Pleasant Street Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Rosalie awoke first, confused to find herself in a motel room with Hank and that it was daylight. At first she was frightened about what her husband's reaction would be, then she decided it didn't matter what Ed thought. She'd taken all she was going to take of his drunken boorishness. She'd missed too much in life and she intended to miss no more! A divorce wasn't such a bad thing. The kids were grown and out of the house now, so she didn't have to worry about them. For once, she was going to worry about herself!

Smiling, she looked at Hank, still lying there dead to the world. Not wanting to wake him, she pulled the covers off his naked body. She wanted to see the instrument that had given her so much pleasure the night before.

There it was, lying limp against his leg.

"It's so small when it's soft!" she thought. Carefully, not wanting to waken Hank, she took the limp organ in her hand ever so gently, then bent and kissed it. As she did, it jumped, then it began to swell. Excitement flooded her and, without thinking, she took it into her mouth.

Hank awakened when Rosalie pulled down the covers, but didn't let her know. He hadn't expected what was coming, though, and almost jumped off the bed when she grabbed his penis. When she put it in her mouth, he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. As Rosalie sucked it, his cock grew harder, fuller, longer.

Hank's cock continued to swell in her mouth and Rosalie's insides began churning. She considered letting him come in her mouth, then decided she wanted to have his magnificent cock in her pussy again. She turned, positioned herself over him, and impaled herself on it.

"Hi...there," Hank said, finally, "Don't stop!"

"I...Oh, Jesus!...I....Oh!...I won't," Rosalie replied, rocking her hips, riding him. Beautiful sensations blasted through her.

Hank watched her flushed face, her bobbing breasts. It felt so good! He cupped the dangling globes of flesh on her chest and thumbed the distended tips.

Rosalie was ecstatic. It was going to happen again! She was on her way to another fantastic orgasm! She needed loving so bad! Her hips moved faster and faster. It was going to happen... "Darling! Oh, darling! Yes! Yes! I-I need...it so....much!...Yes! I'm coming! Yes! I'm coming!" she shrieked her pleasure as her body vibrated with orgasm.

"Unn! Ahh!" Hank groaned, pumping his hot white fluid into her again while pleasure rushed through him like a spring flood.

Afterward they lay wrapped in each other's arms, sated. Hank kissed her. Rosalie saw that he looked concerned.

"You've been out all night," Hank said, "Are you going to be in any trouble when you get home?"

"I don't care," Rosalie replied. "I deserve better than what Ed's willing or able to give me. My life's going to change, starting today."

"Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"If you want to," she said. "Ed's probably gone to work by now."

"This was the most wonderful reunion I've ever had," Hank said. He kissed her again.

"Does that mean I won't see you for another five years?" Rosalie asked.

Hank looked at her, very serious. "I'm not sure I can wait that long," he asked.

Rosalie moved against him, and their lips met.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12