Playing with Her Fantasy

Story Info
A man plays along with his long distance lover's game.
2.1k words
3.96
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take another drag off my cigarette, somehow feeling like the glow takes the edge off the cold night air. My new clothes aren't helping as much as I'd like, but they're more for image than protection. I must admit I like the trench coat and gloves, makes me feel dangerous. I pull back the black sleeve and check my watch 1:35am. She's late. She let me know what time she gets off work so I wouldn't be waiting long in the cold. She's only five minutes late but my anger starts to rise. Weeks of planning this whole event down to a precise schedule, and she can't manage to be on time. I should have no trouble pretending to be furious.

The whole mess started last month. Hours of flirting turned to sexual games, which turned to talk of fantasies. She had a mild rape fantasy that she wanted filled, and her current selection of boys wasn't up to the challenge. Just thinking about it made my cock hard and my heart race. Like a fool I agreed to fly halfway across the country, rent a hotel room near her work, and fuck her.

So here I stand, an all black outfit bought just for the occasion, ski mask and duct tape in my pocket, a hotel room waiting with the light on down the street, plotting to grab a woman and drag her through an alley. If it wasn't pre-planned I'd think I was going insane.

It's 1:45 before I see her slip out the back door of her work. She takes her normal route home: Down one block, then a straight walk all the way. So I cut across the street and enter the hotel parking lot, there is an alley that runs the length of the block providing patios for the guests. It also makes a perfect path I can drag my victim down and enter the room without getting the cops called on me.

I slip the mask on and sprint to the corner. I don't need to lean out to know if she's coming, she's wearing some sort of heeled shoes that click annoyingly when she steps. I take a piece of duct tape and place it in the palm of my hand, I'll have to use it as a gag. As the noise reaches the corner, I slip out just behind her. She's wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jeans, as usual. Despite the baggy fit of the shirt you can make out that perfect ass of hers, wiggling slightly as she walks. She must see something out of the corner of her eye, because as I press the tape into place over her mouth, she tries to slide out of the way.

"Don't fucking move!" I growl into her ear. "You so much as make a sound I don't like and you'll be a corpse."

I can feel her struggle in my grasp, she never was one to be overpowered easily. I slip my other hand around her waist and half carry, half drag her towards my room. I'm able to slide the door open with my hip and pull her inside, but she's really fighting it now. Desperate screams muffle against the tape as I lean her face-down on the bed. I grab her hands and tape them together, she responds by lashing out with her legs. She manages to catch me pretty hard in the thigh before I roll her onto her back atop the bed.

"You're a feisty little whore aren't you?" The hate in her eyes is more than enough of an answer. I remove my mask and try to resist the urge to smile when her eyes show instant relief. "Be a good little bitch and do as I say, you won't get hurt... And if you do, just say 'Banana', ok?"

She nods. I leave her tied for now and close the curtains. "Now, you like these clothes, right?" Nod. "Then you'll have to cooperate to help me take them off, otherwise..." I take a pair of scissors out of my bag I left on the dresser, "I'll have to help you with them" I swear she looks angrier now than when she thought a stranger was going to rape her. She allows me to take off her shoes, socks and jeans; but when I get to her shirt she grunts out a protest. I look at her face and it's clear she wants the tape off, I oblige and snip the tape off her wrists. Immediately she pulls the tape off her mouth, I open my mouth to speak but she presses her lips against mine. She grabs the back of my head, holding our mouths together as she softly moans her approval. She pulls back and gives me a sly smile.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," I say it softly as I brush some of her dark hair out of her face, "No gag?"

"No gag, but If I say something you don't like you have to punish me." Her tone in no way matches her words, she sounds almost delighted as she pulls off her shirt and bra.

"Of course." I set my gloves and coat on the dresser then turn back to her. She's pulling her panties off, and she playfully tosses the black thong at my feet. I pull my shirt off as I climb atop the bed in front of her. I kiss her thigh just inside her knee and slowly move upwards, leaving little wet marks where my lips touched her. She softly giggles as I pass the middle of her thigh, I flick my eyes up towards her face and see her intently watching me. As I get closer to her shaved lips I can smell her wetness, the scent brings me to fully erect. Just as I'm about to place my tongue against her clit, a hand slides in to block me. I look up at her, she just slightly shakes her head.

I groan disapproval, but move away. I place my arms on either side of her hips and work my way up, kissing her stomach. My fingers softly trace her tattoo up her left side, tickling her slightly. I pause my ascent at her nipples, taking a minute to flick the piercings playfully with my tongue. I finally reach her face and attempt to kiss her, but she moves out of the way.

"You going to fuck me, or just mess with me all night?" Her voice has taken a icy tone, she's waited long enough.

I slap her fairly convincingly across the jaw, to show her I mean business. I reach to her crotch and start to rub her lips. She reaches a hand down to block me again, but this time I grab her wrist and pin her arm above her head. I slip a finger inside her, it's hot and silky against my skin and I can't help but smile. As I move deeper inside I curve my finger upwards, rubbing it against the bump of her g-spot. She gasps slightly and grabs my wrist with her free arm. "Stop. I didn't say you could..." Her words are unconvincing with her breath coming out in short fast gasps.

I move my hand from her arm to her mouth, muffing her moans and attempts to speak. I start wiggling my hand faster, causing a stifled groan against my palm. I slip a second finger inside, and I can feel her wetness increasing. "Mmm, you like that don't you?" She shakes her head and attempts to say something, but again her breath says otherwise. I let go of her mouth and slide down between her legs, looping my arms under her knees. I grab her legs from the top and force them apart, diving my tongue into her hot pussy. I close my eyes and enjoy the sweet taste of her juices against my mouth. I can feel her hands attempt to move me away, but I grab them and pin them down again. I move up and suck on her clit, rolling it around with my tongue when it enters my mouth. I can hear her approval as I alternate from her clit to her hole, penetrating her as deep as my tongue will go then waggling it around.

I have to stop because I'm aching with desire to finally have myself in her. As I stand up to take off my bottom half of clothes she jumps off the bed as well.

"What are you doing?" I say as I unclip my belt.

"Getting dressed, You've hard your fun." She says mockingly as she reaches for her panties.

I rush up to her and push her into the wall. She loses her balance and spins, landing with her chest against the wall. I let my clothes fall to the floor as I press her shoulders flat. She leans her hips towards me seductively, and I can feel her moist pussy rub against my leg. I position myself behind her and work the tip of my cock against her slit. I grab her hips with both hands and work her back onto me. The warmth of her feels amazing, and sends tingles up my spine. I let out a moan as I work fully inside her, the curve of her ass resting against my thighs.

She's soaking wet and I can hear skin slipping on the wetness as I work in and out of her. I grip her hips tight as I crash harder and harder into her with every stroke. She's moaning out in pleasure soon, and I move my left hand up her back to grasp her shoulder. The better leverage lets me pump even harder now, and I'm panting with exertion. Ever thrust forward causes her breasts to slap against the wall, she moans with every contact. I lean back and slap her hard across the ass. "Harder!" She gasps. I hit her again, and again. Her fingernails scrape against the wall as she tries to grip something in pleasure. Soon there is a red patch on the curve of her cheek, and sweat forms on both our bodies. Her breathing becomes ragged and increasingly fast, I can feel her muscles tense in her stomach as she builds to orgasm. I grasp her hips and thrust as hard as I can, moans escaping my own lips as she almost screams in ecstasy. She tenses and I can feel her pussy squeeze my dick as she orgasms again and again.

Exhausted, muscles aching, and sweat beading on my skin I rest against her for a time. She pulls her hips away letting me fall out of her, and leans her back against the wall. She kisses me again, her slippery tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I reach behind her and cup her butt in my hands and lift her off the ground. She squeaks and wraps her arms around my neck. I reposition her so her shoulders are against the wall, my arms holding her torso, and our hips resting together. I slip my cock back insider her and thrust, letting her weight carry her back down onto me each time.

"Oh-oh my god!" She digs her fingernails into my back as she orgasms again. I gasp at the pain and pleasure of it, and grip her even tighter. I can feel my own orgasm building as I look at her face, neck tight as she breathes rapidly, head back, eyes clenched shut.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I manage to whisper. She looks at me with very serious eyes and attempts to push me back. I grasp her even harder.

"Banana." She has that icy ring to her voice again. I let her legs touch the floor and back away, not sure what I did wrong. But she immediately drops to her knees and wraps her lips around my dick. I gasp and can feel the tingling throughout my body as I start to cum. I manage to choke out a warning, and she leans back slightly massaging up and down my shaft as white semen squirts onto her chest. She laughs sweetly as I pant and lean my hands on the wall as the orgasm subsides. I look down an her kneeling on the floor, smile on her face, shining hazel eyes looking up at me. Her chest glistening with sweat and cum.

"See," she pants and leans against the wall. "Aren't you glad you came? Er.. Well, pun intended."