Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
This is the second installment to Kira's misadventures.
4.3k words
4.06
12.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was one way to ride a train", Kira said thoughtfully. Being deliciously fucked by two supposed male Sirens was one sure way of sprucing up a lonely girl's evening. But sheesh, being ambushed on a subway train, screwed senseless, and then told you were singled out to help repopulate a dying breed was a bit much for a first encounter. Even by her standards. Or was she too old fashion, she mused. Male Sirens were something Kira knew nothing about. Come to think of it, Kira's mom wasn't the most forthcoming individual when it came to the Siren side of the family tree. Why she was so mysterious about it, Kira didn't know. But with Tweedle Dick and Tweedle Prick shadowing her, she needed some answers fast. It was about time her mother started opening up. This was one instance silence was NOT golden.

She had to admit though, knowing two sexually potent entities whose main purpose in life was to screw her silly was kind of hot. Unfortunately, they were delusional. She was not joining the motherhood brigade anytime soon or even in this lifetime. Ummm, can you say HELL TO THE NO! "Who the hell did they think they were anyway? What happened to dinner and a movie? Cheap asses!" Kira spat. Well, realistically these were not human men she was dealing with.

"But shit, shouldn't dating etiquette be universal no matter the species?" Who was she kidding? Kira could go on about the mundane side of this situation all she wanted, but she was a hell of a lot more scared then she let on. This was uncharted territory for her. Making light of the situation was the only way she knew how to cope. This threat to her was not your everyday run of the mill threat of violence. Not only could they pop up and take her anytime within the full moon, but she would actually enjoy it. That was not something she wanted to look to closely at. At least not yet.

Later, after finishing her set at the Super Club, Kira hailed and hopped into the first cab that stopped. "I'll be damned if I walk to another subway station with those crazies on the loose." The weekend was promised to be a relaxing mini vacation she looked forward to after the illicit incident. She was staying at her aunt's condo in Yonkers, right on the waterfront. Upstate New York was one of the prettiest places in the fall, Kira thought. The leaves littered the ground in a myriad of earth tones. The New Jersey Palisades were cliffs covered in bursts of color which ranged from orange, red, yellow and varying shades of brown. A scene showcased by her aunt's living room window of this beautiful cliffside vista was her favorite haven while relaxing and enjoying a cup of java. Second to that was listening to her aunt talk about her latest assignment as a journalist.

It was her favorite place to escape to when things got to heavy in Kira's life. Her aunt didn't judge her or her choice of professions. Especially when she became an escort and nearly lost her life in the process. Aunt Mai was her mother's youngest sister and her favorite aunt of six on her maternal side. She didn't know much about her father's family. He died soon after she was born and she had never met any family on his side. It didn't bother her much anymore but once in a while she'd like to ask a question or two about her dad without her mother biting her head off. Yep, her mom was a regular fountain of information.

After getting out at Grand Central Station, Kira boarded the Metro North to Yonkers. She'd told her mother not to expect her home this weekend and where she was staying. If her destination hadn't been aunt Mai's place, Kira's mom would've put an APB out on her ass. Once she actually did! "How embarrassing was that", she muttered. Kira had been an escort then, and for the first time ever decided to stay the night with her client. I mean what 20 year old would turn down a night at the Waldorf-Astoria, all expenses paid, access to a full service spa and shopping to boot?? Well of course she had to screw the brains out of her 48 year old client but at least he was an indulgent lover. Devin's lovemaking was the first time she'd ever experienced multiple orgasms. Kira hadn't experienced the likes of that since that night on the train Reese and Rafe ravished her body thoroughly.

She didn't know what to make of this whole male Siren scenario. To her knowledge, their race was only made up of women. Sirens kept to themselves for the most part and only came together for the council meeting and celebration of Sierrankah. The Sirens Independence Day from Mermaid rule. Maybe it was time to start finding out more about her history at these celebrations instead of checking out the locals and hitting the outlets. Hopefully, she would get more information out of her aunt Mai. She was the chattiest of her mother's sisters and wasn't as traditional as the rest. You asked, she'd tell.

Kira never had much of a reason to ponder the mysteries of her Siren bloodline. Aside from the nifty trick of killing a man during coitus, that was all the knowledge she needed. They existed, they lived long and that was good enough for Kira. Besides, she'd pay big money to see anyone make a Siren talk about their history. This knowledge was as closely guarded as Fort Knox. Sirens did their best to blend in and they were damn good at it. Kira never wanted to be different. She just wanted to be herself. Singer, song-writer, Fine Arts student, just Kira. Unfortunately, ignorance was no longer bliss. These men were bound to track her down again by the next full moon and she needed to be prepared for battle.

At 25 years old, single, "sexy and she knows it", with a body that stopped traffic, she just wanted a great fuck every now and then. No commitments, no complications. Hell, life was complicated enough. She couldn't wait to let these assholes know in no uncertain terms was she helping them repopulate their dying civilization. "Screw that!! I will not sit by and be used as some blasted incubator" she said to no one in particular. But she would settle for two thick cocks working her pussy over right. Feeling the heated length of them thrusting balls deep into her was all she was interested in. "Oh yeah baby, Kira's always got time for that." She was a freak and she made no bones about it. But getting down and dirty had to be on her terms. Oh, don't get her wrong, she was into give and take. A lot more taking than giving she'd prefer, but she could compromise. However, these two barbarians where more concerned with what she could give them. No fair.

She didn't care how in control they thought they were, Kira had the upper hand here. Her pussy could literally suck a man dry if she was up to full strength and pissed off enough. Didn't they know this if they were male Sirens? She had to be better equipped to deal with them if and when the time came. And in some twisted way, she reeeeally hoped it would. Every time she thought back to that night on the subway she creamed her panties. Every. Single. Time. She could still feel them pumping in and out of her. Her heat a scorching vice on Reese's cock as he exploded inside of her. She could feel her bereft anus slowly closing while Rafe's warm spunk continued to ooze out of her tight hole for hours it seemed. These thoughts assailed her every time she had a quiet moment to herself. Slamming into her psyche like it was actually happening all over again. They felt so real every time it happened she could only attribute it to some latent Siren ability which helped her relive memorable moments. She didn't know what was wrong with her but damned if she didn't come every time she closed her eyes.

She'd been caught "wet handed" when Sasha, the woman she shared her dressing room with at the club rushed in to take a quick break in between sets. She'd been found legs cocked open, juicy pink lips dripping cream onto her thighs and breasts bared for the world to see. Well, at least her co-worker anyway. Kira wanted to crawl under her vanity she was soooo embarrassed. Luckily, Sasha was a pretty cool customer about it. She'd told Kira, "Next time let me know when you're making sundaes. I'd sure hate to let that delicious whipped cream go to waste" she smirked while licking her lips. Kira knew Sasha well enough to know that was no empty comment either. She had made it perfectly clear when they first met a year ago she would lick Kira's pussy the way it was meant to be licked, if only she'd say the word. This made for a very exciting work place she often mused. Especially since Kira had no qualms about her own open sexuality. She was an equal opportunity lover.

Getting off the train and walking the three blocks to aunt Mai's place was rather quick. It was late and she was too tired to leisurely stroll and admire the skyline. As Kira approached the main entrance, the regular doorman Nick was not at the desk tonight. There was someone new on duty. The gentleman kept his head down as she walked through the door he held open. This she found odd. Maybe this is his fist gig as a doorman Kira thought. She'd met her fair share of doormen as an escort and they were always cordial and engaging. However, she was too tired to think this through. As she waited for the elevator Mr. Personality decided to speak to her, "Miss would you mind if I took a ride upstairs with you?"

"Sure, no problem dude, but who's going to watch the front desk?" Kira asked.

The doorman paused at this but quickly said, "All residents have a key to get in and visitors can be buzzed in from the apartments. Things will be okay as I make my rounds." Hmm, whatever Kira shrugged and continued to wait for the elevator.

As the doorman approached, she turned to smile at him and gasped, "YOU!" She turned to run and ran smack into a granite wall of a familiar man. "No, no, nooooo!" she shouted as Reese picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "It's not a full moon yet! You said it had to be a full moon!"

With the lift of a sardonic eyebrow Reese crooned, "Did we now, love? Well it appears we just couldn't stay away from this luscious body of yours", he said as he slapped her ass.

Carrying her into the stairwell, they descended towards the basement level. Kira squirmed uselessly. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She knew her window of time was small, but damn it, she needed to find out more about these two and the scenario she found herself in weeks ago. She had no clue they would find her this soon. As they carried her further down into the underbelly of the building she got a sense of deja-fucking-vu. She was going to get fucked and damned if she wasn't rather excited about it.

The two men were quiet on the trip down the stairs. Only making enough conversation to confirm which way to go. Kira wondered if she should wiggle around a bit more, make them work for it you know. Yes, deep down in the twisted recesses of her mind, she had enjoyed the way they'd ravished her body the first time. Manhandling her, tearing off her clothes and thoroughly taking her over and over again. This time, the men's sense of purpose seemed grave. If their demeanor was any indication. Their faces where expressionless and gone was the banter they spouted in that deserted rail car on that fateful night. "Hey you two have a problem with a regular hotel room for chrissakes? I mean who wants to be screwed in the basement of a building?! I'm really starting to take this personal." She didn't know where any of this bullshit she was shouting was coming from, but she sure as hell preferred senseless noise to none right now. It unnerved her just a wee bit how quiet they were. Kira refused to admit she was scared. They hadn't hurt her in the murdering sense of the word the first time and they needed her body, so she was reasonably sure she would at least hobble out of this experience alive.

Feeling as if this trip was taking forever they finally arrived at the bottom of the stairwell. There was an exit door behind the staircase. As they headed in this direction Reese finally spoke, "Rafe, there is no way I can wait until we reach our destination before I have her. I must take her here and now!" he growled. This was the first sign the devious and sexy Reese gave that he wasn't as in control as he initially appeared. His stoic façade was cracking. Yay! This relieved Kira to no end. Just as relief began to take an ill-formed hold of her consciousness, Rafe snatched her off of Reese's shoulder and held her to him with her back against his chest. He gripped both hands behind her back to rest on her ass.

She could feel the bulge of his cock as her hands were splayed palms down on the front of his crotch. Kira had no intentions of testing the iron hold he had on her wrists as she felt his heavy breathing on the nape of her neck. Reese decided to take this time to bring her attention back to him as he began to palm her DD's in each hand. His grasp was hard and possessive. Almost to the point of pain, but not quite. A cool fall night, Kira had worn a black button up cardigan, matching wool pencil skirt and a red wool bolero jacket. Reese seemed to have no time to appreciate her taste in clothing this evening as he tore open her sweater. Sending all buttons flying in every direction. She was so glad she thought to wear intimates from her Victoria's Secrets collection. The "Daring Red Lace" demi bra and thong complimented her caramel skin nicely. It was her favorite set and she felt sexy as hell every time she wore them.

The growl which emanated from Reese's throat was confirmation she wasn't the only one who thought the two were a hit. "This must go," he said as he popped the front clasp holding the bra together. The minute her breasts were unbound Reese pounced like a rabid animal. He latched onto her nipple like a starving man. His tongue laid savage claim to her tight chocolate buds while Rafe peeled the articles of clothing off her shoulders. Kira felt Rafe grinding into her ass with the rock solid cock she could feel through his pants.

He placed her restrained hands on his hardened member, "Can't you feel how hard you make me you little vixen?"

She continued to stroke him as he ground into her hands. Reese moved back and forth from one neglected nipple to the other then joined them together sucking both sweet morsels into his mouth at the same time. There was so much heavy breathing and moaning at this time no one could differentiate one person's moans from the other. Reese began to make a hungry trek down her abdomen nipping and biting as he kept up his steady torture of pinching her nipples and massaging her tits.

Landing in front of her mound he lifted her skirt to reveal knee high black leather stiletto boots and a soaking wet thong. Tearing off her thong to expose a bare pussy he spread her juicy lips and began to stroke her with his impossibly long tounge. He caressed her heat in a long wet lick from the bottom of her pussy, through her folds, then gliding past her clit. The sensation had Kira's knees buckling when Rafe caught her by the thighs and hoisted her up like a sacrificial offering to Reese's hot mouth.

He held her off the ground effortlessly as Reese spread her lush lips and began to plunder her pussy. He licked and sucked, swirling her clit around while applying the slightest pressure, until she came all over his face in racking spasms. She shuddered every drop of her release into his mouth. Just then she realized he must have some sort of five o'clock shadow as she felt the hot scrapes of his stubble when he ran his jaw back and forth across her sensitive flesh. Reese chose that moment to glide a finger into her seeping slit. Kira moaned "Oooooh yes, please fuck me with your fingers", it felt so fucking good she just couldn't hold back.

"Oh I intend to fuck you love, right here and right now. Rafe turn her around for me so I can have at this lovely pussy." While Rafe gently placed her legs on the floor and turned Kira around to face him, she felt a bit unsteady as her body continued to process the sensation overload. She could hear Reese swiftly doing away with his own clothing as Rafe pulled her forward and angled her face toward his dick. Forcing her ass into the air at this angle, Reese wasted no time in dropping to his knees and licked Kira from her swollen clit to the valley of her ass slowly.

"Mmmmm, yes, she's still wet and ready for my cock." Kira shuddered as he began rimming her before he rose to his full height, slapping her ass in the process. It appeared he couldn't take the torture much longer himself as he slowly penetrated her slick folds with his stiff cock and pumped in as much of his girth as he could. He filled her hot canal inch by delicious inch until all ten inches were crammed in so deep Kira felt stuffed full of his enormous dick. It felt impossible to take all of him but she did. Reese slowly began to move in and out until his tempo increased to thrusting without pause. He slammed into her so hard you could hear flesh slapping flesh while their combined juices lubricated and dripped.

Rafe angled her body just enough to reach his hungry mouth and latched onto her nipples, picking up where Reese left off earlier. However, Rafe seemed much more restrained in his ministrations this time around. "I've dreamed about having these chocolate delights back in my mouth for weeks you beautiful cocktease. How dare you keep them from me!" he drawled in between sucks. Kira's nipples were throbbing and super sensitive from all the attention. She knew they would be sore the next day. The two men were creating such a whirlwind of sensations that Kira came once again, but this time her uncontrollable screams were so loud it brought both men out of their lust induced haze for a split second.

"Gag her with your cock Rafe otherwise we'll be discovered before we can finish inside her." The ever obedient Rafe quickly ceased laving her breasts, grabbed two fistfuls of Kira's hair and shoved her down onto his dick so fast she thought she'd loose teeth.

"Owww!" she mouthed around Rafe's cock before her protests turned into moans and panting. She could feel Reese's balls tighten up each time they slammed her heat. His thrusts began to quicken and his rhythm began to falter. Gone were the deliberate strokes he started out with. This was a sure sign he was losing control and about to drench her womb with his hot seed. This Kira figured was her pleasure to help him along by tightening her muscles in aide of his oncoming explosion. She could feel his cock expanding as he got ready to release inside her.

Rafe's cock hit the back of her throat hard, making her gag as he released a steady stream of thick steaming cum down her throat with a guttural moan. Reese grabbed onto her tits like they were lifesavers and plunged his dick so far into her she nearly made a eunuch out of Rafe. As he slowly regained his breathing, Reese moved his sweat soaked body off her back and released her heavy breasts as he staggered back against the wall. "Aww fuuuuck," he breathed "this was not what I had planned for this night, love." Just then Kira pulled back from Rafe's swiftly deflating member while swallowing the last vestiges of his spend.

He carefully straightened her from her bent position and held her steady until she could stand on her own. "If your main goal is to impregnate me why is it you never fuck me where it counts?" she asked Rafe.

"Why should it matter to a slut like you where we fuck you as long as you provide what we need?" he retorted.

Kira's eyes nearly bugged out of her head at the audacity of such a statement. What a great way to blow her high! Reese picked this time to jump in and say "Please forgive my brethren as he does not know the ways of this culture. Aside from what we've seen on the television we have little contact with your world and I fear we have both fallen victim to its wayward teachings."

12