Pleasant Street Ch. 09 Pt. 01

Story Info
Man spends time with his dream girl.
3.9k words
4.53
25k
1
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

DREAM GIRL

Occasionally a man finds a girl especially attractive for some reason. I'm not talking about a movie star or centerfold, I mean a real girl, one he sees in a store or on the street. Maybe he even gets to talk with her and manages to strike up an acquaintance.

What would happen if his fantasies get out of control and he begins to feel he'd sell his soul for just one night with his dream girl. Maybe he becomes a little obsessed with her and goes so far as to find out all he can about her. He does this, even though he knows she's hardly aware of his existence, that he's just the man who comes in the store to rent videos now and again. He knows she never thinks about him with the same fervor he thinks about her.

But, occasionally, fate steps in when you least expect it. Maybe, due to a fluke, the situation changes. An opportunity for more than casual contact presents itself. What would happen in a case like that? What would a man do if he had an opportunity to spend an evening alone with a girl he's obsessed with?

I happen to have had just such a fantasy girl. I frequently stop at the video rental store where she works to pick up tapes. I don't really want them, I just wants to see her. Not to long ago, when my wife was away and I was feeling lonely, I thought seeing her would make me feel a little better.

I had no idea what was going to happen, that the night would turn out to be far more than I ever dreamed it would. Things like that didn't happen to me. Well, not often, anyhow. There was the thrilling night Katy Truro came over to my house, but I figured that was a fluke. Until that night when I was lonely and at loose ends and I stopped to rent a video.

The reason some sections of the following story are italics is that they are drawn from things the young lady who plays such an important part in it told me later. Always the writer, I kept notes on them and used them when I wrote this story together. Hopefully, having her insights will make the story more entertaining.

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT?

I.

I stopped at the video store to pick up a couple of videotapes. At least that's what I told myself. I was really stopping so I could see her. I knew I was being silly. I'm a grown man, but I was acting like a teen-ager with his first crush. The thing was, I didn't care. It was worth it to get a chance to see her, maybe to have a short conversation with her.

There were no other customers in the shop. That was nice. She was behind the counter, with her head down, and didn't look up when I came in. That was odd. Usually, I get a bright smile and pleasant, "Hi."

I found two tapes that looked interesting and took them to the counter.

The lissome clerk looked up and smiled wanly. "Hi," she said. She took the tapes and began filling out the rental slip.

"You look down tonight," I said. "Are you OK?"

She stopped writing, her head still down, and I saw tears drip onto the keyboard of the computer she used to record rentals. Her shoulders began shaking and she sobbed quietly.

It bothered me that she was upset and I wondered if there was something I could do to help. "If you need someone to talk to," I ventured hopefully, "I'm a good listener."

She took a deep breath, seemed to get herself under control, and looked up at me, smiling faintly. "Ah, I-I can't have, you know, people hanging around," she said softly. "The boss doesn't like that."

My heart was pounding. It sounded like she might be willing to talk with me, but not there. Somewhere else, perhaps? It was late, so I decided to take a chance. "Maybe I-I could buy you a cup of coffee after work?" I suggested.

The clerk looked unsure at first, then she shrugged and said, "OK, sure, why not?"

Barely able to control my excitement, I asked, "What time do you get off?"

"About 10:30," she replied. "I close the store at ten, and I usually lock up by 10:30...unless someone comes in real late."

"I'll see you then," I told her. Forcing myself to contain my excitement, I took the tapes I'd rented, walked out, got in my car, and headed for my home, more excited than I'd been in a long time. She'd agreed to let me buy her a cup of coffee! My dream girl, the one I'd had so many fantasies about! In less than an hour I'd be having coffee with her!

As I thought about her, I got more and more excited. She's slim and very pretty. Her light brown hair forms a wild, curly mane framing her exquisitely pretty face. Her bosom isn't large, and I've always believed she's self-conscious about that because she always wears loose-fitting tops. Her ass, in my opinion, is her best feature. The tight jeans she usually wears display its perfect shape extremely well. That was what attracted me to her in the first place. She has the nicest ass I've ever seen!

**********

The young lady at the video store was finishing up the evening's paperwork and getting the bank deposit ready. As she worked, she had second thoughts about the date she'd just made. The guy she said she'd go out for coffee with did come into the shop a lot. He was a lot older than she was, maybe old enough to be her dad. He seemed nice enough, but he could be some kind of weirdo. Maybe he was an axe-murderer or something. She shrugged. Her life was such a mess, what difference would it make if he was an axe-murderer? If he killed her, he'd be putting her out of her misery.

"What the heck," she remarked to the empty store. "Why not?"

Her boss arrived at 10:20 and they closed the store. They locked up and walked to their cars. She looked around. Her "date" wasn't there.

"What's up?" her boss asked. "Waiting for someone?"

She nodded. "I, ah, kinda have a date," she said.

"Want me to stick around until he comes?" the boss asked.

"No, it's all right. I'll wait in my car a few minutes," she told him. "Maybe something came up." She almost hoped something had come up and the man wouldn't show. She was really feeling weird about this. After all, other than talking with him when he came in to rent videos, she didn't know anything about him.

**********

That very minute, I was driving rapidly toward the store, afraid if I was late, she wouldn't be there when I arrived.

My heart began pounding when I wheeled into the parking lot and saw her car. Suddenly, it was very hard for me to breathe and my hands were shaking.

**********

She saw the car pull in. At first she was afraid, then the door opened and he got out. He'd come after all. Whatever was going to happen, he was here, and she was committed to at least having a cup of coffee with him. She opened the door of her car and got out.

**********

"Sorry I'm late," I apologized. "I-I lost track of time." Actually, I'd been pacing and watching the clock. Then I got behind some damn slow driver when I was on my way to meet her...

"That's OK," she said. "I just got done."

"You want to take your car or ride with me?" I asked. I hoped fervently she'd agree to come with me.

"I guess my car will be all right here," she said.

We walked to my car and I held the door so she could get in. Then I went around and got behind the wheel, started the car, and drove off.

My heart was hammering so hard I was sure she must be able to hear it. I didn't seem able to breathe properly, either, and my hands continued to shake. "Any place in particular you'd like to go?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"How about the truck stop down in Riverdale?" I suggested. "They're open twenty-four hours."

She smiled at me and nodded.

"So," I said, "you want to tell me what's making you so sad?"

"I don't know...I shouldn't bother you with it," she replied.

"I'm a good listener."

"Well..." she took a deep breath and began telling me her story. She started hesitantly, but once she got started, she couldn't stop. Her fiancée had dumped her. Her parents liked him because he had money and were blaming her for the breakup and being miserable to her. She felt very alone. By the time she finished the story, she was sobbing again, and tears were cascading down her cheeks.

I watched her cry and felt terrible. I felt a powerful urge to hold her and make the bad feelings go away. I pulled to the side of the road, stopped the car, turned to her, and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, now," I said softly. "Things will be all right. They really will."

"Oh God!" she sobbed. "I feel so awful!"

I slid across the seat to be nearer her and put my arm around her. I was surprised and thrilled when she moved against me and buried her head against my chest. Her wild, soft, hair tickled my face and made my skin tingle. Gently, I rubbed her back and let her cry. Finally, the sobbing grew softer, and she quieted.

She took a deep breath, leaned back, and looked at me.

"Really," I said. "Things will be all right."

**********

She was confused by the feelings that began to race through her the minute the man put his arms around her. It felt good having his arm around her, really good! She wasn't sure she wanted him to take it away. He made her feel safe, protected, and special. His voice was comforting, too. She looked into his eyes. He had nice eyes, caring eyes. She was glad she'd taken him up on his offer of a cup of coffee.

"Thank you," she murmured. Impulsively, she kissed him, intending it to be a friendly kiss, a kiss of gratitude. But, then their lips met, and she found she wasn't in the least prepared for the feelings the kiss awakened. Kissing him felt really good!


**********

I was surprised by the kiss and burst of sensations it evoked in me. This was far more than I'd hoped for. My heart continued to pound as I gazed into her eyes.

**********

She leaned back and looked at him. She wasn't sure what was going on, but he had made her feel better. A lot better! He looked at her with such caring in his eyes that it almost made her cry.

**********

"Ah, shall we get that coffee now?" I asked. My body was in total turmoil. All I'd hoped for was a chance to spend some time with her. All of a sudden, prospects for much more happening looked very, very good!

"I'm...I'm not sure I should go anywhere looking like this," she replied softly. "My makeup is probably a mess."

"I think you look beautiful," I said without realizing it.

My comment put the first genuine smile I'd seen that night on her face. That warmed me, made me feel even more optimistic about what might happen later.

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way," I said, "but I have an alternate suggestion."

"What's that?" she asked.

"We, ah, we could go to my place," I mumbled. I have no idea where I got the courage to make that suggestion.

"What...what about your family?" she asked.

"They're away...in California," I told her.

"Oh," she murmured.

**********

Warning bells clanged in her mind, but she ignored them. She liked being with this guy. Anyhow, all they were going to do was have a cup of coffee. What harm was there in that?

**********

"You still want that coffee?" I asked. I was sure she'd refuse and tell me to take her back to her car. I was more excited than I'd been in a long, long time, and more scared, too.

"Ah, sure," she replied. "Why not?"

The trip to my house didn't take long. I pulled into my driveway, shut the car off and, shaking with excitement, got out, opened the door for her, and escorted her into my house.

**********

"What am I doing?" she thought. "Girl, you're taking a big chance here!" But, even though she had second thoughts, she went along. He had been nice and he hadn't killed her yet. He was a good kisser, too. Being around him felt good.

**********

I held the door for her and she walked into the house and looked around. "This is nice," she remarked.

"Thanks," I replied. "Kitchen's over there. Come on, I'll start the coffee." It occurred to me I should have done that before I went to pick her up, but I'd had no idea she'd come back with me then.

She watched me start the coffee. "Where do you keep the cups?" she asked.

"In that cabinet over there by the sink."

She found the mugs and carried two of them over to where I stood by the coffee maker.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, I am," she said.

**********

It was true. She felt comfortable and safe with him, and maybe a little excited, too. After all, he was a married man and he invited her to his home when his wife wasn't there. That was pretty heady stuff. Impulsively, she went up on tiptoe and kissed him softly.

**********

The kiss surprised me. "What's that for?" I asked.

"You make me feel good," she replied.

"I'm glad." I took a chance and pulled her into my arms.

**********

She liked the feel of his arms around her. His body felt solid. She was safe, protected, no harm could come to her as long as she was with him. She looked up at him and slowly his face moved to hers and their lips met. Fire rushed through her and her tongue slid out, seeking his.

He returned the lingual caress and the sensations caused by the collision of their tongues rocked her like nothing had in a long time. She felt his embrace tighten and pressed against him.

"Wow!" she exclaimed when the kiss finally ended.

Her body was shaking and she could feel his erection pressing against her where their bodies met. She hadn't planned on anything like this happening but crazy as it seemed, now that it had she wasn't sure she wanted him to stop!

**********

I felt the powerful feelings develop between us. It was the fulfillment of a dream, a fantasy becoming real! I tightened my arms and pulled her into another passionate kiss. Again our tongues dueled. By the time the kiss ended, she was flushed and, I thought, looked more beautiful than any woman I'd ever seen.

"I want you," I said softly.

**********

She gazed at him, her emotions in turmoil, heat flooding her body. His kisses excited her. She wasn't sure what to do. His hands cupped her buttocks, pulling her against the swollen bulge of his erection. Then she knew! She wanted him, too! She looked directly into his eyes.

"Yes," she whispered.

**********

My pulse boomed as I scooped her into my arms and felt her head fall against my shoulder, her wild hair tickling my face. She was light in my arms. I was so excited I was afraid my cock would burst through my pants!

She rode lightly in my arms, her slender arms around my neck, as I moved through the living room and up the stairs to the bedroom. Gently I laid the lovely woman-child on the bed where I had lain many a night dreaming of her, then I stood there, chest heaving, heart pounding, looking down at her.

"You...you won't hurt me, will you?" she asked softly.

"God, no! That's the last thing in the world I'd do!" I said. I knelt next to the bed and began to trace her face with a finger.

**********

The softness of his touch thrilled her. Then his finger began to roam, exploring her neck, and whatever skin was exposed by her outfit. She'd never been touched so softly, so lovingly, and it enchanted her.

**********

She laid on the bed moaning softly, a look of delight on her face. I paused my caresses, unbuttoned her loose overblouse and pushed it back. My hands went to the tank top she wore and began to pull it out of her jeans.

"Please!" She put her hand on mine. "Please don't."

Her hesitancy confused me. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No...it's...I-I'm afraid," she stammered.

"Afraid of me?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I-I'm too, you know, small. I'm afraid you won't like my...my...breasts," she whispered.

"I think you're beautiful," I replied. "I know your breasts will be perfect." I covered her mouth with mine. She arched her neck, opening her mouth, her tongue lashing his, thrilling me. While the kiss went on I finished tugging the top out of her jeans and slid it up.

The kiss ended and she raised her arms so I could pull the top over her head, then she laid back. I stood there wide-eyed, staring at her.

"Do you...do you like them?" she murmured.

**********

She couldn't believe the wild way he was staring at her bare chest. Nobody had ever looked at her the way he did. It was as if he was worshipping her and it thrilled her beyond belief.

**********

"They're beautiful!" I exclaimed, watching the rise and fall of her chest. I stroked her and sampled the incredible softness of her skin. It felt like warm silk. My hand moved over her, working out to the erecting tip of each perfectly formed breast. Her nipples were surprisingly large considering the dainty breasts from which they sprang.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. Her back arched as I stroked her. "God, that feels so wonderful!"

**********

Lascivious sensations roiled through her as his touch stoked the fires of lust brighter and brighter. She had no doubt now that she'd made the right decision in coming with him! This was awesome!

**********

I was surprised and delighted by how soft and warm her skin was. I loved the contrast between the soft skin and firm, rubbery tips of her breasts. I loved the sounds my touch evoked and the way her body moved against my hands. I had to have those nipples between my lips, so I bent my head and drew one of the taut buds gently into my mouth.

"Ahh!" she moaned. Her hands went to my head, tangling in my hair, pulling me against her. "That feels so good!"

My lips moved from one turgid nipple to the other, then back, drawing louder and more impassioned moans from the slim young woman. Her movements grew more and more insistent.

While my lips were working on her breasts, my hand slid over her flat, warm belly and unfastened the button at the waist of her jeans, loosing them. Then I slid it under the waist of the jeans, exploring, seeking.

**********

She wasn't a virgin. She'd had lovers, but she'd never been this excited by a man's touch before. He was making her crazy! The crotch of her panties got wet as the fluids of passion seeped from her. He was making her feel so good!

"Please!" she moaned. "Oh, please! Feels so good! Oh, God! Feels so good!"

**********

I stopped kissing her breasts and worked the snug jeans down over her hips. She raised her hips off the bed to help me. I slid the jeans down her legs and dropped them on the floor next to the bed. I gaped at her naked body, afraid I'd come in my pants. She was so lovely!

"You are the loveliest woman I've ever seen!" I whispered, my voice filled with awe.

**********

She trembled , filled with delight by his comment, then she almost jumped off the bed when he kissed her navel. At the same time, his hand began to move over her slender, perfectly formed legs. Thrill after thrill coursed through her. God! This was more wonderful than she'd ever believed possible!

**********

It was all I could do to keep from tearing my clothes off, jumping on her and ravishing her. I didn't. Not yet. I was living a fantasy and I wanted to savor it, to make it last as long as possible! I might never have a chance like this again!

**********

Between his kisses and the things his hands were doing to her, she was quaking with passion. Each stroke, each kiss built her hunger to a higher and higher pitch! Then, as his lips coasted over her belly, his hand touched the silken lips of her vagina. The sudden jolt of excitement that resulted caused her hips to arch upward, off the bed.

"Oh! I'm going crazy!" she groaned and pressing herself against his searching hand.

Indescribable thrills roiled through her body as he caressed her aching, lubricant-soaked vagina. Her body arched and twisted and thrills continued rumbling through her. None of the guys she'd ever been with had been half as gentle as he was! It seemed like he was touching her everywhere, like having her feel good was important!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12