." She pointed at Talbur and did her best to sob as she pleaded for the archmage's mercy. John seemed surprised by her actions, but found himself quickly, yanking her to her feet.

"We shall have a talk about how you obey my orders."

He pushed her towards their tent, snarling over her shoulder at Talbur.

"Give me that!" He snatched the whip from her belt "It will aid in our talk."

While they walked, he untied the veil from her hips, and made a show of measuring up her ass for the whip while she begged for forgiveness. Just as they entered the tent, he started pushing down her panties.

"God! You're trying to make me jizz my pants, aren't you?" John hissed as the tent flap had fallen closed. Marie was relieved to see that he wasn't really jealous. She didn't think he would be, but she hadn't been sure. He looked almost as horny as she felt.

"You aren't wearing pants, you're wearing a dress."

"It's not a dress, it's a wizard's robe. Now crack the whip a few times so people hear you getting what you deserve."

She did as he told her, crying out with each cry of the whip.

"Please Master!"

Inside the tent, her pleading had another meaning. While she pleaded, she pushed the panties that John had started lowering, all the way off her ass and stepped out of them.

John did not have to be asked twice. Hiking up the hem of his robes, he fucked her hard from behind. He had to put his hand over her mouth towards the end as her cries became ones of pleasure.

Wiping her and then himself clean with a towel, John let his robes down and stepped out of the tent.

Marie heard him saying to someone:

"She'll be all right. I healed her stripes. She just needs to be put in her place every once in a while."

Marie lay back on the blankets spread in the tent and stared up at the roof. Her hand went down between her legs. If this was putting her in her place, then yes, she definitely needed it once in a while.

Later that evening, Marie went looking for Talbur again. She found him eating with his men next to their shelter. She had put on a cloak to ward of the chill of the evening. After the events at the stream two months earlier, she had made sure that this cloak also did not close in front. John had accomplished this my adding a pair of shoulder guards to the cloak that made it hang outside her shoulders and therefore not make it all the way around her. Now she put the cloak around Talbur and pressed herself into his back, letting her hands run down his chest. He was out of armour now.

"My Master requests your presence at his table after supper."

"What does he want? Is he upset about before? I hope he was not too harsh on you."

"Lei does not ask her Master's reasons. I do not think he was too angry. Look, the marks have already faded." She turned her back to him and pulled her cloak aside, showing him her ass. The diaphanous veil covered part of one cheek and the leather thong covered the crack of her ass, but apart from that it was all smooth white skin.

Talbur never took his eyes of her ass as he pointed back to the archmage's tent.

"Begone, devil woman! Tell your master I will be there."

Apart from Talbur, who sat exchanging angry looks with the archmage, there were three other men present and Moivra, a young woman who commanded the elven auxiliaries. Moivra was the one person Marie had not snuggled up to when delivering orders, instead going to one of her male subordinates. Marie had avoided one whom she thought was Moivra's real life boyfriend.

Now the five commanders and the archmage sat on benches around a fire drinking port or sucking on pipes. Marie sat at the archmage's feet, leaning against his leg while he stroked her hair. She didn't participate much in the conversation.

Oh god, what did they think of her? Here she was, half naked, caressing every man she came close to when John was not around, and being treated like his favourite pet when he was.

She was getting hot just imagining.

Suddenly she felt John's hand leave her hair and go down over her shoulder and inside her corset. It was dark, but even in only firelight and with the cloak over her shoulders no one was likely to miss John's hand fondling her breast.

She didn't dare raise her head to meet their eyes, but she could imagine everyone staring at her while she became more and more flushed from John's caresses.

Johns pulled his hand out of her corset. The people around her were still talking, but she was certain all eyes were on her as she pushed herself against John's leg, willing him to put his hand back. He didn't disappoint. He only pulled on the knot tying the laces of her corset before putting his hand back on her breast. The strings of the corset slowly loosened, giving him more room to move.

Marie said nothing while John ran his fingers over her nipple, but inwardly she pleaded for him to please please stop, stop and take her back to the tent, take her away from all these eyes. She hid her face behind her goblet of wine. What if he drove her to an orgasm? It wasn't far off. She would die from shame.

She didn't orgasm, though, and some time later she heard Talbur rise.

"It's getting late and we have a battle to fight in the morning. The gods favour the early risers. Coming Weirlaf?"

The other commanders rose as well and made their excuses, leaving Marie and John alone.

He looked down at her, concern in his eyes:

"Too much?"

"Almost." Marie stood up, making sure that the laces of the corset had loosened so much that the whole thing fell off. "You have no idea how close I was to coming even though you were only touching my breast."

Maybe the gods did favour the early risers, but Marie had made sure John 'rose' already the night before, and besides, there were advantages to being the archmage, so the camp was already abustle when John put on his robe and hat, grabbed his staff and stepped outside. They had spent some time taking care of Marie's make-up. The horns had stayed on during the night, but needed some touching up. She had brushed her hair, but then lain back down without getting dressed while John got out to get breakfast ready. It was a pity they didn't have the cook from the Redhawks here.

From outside she heard John telling someone:

"Go wake that lazy minion of mine."

She was acutely aware of not having a thread on her, but refrained from pulling up a blanket, instead rolling over on her belly. She pretended to sleep when she heard the tent flap opening and someone stepping inside. Who was it? One of the men she had teased the day before? He was standing behind her and off to one side. Could he see up between her legs? She stifled the impulse to clench her thighs shut, still pretending to sleep.

Then she felt a slap on her ass and turned around in shock. He had spanked her! Weirlaf, a blond man with a big beard and two fox skins draped over his shoulders was squatting beside he, grinning from ear to ear.

"Your master calls."

Marie yanked a blanket in front of her, but Weirlaf had already gotten a good eyeful when she had twisted around to face him.

"I'll be right out."

From outside she heard Johns yoice:

"And tell her to hurry, or I'll have her hide!"

Feigning panic, Marie dropped the clothes she had picked up and instead reached for her cloak, putting it on while she rose and sprinted outside.

John was outside, grinning at her.

"Go tell the commanders to get ready. We march."

Struggling to keep the cloak shut in front, or at least not exposing her pussy, she ran around the camp alerting the soldiers. Did they know she was naked under the cloak? They could probably guess something was odd, it was too warm for a cloak, and she didn't linger the way she had the day before, only giving the command before rushing along to the next camp.

Then she came to the knights under Talbur. She felt safe around Talbur, mostly due to the fact that she knew that he liked having her clinging on her. Reassured by that, she stopped a little longer than she had for the other commanders, hugging his arm as she spoke.

He was in armour, and she wasn't sure if he could tell that she was naked under the cloak. His arm was wide enough to cover the gap in the cloak. The steel was cold against her skin. Maybe he suspected something when his armour didn't get tangled in the strings of her corset as it had a few times the day before, but he said nothing, and Marie was away again, pinching her cloak closed.

Back in the tent, John handed her a cup of coffee and a sandwich and while she got dressed, he took a towel and dried her feet of the mud that had gotten on them when she had run around the camp barefoot.

When everyone was ready, the camp marched to battle. It wasn't the whole fighting force, that was reserved to the last day of the event, but there were some fifty or sixty soldiers split into two groups. John went with one and Marie with the other as the archmage's stand-in.

Marie's group soon ran into the enemy and, anxious to have it over with, Marie cracked her whip above the heads of her troops, urging them to an all out charge. This seemed to amuse the soldiers, but it didn't work out very well, and those not cut down were soon in a full rout.

Getting the dead and wounded back to camp took time, and by the time it was all organized, John and his group returned as well. They had seen nothing in their part of the forest.

John was soon stalking around, trying to find out what had happened, and Marie, hoping for a reprise of yesterday's 'chastising session' threw herself at his feet, begging him to forgive her for her blunder. Shouting at her, demanding to know what had happened to his men, he took her back to the tent. Marie was a bit disappointed that he did not start undressing her outside the tent as he had yesterday, but her disappointment faded when they got into the tent and John pulled out a bottle of fake blood, telling her to undress.

She considered keeping her panties, but decided against it, discarding them to stand entirely naked. While she screamed for the benefit of those outside the tent, John painted red whip marks criss-crossing her back and thighs. When he was done, he brought out some rope and, placing it in a simple loop around Marie's wrists, pulled her arms above her head, securing the rope to a hook on the central pillar of the tent. Then he left her there.

A curtain separated the tent into two halves, one for sleeping and the other for holding meetings, and Marie now stood facing this curtain.

She had been standing there for a while when she heard the tent flap opening. She could hear a number of people entering, but with her back turned she couldn't tell who they were. She could hear some intakes of breath as they saw her naked back.

John started talking:

"Gentlemen, and milady, we have some planning to do to if we want to avoid a repeat of today's disaster."

As the commanders discussed tactics, Marie felt something wet running down her thigh, she hoped desperately that it was just the fake blood and not her own juices.

"Focus please." John called. "I will heal Lei when I feel she has learned her lesson. Get back to the maps, please."

Moivra spoke up:

"My warriors are unhappy about the events today. They are clamouring for someone to blame."

What was she up to?

"True, you were hit especially hard." John replied. The elves had, if anything, gotten of with less casualties than anyone else. Whatever she was up to, John was obviously playing along. "Very well. Bring your command here after we are finished."

The discussions went on for a little while after that before a consensus was reached and the commanders left.

Marie unhooked herself from the tent post and shook off the rope.

"Holy shit. Do you have any idea what you just put me through? You have some serious making up to do, mister." She started lifting his robe to show what kind of making up she intended, but John stopped her.

"Not quite yet." He smiled "I don't think it was ever this easy to get my will through in a tactics meeting. They were all paying more attention to you than to the plan. Even Moivra. I'm not sure about her. Richard told me she is a bit jealous of you getting so much attention from her men. But she just ensured that you will get even more."