Playtime Ch. 02

Story Info
pet's bath and another lesson.
3.2k words
4.2
11.5k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce and I were gone, attending to other things for a couple hours before we returned to our still somewhat reluctant companion, giving him time to rest and become accustomed to his current condition. The discreet monitor in the corner had registered only snores and our other ally, baby, had not noticed any distress. It was still cold in the deep dungeon room, but we had allowed him to use the warm blanket.

We brought other clothes for him, black silk pajamas that would keep him warmer and still allow us access to his body.

"You are coming along nicely, pet. Before you may have these, though, you will need to be washed. You're all sticky and we wouldn't like to soil new clothes."

Drawing a basin of hot water from the tap in the corner and collecting a cloth and soap from the cupboard, I started at his feet. He flinched at the sight of the steam rising off the water before I added a little cold. Avoiding the cuffs at his ankles, I ran the wet, but not dripping cloth up our victim's legs. I massaged them gently, allowing him to relax into the bath before drying him carefully, not letting him become chilled. I ran the cloth across his buttocks and back, drying them quickly, and then massaging them with scented oil, warmed in my hands, before turning him over.

Using both hands, I washed his jewels and pubic hair, and then pulled back his foreskin to clean even there. Once again, he seemed curious about our motives as I gently washed and dried him. After he had been attentively dried, I moved my basin up from his feet to by his arms. Cleaning and drying his chest and abdomen, I ran my warm, well-oiled hands over his cool flesh, his well-developed pecs and biceps. I didn't take off the black baby doll, but washed underneath, getting him clean all over.

When I had finished with it, Joyce took the basin from the bed, dumping it in the corner 'bathroom'. After drying him, I used deodorant, making him jump at the cold spray.

"Tilt your head up." I washed his face and gave him a drink of water, using an icy glass of liquid we had brought just for the purpose. "Much better. Now that you're clean, we'll let you have something to wear." I unchained his feet and Joyce slid the pants up his long, muscular legs. Relaxed and warmed from the gentle bath and massage, he allowed it, no longer struggling against us.

I cuffed his feet back to the black iron bed and uncuffed his arms. "Sit up." He sat, wriggling around until he could comfortably lift his arms.

"Did you bring me here just to treat me like this?" It was clear he hadn't expected to be kindly treated after we had kidnapped him from his home.

"I brought you here because I wanted you, my pet." The explanation was simple.

My friend slowly slid the black lace of the filmy nightie up his sides and over his arms. His small nipples hardened as it brushed against them. Drawing it off over his head, she pulled his arm out to the side and dressed one side of him in the pajama jacket, then the other.

He reached for her black clad bosom as she buttoned him into the garment and I slapped his hand away. "You will only touch when we say so. Is that understood?"

He pouted at us, a look which would have swayed weaker women. I fastened his right hand back to the post of the bed and bent over to pick up my chosen weapon. He flinched away from me, knowing what was coming. The whip grazed the exposed flesh of his belly with a crack, leaving a dark red line.

He yelped and cowered back as far on the bed as he was able, covering his exposed skin with his free hand. "I understand. Okay? Don't do that."

Joyce looked at me, her eyes glittering. So far, she had been the good cop to my bad, but she wanted her turn. "You will address my friend as 'Mistress,' and I am to be called 'My Lady.' There will be no mistakes in this." If he believes us, we're better actresses than I thought.

He nodded vigorously and whispered "Yes, My Lady." He was confused by her sudden change of attitude.

As I moved to lock him back to the bed, he whimpered. "Is there something, my pet? If there is, I need you to speak."

He blushed. "Yes, Mistress. I need to urinate. Am I allowed to use the toilet?"

I glanced from him to Joyce, then to the commode in the corner of the room. I considered his request, taking into account his freshly washed state and new pajamas. He realized there was always the possibility that I would not let him up and he would have to wet himself.

I hoped I would never have to resort to such cruel means, and that he would come to us willingly. I'd never had an unwilling playmate. As a matter of fact, this was the first time I'd ever brought in a playmate that hadn't been trained beforehand.

Cautiously, I unfastened the shackled hand and locked them both together in front of him. He sighed with relief. Loosing his legs, I helped him to the edge of the big bed while Joyce reached into the cupboard for yet another toy, as yet unused. Her eyes lit up at the thought of testing it out on a real, live person. It had a bulky handle with a long fiberglass wand attached and two electrodes on the end, making a very handy device for delivering an electric shock. "My partner is using a shock prod. It is safer than a TASER, but still very uncomfortable. If you try to get away, you will receive a rather nasty shock."

He turned to look at the long white stick and his already light skin turned a shade paler. He smiled slightly, as if in thought. "No, Mistress. I wouldn't even think of trying to get away." I helped him to stand and he stumbled. "My feet are asleep, Mistress. I can't feel them."

I nodded. "Maybe we'll have to make adjustments to our sleeping arrangements, then. Can you manage without my supervision, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress. If I need help, I'll be sure to ask My Lady." He was cautious about his new freedom, thinking it would be taken away before he could relieve himself.

Listening to the little noises of life, I remade the bed with fresh sheets and removed the cuffs from the foot of the bed, replacing them with looser leather cuffs, attached by long silken ropes instead of the short chains. There was a loud clatter and, as I turned back, a quiet moan.

Our captive had managed to throw his long arms around Joyce and was kissing her, mouth open, tongue twined with hers. His curly fringe mixed with her long, dark brown hair and he had pulled her close enough that he had to bend over to reach her lips.

I picked up neither the cattle prod nor the whip, but the smaller flogger that had served me in such good stead previously. Considering this a good test of both his and my control, I pulled up the back of the silky apparel and lashed at his back, just hard enough that he could feel me. Already enjoying the feeling of the flogger, he purred and kissed harder, pushing Joyce back toward the bed.

I reached around him, releasing the locks on the handcuffs, and she scrambled away, allowing me the sight of his impressive erection. I turned on him with the flogger again, and he stood erect in front of me, in more ways than one. "Move to the bed, pet. You need to be punished."

"Yes, Mistress." The look on his face was one of anticipation. He had learned well all that we had taught him in our previous session. He had no problem with the pain, knowing that there would be pleasure either during or after it.

I steered him to the edge of the bed, where he sat down. "Will you lie still, or will I have to chain you like a dog again?"

At his grin, I reached for the cuffs, dragging him across the freshly made bed to where he had lain in the center. I fastened his legs and right hand before reaching for the other cuff, which had dropped to the floor some distance away.

When I turned back to him, our companion had pushed his hand into his pants and was massaging himself. "Hurt me, Mistress, My Lady. I'm yours to do with what you wish."

I think he's mocking me. I rather doubted he was mine, but was ready to see what we could do to please him. Joyce scrambled for the door, stopping only long enough to close it.

"Please, Mistress. Teach me."

Why was he having this reaction? I'd expected him to fight us. It was my turn to be confused. I really hate being confused.

Enough was enough. He wanted pain? I'd give it to him. I reached for Joyce's abandoned toy and pressed it against his buttocks, discharging it into his body. He screamed and came at the same time, coming back to himself with a smile. I locked his hands over his head again, and, reaching for the little flogger from the floor, I dragged it again across his chest.

"You haven't learned your lesson well enough. I need to teach you not to touch when you're told not to." I looked him over, finding just the weak spot I was looking for. I pulled down his soaked britches and unbuckled one foot, pulling the wet and sticky pants off and leaving him bare from the waist down.

The goose flesh rose on his legs and I looked upon him without pity. His testicles shrank back against his skin. Well, maybe I felt a little pity.

Buckling the first cuff back on, I loosed the second one. He kicked out at me and I lashed at him with the flogger, catching him on the thighs. He shrank back from me and I smiled at him.

gYou don't need these, do you?" I tossed the blanket off the bed onto the floor and masturbated him to full arousal, doing with my two hands what he had tried to do with one earlier.

He struggled against his bonds, pulling at the cuffs above his head and turning his wrists into an excoriated mess.

I pulled up the skirt of my leather dress and sat on his thighs. "Shall I ride you now, or are you going to lie there hard and full until I come back?" Maybe a lesson in control was in order.

gPlease, Mistress. Relieve my distress. Ride me until I come." He squirmed with the proximity of my warm slit so near him.

I tickled his cock with my inner thighs. Then, I considered his request and his contrition. "Will you never touch us again unless we allow you?"

gYes, Mistress." He pleaded with me to take him. I slid my curly triangle side to side up the back of his erect manhood.

I once again brought up the flogger. "If you do, this little toy is the least of what you will suffer. I like the whip too much to leave you unpunished." I wasn't going to tell him I had never used a whip on my lovers before, although I had been taught well enough, and didn't intend to start now.

gYes, Mistress. I've learned my lesson, and will follow your instructions." He cast his eyes downward, as if with shame. His tears were those of desire though, not contrition.

I finally took pity on him and moved down his body, taking him into my mouth. My tongue ran across the head of his cock, causing him to moan.

gPlease, Mistress. Please, swallow me," he begged. I began to suck at him, still moving my tongue across his cock.

He fought the bonds once again, trying to reach for me, but unable to. I pulled my mouth away. "Remember, you are not to touch." I teased at the head of his manhood with my tongue again. I quickly lapped at it, making it stir the air before I backed off again.

"Please, Mistress. Just bring me to completion. I promise not to touch." He relaxed, lying back within his bonds, only to tense again as I brought my mouth back to his body.

Unbuttoning his pajama jacket, I kissed a line starting at the hollow at the base of his throat, around to nip and suck his pebbled nipples, back down to his treasure trail, then finally to his cock, engulfing it. I ran my tongue up the tender underside of his upright penis and sucked him like a lollipop once again.

Backing off another time, I continued to tease him, following the line of fine, curly hair up to his belly button. I dipped my tongue into it, and then started back down to his cock. I swallowed against him, causing pressure on his member in different places. He was screaming by the time I felt his jewels draw up and he came into my mouth. I swallowed everything he had to give and licked him clean.

I teased him gently. "We need to work on your skills. You need to learn more about how to make a woman want you."

He gave me a lopsided grin and nodded. "Yes, Mistress. Let me make you want me." I saw the glitter in his eye, and knew he was ready to go again.

"Better yet, I'll make you want me." I smiled down at him.

I unzipped the red leather of my corset and pulled off the white silk camisole I was wearing underneath. The cold air stimulated my nipples, making them stand out. His eyes rounded.

I brushed my full breasts against his hard chest and he hissed. I sat up, running my hands over my breasts, playing with my nipples, squeezing, pulling, and twisting. He ran his tongue over his lips. I pushed my breasts together, bringing them almost, but not quite within range of his seeking mouth.

gHow much do you want me?"

gPlease, Mistress. I want to touch you, feel your breasts, and taste them. I want to make love to you until we both scream."

gRelax your hands. You're going to be bleeding again if you keep pulling at the cuffs." I didn't want him scarring his wrists too badly, although a little bit might make him remember this night.

His hands dropped. He gave me a look that smoldered in its intensity. I leaned over him, letting my nipples skim over his lips.

gLet me make love to you, Mistress. I want you." He put his tongue out and I bent over a little farther, just enough for him to lap at my nipple. "Please, let me pleasure you. Let me kiss you." I put my lips just close enough to him that he could lick at them with his tongue. "Please, Mistress." As he begged, I knew I had feelings for him. "Let me kiss you, please."

I pressed my lips to his, knowing I was making a mistake. His mouth was warm and it opened under mine. I withdrew, and then leaned back to him. He pressed his lips around mine, licking at my lower lip. I opened for him and allowed his tongue to slither into my warm orifice. His hands started to come up again, and I pressed them back to the bed. The kiss continued as we played tonsil hockey.

Finally, I drew back, seeing stars. As I sat back, I could feel his erection against my backside. Before I forgot, I needed to get a condom on him. We didn't use them very often, but I also didn't have relations with strange men very often. Feeling for the pocket in my skirt, I tore open the foil packet and rolled it on him. I raised myself, positioning my wet slit above him and lowered myself onto his thick column. Struggling to regain my balance, I pulled my hands up away from his. I put one hand underneath of me, steering his engorged cock into me.

gNow, pet," I told him. "Make love to me if you want. Buck me off or let me ride."

He pushed up underneath of me, driving himself in deeper. I felt him hit my wall and rose up a little. He pursued me. I let him have his way, riding him like a bronco, pushing down as he rose up to meet me. One of the corners of the sheet came loose in our passion, allowing the satin to bunch up under him.

I twisted around, riding him backward. He pushed into me harder, and I swayed with his rhythm. I played with my little bud, bringing myself closer to my peak. My pet shuddered with the effort of pleasing us both, and I turned back to face him.

I could feel my body's response and allowed my mind to go along for the ride. Warm colors of red and yellow played at the corners of my eyes. Light and sounds dimmed in the excitement of the moment, and I felt rushes of heat and cold. I pressed my hands to his chest, whispering, "Come with me, pet. Fill me at the peak of our loving."

He cried out wordlessly and we reached our peak together. I fell on him, exhausted, as he lay still. Our sweat slick skin and the moisture from our loving was all that lay between us. I smiled at the feeling.

I went to the corner of the room, filling the sink with warm water, and sponged myself off with the cloth we had used earlier on my pet. Reaching for my camisole and corset, I redressed, adjusting the cloth to cover my still excited nipples.

Then I took the basin from the small table where it sat, filling it with more warm water. I washed him gently, talking to him as I did so. "The reason for all this is for you to learn the control demanded of my slave. I can't have you just taking what you want, or how could I be a good Mistress for you? I gently caressed his face.

He sighed. "But I love you, my Mistress." Did he really love me, or was he just saying that to get me to look kindly upon him?

There's something wrong here. His voice was honest and he was smiling.

I looked him in the eye and he did not look away. I considered what he had said, thinking that he was not far wrong. I had wanted him, but was falling rapidly in love with him, too.

gI will talk to you later. For now, get some sleep." I unbuckled his feet, slipping clean pajama bottoms on him from the cupboard and buckled him again, covering him with the blanket.

*****

Jason thought about the time he had spent with the red haired girl and her friend. They had been kind, even though they had locked him in the cuffs and weren't letting him out. He thought back on his cruel father and uncaring mother, and decided these people weren't as harsh as that. He could love this woman, and maybe even trust her.