Playing With My Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

"So, give me permission!" Bernie answered. "I know you want it!" That was true. His flaring cock-head, slick with his pre-cum, already had me half open and my asshole was aching for the rest.

"Bernie, leave Paul alone!" Angela snapped, glaring at him. "Just watch . . ." Her face turned dreamy again as she looked into Suzie's eyes. "Watch while Baby Sister fucks me . . ."

Angela's feet were flat on the bed and her knees were elevated, lifting her pelvis. She moaned "Oh fuck!" over and over as she rolled her hips in time with Suzie's thrusts.

"Ow!" Suzie muttered, reaching between her legs to adjust the double-dong. "It keeps slipping and going too deep! It felt like it went into my uterus that time!"

"I'll hold it," I offered, wrapping my fist around the thick purple shaft.

"Oh Stud!" Suzie whispered, kissing me hard on the lips. "You're so helpful!" She grinned at Angela. "Helping me fuck OUR Big Sister!"

"Oh FUCK!" Suzie cried as she thrust her crotch forward. "It's so much better when the dildo's not slipping! . . . When I don't have to hold it!"

I moved behind Suzie, nestling my swollen prick between her buttocks but not attempting to enter her hot asshole, holding the dong with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other.

Angela was thrashing on the bed. "Oh Mother Mary!" she cried. "Is this how it felt? . . . God fucking you? . . . Planting Jesus in your womb?"

"Fuck, Paul!" Suzie whispered into my ear. Her hard clit pressed against my thumb as she worked her crotch. "I feel everything! . . . Angela's cunt muscles convulsing as she . . . Oh Jesus! I'm cumming too!"

Suzie's butt crack was slippery with her sweat and my pre-cum. She worked her ass, squeezing my throbbing cock between her buttocks as she came.

After her orgasm, Suzie collapsed. I laid her on the bed with her legs over Angela's spread thighs. Both women lay limp with their eyes closed, still spiked on the double-dong.

"Please!" Bernie whispered urgently. He and Jeff were kneeling on the edge of the bed with their stiff dicks throbbing painfully.

I wrapped my hand around Bernie's swollen shaft and stroked it, smearing his pre-cum over his flaring head and down his corneal Vee with my thumb and index finger.

"What the fuck?" Angela's eyes snapped open when Bernie's hot juice splashed her breasts. "Aggh!" she cried, sitting up and catching a shot of cum between her eyes. Bernie sprayed Angela's cheek and chin before she caught him with her lips, jerking his throbbing dick as she sucked him dry.

Jeff straddled Suzie's chest, facing her. She played with his cock and balls, stroking him as she moved her pelvis, fucking herself and Angela with the dong as she jacked him off. "Yeah, Baby!" she whispered. "Cum for me . . . like you did in my ass! . . . Oh God! In my face! Yeah!"

Bernie and Jeff staggered away from the bed, looking dazed. Suzie and Angela lay on their backs with tangled legs and the dildo still in place, grinning lewdly up at me.

"I'm getting jealous of this toy!" I announced, wrapping my fingers around the dong's shaft and twisting it, making the girls squeal. "It's getting more pussy time than I am!"

"Sorry, Baby Bull!" Angela purred, squirming away from Suzie and letting the dong slip out of her snatch. "I'll make it up to you!" She grabbed me and pulled my face down onto her chest, smearing it with Bernie's cum. I kissed my way up her hot heavy breasts to her neck, face and lips.

"WE'LL make it up to you!" Suzie amended, removing the dildo and standing up.

"Yes, you will!" I answered, jumping up and kissing Suzie passionately before pulling Angela to her feet. We all embraced with Angela's big heavy breasts and Suzie's sexy little tits pressing into my chest. "It's my turn to play!"

"Sure, Baby Bull . . ." Angela began.

"That's not fair!" Suzie interrupted. "Paul's a full-grown bull!" She giggled. "At least, where it counts!"

"Do anything you want, Paul," Angela whispered, ignoring Suzie. "Just don't cum!"

Strangely, I was nowhere close to shooting. "Don't worry, Sis!" I answered, kissing her nose and tasting Bernie's semen. "I'm saving it for the surprise you're giving me!"

"Good, Baby . . ." Angela stopped and giggled. "Uh . . . Brother Bull! . . . BIG Brother Bull!" When we kissed, I tasted Bernie's cum on her lips. "What are we going to do, Brother Bull?"

"Where's the toy chest?" I asked. It had been pushed under the bed. I'd had a few seconds to look inside when Angela was getting the cuffs out. That reminded me . . .

"Have we punished the boys enough?" I asked Angela. "I'm ready to forgive them. Of course, it's YOU Bernie lied to, so it's your decision."

"It's tough being the big sister!" Angela muttered. "Take the cuffs off!" she commanded. "Bernie and Jeff, you're still Boy Toys. You don't do anything without permission!"

After unlocking the handcuffs, I handed the double-dong to Bernie and Jeff. "Here, boys!" I said. "Suck on this. It's a big stiff cock coated with pussy juice . . . everything a bisexual man needs!" The men's dicks had softened after their orgasms, but hardened almost instantly as they began licking the purple candy toy.

"Sit on the bed," I commanded Angela and Suzie, "with your feet on the floor." When the girls were perched on the edge of the bed, I took the heavy black blindfolds from the toy chest.

"Naughty Little Brother!" Angela purred, wrapping her fingers around my stiff pole.

"Sexy Stud!" Suzie agreed, squeezing my balls.

"None of that!" I said sternly, pushing their hands away. "Put the blindfolds on, then lie back and wait. This is MY game!"

The girls complied. For a long moment, I stood looking at my sister and girlfriend, dark brunette and pale blonde, with their hard nipples centered in swollen areolas, cum smeared on their faces and breasts, and their legs spread, revealing puffy pussy lips protruding from thick wet pubic hair.

Bernie and Jeff had abandoned the dong and were stroking their boners as they stared at the girls.

Without touching any other part of her body, I ran my tongue slowly up Angela's folds, gently opening them as I slid up to her clit hood. When she ground her vulva into my face, I pulled away to kiss Suzie's left breast, then licked Angela's belly button . . . stimulating something, then moving on, driving the girls wild . . .

I gestured to Bernie and Jeff. When they tip-toed over, I whispered instructions in their ears.

The men knelt on the bed, kissing and licking the blindfolded women's faces and chests, while I played with their pussies, sucking and nibbling their lips, plunging my tongue into their depths, fingering their hot tight wet snatches while I licked their clits . . .

"Jesus!" Angela finally moaned. "I'm so close it hurts! . . . Do something to push me over! . . . Please!"

"Oh God!" Suzie agreed. "Me too!"

"Turn over!" I commanded. "Get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Angela sighed as my swollen head slipped between her folds. "Give it to me, Brother Bull! All of it!" I took her with one long slow slide, all the way to my balls, then back out, equally slowly.

I gestured and Jeff moved behind Suzie. "Oh Angel!" she cried. "We're getting fucked together! Taking two hot male cocks in our pussies!"

Suzie suddenly fell silent as Bernie pressed his flaring 3" cock-head against her lips. She wrapped her hands around his 8" shaft. Her fingers didn't come close to closing around his 2-1/2" diameter.

"That's right, Baby!" Bernie said gently. "Just lick my cock-head . . . Oh Yeah! . . . And down my Vee to my shaft like you just did! . . . Oh yeah, Baby! Just do what you want! . . . Don't worry, I won't try to jam my dick in your mouth.

Bernie continued moaning as Suzie kissed and licked his swollen head and shaft, eventually stretching her lips around his gigantic tool and taking his first inches into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Big Brother!" Angela moaned. She was holding Bernie's balls, squeezing them as her body trembled. "Oh fuck! Give me the Bull! Make me cum! . . . Oh Jesus!" Bernie cried out in pain as her grip tightened.

"Oh yeah Jeff!" Suzie screamed. "I'm cumming! Shoot it! Shoot it up my hot tight snatch! Oh my God! Yeah!"

I drove into Angela, keeping her orgasm going. She released Bernie and rubbed her clit while I fucked her.

Bernie was jacking off in front of Suzie's blindfolded face. "Fuck yeah!" she cried when he pressed his tip against her lips.

"God yeah, Baby!" Bernie gasped as Suzie's mouth bobbed over his dick. "Drink my juice!"

Angela's screams subsided and she slowly collapsed onto the bed. I pulled out of her hot super-wet pussy, rolled her onto her back and took her in my arms, kissing her gently on the lips.

Suzie was at the other end of the bed, lying between Jeff and Bernie. After the girls sat up and removed their blindfolds, they looked at each other and laughed. "What a pair of sluts!" Angela said. Suzie just giggled.

"Paul, you're a great lover!" Angela said, kissing me before falling back onto the bed. "I'm glad you saved your cum. I want to feel it squirting inside my ass!" Lying naked on her back, she lifted her legs, spreading her muscular buttocks and revealing her sexy little puckered hole.

"Come on, Little Brother," she said. "Do it! Take my butt-cherry!"

I slid a finger up Angela's pussy, getting it good and wet, then pressed my lubricated finger against the center of her rosebud. It opened easily and I slipped inside.

Juice was leaking from Angela's open snatch and running down between her buttocks, providing additional lubrication as I fingered her asshole and sucked her clit, pushing her toward orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Baby Bull!" Angela moaned. "I'm so hot! Give me your cock! Now!"

I took the bottle of lube from the nightstand and positioned myself between Angela's open legs, looking around as I lubricated my stiff dick.

Suzie was standing naked beside the bed, playing with her breasts and pinching her hard nipples. Jeff was behind her with his erect penis trapped between her closed thighs and his cock-head nestled against her pussy lips. Bernie was at the foot of the bed, stroking his giant club.

They all stared as I pressed my tip into Angela's little puckered hole.

"I'm keeping my promise," she said, looking up at Suzie. "Letting you watch Paul fuck my virgin ass."

"This is so hot!" Suzie exclaimed, bending forward to take Jeff's cock-head deeper into her folds. "Do it, Stud! Stretch Big Sister's butt-hole!"

Angela fucked her pussy with two fingers and played with her clit as I opened her rosebud, pushing until I met resistance, then backing off until she relaxed.

"Oh Paul!" Angela gasped, kissing me passionately. "I dreamed about you being my first boy . . . uh . . . man, but then Jim came along and . . . Well, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad I can be a virgin for you . . . this way!"

Suzie suddenly pulled away from Jeff and knelt on the edge of the bed, bending over to fondle Angela's big breasts. "Yeah, Baby!" Suzie whispered as Jeff took her from behind, slipping his rod up her snatch.

"Oh God, Brother Bull!" Angela moaned. She was wide-eyed with her mouth open. "Your cock-head is inside my ass! You're making me a woman in back! Put your bull in! All the way! Oh Jesus!"

I fucked Angela slowly, going deeper with each thrust until my balls were pressed against her butt-cheeks.

"Paul, this is wonderful!" she whispered. "Your big stiff pole is all the way up my asshole. I never imagined it would be this good!"

Angela moaned with pleasure as I pulled back until my swollen head was kissing her rosebud, then pushed forward, filling her with one long slow stroke.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Angela cried as I took her anal virginity, slowly at first but increasing the tempo as she relaxed. She'd stopped masturbating but was still approaching orgasm.

Suzie moved out of the way as I bent forward. She ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my back while Angela and I kissed passionately.

I played with my sister's big firm breasts while I worked my cock in her butt.

"Oh Jesus, Paul!" Angela screamed. "I'm so close!" She slipped two fingers into her pussy and fucked herself frantically, making wet squishing sounds. "God!" she moaned. "Your bull . . . ramming my ass! Make him shoot! Please! Fill my asshole with your hot juice!"

"Do it, Stud!" Suzie gasped beside us, rocking back on Jeff's driving rod. "Give it to Big Sister!"

I was gripping Angela's hips to hold us together as I rammed my cock between her buttocks. "Fuck yeah, Sis!" I gasped. "Here it is!" She screamed and thrashed as I shot wave after wave of cum up her tight butt.

"Fuck, Jeff!" Suzie screamed beside us. "I'm cumming! Shoot it up my snatch! Oh God, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Angela collapsed on the bed, breathing hard with her eyes closed. I kissed her face and lips, still deep inside, supporting my weight with knees and elbows.

"Paul, that was so good!" Angela whispered. "I want to keep you inside me forever!" I could tell she was getting cramped. I moved beside Angela and took her in my arms.

Suzie pulled away from Jeff and stood up, a little unsteadily. Her golden pubic thatch was gleaming with her juices and his cum.

Bernie was still at the foot of the bed. He'd stopped jacking off, but his big club was still sticking almost straight up. "Hey Baby, where are you going?" he asked Suzie, grabbing her hand as she walked past and spinning her around to face him.

"The kitchen," she answered. "I'm thirsty." She tried to pull away, but Bernie didn't loosen his grip.

"You don't want a drink," he growled. "You want THIS!" Bernie wrapped his hand around his 2-1/2" shaft and aimed his flaring head, shiny with pre-cum, at her furry mound.

Suzie looked at me as I rose from the bed. She shook her head slightly and gave me a lewd grin.

"No I don't!" Suzie answered. "You raped Paul! Are you going to force me now?"

"Your boyfriend is a butt-slut!" Bernie said, gripping Suzie's hips and pushing her down onto the bed. "I gave him what he wanted! I'll fuck your ass too, if you like!"

"No!" Suzie said, lying on her back, held down by Bernie's weight. He worked his knees between her thighs, forcing them open.

"Oh God! Please don't!" Suzie begged, winking at me as Bernie pressed his 3" mushroom head into her folds.

Jeff, Angela and I were all on our feet, watching the action on the bed. Although I knew Suzie was playing a game, I still felt ashamed of my roaring hard-on as I watched her struggle against Bernie's relentless assault.

"Jesus!" Suzie sobbed. There were real tears in her eyes, but she was grinning, too. "Please stop! You're too big! It's tearing me open!" She beat on Bernie's shoulders and back with her fists until he pinioned her wrists. He was kneeling between Suzie's thighs and the rest of us could see his monster dick piercing her snatch.

Angela was standing two feet away from me. Jeff stepped behind her and she giggled as he cupped her heavy breasts with his hands and pressed his erection between her muscular buttocks.

Suzie's little breasts, with their swollen areolas and tight nipples, bounced as she tried to squirm away. Her wet pussy lips clutched Bernie's giant penis as he rocked steadily in and out, pushing more of his 8" length into her cruelly stretched vagina with each thrust.

"No, not like that!" Angela whispered urgently to Jeff. "Get the lubricant!"

"Oh God!" Suzie cried. "This is too much! I never dreamed of a cock this big . . . up my tiny little cunt! . . . Oh Jesus Bernie! Fuck me!" She started working her pelvis, moaning "Oh Jesus! Oh fuck!" as Bernie's pole moved inside her.

Angela was screaming softly beside me, playing with her tits as she pushed her butt back against Jeff's driving rod. "Fuck me Jeff!" she growled. "Fuck my ass while your brother rapes my baby sister!"

"Jesus, I'm cumming!" Suzie screamed. Bernie was fucking her at a moderate speed, holding her hips to keep her in place and pulling almost out, then sliding forward and bouncing his balls against her pussy lips. He continued his measured pace as Suzie thrashed beneath him.

Suzie finally lay motionless, still impaled on Bernie's rod. "I guess size DOES matter," she mumbled almost inaudibly, looking dreamily up at Bernie. "I've never been fucked like that before . . . I came and came . . . Wait! You didn't . . ."

Bernie shook his head. "Not yet!" he agreed.

Suzie pulled Bernie down onto her and kissed him passionately. "We'll fix that!" she said. "I really want to feel you shooting inside me!"

"Let's change positions," Bernie said, lying on his back. "You'll like riding my cock!"

Suzie straddled his hips. "This is awesome!" she marveled, caressing his gigantic pole, rubbing its flaring head against her puffy wet pussy lips and grazing her swollen clit. "I didn't really believe Angela when she told me what it was like, but . . . Oh!"

Bernie thrust his pelvis upward, driving his tool into Suzie's snatch, all the way to his bulging balls. She went completely rigid with her back arched and head back, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling with her mouth open in a silent scream.

Suzie remained frozen for alarming seconds, then melted. "Jesus!" she whispered. "It's like being fucked by God!" She bent forward to kiss Bernie, rolling her pelvis and sliding her cunt over his massive tool.

They settled into a steady rhythm. Suzie's sexy little tits bounced wildly as she rode Bernie like a rodeo cowboy on a bucking bronco.

Angela and Jeff were still standing beside me. "Come here!" she whispered, pulling away and kneeling on the bed. He followed her, slipping his stiff prick back up her asshole.

I squeezed my balls with one hand while running the other up and down my rigid shaft, occasionally flicking my index finger over my pre-cum-slick head.

Watching the brothers fuck my girlfriend and sister was making me unbearably horny. I moved behind Jeff, staring at the puckered pink hole between his pumping buttocks.

The little plastic container of lubricant was on the far side of the bed. As I retrieved it, Suzie twisted to look at me, putting her hands on her ass cheeks and pulling them open. Her invitation was unmistakable.

I'd seen this on the Internet but never imagined I'd be doing it for real. Suzie rolled her hips in time with Bernie's slow pelvic thrusts. I matched the motion, pressing my lubricated cock-head against her rosebud.

"This is heaven!" Suzie gasped, pushing back against my prick and taking me smoothly up her butt. She was even hotter and tighter than usual. Bernie's giant pole rubbed my cock through the thin layer of flesh separating Suzie's ass and pussy.

"Fuck me boys!" Suzie gasped. "This is unbelievable! Bernie filling my cunt, stretching my skin and rubbing my clit . . . Paul's cock up my ass . . . Jesus, fuck me hard!"

"Oh God!" Angela moaned. She was kneeling on the bed and sliding the double-dong in and out of her pussy in time with Jeff's thrusts up her butt. "Fuck my ass while our brothers fuck my little sister! God baby, I'm going to cum!" Jeff gripped Angela's hips and rammed her ass as she screamed and thrashed.

"Oh fuck!" Suzie screamed. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Oh Jesus!" Her body shook and her tits bounced as Bernie and I slammed our cocks into her.

Angela was kneeling on the bed, gasping for breath and staring at Bernie, Suzie and me. She whispered to Jeff and he pulled away from her and moved behind me.

I froze for a moment as his thick head and shaft invaded my anus. "Jesus!" I gasped. "That's really big!"

Bernie already had Suzie cumming when I resumed fucking her butt. Jeff reamed my ass as I drove into her, lost in blind animal lust.

"Yeah Baby!" Bernie moaned. "Take my load! I'm shooting in your hot little snatch!"

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers