Playing with Julie

Story Info
Wife's friend shows me how her new toy works.
2.7k words
4.42
80.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a bit of a flirtatious relationship with my wife's friend Julie. We had been family friends for about 15 years, though in recent years, her and her husband had moved away, so we would catch up only a couple of times a year. Her relationship with her husband had always seemed a bit strange, though over recent years, the gap seemed to grow, particularly in their warmth and intimacy to each other.

Our greetings would always be very friendly and over the years had become friendlier -- the peck kiss on the cheek moving to the lips -- and then to at times with slightly open lips. And during those greetings, my hand had progressed from her arm to her hip, and around to her ass, and her breasts were gradually pressed into me more firmly.

Julie had told my wife of various sex toys that she had bought, my wife relaying these stories to me in the surprise of her sharing this with her -- knowing that my wife has never had any interest in sex toys. I remembered her telling me about the clit stimulator that Julie had bought, with Julie telling her about how she could have it inside her panties and no-one knew, and how good the orgasms were. My wife was surprised that she would share such detail, though I was happy that she did, as it sent my cock rock-hard! I had suggested to my wife that she might like to buy one, however, she scoffed at this. However, my imagination had taken off, thinking about Julie getting herself off -- and it became one of my regular fantasies to masturbate to.

Julie had happened to be in town for a few days to catch up with her mother and had come alone. My wife had a few things for Julie and I volunteered to take them to her, to the spare family apartment that she was staying at, with thoughts of her and her sex toys in the back of my mind.

I walked up the stairs to the apartment, with feelings of nervous excitement, wondering whether there would be any flirting. Julie opened the door and greeted me with a big smile, throwing her arms around me in a big hug. Her greeting kiss was a bit friendlier than usual -- her lips slightly open and I could feel the soft wetness of her lips, as one of my hands held her hip while the other gently cupped the upper part of her ass. Our embrace was slightly longer than usual -- not that I minded her body being pressed up against mine!

"Well that's a very nice hello," I said to her with a smile.

"Yes -- it's nice to see you, it's been a while," she replied smiling at me.

We moved into the kitchen, where we had the regular kind of catch up chat -- what we had been doing, what the kids were doing and so on, since we had last met. I handed her the things from my wife and she suggested to move into the family room to continue talking, taking a drink with us. We sat down on the sofa and I couldn't believe my eyes, that there on the table was a new rabbit vibrator, just having been taken out of it's packaging.

"I hope that I haven't interrupted anything?" I asked her with a tinge of embarrassment.

"No you haven't ..... not yet anyway," she smirked at me. "I was just checking it out and getting it ready."

"What have you bought?" I said, asking the obvious. "Do you mind if I have a look at it?" as I reached to pick up her brand new toy.

"No, not at all. It's a vibrating rabbit and I bought it so that I can leave it here, rather than taking them backwards and forward on the plane and get leering looks from the baggage inspectors," she smiled at me, as I ran my finger slowly along the shaft accentuating it's length ... as I could feel my own shaft getting longer in my pants.

"Do you have one at home?" I asked.

"No, but I thought that it looked good so I wanted to try it," she answered.

"From the look of this, you won't have any need for a real cock," I said to her, as I formed a small circle with my thumb and finger and slid the shaft of the vibe through it, simulating it sliding into her pussy.

"I don't know about that .... there is something special about getting hot and sweaty with someone else, that a toy can't take the place of, " she answered with a glint in her eye, as I noticed the outline of her nipples growing under her light dress, adding to my hardness.

"Mmm -- true," I answered, as I picked up the batteries from the table and put them in place in the vibrator. "So ... how does it work?" I asked her, knowing very well how it worked.

"You can probably work it out for yourself," she taunted back to me.

"So let me guess .... this part slides into your pussy," as I slowly ran my finger along the shaft, "and this part nestles into your clit and vibrates away," as I ran my finger along the rabbit ears, looking directly into her eyes, though briefly being diverted downwards to her hard nipples, now clearly outlined through her dress.

"Very good!" she replied, her look acknowledging that I had noticed how aroused her nipples were. Meanwhile, my cock was throbbing in my pants.

"What about these?" I asked, as I ran my fingers across the rows of beads at the base of the shaft.

"They are supposed to rotate ... just for a bit more stimulation," Julie answered.

"Are you sure you are ever going to want a real cock again? No guy can do all of that!" I asked jokingly.

"So which part get's you off?" I asked. "The penetration or the vibration on your clit?" I asked her, my mouth feeling dry with excitement, knowing that we were entering uncharted waters.

"I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when I do," Julie answered to me, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yes -- make sure you do!" I answered back. "But in the meantime, I think I need to take a cold shower," I said to her, as I adjusted myself on the sofa, trying to relieve some of the tightness on my cock.

"A bit hard and uncomfortable are you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows with a knowing smile and looking down towards my cock.

"Ummm ... yes, just a little," I answered with a smile.

"But the rabbit is supposed to be for my pleasure, not yours!" she teased.

"Yes, I know. I guess I was just using my imagination and visualizing you trying it out," I answered.

"Ahhh .... so you'd like to watch me, would you?" she teased further.

"Mmmm ... that would be verrry erotic," I answered Julie, as I reached down and adjusted my hard cock in my pants.

She watched my hand adjusting myself "Maybe we can watch each other?" she mischievously asked.

"Ahhh .... so you'd like to watch me, would you?" I teased back to her

"Mmmm ... that would be verrry erotic," Julie answered, mimicking me. "How hard are you?" she asked.

"Very hard." I answered as I reached down to feel my cock through my pants.

"Show me." she instructed

"Why should I?" I taunted back, gently running my fingers along my hard cock outlined through my pants.

"Because I'd like to see how aroused you are .... and I know you'd like to show me", she replied with her mischievous smile.

"And what are you going to show me?" I taunted her.

"I'm going to show you how that rabbit works ... if you will ever give it to me," she teased back, as she slid her dress off one shoulder and started circling her hard nipple through her bra.

"Well -- I can't keep a lady waiting .... especially one that looks so aroused and ready to try out her new toy," I smiled, as I got up to pass the rabbit to her. "And just for something to help you start -- this is where I'd like my tongue to be!" I told her, as I kissed the end of the shaft and took the rabbit ears between my lips and looking deep into her eyes.

"Mmmm .... yes please!" she purred, as I handed her the toy.

Julie put the rabbit in her lap and reached forward and started undoing my pants, pressing the palm of her hand against my hard cock.

"I think we should establish some rules here ..... no touching each other," I stammered. "For our own safety," I added as I stepped back away from her, but continued undoing my pants and letting them fall to the floor -- my erection clearly visible in my jocks.

"Hmmm ... I agree," she frowned as she took the toy and started rubbing the head of the dildo around her bra covered nipple, before also sliding that off her shoulder and rubbing the head around the puckered skin of her hard nipple.

I moved back to the sofa that I was sitting in, rubbing my hardness through my jocks. Julie swung one of her legs up onto the sofa and lifting her foot to near her butt, her dress riding up her thighs as she spread her legs with her other foot stayed on the floor. I could just make out her panties, though they became much more visible as she lifted her skirt and I could make out the dark furry patch through her light coloured sheer panties. Was that a wet patch I could see -- or was it my hopeful imagination.

She began slowly tracing the head of the dildo up the inside of her thigh and lightly brushing it across her panty covered pussy, as a faint gasp escaped her mouth. She pulled her panties to the side and ran the head along the length of her slit -- teasing herself, as her eyes were fixed on my hand working its way inside my jocks and onto my hard cock. I could see the moisture of her arousal glistening on her pussy lips as she applied more pressure to the toy. Slowly she slid the dildo deep into herself "Ooooooohhhh yesssss!" she gasped.

"Ohhhhh fucking yesssss!!" went through my mind too, as I slid my jocks off -- fully exposing my rock hard cock to Julie for the first time -- my hand working along my shaft.

"Yes -- stroke your cock for me!" she directed me, as she began working the dildo between her lips.

"With pleasure!" I gasped. "... as long as you keep fucking yourself for me!" I added.

"Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off?" I asked her.

"Yes, I should," she replied, as she removed the toy from her pussy, glistening with her juices. She stood up and lifted her dress over her head and tossed it to the side, where her bra and damp panties soon followed.

Julie layed on the rug on the floor, her head propped on a couple of cushions and her spread legs directing her pussy at me.

"You look sooooo wet -- I'd love to slide my tongue between your lips!" I said.

"Mmmm -- that would be very nice!" she replied. "OMG -- I am sooo wet -- and I haven't even turned this thing on yet!" as she spread her wet lips with her fingers and slowly slid the toy back into her soaked pussy.

I watched eagerly as she spread her lips up and away from her clit, nestling the rabbit against her hard exposed clit, thinking that it wouldn't take much for me to start spurting my cum, so I needed to ease off a little, as a drop of pre-cum started leaking from the tip of my cock.

Julie began slowly sliding the dildo in and out of her soaked pussy, making sure that she was holding her lips apart so that the rabbit made good contact with her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck .... you've got goo leaking from my cock here," I gasped to her, and her eyes drifted back towards me.

"Why don't you come down here and show me?" she answered.

I got up from the sofa and moved down to the floor and kneeled next to her breasts, my rock hard cock directed towards her face, my hand slowly working along my shaft -- resisting the temptation to quicken my pace and spurt my cum all over her face.

"Yesssss ... stroke it for me!" she purred, her hips starting to gyrate in rhythm with the movements of the dildo .

"You like what you see?" I asked coyly, as the pre-cum continued leaking from the eye of my swollen cock and was about to start running down the sensitive underside of my erect shaft.

"Yesss I do!" she moaned, "and I want to taste you!" she added.

"But only if I can taste you too," I answered, as I wiped the slippery clear goo from my swollen head and placed my finger between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm, " she purred, as I felt her mouth and tongue work my finger as though it was my cock in her mouth.

I reached down to her hand that was working the toy inside herself and help ease the toy out of her soaked pussy. I brought it to my mouth and slowly licked her juices from it, while staring into her eyes. "Mmmmmm," I purred back at her, before gently placing it back at her open pussy and slowly sliding it back into place.

"Ohhh yesss!" she gasped, as her hips pushed up to meet the dildo sliding deep into her. Her hand moved to mine, as we started working the toy into her dripping pussy. I let go of the toy, leaving it to her ... and I gently spread her wet lips away from her clit so that the rabbit ears could again make good contact with her swollen clit.

"Sorry about the no touching rule," I said with a smile, as I brought my fingers to my lips to taste her juices and I moved down to kneel between her legs.

"That's ok, you were only helping," she smiled

"Mmmmmmmm ... you taste divine!" I moaned, looking into her eyes, as she lifted one leg and placed her foot on my shoulder.

"Ohhh fuuuuuck," I moaned. "I could sooooo easily just slide my cock into you!!" I gasped.

"Yessss! I know you could! .... and I would fucking love it too!!" Julie gasped back at me, her hips now writhing in rhythm with the toy sliding into herself.

I amazed myself at my self control not to slide my cock into her. Again I had eased off on stroking my cock, but now I knew that I had passed the point of no return -- as I watched my wife's good friend -- with her legs spread wide in front of me, fucking her sodden pussy with her new vibrator. "Fuck Julie ... I'm gonna cum," I whispered to her.

"Ohhhhh ..... soooo am I!!" she moaned ...."I want you to shoot your cum all over me!" she cried, as I could tell that her orgasm was about to overtake her.

She slammed the vibrator hard into herself and pushed against my shoulder to thrust her hips upwards, "Yessssssssss!!!" she cried and just as the convulsions of her orgasm started, I thrust my cock into my hand ... rubbing the slippery pre-cum into my shaft, as I could feel the cum leaving my balls.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!!" I moaned as the cum started spurting from my cock -- the first stream landing on her tit and across her belly. I lowered my cock to her pussy so that the next stream of my warm cum covered her hand and pussy ... followed by the next ... and the next ... and the next .... as she used her other hand to rub my cum into her clit.

Her foot slipped from my shoulder as her orgasm subsided and she rubbed my cum into her tit and belly and licked my cum off her fingers. "Mmmm ... I never knew this new toy would be so good!" she said with an exhausted smile.