Playing up on My Husband

Story Info
Sexy housewife gets a good time at a party.
1k words
3.6
112.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to relate a couple of incidents that have happened to me that I would really like to share. It relates to a guy that just likes using me for sex.

I am happily married to a man who is good in bed with lots of staying power, but although he does satisfy me, the thought of a strange cock has always appealed.

It started one night at a friends' party. My husband had to work so I took a friend of mine. It was sort of a dress up night and I wore a figure hugging black dress, and black really high heels. It is the sort of dress that you cannot wear a bra with so my firm tits hung loose and my nipples were regularly rubbed hard. I have been really fucked hard by my husband wearing this dress so I sort of felt horny as soon as I put it on. I felt a bit game as well this night. I suppose in the back of my mind I was looking to pick up some guy, fuck him and then never see him again, (well that was the fantasy), so I wore suspenderless stockings and "G" sting black satin panties - the sort easy to get off. As soon as I looked at myself in the mirror I got a little wet, knowing what I had on underneath, and said to myself, "Your getting fucked tonight." Don't get me wrong, it was more of a fantasy than an intention, but I had that little twinge in my pussy just having the thought.

Anyway, my girlfriend picked me up and off we went.

It was an outside sort of party and a little chilly as we arrived, and in the cold, after a little while, my nipples were aching. We were there for an hour or so when I noticed two guys sizing my girlfriend and I up. I felt a twinge of guilt as I sort of called them over. David and Paul were in their twenties and fit and tall. They immediately knew I was horny.

We made small talk and I was getting a little nervous, and cold, standing there. David was watching my every move and whispered to me, "You look like you are a little, um cold", and motioned towards inside the house.

I knew he meant to go inside so I though, why not.

We went upstairs into what I think was one of the guys' rooms. There was a table and chairs, a bed and a couch. The guys sat at the table, and Sandy and me sat on the couch. By the way she had on a knee length pink satin dress that was ultra sexy. She also always went a bit overboard on the makeup but tonight she did look hot.

I sort of sat back, relaxed and very very horny.

David then stood and walked to wards me. He stood in front of me and said how about some fun. I knew what he meant and the way I felt, was very happy to oblige in any way I could.

I looked up at him with a horny smile as he undid his fly. I looked down to see a huge nine-inch cock bursting with stiffness. Pre come trickled down the head and I quickly ran my tongue along its length. It tasted good.

He let out a moan.

I then in gulfed his member in my wet mouth and started work. I thought, make him cum, make him happy, I haven't been unfaithful and we could go home. Yeah right.

As I worked on that cock the only thing in my mind was how much I wanted it in my cunt. Guilt was over come by lust. The need to be fucked.

I was glad when he came in my mouth, glad because I knew I'd get a decent fuck from him with a half empty load, but as he keep pumping and pumping, sweet cum trickled down my chin. I felt like such a slut but god, it felt so good.

My next move, as I still struggled to swallow, was to stand and push David back towards his chair. He knew where I was pushing him and sat. I stood in front of him and lifted my dress only enough to pull off my panties. Looking him in the eyes I lifted my dress to reveal my stocking tops and my dripping cunt. "Your gunna fuck my tight little puss," I thought.

In one movement he had his trousers off and sat with a cock already hard again. No guiding was needed as I straddled him. My cunt was so wet his monstrous member slopped straight it. I came straight way as it stretched my very being. Looking into his eyes again I undid the one strap holding my slinky dress top up and as it flopped down my pert erect nipples were free. Like a leach he immediately started sucking each breast as we rocked back and fourth in rooting rapture. Me, such a slut impaled on such a pleasing cock. Why was I married, why wasn't my husbands cock this good.

I came again and again and again, and decided I better let him cum again so started to pump him rhythmically. I knew it would be awhile so started to concentrated on other things and realised I'd forgotten Sandy. God what must she think of me. I then became aware of moans behind me and turned to see Sandy being fucked by Paul as she lay on her back on the couch. H e was pumping her soo hard the couch was almost busting.

The cock in me, holding the back of David's head as he lapped my nipples, what a slut. It felt so good.

All of a sudden, David moaned and I felt the burst of hot sperm inside me. Oh it was so good, and out of the blue I came again.

I sat and kissed David for 10 minutes or so then I stood, fixed my dress and was ready to leave. Sandy was finished and we were about to go when David asked if we could do it again sometime. I gave him my number, (a wrong one) to quiet him and left. I'd had my fun and didn't want to ruin my marriage so we left and went home. We never said a word to each other on the way home and thought that was the last of it.... Or so I thought.