Playing With My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers

I couldn't stand watching any longer. "Dee!" I whispered, stepping toward her.

She almost screamed in surprise. When she recognized me, she whispered, "Your sister there with Sam and . . . you!" She grinned lewdly at my exposed hard-on. "Sexy Boy, I've been fantasizing about you," she whispered as she curled her fingers around my stiff tool.

"Me too," I answered.

Dee kissed me fiercely, then turned away, facing Angela and Sam. "Fuck me now," she whispered over her shoulder. She bent over and I fell to my knees behind her.

With her pants around her ankles, Dee's legs were almost closed. I stared at her sexy asshole for long seconds before pressing my face against her mound - lightly dusted with dark hair - and running my tongue along her hot wet crack. Her tastes and smells were different from Angela's and Helen's, but just as exciting.

"Yeah, Baby!" Dee whispered as I pulled her mound open and slipped my tongue into her pussy. She was unbelievably tight. I licked her pussy-lips and pushed the tip of my tongue into her vagina mouth, but couldn't penetrate any further. She was just as tight around my finger when I pressed it into her snatch.

I couldn't stop staring at Dee's tender pink asshole as I finger-fucked her hot pussy. Stories on the Internet sometimes called an asshole a "rosebud." The folds radiating from Dee's little puckered hole did resemble rose petals. I wanted to kiss it.

"Come on, Sexy Boy," Dee growled softly. Give me your cock!"

"Oh Jesus oh God Slugger!" Angela cried. "Your fingers in my cunt! Your mouth on my clit! God Sam, I'm cumming!!!"

"Yeah, Sexy! . . . Now!" Dee urged as I stood up. Staring at her rosebud, I positioned myself between her folds and pushed forward. She was so tight! Her pussy mouth clamped my cock-head, preventing me from going deeper.

Dee moaned and worked her hips as I shallow-fucked her sensitive vagina entrance. "Baby," I whispered. "You're so hot and slick . . . and tight! I'm going to shoot fast."

"That was so good, Sam," Angela said. "Now, stand up and give me your big hard bat." She sank to her knees and started licking his balls.

"Here, Sexy!" Dee whispered. My cock slipped deep into her pussy as she opened her knees. With her ankles trapped by her uniform pants, that lowered her body and reduced her stability, but decreased the intense pressure on my penis.

"Suck it, Angela!" Sam cried. I fucked Dee with long slow strokes while we watched Angela lick up Sam's 7 1/2" shaft and wrap her lips around his wide head.

Dee swung her hips in time with my pelvic motions. Gripping her waist to steady her, I stared at the pink starfish-shaped hole, encircled by a faint brown ring, between her rolling buttocks, as I worked my cock in her hot tight cunt.

"Oh God!" Dee moaned. "Fuck me with your teenage cock!" She rubbed her clit as I fucked her harder and faster. "Oh fuck, Sexy Boy! Oh fuck!" she whispered, closing her legs and tightening her snatch. "I'm . . . Oooohhhh! . . ."

Her body was shaking and her moans were building in volume. I released my grip on Dee's waist. Before I could clamp my hand over her mouth, she shouted "I'm cumming!" and began screaming.

Angela's and Sam's heads snapped around as Dee's cries echoed through the locker room.

Dee, still orgasmic, lost her balance. I kept her from falling as we stumbled out into the central area.

"What the fuck?" Sam shouted. After a moment, he recognized Dee. "Diane, what are you doing here?"

"Well . . ." Dee answered. "Uh . . . you know . . ."

"Hi Angela," I piped up. My cock had slipped out of Dee's pussy during our near-fall. It stayed hard as I stared at Angela kneeling with Sam's massive tool in her hand. "I was looking for you."

"Me too," Dee said. "I saw you running from the guy who bothered you before the game, but I lost you in the crowd. When I checked the locker room, you and Sam were here and . . . What can I say? Then Sexy here popped up . . ."

"This is my little brother Paul," Angela said, standing up and walking over to me. "He IS sexy!" She fondled my stiff dick as she gave me a hard open-mouth kiss. Dee and Sam were staring. "How was he, Diane? Good, I'll bet. I taught him."

"Sexy . . . Paul is great!" Diane answered. "You and him . . . uh . . . you taught him good! Call me 'Dee.' That's my nickname."

"'Diane' is kind of formal," Angela agreed. "And this isn't a formal occasion." She gripped my stiff shaft and started rubbing my swollen cock-head up and down her slit.

"Uh . . . look . . ." Dee said. "I gotta get back to work . . ." She started rearranging her clothes. "Angela . . . Paul . . . it was nice to . . . uh . . . nice. Sam, I'm really sorry . . . uh . . . Sam?"

Sam took Dee in his arms and kissed her fiercely. She struggled for a moment, then melted. "God Sam," she whispered. "I've masturbated while thinking about you. I've . . . uh . . . even imagined my boyfriend was you . . . when we were . . . well . . . what can you do?"

"I've fantasized about you too, Sexy Dee," Sam replied. "Especially after that night you saw me in the shower."

"You had such a boner," Dee agreed. She pulled away from Sam and tore her uniform off. "I'd have fucked you right then if you'd made a move . . ." She sat on the bench to remove her shoes, trousers and panties.

"You mean like this?" Sam pulled Dee to her feet and kissed her passionately.

"The boner or the move?" she purred, wrapping her fingers around his swollen shaft.

"Yeah!" Sam gasped, gently kneading Dee's big firm breasts and pinching her swollen nipples.

"Here, Sam," Dee said, catching his hand and guiding it between her thighs. "Feel how hot and wet I am. Ready for your cock! Right now!" She lay with her back on the bench in front of Sam's locker, with her feet flat on the floor and legs wide open.

Angela and I stood beside Dee with our arms around each others' waists, watching Sam straddle the bench and slowly slide his long thick penis into Dee's snatch.

"Oh Sam!" she moaned. "This is like a dream! You're fucking my pussy! . . . Stretching me! . . . Filling me! . . ."

Sam pushed forward until his balls were pressing against Dee's shiny wet mound. After pausing for several seconds, he leisurely withdrew. "Oh yeah! That's good!" Dee whispered as Sam worked his length in and out.

When Angela wrapped her hand around my stiff dick, I knew what she wanted. "Sure Sis!" I breathed. She bent over to fondle Dee's breasts as I moved into position behind her.

Angela was expecting me to drive deep into her. "What . . .?" she asked, surprised when I stopped with my cock-head just inside her pussy mouth. I shallow-fucked her and played with her breasts as we watched Sam push Dee to the edge of orgasm.

"Jesus, Little Brother!" Angela gasped as I went in further, stroking her G-spot with my swollen head. She was close to cumming. I couldn't hold back any longer and rammed her hot snatch.

Dee was screaming and thrashing. Sam gripped her waist to keep her from falling off the bench as he hammered her cunt. "Sam!" she cried, sitting up and pushing him away. "Let me see it! Spray my tits!"

Sam barely had time to position his throbbing tool before the first jet of hot juice burst from his tip, striking Dee's left nipple.

Angela came as we watched Sam splash wave after wave on Dee's breasts. "This is it Sis!" I gasped. "My turn!"

"No!" she cried, pulling away and falling to her knees. "Cum on me!" As Dee and Sam watched, I tit-fucked Angela until I shot my load on her chest and face.

Angela stood up, pulled Dee to her feet, embracing and kissing her tenderly. "Our tits are so pretty," Angela remarked. "Especially covered with the men's' cum." She began rubbing her breasts against Dee's.

"Uh . . . Baby . . . Angela . . . I'm straight!" Dee protested, although she didn't try to escape from Angela's arms.

"So am I . . . mostly," Angela answered, kissing Dee again. "But there's my best friend Cathy, back in Nebraska. We slept together every weekend, in the same bed, even when we had boyfriends. We'd kiss, lick each others' breasts and finger-fuck each other. I miss her!"

"I spent nights with my girlfriend Jean," Dee admitted. "We'd pretend one of us was a boy. She was really good at making me come with her fingers!"

"I've also been with a couple of girls in summer camp," Angela continued. "When you have horny girls and no available men, something's going to happen." She didn't mention our neighbor Helen, who'd fucked Angela and me, separately and together.

"Men are wonderful," Angela said. "Especially super-sexy men like Sam and Paul." He and I were standing together, watching the women. Angela gave Dee a hard open-mouthed kiss. My cock stirred when I saw Dee responding eagerly. I glanced at Sam. He was getting hard again too.

"Your tits feel good rubbing against mine," Angela said. "I haven't wanted a lot of women, but I want you . . . bad!"

"Me too, Baby!" Dee agreed. "What do we do?"

"Pretend I'm a boy!" Angela answered, kissing Dee again. "Lie down. I'm going to make love to you."

My penis grew rock hard as I watched Angela kiss Dee's lips, cheeks, forehead, eyelids, earlobes, throat, neck . . . lick her breasts and suck her nipples . . . continue kissing down her body . . . I looked over at Sam. His pole was just as stiff as mine.

"Just a second, Baby," Dee said, gently pushing Angela's face away from her crotch. "I want to sit on the bench so the guys can see."

Sam and I stood side by side, slowly stroking our swollen rods as we watched Angela running her tongue up and down Dee's shiny wet slit.

I jumped when Sam's hand closed around my cock. "Is it okay?" he asked.

My answer was a hard open-mouthed kiss. He was the second man I'd ever kissed passionately.

"Oh yeah!" Dee whispered, stroking Angela's hair. "That's so good!" She looked up. "Sam . . . Paul . . . Come here! Closer! Look what she's doing to me!"

Dee was sitting on the bench with Angela kneeling between her open thighs. Sam and I were standing on either side of Angela, facing each other and playing with each others' cocks as we watched Angela plunge her tongue into Dee's hot snatch.

I'd jacked off with other boys, but this was the first time a man had masturbated me. It was unbelievably exciting. I gripped Sam's balls as I smeared the pre-cum leaking from his tip over his cock-head and down his shaft.

"Oh God! That's right!" Dee moaned as Angela alternated between eating her pussy and licking her clit.

"You like that, don't you?" Angela asked. "Well, here's some more!"

"Oh fuck!" Dee screamed as Angela slid two crossed fingers up her snatch. "God! That's good!" she gasped as Angela finger-fucked her tenderly, slowly twisting her crossed fingers as she worked them in and out of Dee's tight pussy, occasionally bending forward to lick or suck her swollen clit.

"God Baby, give it to me!" Dee cried. "No need to be gentle! Just fuck me hard."

Angela uncrossed her fingers and spread them slightly, stretching Dee's pussy wider as she finger-fucked her faster and harder.

"Oh Baby!" Dee shrieked. She started thrashing on the bench. Sam and I caught her shoulders as she fell backwards.

Angela added her thumb to the two fingers already in Dee's snatch and fucked her even harder, keeping her cumming until she collapsed, gasping for breath.

Sam and I laid Dee on the floor. "That was good!" she said. "Angela getting me off while you sexy guys played with each other. I came so hard! Now I want to see you shoot!"

"All right!" Sam agreed. "Let's start with Paul." He made me stand over Dee, facing her with my feet against her hips.

I felt a mixture of fear and anticipation when Sam moved behind me, pressing his swollen prick between my buttocks. "Are you going to fuck me?" I asked.

Angela had taken my anal cherry with our neighbor Helen's strap-on last night. I'd cum violently with her ramming my ass. I wanted Sam's cock, but it was a lot larger than the dildo. I was afraid he was too big for me.

"Do you want me to?" Sam asked, sounding a little surprised.

"I've never had another guy fuck my ass," I answered. "But I do want it."

"Wow!" Dee said. "I never expected to watch my Sexy Boy lose his butt-cherry! Get down here!"

I moved into 69 position with Dee. She was lying on her back on the carpet. I was on all fours with my knees on either side of her head and my hands straddling her hips. "This is great!" she said. "I can see everything from here."

Sam took a little bullet-shaped plastic bottle of lubricant from his locker and knelt behind me on the floor. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten it on with other boys," he said as he spread a thick line of lubricant onto his index finger.

"I've jacked off with other boys," I answered. "One time, I watched two guys butt-fucking. I beat off, but didn't join in. I was a virgin until Angela fucked me two weeks ago."

Sam positioned his lubricated finger at the center of my little puckered hole and pushed forward. "Your asshole is tight!" he commented. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Dee licked my balls and stroked my stiff cock as she watched Sam work his finger in and out of my butt, occasionally adding more lubricant, going faster and deeper as my muscles relaxed. Angela was standing beside Dee, fingering her pussy as she looked down at us.

Sam crossed his middle and index fingers and coated them with lubricant. "Oh Jesus!" I gasped when he slid them into my butt.

"Are you all right?" he asked, a little anxiously.

"Fuck yeah!" I answered, pushing my butt back against his hand. "I almost came right then!" Sam rotated his wrist, twisting his fingers as they fucked me. "Oh God! That's good!" I cried, working my hips to make him drive in harder and faster.

"Oh yeah!" I said when Sam pulled his fingers out. It only took him seconds to lubricate his 2" thick 7 1/2" long cock and press his swollen head against my hole. "Give it to me!" I begged. "I'm ready!"

Angela was on her knees beside us. "Yeah Slugger!" she growled as she watched him press forward. "Shove your bat up Baby Brother's ass!"

Sam's dick was longer and thicker than Angela's dildo, but my asshole stretched to accept it. "Oh yeah!" I whispered when I felt his balls pressing against my buttocks.

"God! That's so hot!" Dee exclaimed. "That big cock sliding up his sexy ass! Fuck him good, Sam!"

"Hey Sis!" I said, grinning at Angela. "Do you like watching a man take my butt-cherry?"

"Of course," she answered. "I'll always remember the expression on your face when he stuck it in. I can't fuck your ass . . ." she giggled suddenly and I knew she was remembering the strap-on, ". . . but I'm watching my favorite ball-player do it!"

My anal muscles gripped Sam's long thick pole as he worked it in and out, sending an immense wave of pleasure through my body with each thrust. He started out slow, but increased his speed as our excitement grew.

"Yeah Sam!" I cried. "Fuck me hard! Shoot up my butt!"

Dee jacked my cock as Sam hammered me. Angela was kneeling between Dee's legs, driving two fingers into Dee's hot snatch. Angela's other hand was busy with her own pussy as she watched Sam ramming my ass.

"Oh fuck Sam!" I screamed as the first hard hot jet splashed against my anal walls. "Shoot it! Fuck yeah!"

"Yeah boy, take my load!" Sam shouted, slamming his cock up my tight ass over and over, cumming with each thrust.

Dee came as Angela finger-fucked her. "Oh Paul!" she gasped. "Spray my tits!" She jacked me furiously until the hot juice exploded from my tip and splashed her chest.

Angela yanked her hand out of Dee's snatch and rubbed her clit roughly as she continued finger-fucking her own hot pussy. "Oh God! Oh Jesus!" she sobbed as she came.

All spent, we collapsed in an erotic heap, kissing and fondling each other.

We all climbed into the big shower, where washing each other quickly turned into soapy play.

"Oh fuck, Paul!" Angela moaned. I was kneeling on the shower floor with the warm mist spraying my head and back. Angela was facing me, straddling my hips. I gripped her muscular round buttocks and her hands were on my shoulders to hold our bodies together. We rocked slowly, moving my cock in and out of her tight snatch.

"Cumming again, Sis?" It was great being a teenage boy. I'd shot three loads in the past hour and I was ready to do it again.

"I'm close, sexy Baby Brother!" she giggled. She kissed me passionately while tightening her pussy muscles around my sliding penis.

"Hey, we've lost our audience!" Angela observed. Sam and Dee had been standing under the next shower head, fondling each other while they watched Angela climb into my lap and spike herself on my stiff dick. Now, they were gone.

"Let's go watch them," she said. "Your cock feels great, but my pussy could use a little rest." She put more weight on her feet, elevating her body until my penis slipped out of her vagina. Angela wrapped her hand around my stiff pole. "But not a very long rest," she added, grinning lewdly.

"In fact . . ." Angela continued. "Lie down, Baby Brother. On your back." She straddled my hips. I fondled her lush breasts and played with her big hard nipples as she humped her furry mound against my stiff prick, opening her slit with my shaft and rubbing my cock-head against her clit.

She worked her pelvis faster and faster, pushing herself steadily toward orgasm. On the edge, she slammed her snatch down onto my cock, engulfing me with one swift motion. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Angela cried, riding my pole furiously while jacking her clit with rough fingers. I gripped her waist, holding her upright as she came violently.

"Oh Paul!" she said, kissing me passionately. "You're such a sexy Baby Brother! I can't keep my hands off you!"

"That's all right," I answered, laughing. "I'll fuck you anytime, Sis!"

We kissed again before getting to our feet.

Dee and Sam were in the locker room. She was sitting on the bench in front of Sam's locker, playing with her big breasts while he knelt between her open legs, eating her pussy. "Yeah Baby!" she moaned. "That's right! . . . Just like that! . . . Oh God!" She screamed and gripped the back of his head, pulling his face into her crotch as she came.

"Oh Sam," Dee whispered. "That was so good! Everything you do is good!" She pushed Sam onto his back, straddled his hips and kissed him passionately. "You made me cum with your mouth. Now, I need your big fat cock!"

"Oh yeah!" Sam muttered as Dee lowered her hot wet pussy onto his swollen rod. "Ride 'em cowgirl!"

"A Jewish cowgirl!" Dee laughed, bending forward to kiss him. "From Brooklyn! Oy!" She worked her pelvis, moving up and down on Sam's stiff dick with a slow rolling motion. "Riding the range! . . . Sam, you're such a stallion!"

"Fuck her good, cowboy!" Angela said, kneeling over Sam's face. She leaned forward and Dee kissed her eagerly.

"There's Sexy Boy," Dee said, looking up at me. "Paul! I have a fantasy. Two men at once. Will you help me? You and Sam?"

"Uh . . . Sure! . . . How?" My hard dick throbbed in anticipation.

"Fuck my ass," she answered. "While I ride Sam's cock."

It only took me a few seconds to get the little bottle and coat my index finger with lubricant. I kissed Dee's buttocks and licked the sensitive area between her vulva and anus, all the time staring at her sexy little rosebud, wanting to slip my tongue into it.

My finger slipped into Dee's ass with no resistance. "Come on, Paul!" she gasped. "I'm ready! Fuck my ass now!"

I lubricated my penis, pressed my cock-head into the center of her little puckered hole and pushed forward. "Oh yeah! That's right!" Dee cried as I slid smoothly up her ass until my balls pressed against her buttocks. I gasped when she tightened her anal muscles, gripping my pole with amazing strength.

KenJames
KenJames
1,423 Followers