Playing With My Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers

I drove up Suzie's ass, feeling Bernie's throbbing prick through the thin flesh separating her anus and vagina.

Jeff was slamming his big stiff cock into my ass, pushing me over the edge. I came deep inside Suzie's butt as Bernie filled her snatch with hot juice.

"Fuck yeah, Bernie!" Suzie gasped. "I feel you splashing . . . my pussy . . . Paul cumming up my ass! . . . Oh fuck!"

Suzie rocked her pelvis frantically, humping our spurting cocks as she came. "Oh fuck boys!" she moaned. "Shoot it all in me! Oh fuck!" She gradually slowed to a stop, straddling Bernie with her eyes closed, still spiked on our dicks.

Jeff pulled out of my butt and went to Angela. "Sexy man!" she purred, kissing his belly button. "With the big club!" Her fingers circled his still-stiff tool. "You fucked my brother's ass! . . . and mine, too!"

"Oh Baby!" Jeff whispered, reaching down to cup Angela's breasts with his hands. "You're so fucking hot!" He suddenly froze as he looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" Angela asked.

"Nothing, Baby!" Jeff answered, shaking his head and laughing. "I thought I saw someone looking in the window, but it was just the light. My guilty conscience, I guess."

Angela pressed her breasts together, trapping Jeff's lubricated penis. "Oh fuck Baby!" he moaned as he humped. "I hope somebody is watching! Watching me fuck your tits! . . . Oh God!" Hot cum burst from his cock head, smearing Angela's chest.

"What a night!" Suzie muttered, looking dreamily around the room. "Oh no!" she suddenly cried, looking at the clock. "We have to be home in 20 minutes!"

We showered and dressed hastily, then kissed the brothers goodbye.

"You can use the front," Jeff said as Angela turned towards the kitchen.

"I just want to look at something," she answered, stepping through the back door into the darkness. A few moments later, she returned with a pair of white panties.

"These are torn!" Angela said, kissing Suzie. "Paul was really excited when he ripped them off you!"

"They're not mine," Suzie answered, taking the panties from Angela. "I didn't wear panties . . . or a bra . . . tonight." She blushed slightly. "It makes me feel so dirty . . . sexy . . ."

Angela grinned wickedly. "I wasn't wearing panties, either. Just that half bra that holds my tits up and shows my nipples."

"Let me see those panties again," Angela said. "I wear this brand . . . so does Mom . . . but they're too big for me." She laughed. "I guess Jeff was right. We put on a show for somebody. They must have enjoyed it. These panties have fresh cum and pussy juice on them." She shrugged and threw the tattered garment into the trash can beside the sink. "Come on! It's time to go!"

It was 3:15 AM when we reached Suzie's. Her parents popped out of their bedroom to greet us before the front door closed, wearing thick robes over their pajamas. Once again, I wondered how they'd managed to have three kids. Mom favored filmy negligees and the skimpy briefs Dad generally wore to bed clearly showed where I'd gotten my oversized teenage dick.

We sat at the kitchen table with small glasses of wine and talked about "Casablanca." Everybody was yawning and I finished my wine and left after a few minutes.

Angela was waiting in the shadows. We kissed passionately, then walked home holding hands. "Those could have been Mom's panties," she said thoughtfully.

"That's silly!" I answered, automatically arguing. "If Mom and Dad caught us, they'd bust us SO hard!"

"Mom and Dad are pretty sexy . . . uh . . . sexual!" Angela responded, flushing at her slip. "We get off watching. Why shouldn't they?"

"You know . . . all those times it felt like someone was watching . . ." my voice trailed off.

"Yeah . . ." Angela whispered.

I laughed sharply. "We're being paranoid!" I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and kissed her, hard and open-mouthed. "It's been a long night and we're tired! It was someone else, getting a free show!"

"Of course it was!" Angela agreed, too readily, as we resumed walking.

The family quarters are on the second floor of our hardware store. We heard Mom's orgasmic screams as soon as I opened the door. "Oh Jesus, Leo!" she cried. "Fuck me! I'm cumming so hard!"

Angela and I stepped inside, moving cautiously through the darkness. Clothes were scattered all over the living room.

The bedroom door was open and the nightstand light was on. Mom was on her back with Dad kneeling between her raised knees, squeezing her bouncing breasts with his hands while slamming his cock into her snatch. Dad's rhythmic grunts provided counterpoint to Mom's high-pitched screams.

"Fuck yeah, Leo!" she screamed. "Shoot it! God, yeah! Shoot it up my pussy! All of it! Cum in me Baby! Deep in my pussy! Oh God, oh fuck!!"

Dad laughed as he slowed to a stop, gasping for breath and barely able to support himself.

"Here Baby!" Mom said, guiding Dad to her side with his head pillowed on her breasts. They lay still with her stroking his hair.

Angela and I were frozen, staring into the bedroom. Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and yanked me away from the door. "Let's go before they see us!" she whispered. We escaped into the hall, opening and closing the apartment door as noiselessly as possible.

We ran up the stairs to Angela's third-floor apartment. I was on her before the door closed, bending her over Dad's desk and sliding my dick up her hot wet pussy.

Angela unbuttoned her blouse and I squeezed her tits while fucking her to a screaming orgasm. I stopped deep inside to give her a chance to rest, then hammered her until the cum exploded from my throbbing cock.

After kissing passionately in the center of the living room, we stripped and ran to the bed. Angela sucked my cock and I ate her out, then I fucked her -- front and back -- and came in her ass.

"Watching Mom and Dad got me . . . us . . . SO hot!" Angela whispered as she lay in my arms.

"Yeah!" I agreed. Mom and Dad had always been open about sex, but they'd gotten wild in the last few weeks. "I wonder what turned THEM on?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2006, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,426 Followers