Pleasant Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers

"I'm going to fuck that cunt." I tell her, helping her rise. She turns quickly, bending over she braces herself on the toilet seat. I look over her stocking covered arse, her wet black thong, and reach for the stockings; I jerk my wrists, ripping them open. She lets out a grasp of surprise with turns into a moan as I cup her in her thong, catching my thumb in the thin bit of material, pulling it aside as I cup her arse.

"Look at that slick pussy." I comment, as I get closer to her, lining up my head with her pouting pussy.

"Mmm... your pussy is fucking tight!" I moan, thinking that it isn't as tight as Jenny's was, but from this angle, she may as well be her. I grip firmly to her hips and start to pound her slick cunt. I can feel her pussy contracting around my cock, milking it as I fuck her hard. Her moans are slowly getting louder I wonder if the passengers can hear her from where we are. Looking around, I snatch up her scarf, flipping it over her face, I stuff the long ends into her mouth as I make short work of tying it behind her head. Now her screams are a bit more muffled I grab a handful of her hair, I yank her back by it, Making her tits thrust out as I start to fuck her hard. My attention is drawn by a movement to our side, and looking over I realize the mirror running along that wall gives me a perfect view of our bodies, hers bowed, her tits bouncing on every hard thrust. Her neck clearly defined with her chin raised. I watch as my cock slams in and out of her, making her arse bounce every time my body is pressed to hers. Watching us fuck while actually feeling her slick cunt around my cock. I could feel that familiar tingling sensation of me starting to cum so I started to pound into her hard. Her moans are louder, I'm sure she can feel me throbbing inside of her.

"Yes baby, fucking take my cock..." I stutter as I feel my orgasm build, my body stiffens and I thrust hard into her pussy, holding her still as she is fully impaled on my cock. I shudder as I feel myself cum inside her, slowly dragging out as I do so. I let out a moan of pure pleasure to finally have my release and I feel her contracting around me, her groans and words muffled by her gag. I feel her knees start to buckle as her orgasm rides out. I pulled my now almost limp cock out of her and was meet with the sight of mine and her cum oozing from her pussy, creamy and thick it slides down her plump pussy lips towards her clit. Watching her reach for her gag, and start to untie it, I quickly grab my jeans and boxers, slipping them back on I snatch up my shirt and yank it on. Just as she starts to stand up, I reach out, slapping her arse hard, which causes her to drop her head and moan slightly. Grinning, I turn unlock the door and without a backwards glance head back to my seat.

On my way back to my seat I could honestly say I was in a much better mood and that my vacation was starting to look up for me. Once back in my seat, I only had a few moments before the Pilot's voice came over the PA.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please return to your seats as we are preparing to land. Currently at JFK it is a sunny 80 degrees." I settle back in my seat, relax as we are coming in to land.

Once we land, I easily collect my bag, working my way down the isles, I am one of the last to leave the plane. I smile at the two flight attendants saying goodbye to the passengers, one, tellingly missing her neck scarf. I grin cockily at her and she winks at me in return.

"I hope you had a pleasant flight Sir, and will fly again with us soon." I dip my head to her smiling more broadly.

"Oh I had a fantastic time -- all of my needs were met." I say tongue in cheek as I see a slight blush creeps onto her cheeks. Moving past her, I laugh loudly making my way up the ramp. It was indeed going to be a good vacation.

Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers
12