Pleasantries

Story Info
Domme pays a long-awaited visit to her female toy.
6.3k words
4.44
34k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila waited patiently for Roxanne to get home. She sat at the table sipping a glass of lemonade. Every now and then her hand would wander up to her dark curly hair and play with the ends that hung down past her shoulders. Tonight was the start of another weekend session. There were not enough sessions for her taste, but their jobs and other lives interfered a bit. Granted, Roxanne wasn't attached, and lived alone in her good sized ranch house. A house that could easily accommodate a family of four.

Sheila worked for the airlines as a stewardess, or more commonly known as a flight attendant in this politically correct world. One of her most frequent routes was into Chicago. Roxanne lives in Chicago, working for a large business firm. Sheila doesn't know what exactly Roxanne does for this large company, she just knows that every now and then they send her out of town for business. It just so happens that Roxanne's employers send their agents by the same airline that Sheila works for. Small world, thought Sheila.

As Sheila finished off her glass of lemonade, she heard a car approach and then stop out in the drive. She checked her watch. The girl was right on time. She set the glass down on the table as Roxanne walked in the door and set her briefcase down, shutting and locking the door behind her. Roxanne turned around to spot Sheila sitting at her table. Sheila wasn't wasting time with pleasantries, by the way she was dressed. Sheila was dressed in a latex mini-dress with no sleeves and a high collar. It was dark blue, setting off her blue eyes. She had on black thigh high leather boots with four inch heels. Roxanne knew that there was something on under that dress, but couldn't see any lines under that second skin.

Sheila looked Roxanne over. The petite woman would be lucky to weigh a hundred and ten pounds, even with her business outfit on. She dressed smartly with a button down blouse and an above the knee skirt. Her voluptuous legs were clad in black hose and she wore flat black high heels. Roxanne crossed the room over to where Sheila was seated and knelt down on the floor in front of her. Sheila offered Roxanne her left hand and Roxanne took it in both of hers, kissing it lovingly before it was withdrawn.

"Take off your top, my little Roxy." Sheila said to the kneeling woman. Roxanne complied and Sheila watched as her light brown hair fell all around her shoulders and supple breasts. Roxanne's breasts were held in place by a black satin push up bra. Though only a B-cup, Roxanne's small frame made her breasts look quite large on her chest. Sheila smiled as the blouse was unbuttoned and then laid on an adjacent chair. Sheila looked down at the kneeling woman, her head bowed and staring at Sheila's boots. Sheila uncrossed her legs and leaned forward to run her hands though Roxanne's soft hair.

"Time for you to pay tribute before the pleasantries begin," whispered Sheila into Roxanne's ear. The smaller woman leaned forward with her chest resting on her thighs and began kissing the toes and ankles of Sheila's boots. The boots were skin tight, and Sheila could feel the pressure on her feet as Roxanne kissed, alternating between legs. Sheila picked up her purse from beside the empty glass and pulled out a pair of standard issue handcuffs. She leaned down and picked up Roxanne's left wrist and brought it up to her thigh and then clasped the cuff over it. She guided the manacled wrist to the small of Roxanne's back and held it with one hand as she brought Roxanne's right wrist into position with her free hand.

Once situated in the small of Roxanne's back, her right wrist was cuffed in place. Sheila leaned back into her chair and let Roxanne complete paying her tribute. After she thought the kissing was enough, Sheila crossed her legs and presented a heel to the cuffed girl. Roxanne adjusted her position to one side of the heel and then took the entire length into her mouth as she suckled it, running her tongue over every part that was concealed in her mouth. Sheila watched, noting how that Roxanne's red lipstick stood out compared to the black heel. Sheila pulled the heel out and recrossed her legs so that Roxanne could clean the other heel. Roxanne shifted again and was soon suckling the offered heel.

Sheila leaned her head back and let out a long breath before pulling her heel out of her toy's mouth. She shifted her legs off to the side and stood up. Roxanne situated herself back into a kneeling position, with her head bowed down and her cuffed wrists resting on the small of her back. Sheila walked back to one of the rear rooms, leaving Roxanne to sit still. Roxanne's nipples were already hard just from the usual greeting. It had been quite a while since they had gotten together, and little Roxy had missed the attention Sheila gave her. Roxanne was a small woman who filled out well. She couldn't go anywhere without men trying to pick her up, which was nice, but annoying at times.

Sheila walked back into the room and laid a few articles on the table. She sat back down in the chair and pulled Roxanne's hair away from her neck. Once satisfied with the hair, she picked up a leather collar about two inches wide and placed it around Roxanne's neck, buckling it in place. The collar was black, with four stainless steel d-rings placed in relation to the four cardinal directions. She gathered all of the hair back up in her hands and then pulled it all gently back until she had all the long strands cupped in one hand. Sheila picked up a black scrunchie off the table and threaded Roxanne's hair through it, letting the bundled hair fall onto her back.

Sheila picked up another item she brought out. It was a harness ball gag. She positioned it in her hands and then fed the ball to Roxanne. Roxanne accepted the ball and held it in place with her teeth as Sheila buckled the strap behind her head. Roxanne held her head still as Sheila brought the two cheek straps up to where they met, attached to a small metal ring that sat right between Roxanne's eyes as the remaining single strap was pulled over the top of her head and fastened to the remaining buckle at the base of her neck. Lastly Sheila connected the two straps that went under Roxanne's chin, making the harness complete.

Reaching back to the table, Sheila's eyes roamed over the body of her small toy and anticipated all the struggling Roxanne was going to be doing in the near future. Sheila picked up the last item she brought out, which was a six foot leash, and attached it to the front of Roxanne's collar. She stood up and then tugged on the leash indicating for Roxanne to do the same. Roxanne shifted her weight to one side and then brought her opposite leg up, planting the heel into the carpet and slowly, with a little wobble, stood up. Sheila pulled on the leash and her subservient friend followed. Sheila headed straight for the basement door.

Roxanne felt the heat of anticipation wash over her. She glanced over to the wall clock. It was only 6:30 in the evening. Normally on our weekend sessions, Sheila takes me to the bedroom for the first night, then the rest of the time is spent down there. Sheila opened the door and started down, pulling Roxanne along. Roxanne knew what awaited her down there. After all, it was her house. She had lots of money and spent quite a bit of it indulging in her fantasies. The basement was a well furnished playroom for her and Sheila. She knew Sheila was married, though she hardly ever talked about it. Roxanne wondered if she dominated her husband as well as she did Roxanne. The one thing that Roxanne always loved about Sheila was that Sheila thought of Roxanne's pleasures before her own, which at first confused Roxanne. But after the many years spent sessioning with Sheila, Roxanne realized that Sheila got off on Roxanne's pleasure, and therefore saw to it that Roxanne got off along with tormented. Though it wasn't a traditional Master-slave relationship, Sheila was still a Domme and Roxy was her little sub.

Sheila flipped on the lights and guided Roxanne down the stairs. The basement was the size of the entire house that sat on top of it, minus the garage. It had nine foot ceilings, and was finished. Roxanne fell in love with it when she toured the house with the realtor, even though the walls were dry-walled, the high finished ceiling had endless possibilities. Sheila guided her by a few apparatuses to the middle of an open area.

"Stand still, my sweetness," ordered Sheila as she walked over to the pulley mounted on the wall. She placed the crank lever on the pulley and lowered the other end down to Roxanne's waist level. She set the latch into the pulley's teeth and then walked back to Roxanne. Sheila took the clasp at the end of the rope-cable and clicked it over the connecting chain on the handcuffs. She walked back to the same wall and cranked on the pulley until the cable went taught and began to raise Roxanne's arms up from her waist. Sheila walked a little ways down the wall and selected a spreader bar and a couple dog-bone connecters. She walked over to Roxanne and placed the spreader bar on her ankles, extending the bar out to three feet. The dog-bone clasps went on the single link from the ankle cuffs to the bar, and then connected to eyebolts that were concealed under the carpet. There were over 50 eyebolts in the floor, concealed by the carpet, only Roxanne and Sheila knew where they were by the patterns in the carpet. And for every eyebolt in the floor there was one right above it in the ceiling. Roxanne's feet were now securely anchored to the floor.

Sheila stood up slowly drawing both hands up Roxanne's spread legs, gliding them over the hose and then the polyester of the skirt. Roxanne moaned slightly into her gag, liking the sensation Sheila created within her own body. Sheila stepped away from Roxanne long enough to fetch a short length of thin chain and two individual cuffs. The cuffs went on Roxanne's arms, right above each elbow. Once nice and snug she took one end of the chain and ran the hasp of a small padlock through it. The opposite end of the chain was run through each ring attached to the cuffs. Sheila pulled on the chain, drawing Roxanne's elbows to within a couple inches of each other, and then slipped the open hasp of the lock through the nearest link and locking it shut. Roxanne wiggled her arms to try and adjust to the tension now formed in her shoulders as Sheila walked back to the wall and the pulley. Without warning she started cranking on the pulley, raising Roxanne's arms up behind her. Roxanne was forced to lean forward as her arms kept slowly climbing up. Once Roxanne's hands were as high up as her head, Sheila stopped cranking on the pulley.

In a slow walk Sheila circled Roxanne once, admiring the little toy now rendered helpless and standing in the middle of the room. Sheila walked behind Roxanne and swatted her ass once as she walked away. Roxanne yelped into her gag and wiggled some, but soon calmed down. It appeared to Roxanne that Sheila was in a playful mood. Good, she thought, the sessions were usually better when she was.

Sheila selected a set of nipple clamps and a spool of string, then returned to Roxanne. She set the items on the floor and then moved up behind the bound woman. Sheila pressed her thighs right up against the smaller woman's tight ass and leaned forward. Roxanne felt Sheila's hands slip around to her front side and up and down her skirt, which was now stretched tight with her legs spread and secured. Roxanne could feel the slick material of the latex slide against her rear. Sheila slowly drew her hands up her toy's body, over the skirt's belt, up the exposed abdomen, and traced along the edges of her bra. Sheila traced slow circles around Roxanne's breasts, the next one getting smaller than the last. Roxanne could feel the tingling in her nipples as Sheila pressed her fingertips into her breasts. She wiggled a little in her restraints, the sensation almost like a light tickling. Finally Sheila made it to her nipples, and pressed them down, making little circles for a while.

Moving from the nipples to the middle of the bra, Sheila found the front hook between the cups. She tugged on the material and released the hook, letting the pert breasts fall out to hang freely. She pulled the bra up over Roxanne's shoulders and disconnected the shoulder traps from the top of the cups. Sheila tossed the bra over to the wall and then picked up the clamps. She knelt down in front of Roxanne, listening to her breathing though her nose. She reached up and grasped both nipples and began to roll them between her fingers and her thumbs. Roxanne moaned into her gag and let her chest sag a little, adding more pressure to her breasts as they pushed against Sheila's fingers. It didn't take long before Roxanne's nipples were very hard. Sheila picked up the clamps and applied them to each nipple, making sure that there was plenty of uncomfortable pressure. Roxanne gasped each time a clamp was applied and struggled as soon as the nipple felt the pressure. The tingling sensation in her breasts quickly turned to a burning sensation.

Struggling wasn't helping Roxanne much, the chain that connected the clamps would sway and she could feel its movements through her breasts. Sheila took the string and tied it to the center of the chain and then ran the other end to the floor. She uncovered another section of the floor and attached the string to the exposed eyebolt. The string was pulled through the eyebolt, taking all the slack out of the string and the chain on the nipple clamps as well. Roxanne began to whine into her gag as the string started to pull her nipples down. Sheila smiled at her victim and then pulled just a little more, stretching the nipples a tad, and then tied off the string.

Roxanne looked down at the tight string that anchored her nipples to the floor. It was tight enough that if she forced her chest down, with what little give her position had, the string still would not sag. She watched Sheila walk away from her, but from the way she was positioned, Roxanne dared not to move her body to try and look over her shoulders. She decided that it wasn't worth the additional pain in her nipples when she knew that she would find out soon enough.

Sheila had selected a riding crop off the wall. The crop was three feet long and had a wide piece of folded leather at the end. Setting it to the side she picked up a matchbook and removed a match. She struck the match and it caught on the first try. She lit two candles and soon the sweet smell of cinnamon filled her nostrils. Sheila blew out the match and tossed it on the tray that held the candles. After retrieving the crop, she walked over to Roxanne.

Sheila placed the leather end of the crop on the inside of Roxanne's left leg, below her knee. Using the crop to get Roxanne's attention, Sheila quickly swatted the inside of her leg a few times. The swats were not very painful but did cause her toy to tense up and let out a garbled gasp of surprise. The crop was shifted over to the right leg and the series of swats were repeated. Roxanne moaned, worried on where this was going to lead to, but at the same time anxious to find out. Sheila alternated between legs, landing a quick series of swats each time, and slowly worked her way up both legs to the hemline of the stretched out skirt. As she worked her way up the legs, the swats became a little bit more painful than the previous series. When she stopped at the skirt, Roxanne's eyes were beginning to water and she was biting the ball with each blow. The smaller woman was doing everything not to move as the crop marched up her inner legs.

Pressing the handle of the crop into Roxanne's hand, Sheila said, "Don't drop it, Roxy, or things could get worse."

Roxanne held the crop handle tight as Sheila unbuckled the slim belt around her captive's waist and pulled it out, tossing it over next to the discarded bra. The three buttons that held a flap over the top of a full length zipper were undone, and Sheila slowly unzipped the skirt. As the zipper descended Sheila noticed the garter that held up the stockings, and the very thin panties that were partially covered under it. Smiling, she finished separating the skirt and tossed it over to the collection area of clothing no longer needed. She brought both hands up to cup Roxanne's ass and squeeze it a few times. Roxanne let another moan escape her gagged mouth.

Taking her right hand and placing it against the thin material between Roxanne's legs, Sheila could easily tell that her toy was wet and very excited. For the fun of it she began rubbing small circles in between the folds, pushing a little deeper as she went. Roxanne's eyes closed and she moaned her approval to this treatment. Sheila watcher her captive moan and try to press her hips down without moving her upper torso. She felt the heat rise within herself watching Roxanne sway her hips until the pain in her nipples caused her to stop. Sheila pulled her hand back and then brought it up forcefully to Roxanne's right cheek. The loud crack of the hand meeting flesh startled Roxanne more than the pain that quickly followed it. Out of reflex she jerked forward and up, and screamed in pain as the clamps bit into her nipples and held them down. The scream came out in a garbled mess as pain lanced her sides from the pinched and pulled nipples. The overall result was a fit of struggling that resulted in more pain and muffled screams. Sheila was enjoying the show.

"Time for a break," announced Sheila, taking the crop from Roxanne's hands and leaning it up against the tray the candles were on. She ran a loving hand over the garter belt before walking to the stairs. She gave Roxanne one last lustful glance, then climbed the stairs, shutting the door behind her. Roxanne yelled for her to come back, but only got distorted sounds past the ball gag.

Upstairs, Sheila fixed herself another glass of lemonade, and then wandered back to the extra room that Roxanne and herself used as storage for all the clothing they used for sessioning. She picked out a few outfits, and laid them out, and picked through accessories she thought would be appropriate for the outfits. She had a hard time deciding what would look good on little Roxy's sweet body, and took her time debating the pros and cons. Finally she settled on a few and gathered them up, deciding that the mood of the session would dictate how she might attire her toy. Then again, she thought, she may not even use the outfits. She stopped by the room converted to an office and picked up a pair of scissors and headed for the basement.

The light stinging sensation on Roxanne's inner legs was replaced with intense pain pulsing through her breasts. Her nipples felt like they were on fire. The swat on her ass still stung, but the pain from her nipples had most of her attention. She kept her eyes locked on the bottom of the stairs, hoping that Sheila would return and end this suffering, to treat it with the pleasure she would eventually give. The other problem arising was the build up of saliva in Roxanne's mouth. With her position and bindings preventing her from tilting her head back to try and swallow the saliva, it started to build up under the ball and threatened to drip out real soon. She kept her lips firmly wrapped around the ball, but the straps going through the ball had created small openings and it was only a matter of time before the saliva escaped.

The door to the basement opened and light footsteps made their way down the carpeted stairs. Roxanne was relieved to see that it was Sheila returning with an armload of clothing and accessories. She laid the clothing on a table and walked over to Roxanne with the scissors still in her hand. Without preamble or delay, Sheila made two snips with the scissors, one on each hip and pulled Roxanne's panties out from her garter belt. She balled them up and tossed them to the side. The scissors were placed on the tray with the candles and the riding crop was picked back up. Sheila strolled around Roxanne, stopping in front of her toy, and rubbing her abdomen with the tip of the crop.

12