Playing With My Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,420 Followers

"It's my vibrator," Kristen said. "It was in the wrong drawer once and I wondered if you'd borrowed it."

"I found it last year," Suzie answered. "It was after school and nobody else was home. I held it in my hand, feeling heat radiate through my body. It seemed like someone else was unbuttoning my Catholic school uniform blouse . . ."

"When I turned it on and ran the head over my breasts, my nipples hardened instantly and I could feel the sensations all the way down to my pussy . . ."

"I tore my panties off and lay on your bed with my skirt bunched around my waist, positioning the buzzing toy between my legs . . . stretching my hymen . . ."

"I threw the vibrator back into the dresser and slammed the drawer. I told myself you weren't doing that . . . sinful perverted woman thing . . . but using it to test your Chastity and Faith."

"I knew I wasn't that strong. If I touched her vibrator again, it would take my . . . No! . . . I knew I WOULD USE IT to take my virginity! I was saving myself . . . for my future husband . . ."

"I'm glad I waited and just fingered myself. I wanted to bleed for Paul and I did. The day after I gave myself to him, I masturbated for hours with your vibrator, fantasizing about him the whole time. That night, the vibrator was in my pussy while Paul fucked my ass. I came and came . . ."

Kristen laughed. "I was using the vibrator every night," she said, "but not to test my chastity and faith! I was trying to resist going to Al's bed. It was the lesser sin."

"Show me, Baby!" Suzie commanded, handing Kristen the vibrator. "Show me how you resisted temptation!"

"All right," Kristen said, setting the vibrator on the nightstand. "But first I have to put myself in the mood." She lay back with her head on the pillow and her eyes closed.

"My sexy big brother!" Kristen whispered dreamily. "I want him so badly . . . sinfully kissing . . . touching . . . fucking . . . I want him . . . his babies . . . Oh God, why is this happening? Why am I burning with this sinful lust?"

Keeping her eyes tightly shut, Kristen played with her big breasts, kneading them while pinching and twisting her swollen nipples. Her hands gradually moved down her belly to her outer thighs, then inward between her legs, gradually approaching her hot female center.

"God forgive me!" Kristen's voice was almost inaudible as she slipped a finger into her folds. "No! . . . No! . . . Please, no! . . . Jesus help me!" She squirmed on the bed, fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit hood over the swollen bud beneath it until she came, screaming softly.

"I talked to old Father O'Bannon about my desires," Kristen said, sitting up and looking at Suzie, from her intense face to her firm little breasts and swollen nipples, down to her wet golden pubic thatch.

"Of course, I didn't tell him I was having sex with my brother," Kristen continued, taking the vibrator from the nightstand and turning it on. "I said I lusted after a boy and tried to resist touching myself. He told me to say 'Hail Marys' and think about Jesus."

"I tried," Kristen continued, lying back and positioning the slim black tube between her legs. "I imagined Jesus coming to me in my bed. He was naked, with his erect penis standing out from his body. 'Yes!' I pleaded as he opened my thighs."

"Oh Jesus!" Kristen cried, closing her eyes as the faintly buzzing toy entered her. "I give you my soul AND my body!" She slowly worked the vibrator in her snatch, occasionally running the rounded head along her swollen purple lips and circling her now-exposed clit.

"Oh fuck, Jesus! Fuck me Jesus!" she sobbed, thrashing as she drove the slim black rod into her depths. "Bless my cunt with your hard cock! Oh Jesus fuck! I'm cumming for you, Jesus! Oooohhhhh!"

Kristen went limp on the bed. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and looked at Suzie. "It wasn't enough," she said. "I tried to fantasize about my future husband, but he never had a face. I couldn't imagine being married to any of the boys at school and the celebrities TV and in the magazines weren't real.

"I always found myself imagining the young Jesus with the sparse beard in the portrait on my bedroom wall as my very lustful husband.

"My sinful fantasy didn't help. I needed a real man. . . his body . . . hands . . . mouth . . . cock . . ." The vibrator was still buzzing in Kristen's pussy, keeping her at the edge of orgasm. "When the need became too strong, I crawled down the hall to Al's room, hating myself for condemning us to hell . . ."

"But that's over, Baby Sister!" Kristen said. "Al healed me. I don't know quite how. It seems like a miracle. I think he's a saint . . . a real one."

"And that's enough talk!" she added, grinning lewdly as Suzie. "Come on, Little Sister. Sit on my face!"

* * * *

Alexander Summers stopped inside his apartment door, staring at the scattered clothes and listening to the lewd female sounds. He slipped silently into the hall and stared wide-eyed into the bedroom.

Kristen was lying on her back with Suzie straddling her head, kneading her swollen little breasts as she pressed her golden crotch into Kristen's face.

"Jesus Kristen, you big hot butch lezzy!" Suzie cried. "God! You're making me cum! . . . Oh Fuck!" Her screams grew progressively louder.

Al's long thick pole was bulging in his jeans. He reached for his zipper, but thought better of it. "Hi Kristen . . . Suzie . . ." he said, trying to sound casual as he stepped into the bedroom. "I knew you were planning a surprise party, but I never expected THIS!"

Suzie moved to the edge of the bed and sat facing Al with her legs spread and her snatch wantonly open. "Hi," she said, grinning at his immense hard-on.

Kristen looked up at Al with unfocused eyes. Her face was shiny with Suzie's juices. "Hi Big Fuck-Brother," she whispered dreamily. "I've got a new playmate!"

"It was a surprise for Kristen, too" Suzie said. "I found the video you two made with Valerie and Jim. Since then, I've been going wild fantasizing about Kristen . . . and you! This was my chance to be alone with her. You're home early."

"It was slow, so the boss told me to take the afternoon off," Al answered. "I'm sorry I interrupted . . . "

"I'm not!" Suzie answered, springing from the bed and pressing her hand against Al's crotch. "Like I said, I want you TOO!" Al wrapped his arms around Suzie's back, flattening her bare breasts against his chest as they kissed.

"I'm not a virgin!" Suzie announced, falling to her knees and reaching for Al's zipper. "Paul's fucking me, in my pussy AND ass. We're both having sex with his sister Angela, too." She pulled Al's jeans and briefs down, letting his cock snap to attention. It was only 6" long, but an amazing 2 1/2" thick, with a wide flaring head.

"Oh Big Brother, I've been dreaming of this!" Suzie said, stretching her lips around his thick pole. He moaned in pleasure as she moved her mouth over his head while stroking his shaft and fondling his balls.

"You're a hot babe, just like Kristen!" Al cried, gripping the back of Suzie's head. "I'll bet you like it a little rough, the way she does!" He worked his hips, starting slowly but rapidly increasing the pace. Kristen moved behind Suzie and fingered her little sister's snatch as Al fucked her face.

Suzie was approaching orgasm when she pushed Al away. "No!" she gasped. "I don't want you to shoot in my mouth! Not the first time!" She stood up and walked to the bed. "Come on! I'm ready for you!" she giggled, lying on her back. "We won't need a pillow to muffle MY screams! I can be as loud as I want!"

"The neighbors will hear," Al answered, kneeling between Suzie's open legs, "but they're used to Valerie and me. The guy downstairs jacks off while he listens. We're exhibitionists, so that gets us even hotter."

"He's going to hear a LOT of screaming today!" Suzie said. "Come on, Big Brother. I need your big thick cock inside my tight little snatch!"

Suzie moaned in excitement and pain as Al penetrated her, pushing until he met resistance, then pulling back to let her relax before continuing.

"Jesus, Al!" she finally whispered. "Your cock-head is all the way inside. Now, I need the rest!" Suzie grabbed Al's buttocks and pulled him in as she twisted her pelvis upward. His stiff pole slammed into her pussy.

Suzie looked up at Al. Her eyes were full of tears, but she was grinning. "God, Big Brother!" she said. "Your cock is all the way up my cunt and it feels even better than I imagined! Fuck me good and hard! I'm ready!"

"Baby Sister, you're so sweet and hot!" Al whispered as he began moving. "I think I'm dreaming!"

Suzie clamped Al's hips between her muscular thighs and rolled her pelvis, urging him to speed his thrusts. "Hard and fast, Baby!" she gasped. "Fuck me hard and fast! I need it!"

Kristen knelt at the head of the bed, fingering her pussy and stroking her swollen clit. "This is so wild!" she gasped. "Alexander the Great is fucking my sexy little sister!"

"You ARE Alexander the Great!" Suzie moaned. "Fuck yeah! This is SO good! . . . Oh Baby, I'm going to . . . God, I'm cumming!" She screamed and thrashed as Al kneaded her little tits and pounded her hot snatch.

Kristen reached her own climax as she watched her brother and sister struggle on the bed. "Oh Jesus!" she cried, frantically thrusting two fingers up her snatch.

"Fuck, Al!" Suzie screamed. "Shoot it! . . . Yeah! . . . Deep in my cunt! . . . Oh God, yeah! I love your hot juice splashing my pussy walls!"

"Oh! . . . Oh! . . . Ooohhh!" Al cried, slamming his throbbing cock between Suzie's legs, releasing another pulse with each thrust. He finally collapsed in her arms, breathing hard.

"This was even better than I dreamed," Suzie purred, stroking Al's short blond hair and muscular back. "Your weight feels so good, pressing me into the bed . . . your penis is still filling me after shooting deep inside . . . I wish I could have your baby . . . No, don't worry, I'm on birth control . . . Since I saw the tape . . ." Al pressed his lips against hers, cutting off the flow of words.

* * * *

Later, Al lay on his back with a sister on either side. Their heads were resting on his chest and they were idly playing with his penis, soft after cumming in Suzie.

"I can't believe our family," he said thoughtfully. "Mom and Dad are unbelievably religious and neurotic about sex and the three of us are fucking like rabbits!"

"Angela calls it 'Preacher's Kid Syndrome,'" Suzie answered. "Children rebel against that kind of repressive environment. You were the most overt, leaving right after you graduated from high school. Kristen and I just did it and felt sinful . . ."

"I know," Al interrupted. "For months, Kristen would pray for forgiveness and swear it was the last time, then be back in my bed a few days later . . ."

"God was going to send us straight to hell," Kristen agreed, "and I still couldn't stay away! Al was so patient and loving . . ."

"I felt guilty about masturbating," Suzie said. "Then I found your tape and had my sexual epiphany . . ."

She giggled at Al's expression. "Okay, I know I'm talking too much. I'm just bubbly. This is your surprise party and I have another surprise!"

"Oh my God!" Kristen gasped. Al just stared as Angela and I stepped into the room, naked and holding hands.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2006, 2018 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

KenJames
KenJames
1,420 Followers
12