Playtime for Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJ296
PJ296
7 Followers

Angela and Thomas both watched, confused about what was going on. Annie turned and looked at Thomas, a wicked, knowing smile on her face.

"You are going to be in big trouble!" Said Annie. Then she pressed play.

A room appeared on the screen. An expensively furnished room, that had the look of a hotel room. Thomas thought it looked familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. The door opened and a blonde woman in her twenties entered.

Oh God! Thomas thought to himself. It's Helen! Then Thomas new where he had seen the room before, he new who the next person in the room would be.

Right behind her, Thomas entered the room.

"Thomas!? What's going on!?" Asked Anglea, but she new what was going on. The same thing that seemed to have going for nearly their whole marriage.

"I...I...!" Stammered a nervous Thomas, trying to think of some excuse, but his mind was blank."I...I...!" Stammered a nervous Thomas, trying to think of some excuse, but his mind was blank.

They watched Thomas on the screen close the door, then immediately grab the woman in a passionate embrace. They moved quickly to the bed, pulling each others clothes off just as quickly.

"Did you know he was planning to run off with her? That he was leaving you?" Asked Annie.

"BASTARD!" Screamed a furious Angela. "YOU CHEATING BASTARD!"

"Apparently not!" Smirked Annie.

"Please turn it off!" Begged Thomas. "Oh please turn it off!"

"But it's just getting to the interesting bit!" Said Annie, a sarcastic lilt in her voice.

Angela wanted to look away, but her eyes were glued to the screen, like morbid fascination, as she watched her husband make love to another woman. She felt sick as she watched her husband on top of the blonde woman, a woman young enough to be their daughter, grunting and groaning as he fucked her.

"After all I've put up with!" Said a devastated Angela. "All the crap, the lying , the cheating!"

"Angela! I'm sorry!" Thomas said. "I'll never do it again! I promise!"

"YOU PROMISE!" Screamed Angela. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU PROMISED!?"

"Angela Please....."

"NO!" Shouted Angela, pushing herself to her feet. She stood trembling with anger. "I gave up my career to look after the children, to look after the home!"

Annie just stood and watched, smiling to herself.

"This is the final straw!" Said Angela too calmly for Thomas' liking. "We're finally finished. No more."

"Please Angela!" Begged Thomas, trying desperately to think of a way out of this.

Angela walked towards Annie on shaking legs. She looked at Annie, fury in her eyes, then held out her hand. Annie smiled and handed her the riding crop.

"Please turn it off." Asked Angela. "I've seen enough."

Annie nodded and turned off the DVD, leaving the screen full of static.

"Angela don't you dare!" Said a panicking Thomas.

"Bastard!" Replied Angela, raising her arm at the same time.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" Screamed Thomas, as the riding crop connected with the cheeks of his arse.

With more strength than she thought she had, Angela brought her arm up and down, in a blur of motion. The riding crop snapped against Thomas' now bright buttocks, leaving red welts in it's wake and wringing screams of agony from his mouth. Her face was a red mask of fury, as she beat his arse with no thought to be lenient. It seemed like 27 years of pent up anger had finally snapped.

"I'm sick of your lies! Your cheating! Well, I won't put up with your bullshit any more!" Stormed Angela, bringing the riding crop down across the cheeks of his arse, as if to emphasise every word.

"Please ow! Angela ow! Stop! No ow! More!" Begged Thomas, tears of pain streaming down his face.

Beth came in as this was going on. She walked up slowly behind Annie and slipped her arm around Annie's Waist. Annie slid her arm around Beth's shoulders and pulled her close. Beth lay her head casually on Annie's shoulder and starred at the scene before her. With wide eyes she watched Angela beat her husband.

This wasn't new to Beth, she'd seen Annie do this a number of times. Annie was very good at it, She'd watched Annie a number of times "punish people who deserve it" as Annie would say. She trusted Annie and new anyone hurt must deserve it and she could tell by looking at people whether they were good or bad. And the first time she had seen Thomas Morris she had disliked him immediately.

Annie had been amazed by Beth's almost sixth sense of being able to look at someone and know immediately if she liked them or not, if they were a good person or bad. She had met, seen many people that she didn't like, that she thought deserved to be hurt, but Beth had said no and Annie would never go against Beth's wishes. She had never laid a finger on Beth in anger, never even raised her voice in anger against her, she found it hard to be angry at Beth at all and doing anything that Beth didn't want her to do was out of the question.

"Do you think he's had enough Annie?" Asked Beth.

"I think so my sweet," replied Annie. "That's enough Angela."

Angela didn't hear, or didn't want to hear. She kept swinging the riding crop against Thomas' arse and Thomas kept screaming, a mixture of pain and begging for mercy.

Annie disentangled herself from Beth and walked towards Angela. Annie caught hold of Angela's arm mid-swing, stopping it in it's track. Angela tried to move her arm, but couldn't break Annie's hold. She looked into Annie's eyes, cold fury meeting cold fury.

"No!" Said Annie.

Angela's tried to match Annie's stare, but looking into Annie's cold eyes sent a shiver down her spine. Her body started to relax and she stopped trying to get her arm free. Annie took the blood smeared riding crop from Angela's hand, then released her arm. Looking down at Thomas' bottom she smiled. It's once smooth cheeks were now a patch work of criss crossed welts, some of them leaking a small trickle of blood.

"Nice work!" Said Annie.

Annie walked to the bed and cleaned the riding crop before dropping it in the bag. She reached back into the bag and pulled out something that Angela couldn't quite make out. When Annie turned, what she saw made Angela gasp and take a step back.

In Annie's hands was another strap-on, but nothing like the one Beth had used on her. This one only had one black dildo attached, This one was also made to look like a real cock, with all the veins and ridges of a real cock, but this dildo was far bigger than any cock that Angela had ever seen. It was at least 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist.

"Annie's turn to play!" Squealed Beth.

"Oh God No!" Gasped Angela, fear grabbed hold of her and she started to back away. "Please don't!"

"Don't be silly!" Said a laughing Beth. "It's not for you!"

Angela looked confused, but when Annie looked at Thomas with a wicked smile on her face, it suddenly dawned on her who it was intended for. A smile replaced the fear and confusion on Angela's face.

If Thomas had been paying attention, he would have been more scared than he already was. But his eyes were shut tight and tears stained his face. He whimpered, crying and begging to be left alone. His body shook with his sobbing and pain still racked Thomas' arse. He prayed this nightmare was over and that he would wake up soon.

"Let me do it!?" Asked a smiling Angela, holding out her hand. "Please!?"

"Why not," replied Annie, not a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Could you help us put it on Beth?"

Beth immediately joined Annie, grinning from ear to ear and helped Annie in fastening the strap-on around Angela's waist. When they had finished, they stood back to admire their handiwork.

Angela felt a little uncomfortable with the weight of the large dildo attached to her waist. It felt like the weight around her waist would drag her down. She held onto the base of the shaft with one hand, as if to hold herself up.

"I'll get the lube," said Beth as she turned and headed for the bed.

When she turned, the bottle of lube in one hand, she saw Angela already on her knees behind Thomas. She was positioning the head of the cock between the cheeks of Thomas' arse. As soon as Thomas felt head of the dildo between his cheeks, pressing against his anus, his whole body froze with fear.

"Oh God No!" He begged shaking with fear. "Please not that! Nooooo!"

"Doesn't she know it'll hurt without lube?" Asked a curious Beth.

"I think she knows my sweet," said Annie. "I don't think she cares."

Angela pushed, ripping Thomas' sphincter apart as she shoved the tip of the dildo into his anus.

"AAAAAAAHHHH! NO! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! PLEASE NO!" Screamed Thomas as Angela forced the bulbous head of the dildo into his arse.

"Dirty cheating bastard!" Growled Angela as she forced another inch into his arse.

Angela had to grab hold of Thomas' hips, digging her nails into his skin, so hard she drew blood. She had to pull as well as push to force the dildo into his tight anus. Her face was screwed up, sweat glimmered on her forehead, as she rammed, inch by inch, until half of the dildo was inside her husband's arse.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Thomas couldn't believe this was happening to him, couldn't believe anything could hurt this much.

Angela started fucking Thomas' arse, pulling out and ramming it back in with as much force as she could muster. With every thrust, she squeezed another inch into his anus. It felt like something was being torn apart inside him. Pain shot through his body to explode in his brain.

"ANGELA PLEASE STOP!" Screamed Thomas. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!"

Angela ignored his pleas, she had always given him the benefit of the doubt up until now, but no more.

She had to go slowly at first, his anus so tight it was hard work getting the dildo in and out, but she persevered. Thomas' blood and faeces lubricated his anus, allowing Angela greater access. Soon nearly all of the dildos shaft was forcing its way into his arse. Her hips smacked against the sore cheeks of his arse, each slap adding to the pain screaming through his body. Harder and faster, she thrust the dildo into Thomas' battered bottom, showing him no mercy.She had to go slowly at first, his anus so tight it was hard work getting the dildo in and out, but she persevered. Thomas' blood and faeces lubricated his anus, allowing Angela greater access. Soon nearly all of the dildos shaft was forcing its way into his arse. Her hips smacked against the sore cheeks of his arse, each slap adding to the pain screaming through his body. Harder and faster, she thrust the dildo into Thomas' battered bottom, showing him no mercy.

"PLEASE STOP!" Shrieked a desperate Thomas. "I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! AS LONG YOU STOP HURTING ME!"

"Oh you'll do as you're told! There's no danger of anything else!" Hissed a fuming Angela. "I'm getting a divorse, taking whatever is left and then I'm going to find myself a good woman! From now on I want someone who knows what a clit is and where it is and what to do with it!"

Each word was punctuated by Angela ramming the dildo into his pain racked anus. Again and again. Her thrusts didn't seem to be lessening, their speed and power remaining just as hard and just as fast.

Beth went and put the lube in the bag and picked it up. She walked over to the door and waited. Boredom filled her face and she shuffled her feet as she waited for Annie.

"Annie," said Beth. "I'm bored! Is it time to go home yet!?"

"Yes my sweet," replied Annie, taking one last look at Angela as she squeezed the dildo into Thomas' arse.

Annie turned and joined Beth at the bedroom door. Taking Beth's hand, she took one more look at a furious Angela, who was oblivious to anything but ramming the dildo into Thomas. Smiling with satsfaction, she turned and led Beth out of the room.

"Let's go home my sweet," said Annie.

"You never got to play," said Beth.

"That's okay," Annie replied.

As they left the house by the front door, they could still hear Thomas' screams of pain.

"I'll play with you when we get home!" Giggled Beth.

"That would be very nice!" Replied Annie, her face blushing bright red. Smiling to herself from the knowledge that it would be her turn to scream and not from pain. Quite the opposite.

The End

PJ296
PJ296
7 Followers