Playtime

Story Info
This Toy is very special.
980 words
3.71
21.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moxie
Moxie
3 Followers

I had a Toy again.

It had been ages since I'd been with someone who could fill the role.. in the bedroom, she belonged to me entirely, but in other things she was strong, independent, my equal. It always made the submission that much sweeter, seeing this willful creature kneel patiently as she awaited new direction on how best to pleasure me.

Tonight she was bound hand and foot, naked, in the middle of the room. I had placed a pillow there for her comfort- I am always careful not to break my Toys- and a length of chain looped between the leather cuffs and the improvised restraint of my belt pulled tight around her ankles. I could have skipped it- she has never once struggled against any restraint, and can hold herself still without it- but the visual of cold chrome chain against her ass was simply lovely.

Earlier, I had placed a collar around her neck, and now I held one end of a simple leash in my hand. A downward tug had brought her to her current kneeling stance, and now I looped the slack around my hand and stood close. Her forehead rested against my hip as I stroked her jawline and spoke softly.

"Do you like being my Toy?" Nod. "I can't hear you."

"Yes." A whisper, but certain in tone.

"You like wearing this leash? Are you proud to be at the end of my leash?"

"Yes," slightly louder.

"Will you do whatever pleases me?"

"Yes."

With my free hand I unfastened my pants and freed my cock. A tiny drop of liquid glistened at the tip, and her tongue darted out to taste it. The leash prevented her from bending to take it in her mouth, for now. I could hear her breathing quicken as I kept it just out of her reach.

"Do you want that? Do you want to taste it?" Nod. "Tell me what you want to do."

"I want to suck your cock." The reply was instantaneous. Another tongue dart at the precum that escaped, and my cock swelled, nearly closing the gap to her waiting mouth. I had intended to toy with her longer, but we had a history of difficulty in keeping our hands off of each other. I let up enough on the leash that she could take me in her mouth and she did so eagerly, dipping down nearly to the base on the first stroke.

She was the first woman who ever got me off with her mouth alone, and the combination of enthusiasm and skill was formidable under any condition. Seeing her head work up and down, showing flashes of the collar as she bent to bring my cock to the back of her throat, left me whimpering incoherently in a matter of minutes, but today I wanted to last long enough to fuck her senseless. A tug on the leash brought her head back up, and I stepped back.

I walked around behind her, leaving the leash pooled on the nightstand. I slid a finger between her thighs and felt them slick with moisture. She didn't budge an inch as I undid her ankles and wrists, only sighed softly whenever I stopped to probe her dripping pussy with a finger. Picking up the leash, a gentle tug upward brought her back to her feet and she stood, looking up at me.

"I want to fuck you. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside me."

"Do you want to feel me drive deep inside you, my beautiful Pet? Do you want to feel my cock fill you up, feel me slam into you?"

"Please, yes, please fuck me." Her voice remained quiet, but I could feel her shaking as she stood before me. Without another word, I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her over to the bed, pushing her back into the mattress. I paused long enough to refasten her wrists with a clip, and then secure them to the collar. Burying myself in her familiar, soft heat, seeing the black leather and chrome against her fair skin, I growled out half-words as I grasped her hips and drove into her as deeply as I could.

I reached down and ran my thumb over her clit and was rewarded with soft gasps as she began to writhe against the sheets. Still her hands rested on her chest, not exerting any pressure on the restraints. Head thrown back, back arched, I felt her begin to tighten around me and it pushed me over the edge until I cried out and collapsed against her in explosive release. Somehow her hands found enough slack to hold me gently around my ribcage, and she planted soft kisses on my shoulder as I lay on top of her shuddering with pleasure.

So many firsts, this woman. So many new ways that only she could get me off. And always, underneath, the delight and awe that she had done this, that she was the reason I found myself clutching at sheets and sobbing like a baby as I shot my load with such force that I saw stars.

Quickly, the cuffs and collar were undone and we lay twined together, naked and sated, underneath the covers. I never knew how long it would take her to come down after a session. Tonight she lay silent, face buried in my shoulder, as I stroked her hair, until nearly half an hour had passed. At her request I eased my arm out from under her and started the shower, then watched from the bed as her shapely ass made its way through the steam in the master bath. When she emerged the transition would be complete, and I would have my argumentative, stubborn hellion back. Rough life indeed.

Moxie
Moxie
3 Followers