Playing with Cindy - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," I groaned, this was too much. The humiliation of her knowing about my sordid little act was more than I could bear. "Leave me alone, Mum. Please just go. I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened to me, but please, just leave me alone."

"We have to sort this out, David." There was a new tone to my mother's voice now. It was sharper, harder. "We have to come to some kind of arrangement. Before your father gets home. If you and I act strange when he gets back... He'll ask all kinds of questions, questions that will be very difficult to answer." She stood and looked down at me, her expression serious and stern. "Fuck it." The expletive startled me, Mum wasn't prone to swearing. "Do you want to see me naked again? Now, right here and now?"

To my astonishment and horror, Mum began to tear at her clothing. "Jesus, Mum! Stop it... Stop it. This is insane."

Despite my pleas, ignoring the look of shock on my face, my mother pulled her jeans down over her hips, pulled the tee-shirt over her head, and unclasped her bra. Then she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her underwear, and with a final, long look at me she calmly asked: "Is this what you want to see?" Her panties joined the pile of clothing on my bedroom carpet.

I think that in the beginning she was merely trying to goad me into some kind of reaction. I believe she was more than likely attempting to bring the whole, sordid business to a conclusion. Her impromptu strip wasn't originally intended to provoke me sexually, but my eventual response surprised her.

I couldn't help myself. I stared at her nakedness and the hunger rose in me. My beautiful mother, naked; oh she was superb. What happened next isn't clear; all I can recall is the burst of lust and the next thing I can remember is that I was standing, with my hands on my mother's body. I was feeling her skin and murmuring soft endearments.

I paused, my hands around my mother's waist. So far she'd said nothing and was standing there simply allowing me to feel her body. My cock was trapped inside my clothing. It was already stiff, even leaking pre-come I was so aroused. I unzipped my jeans and freed my erection. "Mum..." I grunted and lurched for her, attempting to kiss her mouth.

If I hadn't exposed my cock to her in its engorged state, then in all probability my mother would have fended me off and perhaps fled. It's my belief that seeing me in that aroused condition set off her innate desire -- that inherent part of her that overwhelmed her senses and led to her adulterous behaviour behind my father's back. "Good, God, Davey," she gulped. "What a glorious cock." Then, to my delight, my mother stroked my member with her fingers before curling her fist around the shaft. We kissed properly while I resumed exploring the contours of her body with my hands. Her hand caressed me while we kissed. It was a hungry kiss, our tongues delving and twisting. Then, with no prompting from me, my mother broke away and, with an excited gleam in her eye, knelt in front of me.

"Mum..." I repeated, disbelieving what she intended.

"I want to taste you," she whispered and then took the head of my cock into her mouth. The sensation of my mother's lips around my cock was sublime. Her quick tongue caused me to groan. I pushed my fingers into her hair and held her head and began to fuck into her mouth. "No, Davey," she gasped following an over enthusiastic, gag-causing thrust. "Too much, you can't go too deep."

"I want to taste you, Mum. Please let me taste you." I was desperate now, consumed by lust so hot I was growing frantic with desperation.

My mother was enthusiastic. "Yes please," she cried, laying on my bed and opening her thighs to me.

"I... I've never done this before," I admitted, but still settled between my mother's legs.

She held her labia open for me, showing me the scarlet core of her body. "Just here," a fingertip showed me the hood of her clitoris, "right there. Can you see that little pink nub? Lick that, lick it nice and gently to start; I'll tell you what to do." And so I tongued and lapped at my mother's sex, even probing into her opening with first one and then a second finger at her murmured insistence. Emboldened by her sighs, cries, moans, and grunts I grew more confident, sucking her labia into my mouth before replacing my fingers with my tongue. "Oh, God, David... That's divine, Baby. Lick me there. Yes, that's it. Put a finger back inside and tickle me in that place again." My mother's climax caused her body to stiffen alarmingly as she grunted like an animal. I watched in amazement as she writhed and groaned, with the cords in her neck like knife edges, and a rictal grimace on her face. Eventually, when she'd calmed slightly, she wailed: "Put it in," and reached for my penis.

Despite my virginity and lack of experience I knew instinctively what to do. I knelt between my mother's thighs and aimed the bulb of my glans at her. As I fell against her, my mother angled her body until I felt the heat of her close around me.

"Mum..."

"It's okay, Baby," she crooned, seeing my expression and understanding it immediately. "Let mama do it. Let me take you there."

She moved below me, jerking her hips back and forth, creating the most exquisite friction between us. I held my torso away from hers and looked down to the conjunction of our bodies. I couldn't believe the sight. My cock was actually moving in and out of her body. I could see the shaft already glistening with her arousal. I noticed how her breasts jiggled with the sharp movements of my thrusting as I began to move in time with her lead.

"You're so beautiful, Mum," I groaned. "This... I've never done this before... It feels so good, so very good."

"My little virgin boy." She giggled and corrected, "Well, not so little and no longer a virgin. Do you like fucking me? Does it feel nice to be sticking your cock into me?"

"It feels really nice," I replied. "I like it a lot."

She increased the tempo then. Lifting her hips from the bed to take me deeper into her body her expression grew serious. "Fuck me," she demanded. "Give me that cock."

The profanity aroused me; her groans and whimpers excited me; I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long. "Mum... I'm going to..."

"Yes!" she cried. "Let me see it. Take it out when you come and let me see the hot stuff." I gritted my teeth and groaned again as I tried vainly to hold my climax at bay. Of course it was impossible and I moaned with pleasure when I felt the first jet pump into my mother's body. She wriggled under me, forcing my cock out. "Not in me, wank it," she ordered. "Show me how much you can come."

"Shit," I grunted and took myself in hand. I pumped at my cock and coaxed several more jets of semen to burst from me.

The stuff spattered down onto my mother's belly and breasts. "Oh that's dirty," I heard her groan. "Come on me, Baby. Give it to me."

I saw my mother's hand moving between her legs as she massaged herself to another orgasm. She came loudly, smearing my goo into her skin as she wailed and thrashed, completely lost in the rush of her climax.

My mother lay on my bed breathless with exertion. I remained knelt between her legs, my penis, despite its recent discharge, solidly erect.

"Mum," I whispered, awe-struck by what had just happened. "That was... I mean..."

Her reaction astounded me. My mother's eyes no longer gleamed with desire; in fact her face was now a mask of horror and dismay. "What have we done?" she hissed. "What have I done? She gave a forceful shove, rejecting me, her expression growing desperate. "Get off me. Get away from me."

Once again, in what was becoming a familiar feeling for me, I was confused. "Mum..." I blurted. "I don't understand. I thought you wanted it. I thought you liked it. What..?"

"I did like it, David," she snapped at me, gathering her clothes. "But... For God's sake, you're my son." Sudden tears rolled down her cheeks. "We shouldn't have done it, David. It was a bad thing to do. How can we ever go back?" I had no answers. I didn't have the capacity to deal with the tumult of emotions. Unthinking, I moved to my mother to embrace her. It was an instinctive act. I was searching for succour from the one person I was naturally drawn to. I wanted a hug. "Don't! Don't come near me, David." And with that vehement rejection my mother fled.

***

I crawled under my bed covers and remained in the comfort of that womb for the rest of the evening and night. I wanted so desperately to go to her but was too afraid. Eventually, shortly after dawn on that Sunday morning, I went to her bedroom door. I paused, the weeds of uncertainty choking my earlier resolve, with one hand on the door handle.

"I know you're there," she called from inside. Startled, I jumped back as though the door itself had spoken. "Come in," I heard her say, "I have to face you eventually, so come in."

She gave me a sheepish smile when I entered. "I'm sorry, Davey, sorry for everything. I've made a huge mess." She sighed heavily.

"Can I get in with you?" I asked.

"I... I don't know if that's a good idea. I mean..."

"I'm cold, Mum."

She stared at me for a moment before a laugh blurted from her. That seemed to break the tension and she pulled back the cover -- a clean one I noticed -- inviting me in.

"What're we going to do, David?" she asked, turning to face me as I snuggled down deep under the covers.

"I dunno, Mum," I shrugged. "It's all been so confusing."

She winced at the unintended barb.

We spoke of the recent, cataclysmic events, turning things over and around for two hours or more. The conversation was stilted at first, with both of us tentative and afraid. Eventually, after long discussion and some tears, I slowly drifted into sleep.

I woke to the waft of bacon grilling; I hadn't eaten properly in days and was suddenly ravenous. My appetite had returned, due not in part to the talk I'd shared with my mother earlier.

"Morning, darling," my mother trilled when I appeared in the kitchen, "breakfast?"

"What time is it?" I asked, still a little bleary from slumber.

"Just gone two o'clock. You've been asleep for a few hours. Here," she placed a plate heaped with food in front of me. "Eat that." My mother sat at the opposite side of the table and sipped tea. "I'm going upstairs to bathe. And then, later, when I call, I want you to come upstairs." Then she added with a stern wag of her finger: "And don't come up until I call."

The change in her was amazing. This afternoon her mood was as bright and sunny as the day outside. I knew we'd covered a lot of ground during our intimate chat in her bed earlier, but the metamorphosis from maudlin chrysalis to brilliant butterfly was startling. I didn't question it but instead I busied myself with my breakfast and subsequent washing up. I took a fresh cup of tea into the garden and let the sun's rays warm me.

Obedient to my mother's instructions I stayed downstairs, until, a full hour since she'd left me at the table, I heard her call. "David... Come here. I've got a surprise for you."

Bemused, I climbed the stairs. Surprise? I mused, she hasn't been anywhere. She's been upstairs. How could she have a surprise for me?

"Where are you?"

Her reply came from her bedroom: "In here. Come in." I went in not knowing what to expect, but what I did see halted me immediately. My mother, a tentative smile on her face, watched for my reaction.

I boggled; all I could do was stare at her with my mouth hanging open.

My mother was dressed in similar clothes to the ones in the photograph I'd purloined. She wore a denim skirt that fell just below decency, while shoes with heels high enough to cause a nose bleed accentuated her superb legs. A tee-shirt moulded to her torso and light make-up around her eyes, with a slash of scarlet lipstick completed the startling image.

"Hello, David," she purred, "I'm Cindy. Your mother told me all about you, about how you've been a naughty boy."

"Huh?" I grunted.

"Yes, that photograph you stole. That photograph of me. She told me you took it like a little thief and then looked at it while you wanked." She paused for a second. "Did you enjoy tugging your cock over my picture, David? Well, I wonder, how does the picture compare to the real thing? Would you like to wank over me, David?"

"Mum? I... What?"

Her retort cut me off. "No, David! I'm not your mother. Like this I'm Cindy." Her tone softened as I began to understand. "Would you like to play with Cindy?"

What she did next sealed it for me. Even if I'd had the power of logical thought, and that power had been sucked from me by this magnificent woman, I couldn't have refused her, but her next action sent me beyond the point of no return.

She settled back on her bed, lay back, and in what has to be the most provocative gesture I've ever experienced, spread her legs. She had shaven her mound and I could clearly see her arousal as her labia pouted heavily. Her eyes blazed with desire and, with her voice heavy-laden with lust, she spoke: "Come and lick Cindy's cunt." That expletive was shocking but the sting of that profanity goaded me to act. I leapt at her, eager to devour her. I thrilled to the taste as the arousal slid from her opening and I lapped like an enthusiastic puppy. "Come on, David," Cindy urged. "Do it to me with your tongue. Lick my pussy and make me scream."

Using the limited repertoire I'd collected from the single earlier experience, coupled with further tuition from this new, unexpected lover, I managed to take Cindy to that place. Then, after hiking up her skirt and lifting that restrictive tee-shirt to reveal her unfettered breasts, Cindy eased me onto my back, held my erection upright, and straddled me.

When she held the length of me inside her body she sighed deeply and set into a slow rhythm. I reached up and caressed her breasts while she smiled down at me, her eye lids heavy and with a dreamy expression on her face.

"Mum," I groaned again.

"Cindy, Baby," she murmured. "Like this, I'm Cindy. When we make love I can't be your mother. When we fuck, I'm Cindy."

"Cindy," I grunted and gripped her buttocks.

"That's it, David," she said, groaning as I began to thrust up into her body. "You're beginning to understand." Her voice tapered to a moan as I pushed deeper into her.

I levered my mother onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. She could insist upon being Cindy all she wanted to; I'd play that game, but to me, when I held her wrists against the pillow and saw the gleam of her wedding ring, she was still my mother.

"I understand," I growled. "I know what you want." I kissed her, hard, and she returned the kiss with ardent passion. "You want to be fucked?" I was warming to the part now. "You want to get fucked every day?"

"Yes! Yes I do. I want it every fucking day..."

Keeping with my mother's disposition I plunged into her harder and harder. I increased the speed and varied the angles of my pistoning cock as directed by my lover. Once again, as previously, it was inevitable that I would come quickly.

"Mum..." I lapsed again, but it didn't seem to matter this time.

"Me too; I'm coming too," my mother sighed. "Let me feel it inside me. Just let it go, you gorgeous boy."

My mother held me tight in her arms as I pumped my seed into her. She grunted and groaned on the swell of her own climax as the spurts from my cock slowed and then died.

"That was nice," she smiled when our panting subsided and we lay facing each other in the tangle of her bed.

I lifted the cover to show her my cock. "I want to do it again."

Her eyes widened in surprise and delight. "Oh my God... You're still hard."

We made love the second time. The heat had cooled and we kissed, licked, and explored each other, all the while murmuring soft expressions of love. On the Monday morning, with renewed vigour, Cindy showed me several new positions. We tried these positions in various room around the house until, completely spent, we eventually slept wrapped around each other like the lovers we had become.

PRESENT DAY

Eventually, as the sky brightens with the start of a new day, I pour the tepid remnants of my coffee into the sink and ponder again why Cindy had chosen this time to return. Even though I was overjoyed to see, and experience, her again, there's the nagging question as to what had motivated her return?

I want to see her; I need to see her... Soon. My cock thickens with anticipation.

12