Playtime

Story Info
She imagines what she'd do to you.
1.4k words
4.41
34.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was trembling and seeming to be on fire when I finally had a chance to be alone... and do as it was suggested, no ordered for me to do... ~laughs softly and blushes~ I was finally all alone... darkened room, except for the soft glow of a couple of candles I lit for affect...

Lying back on the bed, soft robe falling open... soft and silky on my skin, causing even more sensations to roll through me. It was as though my skin was extra sensitive... Which of course it was what with the stories we had been reading, never mind the thoughts rolling through my head. Things I'd do to You, just to hear You moan and growl and gasp.

Well then my fingers started roaming all over my body, cupping my breasts, teasing the peeks to such an aching hardness it was sending shiver and fingers of want lower... down my belly, to my mound...

Hands exploring my body, feeling my hips arching and thrusting up with want... Knowing I wanted to just plunge my fingers in and frantically fuck myself silly until I exploded, but instead... savoring the feelings and sensations...

Light teasing touches... driving myself slowly crazy... Brushing lightly across the soft skin of my belly, my thighs, feeling them part, the wickedly sensitive flesh of my inner thighs quivering, muscles tensing... Not touching where I wanted to... My pussy, hot and aching... Still teasing my breasts and nipples at the same time... Low soft moans escaping my lips on occasion... But having to be somewhat quiet because didn't want to wake up the house...

FINALLY... I allowed my fingers to touch... but only teasingly... the outer lips... Stroking them softly... one fingertip up and down... just brushing on the outside... I could feel my clit throbbing and hardening, wanting to be touched... my fingers twisting and tugging on my nipples harder though...

Reaching over and finding the slim vibrator and deciding that I'd torture myself even more... Lifting my arm, bringing it to my lips, wetting it... Pressing the tip to my tight dark hole... whimpering as it slowly slid in... when it was all the way in... I turned it on... nearly cumming then and there... The vibrations rolling through me were wickedly delightful... Passing through the thin membrane to my pussy, which by this time was seeping and dripping sweet juices... My body shaking and trembling, rolling on the bed, wanting, needing... Such sweet intense need inside of me, wanting for release...

Well even while nearly coming undone... gasping for breath... My fingers began teasing some more... still not touching my clit... but moving closer and closer to the heat and wetness... tiny inner lips, drenched... coating my fingertips, unable to resist, bringing my fingers to my lips and licking them, sucking the sweetness off of them.

Well the taste nearly drove me nuts... feeling it dripping out of me, down the crack of my ass, the vibrator humming wildly... turning it up full speed... plunging my fingers in... FINALLY... So many wicked and wild things rolling through my mind as my fingers slid into the hot velvety wetness of my cunt... Wishing they were Your fingers, Your tongue, Your cock... Hips thrusting and arching up to meet my fingers as they slid in and out... fast and deep... then I begin slowly fucking myself... teasing myself, as I brushed my palm against my clit... Which was achingly hard at this point.

Feeling my muscles contract and throbbing around my fingers, melting against them, thrusting hips up to meet them... I pulled them out slowly... reluctantly... Feeling the vibrations of the vibrator rolling through me... my whole body was shaking and rocking...

Well, at that point I had to catch my breath, eyes closing, slow even breaths... heart beating wildly beneath my breasts... Fingers still stroking and teasing... stoking the fire, yet not wanting it to burn too far out of control just yet... Had to last as close to an hour as possible.

Body was hot and shaking, trembling could feel the juices dripping... the vibrator rocking in my ass... My fingers moved down to it... grasping it... sliding it in and out slowly... Moaning... in and out... slowly at first... feeling my muscles relaxing, allowing me to move in and out faster and faster, body quivering and shaking... an orgasm from deep in my ass is like the wildest thing in the world... oh my god... I was sooooo close... Shoved it all the way in and left it there... Not quite falling over the edge... Just barely hanging on...


Having to gasp, take long slow deep breaths... It was sooo hard not to allow myself to fall over the edge, but I still had more I wanted to do... I had another toy to use... which I did... long thick dildo... bringing it to my lips... sucking on it, wishing it was Your cock, tongue swirling and tasting it, wetting it... my fingers tweaking and teasing my nipples... pulling on them, pinching them tight, rolling them between my fingertips.

Pushing the fake cock further into my mouth, past my lips, getting it wetter... but not needing to because the juices were flowing freely from my pussy. I was slowly driving myself insane, wanting and needing to be fucked, and fucked hard and fast, deep...

But I was trying to hold off as long as possible... So I brought it down to my lips... my pussy lips... running the head up and down my slit slowly... hips arching... teasing my slit... Pressing it in... Slowly... sooooo slowly... Agonizingly slow. Feeling it slide in, inch by inch... slowly past my lips... deeper... Feeling it filling me stretching me...

Finally being pushed beyond my control and sliding the last couple of inches of that 8 inch fake cock all the way in... the head of it pressing against my cervix... causing me to cry out... Biting my lips... losing all control at this point... the vibrations of the toy in my ass... the fake cock as I thrust it in and out... Frantic at this point, hips arching meeting my every stroke... fucking myself fast, hearing the wetness as I slid it in and out, the scent of my own arousal filling the air, almost like a feeding frenzy of the sexual sort... Thrusting the toy in and out, legs spread wide, wishing it was You cock sliding in and out of me... whimpering and moaning... quivering... Feeling the explosion as it built up hotter and brighter than before... Knowing that now there was no stopping, no turning back.

Reaching that peak... That point where the body, mind seems to be suspended in mid-air... and then that rush of sensations as they explode violently... surprised at the flood of juices as they seemed to explode from me... My hands sliding that cock in and out, in and out faster and faster... my ass clenching around the vibe... Feeling it sliding out of me... my hips still thrusting and arching... My clit aching... I buried the toy deep inside of me. Fingertips soaked with my own juices, rubbing my clit at this point, round and round, needing more release, more pleasure... Round and round, pinching and pulling it... Screaming as the explosion rocked me for a second... or was it a third time? I'm not sure... All I know is that the sensations were making me feel soooo good... gasping for air, fireworks exploding behind closed eyelids...

Laying there, slowly feeling my heart beating at a more normal rate, my breathing still shallow and taking deep breaths, laughing softly, feeling the slight sheen of sweat as it coated my skin... Hearing the hum of the vibe on the bed beneath me. Reaching down to shut it off... Pulling the dildo out of my cunt, the muscles still clenched tight around it, surprised at the amount of juices as it flowed out of me... Talk about sleeping in a wet spot.

Wanting so badly to just roll over and curl up, happy and content, feeling my body relaxing after a day filled with sexual tension... But I knew I had to wash up, and clean my toys... so reluctantly, and with shaking limbs I got up, gathering the toys, feeling the juices dripping down my inner thighs and made my way slowly to the bathroom.