Pleasant Package

Story Info
He delivers his package to sexy older lady.
1k words
3.99
175.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea came over to drop something off for my mother. I was in the shower when she came and enjoying the stimulation of my hand on my dick was annoyed when the doorbell rang but still I answered. She'd called earlier for my mother and I'd told her I would be home to accept the package so even though it felt great with my hand I was obliged to answer the doorbell to keep face.

A towel about my waist, dripping wet I opened door. The breeze from outside felt good on my skin. Goose pimple rippled across my chest.

Andrea smiled. In her forties she was still a beautiful woman. She wore her hair in a ponytail like a young girl. No wrinkles present in her face had light caramel skin. Her eyes were deep brown. Her face possessed the fat often awarded with age but it was more a blessing than a cure. It gave her body a fullness that I liked. It was a fullness that made her skin soft to the touch. At five six she was slim. Nice breasts, impressive butt and a shapely figure I was always amazed she'd never married.

"Mind if I come in," she said. "I don't think you want all the world seeing your business."

I stepped back, smiling sheepishly.

"I guess I caught you at a bad time."

"Kind of." I said closing the door.

She put the brown package in her hand on the table. "I didn't know you worked out." She moved closer to me, taking the bicep of my right hand in hers and squeezing. "Strong hands for a strong boy."

She was close to me, really close. So close I could feel her breath on my chest. She placed a hand on my chest and ran it down, the middle, around my navel and down the towel.

It slipped off.

"Quiet big aren't we." She said taking my dick in hand, squeezing it.

"Andrea…."

"Yesssss."

I was silent as she moved her hand along it's length slowly, tickling the head with her thumb before she moved down the shaft repeating the action as she pressed her soft breasts against my chest.

I closed my eyes, feeling my body shudder with desire and need for her.

A kiss in the middle of my chest, another, making her way down past my navel, kissing the length of my penis starting at the head and working her way down, then taking my balls in her mouth, flicking the bottom of them which drove me wild.

I raised my head up to the ceiling, my mouth open, my penis got harder and harder. The tension was building, demanding relief.

She pushed me back against one of the chairs.

My legs apart, her head between them, and my penis in her mouth she ran her teeth along the shaft. More blood surged into it. I felt as if it would explode. Slowly she started moving up and down, sucking on it as if on a straw, playing her tongue around the head before she moved down the shaft and back up, each time, pulling harder on me.

Licking my lips I swallowed as she stuck her tongue as far into my urethra as she could. Not far by any means but enough to make me buck in her mouth.

Moving faster now, faster and pulling harder, her hand around my testicles, squeezing them periodically I was sure I was cumming. I could feel it as it started to move. She must have felt it some how as well.

Stopping, taking her mouth off my dick she squeezed.

I glanced down at her.

She stood and lifted the skirt the skirt she wore.

Before I could react her pussy was around my dick, hot and wet. Her hands wrapped around my neck she began bouncing on me, fast and hard. Her breast behind her blouse rubbed against my chest. Her breath against my neck. Her legs against mine, her body slamming down on my dick, harder and faster, each time a moan erupting from her throat as pleasure rushed through her.

I closed my eyes again.

She began rolling her waist. Her pussy was getting tighter and tighter but she kept going faster and faster, he but slapping against my legs.

My hands free I began slapping her butt, squeezing the flesh, enjoying the feeling of it. Slapping it and squeezing it each time she came down on me before I moved my hands on her hips helping to pull her down harder each time, impaling her on my shaft, enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my penis, the soft flesh, so silky, so delicate. I was enjoying each gasp, each cry to rose from her mouth when she came down on me and found that spot inside her that sent her body trembling with passion as the climax approached her as it approached me, my penis exploding inside of her.

I gasped as it contracted and I exploded again.

She was still coming down on my, taking my penis insider her tightening pussy, until the very last contraction of my dick and it was her turn to gasp, clutching me around the neck

I could feel her body shuddering, small tremors that increased and decreased in intensity until they faded. So subtle they were I might not had noticed them if she wasn't so still at the end, merely allowing herself to be filled with my shrinking penis.

As she slipped off me and stood, smoothing her skirt, she smiled down at me.

"You didn't think that was the only package I was bringing did you."

I said nothing as she made her way to the door.

She left me on the chair still savoring the feeling of her body, her soft supple skin so alive that even when she was long gone I could still feel it tingling on me pleasuring me more.

With a smile I wondered when the next package was due.