Pleasant Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see her pussy contracting rhythmically as he rubbed the head of his angry looking cock down her slit to her opening. As he thrust forward Sharon pulled her legs up and back, tilting her hips up toward him to allow him to fill her as much as possible. Watching his beautiful wife lying under Josh, her legs raised to give him full access to her, her toes curled in ecstacy and her chest flushed with excitement, Ben was mesmerized. Sharon had forgotten he was in the room and was staring directly into Josh's eyes as, imploring him to fuck her as hard and deep as possible. "Yeah fuck me, come on ahh, fuck" she cried breathlessly.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her as deeply as possible, digging her heels into his buttocks as if she were riding a wild animal. Josh could feel the tip of his cock nudging Sharon's cervix, causing her to take sharp breaths. He felt his balls tightening and his cock began to thicken. Sharon stared into his eyes imploring him to fill her, she grasped his upper arms pulling him onto her -- there was no way she was going to let him pull out. He thrust into her and his cock exploded firing what felt like litres of come into her hot snatch, Sharon let out a moan as he emptied his balls into her, as his cock began to soften she contracted her pussy around him, milking out as much of his load as she could.

Josh leaned down and softy kissed her neck, feeling her warm soft breasts pressed against him and hot breathe behind his ear as he did so he just wanted to stay lying on Sharon forever.

Josh got off of her Sharon and she lay on the bed fully spent, tingling from head to toe. A warmth emanated from between her legs as her pussy began to relax and recover from Josh's attention.

After Josh had showered and left Ben returned to her, wrapping his arms around her, he held his beautiful wife to him and fell asleep with her in his arms.

12