Plaything Ch. 02

Story Info
College student forces her TA to be her plaything.
680 words
3.89
29.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in close, indescribably close, and the heady scent of her perfume filled his nose. He tilted his face away from hers, straining his neck to get away from her, but it didn't matter. In fact, he had just made it easier for her lips to find what they were looking for to begin with: the tender flesh of his throat. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried desperately to ignore the pleasant sensation as her soft lips explored territory that had been off-limits to them just hours before.

After an agonizing few minutes, she leaned back and looked at him, amused.

"You can't tell me you didn't like that," she said, and stared pointedly down the length of his body. He raised his head as far as he could and followed her gaze. Sure enough, he was hard as a rock and dripping with pre-cum. His cheeks were immediately stained red with frustration and embarrassment.

"It's alright, you know," she said after a pause. "I want my toy to love every moment I'm playing with it."

His eyes snapped open once more. His mouth open and closed pointlessly a few times before he finally managed, "Toy?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she caressed his chest lightly with her fingertips, letting them slowly move down lower and lower towards his cock. He shuddered uncontrollably when her fingers closed around it. She stroked it, gently at first and then picking up the pace. It was pleasurable at first, but she started moving her hand too quickly for comfort.

"Too fast..." he moaned.

She stopped abruptly at that. "Excuse me?" she snapped.

He should have been able to read the warning signs, but he had become too caught up in the idea of cumming to notice. "You've gotta slow down... if I'm going to enjoy it..." he told her.

"Oh," she said, her voice menacingly quiet. She reached back down to his cock and started over, just as gently as before. This time, however, she picked up the pace much faster than she had before. He cried out in pain. She snarled at him to shut up, and stopped for a moment to put the gag in his mouth. This time, she picked up exactly where she had left off. The pain was white-hot and burning, and he struggled hard against his bonds, but he was utterly helpless. He tried to beg for mercy, but could get nothing past the gag except some muffled moaning sounds.

And yet, incredibly, he was careening towards orgasm. He sensed it happening and closed his eyes, tried to concentrate on anything other than cumming, but couldn't help himself. With one final violent shudder, he let himself go and came harder than he'd ever come before. He closed his eyes, ashamed and aching. He felt the bedsprings creak underneath him as she got up, and then the mess he'd left on his stomach was being mopped up.

Things were very quiet for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, his curiosity overcame his shame and he opened his eyes. She was standing over him with a smile on her face. It was a gloating smile, a victorious one. Still smiling, she reached down and removed the gag.

"Are you going to call me inadequate again?" she asked him.

"N-no," he sputtered.

"No, what?" she asked him, her eyes narrowing. The smile slid off her face as though it had never existed.

"No... ma'am?" he tried, and she smiled indulgently once more.

"That's better," she said. "Now, if I were to untie you, do you promise you wouldn't run away?" She paused, and laughed. "Just kidding. You and I both know I could never trust you with that. At least, not right now. And since I need to get you over to the St. Andrew's Cross somehow, I'll have to put you out again."

"What -" he started, but didn't get the chance to finish. Before he knew it, a familiar sickly sweet scent filled his nostrils, and he was soon drifting off towards nothingness.

[STILL] TO BE CONTINUED