Playing With My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

She bit my shoulder as she came. The pain made me drive harder than ever, hammering her cunt and pushing her to another orgasm. "You're throbbing!" she gasped dizzily. "Shoot it! Let me feel your hot cream splashing inside my pussy! Fuck! . . . Now! . . . Please!"

Angela was still cumming hard. I held on like I was riding a bucking bronco. "Here it . . ." I cried as fire leaped from my balls to my cock, sending waves of pleasure crashing over my body as Angela's undulating cunt sucked pulse after pulse of my sperm.

We finally collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. "Little Brother hit it out of the ballpark," Angela whispered, almost inaudibly. I rolled off her body and onto my back. She lay with her head on my chest. "I can feel your heart beating," she murmured.

"This was even better than I'd imagined my first time would be," I said, softly stroking her back. "I'm afraid this is a dream and I'm going to wake up."

"It's no dream, Little Brother," Angela replied. "You're a big boy now. I've been thinking about how hot you've gotten for months. I've seen you looking at me, too."

"Yeah," I said. "You're so sexy with your long hair, pretty face, athletic body, round butt, big breasts . . ."

"They're just a C-cup," Angela giggled. "But boys like them. I'm glad they're not any bigger. They'd fuck up my balance when I was batting." She straddled my body, pressing her wonderful soft breasts against my chest and kissing me. Her nipples were still hard. My cock stirred.

"You know," she continued, a little shyly, "You're better in bed then Bernie."

"Get outta here! I still can't believe I'm not a virgin, anymore."

"You've got a natural talent, Not-So-Little Brother. Bernie can be sweet, but he's not a very good lover. He doesn't like to go down and he's not cuddly afterwards. He always seems to be in a hurry to leave. I'm beginning to think he has another girl."

"On the other hand . . ." I grew completely stiff as Angela moved her pelvis, rubbing her thick pubic thatch over my penis. "That giant cock of his feels great stretching my snatch. Taking it is really challenging . . . sort of like shaving a quarter-second off my hundred yard time . . . It's a little scary . . . but an awesome rush!"

Angela was humping me, rubbing her slit along my stiff pole and gradually pushing herself open. "When he gets it in," she continued, "it's like he fucks my pussy, clit and even asshole, all at once. And he's kind of rough. I like that. I'm not a china doll. I'm a big strong woman and I like being treated like one."

"So I should pound your pussy again when . . ." Angela rose, kneeling over me and positioning her crotch. "Jesus!" I cried as she slammed her pussy onto my swollen cock.

Angela rode me with a steady rolling motion, gradually increasing the tempo. "Fuck, that's good!" she moaned as I alternated between kneading her buttocks and pawing her swinging breasts. "Yeah, twist my nipples!" she gasped.

We were going really fast. Angela came first, screaming and thrashing. An instant later, my hot rod sprayed liquid fire up her grasping snatch.

"Another home run!" she whispered, just before she kissed me . . .

We were both exhausted and fell asleep almost instantly. Angela had set the alarm for 4:00 AM. We made love again before I slipped down the fire escape to my room. In bed, I remembered her parting words. "Little Brother, we're starting a whole new ballgame."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers
12