Pleasant Street Ch. 07 Pt. 01

Story Info
Bert stops by his friend's house when the friend is away.
2.1k words
4.52
45.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR?

Mel Blake and his wife Carla have lived on Pleasant Street for a long time. Mel's best friend, Bert Hicks, doesn't live on Pleasant Street, but he's there a lot, visiting Mel. In fact, it looks like he's just pulled into Mel's driveway.

Bert forgot that Mel is away for the weekend. His wife isn't home and he's at loose ends. Sometimes when people are at loose ends, they wind up doing things they don't usually do. Is it possible something's going to happen here? I know what I think might happen, don't you? I think the following story tells the tale.

"IS MEL AROUND?"

I.

An insistent knocking sound awakened Carla Morris. She sat up in bed and as she did, the covers slid down, exposing a pair of breasts that would have caused envy in girls many years younger than Carla. She got up, slipped on a fluffy robe and headed to the kitchen to answer the door. She glanced at the clock as she left the bedroom, startled to find it was ten o'clock. She hardly ever slept that late.

Bert Hicks watched his best friend's wife approach through the window in the back door. Judging from her disheveled appearance, he guessed she'd just gotten out of bed. The way her breasts bobbed under the robe as she walked, he was sure she wore nothing under it and that realization caused feelings in him he hadn't expected.

"Is Mel around?" he asked when Carla opened the door. He tried to force the lascivious thoughts he was having from his mind. After all, Carla's husband was his best friend.

"No," Carla replied. "He's gone out to the coast for a seminar. Didn't you know?"

"I guess I forgot," Bert replied sheepishly. "I think I remember his saying something about it. I'm sorry I woke you up."

"That's OK," Carla said. "I should have been up long ago. Want some coffee?"

"Sounds good," Bert said. He found himself not wanting to leave.

Carla started for the counter to put the coffee on and Bert walked into the house and sat down at the kitchen table.

"What's Laura up to today?" Carla asked as she measured coffee into the pot.

"She's visiting her folks for the weekend," Bert told her. "That's why I stopped by. I thought Mel might have time to give me a hand with some stuff."

"Sorry," Carla said.

"Not your fault," he said. "I'm the one forgot he was going to the coast."

It didn't take long for the coffee to perk. Carla poured two cups and looked at Bert. "Cream and sugar?" she asked.

"Black," he replied.

"Want a donut or something to go with it?" Carla asked.

"Sure," Bert replied.

Carla got some donuts out of her bread saver and the two of them sat at the table, drinking coffee and munching. They both were aware of a tension between them neither of them had felt before and didn't understand it.

"What are you going to do all week with Mel gone?" he asked.

"I don't know, mostly get some chores done, I guess," Carla replied.

"Yeah, me, too," Bert said, aware that, for some reason, their conversation stiff and formal.

"Well..." he said, pushing himself away from the table. "Guess I ought to get going. Got stuff to do." He started for the door.

"While you're here," Carla said, "there are some things I could use a man's help with. Would you mind?"

"Take that robe off and I'll show you what I can do!" The sudden thought startled Bert and he forced it from his mind. "What's the matter with me?" he thought. "Hey, what are friends for?" he told her. "I'll be only too glad to assist you, dear lady. Your wish is my command."

"There are some things in the den I need taken upstairs to the attic," Carla said. "You sure you don't mind?"

"Heck, no," Bert said. "I've got nothing better to do, and the company here is more pleasurable than what I have at home...being alone and all."

Carla felt herself blushing and didn't understand why. Maybe it was because she wasn't used to compliments. Mel never complimented her. "Ah, would you like more coffee?" she asked.

"Sure," Bert replied.

Carla picked up the cups and started for the counter. On the way her foot caught on a throw rug and she tripped and fell. The cups went flying from her hand and shattered on the floor as she went down with a "Thud!"

Bert was quickly at her side, kneeling over her, his face reflecting concern. He helped her to a sitting position, his arm around her.

"Carla, are you all right?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Carla was more embarrassed than hurt. She made a waving motion with her hand. "I'm...I'm fine," she said. "My dignity is hurt more than anything else." She looked into Bert's concerned eyes and felt his arm holding her. It felt good; better than she'd expected it to, better than it ought to.

Without either of them planning it, their heads moved closer and; softly, tentatively, their lips met. Unexpected feelings blossomed in both of them and the kiss deepened.

Their tongues probed, searched, sought, then entwined as warmth grew into fire. Carla turned against Bert, her arms wrapping around him and his embrace tightened about her. Finally, breathless, they pulled back and looked at each other.

"What...what are we...doing?" Carla panted, her body trembling in Bert's arms.

"I'm...I'm not sure," Bert stammered. His hand moved to her face and stroked it lightly. Then his caress moved down her neck to the bare expanse of her chest.

"Bert...please...we...we shouldn't!" Carla murmured. But her protest was weak and she didn't move, didn't make any effort to stop him. Exhilaration filled her and goose bumps pebbled her skin as she experienced a level of excitement she hadn't known in years. She had no idea what had come over her, but she did know they had to stop, here and now, before they did something they'd both be sorry for.

Bert's touch felt so good! Maybe, if she waited another minute, he'd realize how wrong this was and stop.

Bert was shaking almost as hard as Carla. He'd occasionally fantasized about making love with her, but never dreamed he'd have the opportunity. He slid his hand inside the fluffy robe, onto the upper slope of her breast. His hand searched for, and found, an erecting nipple.

Carla felt his hand move and wanted to stop him, but before she could, his hand found her nipple. Exhilaration shot through her and her back arched, pressing the warm globe against his hand. Her breasts, though small, were very sensitive and, unknowingly, Bert had done the one thing that made it impossible for her to stop him. Thrills began to overwhelm Carla.

"Ohh!" she moaned as overpowering sensations of ecstasy robbed her of strength. She wanted him to touch her and, she realized, wanted him to do more than that! At the same time, she silently cursed herself for her weakness. "We...we shouldn't be doing this," she moaned. "It...it's wrong!"

Bert didn't seem to hear. His hands undid the belt of her robe and bared her body.

"Bert...please..."Carla groaned. She put her hands weakly on Bert's arms as he cupped her breasts, lifting them, his thumbs teasing the protruding tips to scintillating, tingling, life. She knew she should push his hands away, but had no strength in her arms with which to do it.

Bert would have liked to have gotten off the kitchen floor, but sensed that if he broke the spell by talking, all this would end. Instead, he bent and sucked one of Carla's rigid nipples into his mouth.

"Ohh!" Carla groaned. "My God! Bert! Oh, Bert! Please!" She shook uncontrollably, her body filled with exquisite sensation, suffused with tremendous need. His lips moved from one nipple to the other, then back. Carla almost swooned. Her breasts had always been so sensitive!

"Please!" she begged. "Not...not here. Let's...let's go in the bedroom." She'd done it! She had committed herself to making love with another man for the first time since her marriage! Even though she knew it was wrong, all she could think of was how badly she wanted him! They got to their feet and Bert took Carla's hand and led her down the hallway to the bedroom she had until then only shared with her husband.

Excited to a degree he wouldn't have believed possible, Bert unbuttoned his shirt as they went. Then, standing in front of the rumpled king-sized bed, he watched as Carla turned and took off her robe.

"My God!" Bert whispered. "You're gorgeous!"

Carla felt herself blush. She had never regarded herself as beautiful. Her body, at 5'8", 135 pounds, was very good, and except for a few faint stretch marks, there was no evidence she'd borne two children. Her black, curly hair showed traces of gray, but the luxuriant black furze at her groin showed no trace of it. Her face was young looking and pretty.

Carla had no idea how attractive she was. "You...you really think so?" Carla whispered, surprised by his praise. She thought his wife Audrey was prettier than she was. Having a man other than her husband look at her with unabashed delight made her feel warm all over.

"I know so!" Bert exclaimed as he removed the rest of his clothes and took her in his arms.

As Carla came against him, the rigid tips of her breasts pressed into the warm skin of Bert's chest. Their lips met, tongues entwined, and she felt an even greater rush of excitement as his swollen penis prodded her belly. His hands cupped her buttocks, pulling her tighter against him.

The kiss over, Carla lay down on the bed and held her arms out to Bert. "Please, Bert...I...I need you..." she murmured.

Bert got on the bed, moved between her legs, and felt the tip of his erection brush her vagina. As it did, he saw a tremor go through her body.

"You're wet!" he murmured.

"Now!" Carla pleaded. "Please..." She couldn't wait, she needed to have him in her! If she had time to think, she might stop and she didn't really want to! She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this excited! She didn't want to talk; she wanted him in her!

Bert pressed forward and her heat and moistness engulfed him, shooting thrills into his enflamed body. "So tight..." he groaned.

"Please..." Carla groaned. Ecstasy coursed through her. This might be wrong, but it felt so good! Bert was filling her; it felt like his...he was bigger than Mel, but at the same time his actions were gentler than Mel's had ever been!

Bert couldn't wait! Once he buried his organ in her, he began to drive powerfully, his orgasm coming closer and closer. He held himself up away from her, arms outstretched, watching the way her breasts bobbed and shook as his thrusting rocked her body. Her hips drove up to meet his as she responded. Then, without warning, he felt the walls of her vagina begin to ripple on his invading member.

"Aww! Yeah! Yeah!" he cried, exploding powerfully; filling her with geysers of his molten cream.

The splattering of his hot juices against her insides sent Carla into orbit. "Oh! Yes! Yes!" she cried as an orgasm raced through her like a runaway train.

Their bodies bucked and strained, wringing every last bit of pleasure attainable from their passionate coupling, then Bert collapsed atop the lovely, spent body of his friend's wife. He lay there a second, then rolled off beside her.

"My God!" Bert gasped, "That was incredible!"

Carla rolled over and kissed him softly. "It was, wasn't it?" she murmured.

"I-I've always wondered what making love with you would be like," Bert said. "For once, reality exceeded fantasy."

"I'm glad," Carla whispered. She snuggled against him, pleased to learn he'd thought about making love to her even though his wife was very pretty.

They lay in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of companionship, not for a second thinking about the consequences of what they'd just done.

"You know," Bert said at last, "My car's out front. If I stick around much longer, people might wonder what's going on."

Carla knew he was right, but didn't want him to leave. Not yet. What they'd shared only made her want more. "I don't want you to go yet," she said softly, her finger tracing his lips.

"I don't want to leave, either," Bert said. "Maybe there's some way to work this out."

"Yes," Carla said. "I need for you to stay."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers