Plaything of the Gods Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loveslust
Loveslust
39 Followers

"Damn. It is... tight." I told her.

She giggled. "And you're not small."

I set a slower rhythm now. She told me to make long, deep movements. I made sure to push in as far as this position would allow, before almost completely withdrawing and pushing in again. I massaged the soft flesh of her ass with my hand.

"I though you didn't really like my ass." She told me.

"I said I liked your breasts better." I said, before using my hand to pinch her nipple. Her hand still moved to touched herself.

"I'm close now. You are nearly ready to come, are you not?"

I told her I was. "Good. Then give me all. And don't stop fucking me until you have filled me up with your seed."

I grinned at her use of vulgar language, and parted her legs once more. I increased the speed of my hips, starting at the slow pace but going faster and faster, until-

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! fuck. Yes. I'm going to. Going to-"

She came before I did. Her hips rocked so violently that she would have ejected my penis if I would have allowed it, but I instead only slammed it deeper in her before I came, too. I continued to slowly fuck her until my orgasm had died out completely.

I pulled out and rolled over to my back, still panting heavily. She smiled at me. "I think we've made some progress today. You certainly seem less hesitant to talk."

She threw the blankets over me and curled up next to me. I quickly fell asleep.

Loveslust
Loveslust
39 Followers
12