Playmate Pornstars Ch. 02

Story Info
Kalin Olson does anal & ATM in adult movie.
4.8k words
4.63
55k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playmate Pornstars - Kalin Olson [EDIT]

The Great Playmate Pornstar Hunt - Ch 2 Kalin Olson

Although inspired by an actual pictorial the following story is fictional and not intended to depict any actual person or event.

Only known by wealthy connoisseurs of erotica, situated at an unknown location, a secret vault is guarded by extreme security. Here the video clips of the Great Playmate Pornstar Hunt are stored. On these clips several Playmates compete to be crowned the Great Playmate Pornstar. They write the scenario of their favorite fantasy and then perform the female lead. No more cute soft core teasing but explicit hard-core sex. No more frigid beauty queens with their legs closed, but passionate women with open orifices filled to satisfaction. No sterile mouths with frozen smiles but warm soft lips moving over swollen members. The moving images, made in the past, are now digitalized for archival reasons. I used to perform in some of those clips as male performer. Now my job is to view each of these clips from start to end for quality reasons. The playmates of the Great Playmate Pornstar Hunt were true pioneers, performing some sex acts that would only become popular in the porn industry decades later.

These are their stories...

The Graduate

Kalin Olson just finished some postgraduate course in Europe when she was discovered and selected to become the August 1997 Playmate of the Month. Her Norse roots were clearly visible in her blonde looks and her long, shapely legs. Her warm smile soon labeled her a cute girl-next-door type of playmate. Six months later Kalin felt rather disappointed. At first, being a playmate brought her some success and compliments. Later her appearances led to disappointing dates with guys just wanting to do some groping or, even worse, with some whang-bang-thank-you-mam type of men. Obviously she was looking too sweet, way too much like a typical girl next door. Only a few sophisticated men ever noticed the covert nasty twitch in her smile.

When she heard about the Great Playmate Porn Star Hunt she immediately filed an entry. She had no experience at all in writing a scenario. Obviously, examples were not available. She had to write a scenario from scratch. She remembered having seen a soft-core movie years ago and started to write a story about a high school teenager. Being a quarterback and only interested in football, his test results were deplorable, despite tutors hired by his wealthy parents.

Then they hired a live-in tutor with excellent referrals. It was a girl from Norway attending several post-graduate courses in the US. Having a window of two months between courses, she was available for intensive tutoring. The gorgeous looking teacher could stay in the large guestroom upstairs. She soon attracted more than average attention from her pupil when he found out his new teacher was in the habit of skinny-dipping in the pool nightly. When the teacher found out her pupil was attracted to her and he was even peeping when she was swimming in the nude, she introduced a rather unorthodox bonus system to stimulate his study zeal. When he passed his natural science exam, she provided private anatomy lessons in her bedroom. His next successful exam in sex education resulted in a live demonstration of the mechanics of lovemaking. As a smart Playmate, Kalin used her own imagination to paint the events following his successful tests in French language and Greek archeology. His favorite teacher had to resume her postgraduate courses before his graduation. But after his graduation and his successful application for Harvard, they met again during a long weekend when she had to attend a post-graduate course in Boston. Ultimately he received his final reward in a Boston hotel room.

The outline of this scenario was fair enough. Mike worked it out into a short five-part movie. He also named the male lead Mike, making things easier for him.

 

(1) Natural science

It's ten o'clock in the evening when Mike knocks on her bedroom door.

"It's open."

She is in her bathroom when he enters.

"Have a seat. Be there in a minute."

He gasps in surprise when she enters the room. She looks breathtaking in see-through lingerie. Kalin seems perfectly comfortable under his roving eyes.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yes, yes"

"Most of it you saw already when you peeped at me at the pool!"

He swallows with difficulty.

"Miss Olson, I am really sorry... You look very nice.... I mean...  with the lingerie...

"Is it the lingerie only...? Would you like to see me without lingerie...?"

"Oh yes, yes"

"You will have to work on it"

Her lingerie is held together just by a few bows. She turns her back to present him the bow, holding up her transparent top. His fingers are shaking when he unties the bow. When her top hits the carpet, she turns again. Her breasts are showing through the flimsy cups. There is another, inviting bow. She sends him an approving nod. He is even more nervous this time. When the bra opens, he can study her naked breasts up, close and personal. No need for binoculars to have a peek from the bushes. They are rising and falling right before his eyes. He can see the small veins running under the bronzed skin. He is dying to touch them but she stops him when he raises his hand...

"No...! You can return to your room now...

"What...? Miss Olson, you cannot let me leave like this..."

He looks down at the bulge in his pants.

"That is your problem... I just promised you a closer peek. Nothing more."

"But, Miss Olson..."

"No buts. Just use you hand like you used to do when you were peeking at me."

"You are not fair."

"I am perfectly fair. Just pass your next test. I promise I will let you touch everything you like... Even more... you might get things in motion..."

(2) Sex education (two weeks later)

He knocks at her bedroom exactly at the same time.

"It's open."

This time she is in the room. He freezes when he sees her on her bed, completely naked. Like the famous Goya picture, Kalin lies back against some cushions, her breasts completely uncovered, standing up as meaty minarets. They have a perfect form, the skin even colored all over. Her thighs are spread, the most intimate part between them coyly covered by her hands. Her fingers are moving slowly. She is playing with herself...! He looks at her open thighs. He is dying to push her hands slowly away... to very slowly unveil the secret folds he only knows from study books. He kneels down on the carpet, next to her bed. Amused she looks at him.

"You studied erogenous zones... Now you may kiss mine... May be you may touch later..."

Eagerly he bends over to kiss her tantalizing breasts but before his mouth can touch base, she stops him. "Hold it, tiger. Remember the first erogenous zone...?" How could he forget! How could he oversee that tantalizing smile, those rosy lips...? He kisses her... for the first time their lips touch. Then they kiss again and now their tongues are moving too. Their kiss is intense but she allows his hands only to touch her head. He buries his head in the nape of her neck, kissing lower till he reaches his second stop. Never he has been closer to those heaving domes. Kalin is excited too. Her nipples are swollen and they are even swelling more when he closes his lips around them. For the first time he feels the exciting sensation of those delicacies rubbing against his tongue. Finally he puts his hands over her breasts, firm and yet soft mountains. There will be no teasing anymore. He can stroke... and mould... and play... only teasing him-self... letting his own desire grow...

He must not forget another erogenous zone... his last stop... His mouth starts moving south...to her thick smelly jungle. He inhales the rich exotic flavors, flowing from the mysterious canyons and caverns of her nether parts. He keeps his fingers upstairs, continuously playing with those delightful tits. Then his tongue slips away into a hairy slit, bringing a new taste to his senses, he instinctively pushes his tongue further and accidentally stumbles on her hidden pearl. Kalin groans. Her body is undulating in pleasure. She holds his head between her thighs. How wonderful to feel all the energy and amazement of his youth. She did teach him well. Now she can enjoy the benefits of her sex education class. He slides between her thighs and her knees are falling open. Kalin closes her eyes and reaches out her arm. Her hand first encloses his heavy balls and then lovingly leads his spear into her sheath.

Their first fuck doesn't take too long. He is too excited, too inexperienced. His clumsiness mollifies and even excites her. When he unloads and his member explodes within her clinging walls, she has a nice small orgasm herself. In the afterglow she enjoys the power of his muscular torso. She starts licking the sweat from his skin, softly stroking his deflated penis. To her astonishment she sees his erection resurfacing, not surprising considering he is an athlete. And soon Kalin demonstrates him hands-on the two other classic positions to copulate. First she rides him, letting him enjoy the sight of her jumping breasts. Then Kalin goes on all fours to let him enter her from behind. To do the doggie position with this inexperienced youngster feels wonderfully wicked. Her breasts fascinate him and her tipples smolder under his constant attention. In each new position his sledgehammer pounding her cunt takes her from climax to climax.

(3) The French lesson (after three more weeks)

"Entrez"

Kalin holds her arms open when he enters.

"Congratulations... those test results were sensational..."

They kiss passionately until he brakes off their embrace. Playfully he put a finger against her lips, enters it and let her suck a little...

"Yet... I think I need some additional French lessons..."

She feels his excitement. The poor guy has blue balls. She decides to give him a break.

"Get your clothes off and wait!"

She disappears in the bathroom. He is out of his clothes in a minute and carefully lowers the lights. When he turns around, Kalin is already there. The French lace around her neck looks charming. Her skin, uncovered everywhere else, looks more than charming, it looks spectacular. After three weeks, he almost forgot how beautiful his tutor is.

"You seem really happy to see me..."

She has a good look of him... Being a quarterback, the guy is well muscled all over. One muscle reports for special duty, standing ready. Unsupported, the fat flagpole honors her with a special salute ... the purple, bulbous head looks angry, the single eye points straight at her mouth.

"Whoa... he seems really angry... Let's see what we can do about it"

She kneels down before him, her lips slightly open. His fleshy mast is trembling slowly, moving up and down just in front of her lips. She looks up to him. Excited he watches as she opens her lips. He has to savor this moment. How often didn't he masturbate on fantasies with him fucking her face? And now she is taken his cock in her mouth, her lips closing behind the ridge. Her head starts twisting... her cheeks start sucking... her soft fingers start caressing his balls. It is more than he can bear. Convulsing he cums in that wonderful mouth...

After this spontaneous manifestation of youthful exuberance, Kalin leads her pupil to the bed and introduces him into the two varieties of "soixante neuf", one with the female on top and one with the man. She manages to maintain the latest variant for about five minutes before she is mouth fucked for ten minutes and her pupil for the second time flushes her tonsils with his seed. Delighted with this improvement in his control, Kalin spends another 30 minutes introducing him to the more refined delights of her oral technique handling his genitals. This leads to a third exclamation point in her pupil's appreciation of the French. He then shows how much he learned from her crash course by taking the initiative and places her in his favorite position. The position he always dreamt of. He arranges her on the bed, her head hanging over backwards. Standing over her, he fucks her mouth about fifteen minutes, showing remarkable control before he sends off one big blast that caps the night.

(4) Greek archeology (after 2 more weeks)

There is no answer when he knocks. He feels free to enter her bedroom. Kalin stands on her balcony, enjoying the warm Californian night. As always she offers her pupil a breathtaking view. It is beautiful full moon night but her student's attention is drawn to the two moons of her behind. How he loves to lay his hand on those two lovely cushions. Maybe he could enjoy some more delights. In the last few weeks he has gained so much confidence, that he silently undresses.

"Good evening Miss Olson. Could you give me some additional classes...?"

She feels the caressing touch of his skin against her back. Purring, she lets herself be kissed in the nape of neck where he has found her soft spots.

"What kind of classes do you have in mind?" she asks playfully.

"I would like to do some more Greek archeology."

He is wriggling his hips against her rear end

"You just passed your test."

"I would like to dig some deeper into the matter."

His digging apparatus suggestively rubs in the dark cleft between the creamy mountains. They are standing nude on the second floor balcony. The moon is shining high in the South Californian sky. Between her two private moons his finger is exploring another erogenous area. Her student is a diligent worker. Patiently he prepares her dark pit for his formidable drilling tool. His gorgeous teacher welcomes his efforts with loud "aaahs" and "ooohs". Finally his drill is screwing its way through the narrow channel. Happily moving together, teacher and teacher's pet find new ways to penetrate deep in the abyss. He withdraws to evaluate the advance of their drilling efforts. The drilling has been so successful that the pit has blossomed to an impressive crater. Carefully his fingers brush the swollen edge. Sobbing of emotion, his tutor spreads her nether cushions to allow him better access to overview his work area.

Student and teacher are fucking furiously again.

" Miss Olson, your ass feels so wonderful..."

Don't call me Miss Olson when you are fucking my ass...

"Sure, Miss Olson."

Kalin Olson doesn't hear his words. A deep detonation shakes the bottom of her existence. Spasms run through her body, propelling her to ecstatic heights.

 

(5) The graduation (after another 10 weeks)

They meet in the lobby of the hotel they chose to spend the weekend.

"Congratulations...! And you were accepted at Harvard! You are quite a man now..."

"You are not doing bad yourself... quite a classy executive..."

They laugh.

"Look, I have to attend a couple of functions today... I meet you in your room around 10 pm"

At exactly 10 he hears her soft knock. It is always a surprise for him how she will look. She must have been at a party. Kalin is wearing one of those modern evening gowns with thin straps in front, almost inviting to have a second look into the cleavage. The contemporary design is fine with him. In their embrace he eagerly accepts the invitation for his hands to slip inside the openings so conveniently provided for red-blooded males.

"Let's go on the bed... we will be more comfortable."

He has other ideas. She feels his grip of her arms, holding her. Next he turns her around in his arms. His lips are nibbling in her neck...

"No, I want you on your knees on the floor... I want that wonderful ass of yours...

Kalin never suspected he would be so bold. Soon she is on all fours. Her pear-shaped breasts are dangling free until they become prey to his hands. Her almost football-sized fruits feel good in his firm hands. He plays with these wonderful melons, so nicely available for his pleasure. After a while he shifts his attention shifts to her lower regions. He lifts the full skirt of her gown upwards to have a look down under. Again Kalin has a nice surprise for him.

Her thighs are wrapped up in black fishnet stocking attached to a frivolous garter belt. A panty is conspicuously absent. The deep straight line between the two interesting holes is lovingly presented. What a compassionate, sweet teacher... She always has a way to turn him on. He kisses the quadrangle of her lower back while his hand starts working in the free area of forests and canyon. The shapely columns, assumed to protect her decency, are now open for visitors. Mike has a cheerful friend, ready to go. Before performing his strenuous duties the uplifted fellow first has to be submerged in a hot, humid bath. Kalin feels his hand under her chin. Then his erection is introduced in her mouth to receive a nice slimy coating. She takes him deep, intermittently gasping for air when he starts sliding in and out. He is pleased when she starts drooling and returns to his original position behind her. A drop of drool falls dead on her puckered anus. The head of his cock move in circles, rubs the edge of her crater. Kalin starts moaning.

He is teasing me... He is playing with me to get me hot...

The roles have switched around... her former student has taken the lead... Mike is good... very good... Kalin badly wants to return the favor. She turns around and, looking up to watch his reaction, takes the helmet of his teasing cock in her mouth. He groans, approvingly pulling her face to the roots of his tree-trunk. She tastes the musky taste of her ass, continuously curling her tongue along the axis of his shaft. She suddenly has an urge to taste his ass too.

"Bend over!" her voice sounds raw and loud.

When he bends over with his hands leaning on the bed, she dives between his cheeks. Passionately she sucks his sweat and grease from his dark gorge. Playfully she kisses his dangling sacks to finally concentrate her efforts on his anus.

"Yes, Miss Olson... suck my ass...!"

How she hates when he calls her 'Miss Olson'.

"Put it in!!"

She just wants his cock in her ass... And then it is... and she relives the magic to be penetrated by his magic wand. He is even stronger now. The screwing movement of his drill keeps her howling for more. When he tumbles in the far end of her abyss, depth charges start exploding and her inflamed bottom is moving in frenzy.

He awakes Sunday morning when room service brings in their breakfast. Kalin is humming a tune under the shower. When she returns from the bathroom, they start breakfast with some juice but soon they are French-kissing and fondling too busy to do anything else. He kisses the damp skin of her back along the spine down to her lower back. She reaches back with her hand, stroking and fondling his balls.

"What about my bonus?"

"You already had your bonus this night!"

"It was just an appetizer. How about some hot action."

"Take a cold shower... what is that thing doing against my back? Put it away...

Of course he keeps it there, if anything he rubs his erection even more against her ass. She soon is in the right mood.

"OK, what do you have in mind?"

"What about some a2m...?

"What's that?"

He tells her.

"I sucked your cock this night already"

"It doesn't count. The cock should be completely in your ass first..."

"Are you crazy? That is disgusting! No girl would do something like that."

"I have seen girls doing it."

"What? Are you seeing porn movies? Is that what they are doing at Harvard?"

"I saw some stag movies at bachelor parties. These hot blonde Swedish chicks are doing it."

"I am not Swedish, I am Norwegian."

"Whatever... the girls really had a good time. They take those cocks in their mouth, straight from their ass...! It was hot...! They did it several times!

12