Pleasant Street Ch. 09 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Ah! Oh, God! Ahhh!" she mewled.

**********

I realized how turned on she was and began probing her juicy opening. Her groans got louder and she pressed against me more frantically.

"Too good!" she groaned, "Oh, God! That feels so good!"

I slid a finger between the puffy lips, into her and, as my finger twirled and thrust, her hips began a rhythmic thrusting in response.

**********

She was totally overwhelmed by exquisite sensation! Her stomach churned with need, her mind whirled, explosions of delight flashed behind her tightly closed eyes.

"God! Gawd! Agghh!" she babbled. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She was going to come soon! She'd never been this turned on just by being touched! He seemed to know it, too! He took her to the point of losing control, then backed off, only to take her back again to a higher pitch of need!

"Oh, God!" she moaned, "Please! Oh, please! Got to come! Please! Got to come!"

**********

I heard her fervent plea, bent down and, while thrusting into her with my finger, sucked the swollen bud of her clit between my lips.

**********

"Oh! What...what are you...Oh!" she howled.

Even more exquisite sensations flashed through her. Her insides felt as if they were going to melt and flow out of her.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, "That's it! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!"

**********

Her body twisted and writhed as she came. Her movements were so frantic her juices wound up smeared all over my face.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12