Plaything of the Gods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loveslust
Loveslust
39 Followers

We walked back to the sleeping compartment, and there was an uncomfortable silence between us. She lingered at the door to her room, asking if I was sure I didn't need anything else. She looked at me intensely while she said the words. I told her I didn't need anything and bade her goodnight, but once in my room I was sure those words had been an invitation rather then a formality. I thought about going to the next door and knocking on her room, but I could think of no good reason to do so.

As I tried to think of an excuse, there was a soft knock on my door instead. I opened the door. Ariadne was barefoot now, her dress somehow opened to reveal even more of her impressive bust. She asked if she could come in, and I quickly nodded yes. Once I had closed the door behind her, she turned to me.

"Do you like my company, Michael of Thebe?"

"Yes. I do. You..."

She didn't let me stutter on, but instead cut in. "Do you find my body desirable, warrior?" She spoke the words as a challenge, her arms folded, pushing her breasts up even more.

I gulped. "Yes"

"Then you will join me in my room now."

I was a flat statement, not a command. She left the room, leaving me dumbstruck for a moment, before I had the sense to hurry after her. I reached her door just before it closed, and pushed it open. Ariadne stood in her room, looking at me.

Her room was the same size as mine, but it was better decorated. A candle burned at her desk, which contained several scrolls and pencils for writing. I suspected she had made the painting of a mountain view that hung above her bed herself. She looked relieved to see me enter, but her eyes told me I had somehow done her wrong.

"You've finally decided to join me?" She asked. Her voice as not unkind, but she wasn't going to make it easy for me.

"Yes. You are kind to me, Ariadne, and I'm sorry I have offended you."

"Why are you here?" She asked. Her question startled me.

"You invited me." I knew it wasn't the best answer.

"Yes, I invited you into my room. What do you want to do now you are here?"

She wanted me to take the initiative. I took a step closer to her and took her hands in mine. I struggled to find the right words.

"I really like you, Ariadne. Tell me how I have offended you, and I promise I will make it up to you."

She smiled. "You don't know how you've offended me? I offered you my company three times now, and never did you react."

I was startled. Yesterday and today she had asked me if I needed anything. She smiled more softly as she saw my confusion. "I tried to approach you in the baths, when we first met."

I was surprised. "I barely knew you!"

"You are a warrior of Ares, trained in the way of men. I did not know you would have objections."

I had to handle this delicately. "You know I am not... trained in the way of men, as you say. You were there at the initiation."

"Yes, and the cleansing ruined my plan. But yesterday I invited you, and even came to your room later, but you did not answer me."

"I was asleep. It's true. I didn't lie to you when I said I wanted to sleep. The initiation and new emotions tired me. They had drained me more then I thought it would have."

It was the truth, and she knew it. I might have been flirting with her while ignoring the signals she gave me, but I had not meant to toy with her or reject her.

"All right. Let's put that aside. You are here now, what do you want to do?"

I didn't really know what to do. What did she want me to do?

She made it easy for me. "Come here, my warrior. Kiss me."

I looked into her eyes, and summed up my courage. I moved my head closer until our lips almost touched, and she smiled softly. I took that as a sign and then softly pressed my lips to hers. She answered my kiss, opening her lips slightly. I leaned forward, but she broke the kiss.

"Is that all?" She asked me. She playfully teased me, taking a step closer to her bed.

As I stepped towards her to kiss her again, she suddenly grabbed the front of my shirt and threw me on the bed. She told me to lean back, and straddled me as she sat on top of me.

She initiated the kiss this time, her tongue brushing against my lips. I opened my mouth further to meet her tongue with mine. She broke the kiss again, telling me to tilt my head a bit more and to move my tongue slower. I realized this was part of my education as well. For a while, we just lay there and kissed, while she would sometimes stop to correct or instruct me, learning me the techniques. Her tongue guided mine, the kisses becoming more and more passionate as time went by.

She told me I could use my hands to touch her ass instead of just pretending to, and laughed as I responded by squeezing her ass. Then she told me it was my turn to be on top and told me how to rest on my arms to prevent me from crushing her boobs with my weight.

While I was on top, she encouraged me to explore more. I discovered she had a sensitive spot on her neck, and panted softly as I placed small kisses there. Her earlobe seemed to be sensitive too. While I was on top, her hands were free to move over my body, and she undid my shirt. She liked me shirtless, she told me, and ran her fingers over my abs and my muscular chest.

I put my weight on one arm as the other one ran up to her breast. She told me I could slide down her dress, and as the dress slipped off her shoulders her breasts where revealed. They were beautiful. They were not as big as Leda's, but still quite a handful. Firm and round, they looked gorgeous on her slender figure, her nipples already standing up on top of them. I stutteringly told her she was beautiful, and suddenly she giggled more girly then before, and softly thanked me. I played with one breast, and she told me to kiss the other one. I heard her gasp as I softly sucked on her nipple, and then used my tongue to slowly encircle it. To be thorough, I changed my position and used my mouth on her other nipple as well.

When I brought my head back up to kiss her lips again, I saw that her face was flushed with excitement, a look of lust in her eyes. As we kissed, her hand moved from my ass to my crotch, slowly stroking and playing with the bulge in my pants. As I broke the kiss to gasp for air, I saw in her face she made up her mind about something. She whispered softly in my ears if I wanted to fuck her. I was surprised by her direct words, but nodded nonetheless. She laughed softly, before suddenly throwing me off her.

"Too bad, my warrior. You are too late for that."

Her voice was teasing, and I didn't know what I had done wrong this time. She explained.

"You could have had me before, but decided you didn't feel like it. You haven't earned the privilege yet."

I wanted to protest, but didn't know what to say. I had never heard someone speak so open and direct about sex. Before I could say anything, she shushed me.

"You told me you'd make it up to me. I am your guide, and you'll need to learn a lot. If you want me, you'll need to please me without your cock."

She slid down her dress completely now and threw it away, before taking my hand and placing it on the small piece of cloth that separated my hand from her womanhood.

"I'll show you."

She showed my how to move my hand, both by setting an example with her own and by telling me how to. As I stroked her panty, I noticed a wet patch had appeared on the cloth, and she told me it made the entrance easier. She then told me to remove her panty, eager to feel my fingers. She had only a small stripe of hair above her pussy, and the hair was short and tidy. She told me it was trimmed for hygienic and esthetic reasons. I had never heard of a woman doing such a thing, but I thought to myself I quite liked it.

She continued to whisper her instructions into my ear as she held me close to her. Her soft breasts were rubbing against my chest; my hand was between her legs. She used her own hand to guide mine. She instructed me to feel where her entrance was, and instructed me to pay attention the folds as well, before moving my hand up to feel her clit. I knew I had found is as her body moved under me, her hips trembling slightly as a moan escaped from her mouth. I decided to focus my attention on her clit, determined to make her feel pleasure like that again.

She brought my hand up to her mouth, and sensually licked my middle finger. Then she instructed me to insert it in her. It didn't take long for me to have her softly moaning, her hips slowly moving along as I used my thumb to please the area around her clitoris, my middle finger to softly stroke the inside of her pussy and the rest of my fingers to play with her outer folds. She was now too busy with her own pleasure to concentrate on instructing me. I didn't mind, deciding instead her breasts deserved attention too. My idea was met with a soft "oh yeah" from her mouth. As I licked her nipple, I had a question. It took me a moment to sum up my courage. I dared to ask it, but could not prevent myself from stuttering.

"Should I... lick... down there?"

I though my question had been a mistake as she suddenly stopped moving her hips, causing me to stop moving my hand as well. Then she smiled, tried to compose herself a bit, and then told me.

"Please do. Please, use your tongue to please me."

I could not resist the plea in her voice, even if I would have wanted to. As I tried to reposition myself, she had found enough of her calm back to instruct me in what she wanted me to do and how to do it. I did as she instructed me, and was awarded well for it. As fast as I began to lick her pussy, her moaning continued. At first I made long licks, careful to let my tongue touch every bit of her folds, before changing my target and slowly starting to lick more of her entrance. Her moaning encouraged me to go even further. I used my fingers to slightly part her folds, and then used my tongue to lick the deepest part of her body I could reach. She laid both her hands on my head and run her fingers trough my hair, encouraging me to try more. She was so horny she could only moan and gasp, and told me to lick her clit between the moans. I obliged. As my tongue circled the sensitive skin, softly began talking trough her moans.

"Oh yeah, don't stop now. Yes! Just a little bit more!"

Despite her obvious excitement she still managed to give me more instructions. She told me to use my hands more. As her hips trembled under me, I reinserted my middle finger while continuing to lick her clit.

"Fuck yesss" was the only response I got before her moaning prevented her from speaking.

Her hands pushed my head down and she began to push her hips up as I continued to use both my hand and tongue to please her. Her moaning changed into a higher pitch.

"Fuck, I'm going to come. C'mon. Don't stop, lick me there. Yes! That's it. Yeah, yeah. Aphrodite be praised. Yes! Yes!"

Even though she tried to keep her voice down, her voice and moans still filled the room. As she moaned her praise to the Goddess, her body trembled and she pushed her hips up violently, all muscles in her body suddenly tense. I could feel her pussy contract around my finger before I withdrew it from her. She rocked her hips too wildly to continue licking, but her own hand took over as her fingers gently continued to caress her folds while her orgasm slowly died away. I just watched her. I never knew a female orgasm would be so intense, or so loud. Finally, she slowly calmed down, her moaning softer and lower.

I brought myself up again. She beamed at me at. She took my head between her hands, and I noticed that the hand she had used to touch herself was still slightly damp. She softly but sensually kissed me. As our kiss broke, she steadied her breath and spoke again.

"Thank you. That was not bad for a first try, not bad at all. You learn quickly, my student."

She laughed softly. "With the right techniques and some of your own initiative, it will be very, very pleasant to have you as my student."

She hold me close again, my flesh against hers, and drew me in for another kiss. Then, her face became red. She touched the bulge in my pant that just before had rested against her belly. She suddenly became a bit nervous, though I now recognized the tease in her voice.

"You are still hard?" I nodded embarrassed.

"Oh, you poor fellow. I hadn't thought about you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I told her. After I while, I had just ignored my own lust and focused on hers instead. Seeing she was satisfied, I didn't want to look selfish. She shook her head, however.

"I didn't really want you to suffer like this. Well, I meant to tease you, but it got a bit out of hand, I guess." She smiled her teasing smile. "Let me make it up to you."

"You don't have to-" I started, but stopped immediately as her hand began moving up and down my pants.

"Women are not as easily satisfied as boys are, my student. Aphrodite tells us to share our pleasure and to not be selfish. It won't be told you've learned that lesson better than I."

Her skilled hand made me realize I wanted relieve quite badly. I watched her with lust in my eyes, and saw it reflected in hers. Her other hand had started rubbing her pussy as well. She whispered in my ears in my ears. "Do you want to fuck me?" I nodded.

"Good. Now, show me your lust."

I fumbled with my pants for a moment before I managed to open them. Ariadne immediately pulled down both my pants and my shorts, and I threw them out of the bed. Her finger slowly trailed the length of my erection. She made an approving noise. Even though I liked the way she teased with me, I knew I couldn't take much more.

"Can I...?" I asked her. My voice was tight.

She smiled and nodded. "Give me your cock. I want you to fuck me."

Her vulgar words confused and enticed me at the same time. I positioned myself between her legs. She removed her hand, which had previously been busy between her legs. She spit on her hand and ran it over the head of my erection. She spread her legs wide, inviting me in. She used her hand to guide the tip up to her entrance, and I pushed my hips forward.

The head slid in, and I retreated a little bit before going deeper again. Ariadne made a whimpered noise, a look of discomfort on her face. She put her hands on my belly, and used them to guide my movements. Despite the fact she was very wet, she was still quite tight. As I moved slowly, she softly whispered encouragements into my ears, until I was almost completely inside her. I didn't move my hips as I softly kissed her. She broke the kiss and told me I could move. I happily obliged her, and started moving in and out of her. I tried to make my movements as smoothly as possible, rolling my hips rather then just moving them back and forth. I still had the feeling she was not completely enjoying herself, even as she used her hand to softly massage her clit. After a few moments of slow-paced moving, she suddenly relaxed. I held her close to me.

"Are you... okay?"

She smiled, a look of lust back in her eyes. "I am now. I'm sorry; I guess I was not really prepared for your width."

I was suddenly feeling a lot more comfortable about my masculinity. I continued penetrating her in a slow pace, not wanting to cause her more discomfort. Suddenly, she became annoyed.

"I'm not that fragile, you know. I told you I am okay now. So, fuck me. I-."

She never completed her sentence as I suddenly had pushed into her with much more force. She gasped, starring at me for a moment, and then smiled.

"That's what I'm talking about."

I switched to a faster pace. As I did so, pleasure suddenly spread trough my body. I had held back for so long now. Even after I had entered her, I had still held back. No more. As I looked into the eyes of the woman moving below me, I saw the same pleasure there. I panted heavily, and Ariadne softly moaned into my ear. She quietly began talking to me, and I knew even the older warriors of Ares would have been shocked by her words.

"C'mon boy. Yes, that's it. Fuck me. You know you want this, don't you. Yesss. Fuck. Don't hold back. It's been too long since I felt a man inside me. Do you like it? Do you like my pussy around your big cock? Fuck yeah."

I didn't respond, except by fucking her even harder. If she wanted it, she would get it. I hold the pace for a long as I could, but I suddenly knew for certain I couldn't keep this up much longer. The pleasure was too much. I wouldn't hold it much longer, and I knew she was not there yet. I pulled out with some effort. I wanted release, but I wanted to make her feel good. Somehow, her vulgar moaning was addicting, and I wanted to hear more. She had been to busy to notice how close I was, and sat more upright as she bewildered asked me what I was doing. I responded by inserting two fingers into her pussy, while my thumb searched for her clit once again. Once she saw my intention she fell back again, but murmured "You could have warned me."

Right then I tore a gasp from her lips, and my fingers made her forget she was upset at all. Her breathing grew more labored quickly. The change of sensation brought her only more joy. I fuelled her pleasure, wanting her to feel good, and she gladly received the pleasure I gave. She wanted her release, she wanted to feel good. Before long, she began whispering to me again trough her moans.

"Put it back in me, please. I want your cock in me. Enter me now, and we can come together. Do it now, my lover. Now!"

At her command, I took away my fingers, aimed and pushed my cock back inside her. I immediately set a furious pace, knowing we both wouldn't last long now. She declared to be happy to feel me once again. Her words, rather than the movements we made, pushed me towards the edge.

"Oh yes, c'mon. Yes! Please, come inside me. I want you to fill me up with your seed. Yesss. Oh yes. I'm going to come, boy. Watch me, Michael, watch me. Aphrodite, watch me. Yes!"

While she whispered, both her hands gripped the side of my face, bringing it just inches away from hers as her expression changed to one of pure joy. I felt her hand touch the tattoo of Aphrodite on my throat, and suddenly, I lost control. As her hips trembled from her orgasm, I slammed my cock down once more, and then emptied my balls inside her. I looked at her face, and knew she felt the same pleasure I felt. I felt like it lasted for a very long time, as wave after wave of pleasure kept coursing through my body as I continued moving my hips as I send my come into her womb. Finally, it stopped, and I just lay spend on top of her, my head resting on one of her breasts. I pulled out of her and fell down next to her, my breath still irregular.

"By the Gods." I finally managed to say.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as well." She cheekily replied. "I can see Aphrodite knew what she did when she took you as her own."

I didn't know how to respond to that. She gave an inviting nod with her head, and I put an arm around her and draw her warm body closer to me. As I held the beautiful woman close to me, I quickly dosed off. Before I fell asleep, I felt Ariadne move next to me. I wanted to prevent her from going, but then realized she only covered me with a blanket before snuggling next to me. I quietly thanked Aphrodite for the kind fate she had granted me, and then put my arm around Ariadne before drifting into sleep.

Loveslust
Loveslust
39 Followers
12