Playtime For babygirl

Story Info
babygirl get a surprise from Daddy.
1.7k words
4.2
60.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed completely naked. Slowly rubbing baby oil all over my body, paying special attention to my tits and my pussy. I begin to pull and tease my nipples, my other hand finds my swollen, tender clit, I feel myself slowly pinching and rubbing my clit. As the fever builds, I stop and tie my tits as tight as I can get them. They change to a deep purple. Next, I clip clothes pins on each nipple as I continue to tease my clit, taking my other hand and fingering my pussy and my ass with two fingers. Sensation building, I slip a third finger in my tight little ass.

My fingers find my mouth, gagging myself, imagining it's your hard cock in my throat. While I am gagging, my clit massage gets faster and faster, my desire to cum getting stronger with each passing moment, finally exploding over the edge, I can no longer keep myself from cumming. I spank my clit several times as the pain is replaced with the pleasure of the moment, I slip three fingers into Daddy's cunt. With my other hand, I start rubbing, pinching and pulling my clit. I gradually get faster and faster then, I'm there, the point of no return. I start cumming, squirting all over me, the bed and the floor. I lick and suck my fingers and get every last bit of my juices off. I fall back, totally worn out. Every inch of me throbbing or tingling.

I hear you in the other room as I quickly untie myself and finish cleaning up. Then you come in the bedroom and it's Daddy's playtime. You start by tying my hands behind my back. Standing me up beside the bed you bend me over the side and spank my ass till it glows bright red. You play with my pussy and slip your fingers in my ass until I beg, "Daddy, please, fuck me." You turn me around and start fucking my throat deep. I start gagging again and squirt as I gag. You throw me on the bed face down on my knees with my ass in the air.

Then, baby oil is dribble on my ass and rubbed into my tiny puckered hole. Slowly sliding your cock in my ass until you are in as far as you will go. I push back til you are slamming your cock deep in my ass. I stroke my clit with my finger tips furiously and soon I am ready to cum again. When you are close, you turn me over, unloading your hot cum on my face, tits and then in my mouth. I finish by licking you clean, you grab a towel beside the bed and clean me off. We climb in bed and you hold me till I fall asleep.

I wake to you standing beside the bed saying, "We have some things to talk about, babygirl."

Your riding crop is in your hand. You start by telling me even though I turned you on with what I was doing before you came in, yes you were watching everything. I knew what I had done wrong and that I was going to be punished. You stand me in the middle of the room, place my hands behind my head, legs spread, with you standing behind me. You ask me if I know why I am being punished.

I tell you, "Yes Daddy, I know what I did." You tell me to bend over and grab my ankles and don't stand back up until you tell me to. You tell me to count as you whip me and I better not lose count or you will have to start over.

You tell me I will receive ten on each ass cheek, adding that if I cum while you are whipping me I will get five more even harder on each side. As you start, I count. When you get to six I am getting wet. By the time you get to twelve, the urge to cum gets stronger but I know if I can control the urge it will be well worth it when you are done. By the time you get to twenty, I can feel a single drop run down my leg. You massage my ass and tell me I was a good girl and to go lay on my back on the bed. As I do, you walk over to the bed, lift my legs and tell me to hold them. You start licking, sucking and biting on my clit.

The urge to cum is to strong, I beg, "Please Daddy, can I cum? I have to cum Daddy, please, I can't stop!" But you tell me you want me to wait for you to cum.

Turning me over on my stomach, You tell me to get on my knees, head down and ass in the air. You finger my pussy and asshole, then rub your cock up and down between the wet folds. I am ready to explode by now, then, all of a sudden, you slam your cock deep into my ass. It almost sends me over the edge, ready to black-out, but I hold on. Keeping it inside, waiting for your permission to cum.

"Oh God Daddy, it feels so good when you fuck my ass! Fuck me HARD Daddy!!" Oh GOD, PLEASE, Daddy I NEED TO CUM!!

You tell me to turn around and take Your cock deep in my throat, when you are ready to cum, You tell me, "Cum for me babygirl, while you gag on my cock. Cum hard."

Feeling your cum hit the back of my throat, drives me over the edge. I am cumming, gushing more like it, as we finish I am left breathless. I lick you clean, making sure there is nothing left on you. You help me up, kiss my forehead, hug me, release my arms and tell me to go take a shower. When I am done, we sit on the couch, you hold me as we watch TV until it's time to go to bed.

The next morning I let you sleep as I go about my chores. You are awake in bed when I come back from walking to the store. I'm cold and you look so warm there under the covers. You lay back and watch me. I let my coat fall to the bedroom floor, then take my boots off, dropping them by the bed. I slowly undress, starting by unfastening my jeans, grab the belt loops and slowly wiggling out of them, turning so my ass is facing you as I step out of them.

As I stand up, I run my fingers down the crack of my ass and into the slit of my pussy, sliding two fingers inside. I turn to you, licking my fingers, slowly I remove my top and bra. I start rubbing and squeezing my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples, fingers moving to my clit just until I am ready to cum. Climbing on the bed I start kissing your neck, then across your chest with a quick little bite on each nipple. I kiss down your stomach, teasing with my tongue. I slowly kiss and lick your dick. When I get to the head, I watch your reaction as I take you deep in my throat.

As if I had flipped a switch, You grab my pigtails and fuck my throat deep and hard. Making my pussy ache, I need fucked so bad. You then turn me around and have me lay on my stomach, my ass slightly in the air, just enough so you can eat me. You slowly lick and open up my pussy, licking my asshole to get it wet. While you are licking and sucking my clit, You slip two fingers in my ass. As the urge to cum is gradually getting stronger I push back against your fingers, forcing and grinding them deeper and harder into me. You slip a third finger in my ass and it brings me to edge of cumming. Yet still you won't let me cum, I beg you to please let me have my release. You wont, you tell me you have a surprise for me, but you have to blindfold me first. The blindfold is dark enough that I can't see even a hint of light. You have me lay with my head hanging over the side of the bed. I hear the door to the bedroom open, some whispering, then the door shuts.

I know there is another person in the room now but I don't know who. Their touch is warm and sends a wave of excitement throughout my entire body. I can feel my juices start to flow and again you warn me I have not been given permission to cum yet. This will be my last warning. You get on the bed and get on top of me, slamming your dick hard and deep into my pussy, you tell me to open my mouth. When I do another dick is shoved deep in my throat. I have wanted this for a little while and now I finally get it. I am still blindfolded and so turned on at this point that I am begging to have my ass fucked too. You pull me on top of you and push back into my pussy again. The unknown friend gets behind me, then slides his dick in my ass. You take my blindfold off, but I still can't see who is behind me.

After a few minutes, he grabs my tits and pulls me back to him, he leans around to kiss me and I finally see who it is. It's who I wanted it to be, but was always afraid to say, somehow you knew. I am getting fucked in both holes the two of you are ready to cum so you shove your fingers in my throat and tell me, "It's time to cum babygirl, make it good, show Daddy what kind of nasty slut you really are."

I push both dicks as deep as they would go, I cum over and over again. I collapse between the two of you, totally worn out, but I can't stop smiling. I just hope this isn't the only time it will happen, but if it is, it will be a time I will always remember, and when I do, I will have to smile.