Please Don't Cry Ch. 03

Story Info
Nate helps Helen feel better before going home.
11.4k words
4.06
12.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nate..." Helen moaned softly as Nate slipped his hand along the inside of her panties touching her slick heat. Nate groaned increasing the kisses along her neck as he slipped a finger inside her. Helen moaned gripping his shoulders as she arched into him. Nate groaned he loved how wet Helen became from his ministrations. It sent a pleasurable jolt through him each time. He started placing kisses up and down Helen's neck as he moved his finger inside her. Helen moaned softly wrapping her arms around his neck as she started rocking against his finger. Her skirt restricted her movement slightly as she tried opening her legs wider for his second finger. Nate leaned towards her ear, "Helen...I'm gonna make you forget..."

"Forget what?" Helen said softly moaning when Nate pushed his two fingers deeper inside her.

"Anything bad I'm gonna make you forget..." Nate whispered feeling Helen shiver under him.

She looked up at him hoping she still didn't look uneasy, "Nate..."

"Helen..." Nate said softly placing light kisses along her jaw, moving his fingers inside her. Helen moaned softly arching up into him, her hands finding a place in his hair.

"Forget everything bad...I'm going to help you create some good memories." Nate said softly laying kisses down her neck to her collarbone.

Helen moaned pulling up her skirt so she could have more movement with her legs. She started panting softly as Nate started moving his fingers faster. He loved hearing her small pants and whimpers of pleasure in each breath. Helen could feel all the stress and anxiety from earlier disappear as she started grinding against Nate's fingers.

Nate groaned placing kisses over her collarbone, neck, and jaw while his fingers searched for the special spot inside her. He smirked when he brushed against it loving the gasp that fell from her lips. She moaned wrapping her arms around his neck, "Nate...ahh..."

"I love when you say my name Helen...it turns me on so much." Nate whispered pressing against her spot again.

Helen moaned louder rocking harder against Nate's fingers. "I...ahh...love when you...touch me...ahh..." She arched into his touch her nails digging in his back lightly. Nate groaned moving his fingers inside her one more time before pulling them out. He smiled at Helen's frustrated moan, "Helen...I..." He started when Helen pulled his head down capturing his lips in a heated kiss.

Nate groaned closing his eyes as he kissed Helen back with the same heat. He ran his hand over Helen's stomach and thighs loving the soft sighs falling from her lips, going into the kiss. Nate licked Helen's bottom lip. Helen groaned opening her mouth under him as Nate moaned at the invitation. Helen moaned her tongue dancing with Nate's as he continued running his hands up and down her thighs. Her breaths started to become deeper as Nate's hand slipped inside bra. She broke the kiss her pants growing harder as Nate started to touch and caress her breasts. He leaned up slipping the straps off her shoulders as Helen sat up a bit to help him.

Once the bra was off Nate cupped Helen's breasts in his hands. He started caressing them slowly rolling her nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Helen groaned as she arched up against him. She loved when Nate touched her chest. It caused such nice sensations to go through her body. She moaned moving her body against Nate's as he started to squeeze her breasts gently. Nate moaned rocking against her, "Helen your breasts are so soft. I could play with them all day." He squeezed her nipples gently to emphasis his point.

Helen moaned, "If I let you do that...we would never leave the bedroom..."

Nate chuckled, "Would that be a bad thing Helen?"

Helen opened her mouth to respond, but her words died the minute Nate's hot mouth enveloped her nipple. She turned her head to the side her moans growing the more Nate licked and sucked on the hardened nub. His other hand playing with her nipple as Helen ran her fingers through his hair. Nate licked her nipple before sucking gently on the nub. Helen groaned tugging and pulling Nate's hair gently. Nate moaned he loved when Helen would run her fingers through his hair. He loved placing kisses on her sweet skin hearing the delicious sounds coming from her.

He left Helen's nipple with a pop before going to her left side. He gave that one the same attention as the last one. He licked the nub gently before sucking on it. His fingers would roll her other nipple before pinching the nub tenderly. He moaned softly around it. He couldn't get enough and from the sounds Helen were making neither could she. He gave her nipple one more suck, before leaning up and straddling her waist. He smiled looking at Helen and the pleasured expression on her face. He leaned down pressing his lips against hers in another heated kiss.

Helen moaned wrapping her arms around Nate's neck as Nate deepened the kiss. Helen moaned softly from the jolt she felt every time her sensitive nipples brushed against his chest. Nate groaned his hands unzipping Helen's skirt, slipping the piece of clothing off her hips. Helen writhed underneath him, her legs now free. She opened her legs as Nate slipped in between them. He broke the kiss placing a small one against her lips before placing kisses down her neck. Helen moaned moving her head to the side as Nate placed kisses up and down her neck.

He leaned towards her ear placing his hands on her panties. He kissed the shell of her ear as Helen made a pleased noise that sounded like a purr. He chuckled, "You're so much like a cat. It's so cute."

Helen smiled, "I can't help it...it feels good..."

Nate smiled placing a kiss on the shell of her ear chuckling at the pleased sound Helen made again. He nuzzled her cheek, "So cute...so hot my little kitty..."

Helen mewed running her hands down his back, "So good..."

Nate growled softly placing another kiss by her ear. He rubbed her panties as Helen writhed under him. She gripped his neck as she closed her eyes, "Nate..."

"Helen..." Nate groaned rubbing the material again as he looked at her asking for permission. Helen nodded as she opened her eyes lifting her hips up, "Please..."

Nate kissed her cheek as he nodded slipping her panties off. He threw it in the pile of clothes before turning back to her. He leaned down nuzzling her neck as his hands touched and rubbed her thighs. Helen moaned nuzzling her head against him. It amazed Helen at the change of Nate's demeanor in the bedroom. Just hours before he was more primal ripping her clothes apart and taking her until she almost screamed herself hoarse. Now he was gentle nuzzling her neck, giving her sweet kisses, and touching and rubbing her skin. As if he wanted to keep it in his memory.

In his own way, he was making her feel better. Her previous encounter with his aunt was in the back of her mind as she lost herself in Nate's sweet words and touches. She smiled as she nuzzled Nate back. He continued to amaze her more and more. She started touching his back moving her hands in circles as Nate licked and kissed her collarbone. He was relieved he didn't feel any stress coming from her anymore. Helen already has enough on her plate. She didn't need his aunt to add to it, but now wasn't the time to think about that; not when Helen was rubbing against him making the sweetest little noises.

He started moving against her. Helen moaned feeling a jolt go through her at the feel of Nate's hardness against her slick core. She gripped his back pushing back against him as Nate groaned pushing back. He started placing kisses up and down her neck as he grounded his hardness against her harder. Helen moaned his name running her fingers through his hair as she reeled in the pleasure going through her body. Nate groaned against her neck feeling pleasure wash over him as he licked her neck.

Helen moaned she couldn't take this anymore. She had to have Nate inside her soon. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she leaned up towards his ear. She moaned at every breathless moan of her name. She kissed his neck almost losing herself in the sensations before her hazy mind remembered her original objective. She leaned towards his ear again, "Nate...Nate..."

Nate groaned he stopped working on the hickey on her neck as he nuzzled his cheek against hers, "Yeah...ahh..."

"Inside...I want you inside..." Helen moaned taking his hand, leading it to her wet core. She moaned when he started rubbing her clit stimulating her body further. Nate groaned as he kissed her neck, "You want me here..."

Helen nodded as she arched her back, "Yes..."

"You want me to go deep..." Nate whispered.

Helen nodded quickly rubbing against him, "Yes...yes..."

Nate moaned kissing her deeply swallowing her moans as she gripped his back. She broke the kiss panting loudly, "Nate...please...now..."

Nate groaned biting his lip his self-control couldn't last long whenever she used that wanton tone. He positioned his hard cock over the entrance to her warm inviting body. He started rubbing against her moaning at the pleasurable jolt that went through his body. Helen moaned moving her hips as she gripped his back harder. Nate bit his lip willing his body to stop before he cum right there. He looked at Helen groaning at the wanton look in her eyes. Nate took a breath releasing it as he leaned down to kiss her.

During their kiss, Nate slid inside her tight heat slowly. Helen groaned breaking the kiss to breathe as Nate turned her head back connecting their lips once again. She gripped his back as he pushed in slowly. Nate kissed her neck as Helen gasped rubbing her cheek against his own. Nate started panting against her neck as he pushed his cock in all the way. Helen groaned as she closed her eyes feeling Nate's arousal inside her. It didn't hurt like the first time, but it still felt a bit new to her. Nate moaned softly that even though they had fun earlier she was still tight as before.

Once he was inside her, they stilled for a moment. Their heavy breathing echoed around the room. After awhile Helen moved her hips leaning towards Nate's ear, "Move, Nate, move..."

Nate groaned as he started moving his hips slowly. Helen moaned gripping Nate's back as she started moving her hips. Nate groaned placing a kiss on her neck as he increased his pace. Helen groaned running her fingers through Nate's hair as Nate moaned placing kisses along her neck and collarbone. He loved being inside her feeling her walls pull him in deeper and deeper with each thrust. The way she would grip his hair drove him crazy. It took him everything not to grind Helen into the bed beneath them.

Helen groaned she loved Nate's slow pace it showed her how much he cared, but she didn't want it slow this time. She licked the shell of his ear loving the shiver that went through him. She whispered, "Nate...faster...please..."

"Damn you have to go...fuck...to your parents' house...ahh...soon." Nate groaned trying to keep his pace and not agree with the annoying voice in the back of his mind. Helen smiled moaning when he brushed her spot inside her. She moaned softly, "I don't care...fuck me Nate...hard..."

Nate groaned feeling his self-control leave as he picked up his pace. He laid his hands on the side of her hips as he moved his hips looking for the secret spot inside her. When Helen gasped tangling her fingers in his hair, he knew he found it. He smiled pressing a kiss against the soft skin of her neck, as he started moving again. He started rolling his hips making sure to hit her spot with every thrust. Helen couldn't stop the moans that left her lips as her body shook from pleasure. She pulled his hair lightly, "Yes Nate please...don't stop!"

"Fuck...Helen...pull my hair again..." Nate groaned.

Helen moaned loudly pulling his hair as Nate growled softly. He buried his face in her neck as he panted, "Yes...fuck yes...again..."

Helen pulled his hair with every hard thrust he made causing her body moan and gasp different things. Nate groaned he loved when Helen lost her inhibitions. When she became demanding, wanton, and needy under him he never saw her more sexy. It's something he's wanted Helen to do for years. She's always been so wound up. If she wasn't nervous about the kids at school she was nervous about her family. There were only certain times she could let everything go free. When she could care about her well being and nothing else. It felt great. It felt even better knowing he had help in that.

Helen loved that Nate could help her let go. She could become everything she dreamed about secretly. On those nights when she would let her mind travel to her fantasies of being submissive and the different scenarios she would create. She thought she would mind at first, but that was only her logical mind talking. The part of her that created the nervous, apprehensive person people saw everyday. She knew what she wanted. She wanted someone to love her and fuck her the way she wanted. She wanted to forget everything about the world and lose her body and mind in pleasure. She loved that she was able to do that with Nate.

Helen moaned when Nate pushed her closer wrapping his arms around her waist. His speed didn't let up, but Helen didn't want him to do that. She continued to cry out loving the jolt of pleasure that rolled through her body every time Nate pressed against her spot. Nate groaned licking a trail up her neck as he leaned towards her ear, "You're so hot this way. When you're under me...I fucking love this..."

Helen opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out except her labored breathing. She gripped his hair, "N-Nate..."

Nate groaned, "God I love when you say my name. Again...Helen...again..." He thrust hard inside her to emphasize his point loving the way Helen near screamed his name. Nate moaned, "I love it...fuck...so good..."

"Nate...Nate...I'm...I'm..." Helen groaned feeling her release coming for her. Nate moaned in the crook of her neck. He didn't want to finish until he heard his name fall from Helen's lips again. He leaned towards her ear, "Cum...Helen...cum..."

Helen moaned loudly arching her back as release claimed her. She gripped Nate's neck as she rode out her orgasm loving the pleasure that washed over her in waves. Nate groaned as Helen's body squeezed him triggering his release. He moaned burying his face in Helen's neck as he rode out his own release. When his body finished shaking, he rested his forehead against her shoulder. Helen ran her fingers lazily through his hair breathing deeply. Once their breaths calmed down they looked at each other. They leaned in slowly kissing each other softly as their bodies calmed down. They broke the kiss slowly, smiling, as they relaxed against each other. Nate nuzzled Helen's neck as Helen ran her fingers through his hair.

"So tell me how do you feel now?" Nate asked.

Helen smiled, "I feel pretty good now. I'll probably be a bit sore, but it's worth it."

Nate smiled as he nuzzled her neck, "You're going to kill me one day. I know it."

Helen giggled, "At least it'll be a happy death."

Nate smiled as he nodded, "That's true it would be. I would be perfectly happy to die this way. All huddled against you with your fingers in my hair. That would make me happy."

Helen giggled, "I can see that, but I don't know if I would want you to die inside me. It would feel weird."

"Why? Because I would be really hard," Nate said as Helen nodded, "Yeah that's true you would be struck will rigor mortis then I would be really sore and wouldn't be able to move."

Nate laughed, "You're the only girl I know who's only worried about their lover dying is the fact that they would die inside her. Not to mention, that the rigor mortis would make her extra sore. Helen you crack me up sometimes I swear."

Helen smiled, "Then my work is done."

Nate returned the smile as he leaned up placing a soft kiss on Helen's lips. Helen returned the kiss her fingers continuing to play in Nate's hair. They kissed softly for a few more moments before pulling away. Nate snuggled against her neck placing small kisses against her skin.

Helen squirmed a little under him, "Nate, you know if we start again we're not going to stop."

"That's the point..." Nate trailed off placing kisses along her neck his hand going down to rub her hips. Helen moaned softly running her fingers through his hair, "Nate..."

"Helen..." Nate whispered his kisses going lower. Helen started to lose herself again until her phone went off. Barbie Girl started playing taking both Helen and Nate out of their daze. Helen looked up at Nate, "Want me to get that?"

"Hmm not really, but isn't that Lilly's ringtone?" Nate asked.

Helen nodded, "Yep it is,"

"Hmm well since it's Lilly I think you should answer it." Nate said.

"Ok, but I don't want to get up. Get it for me?" Helen asked in her sweetest voice.

Nate smiled, "You're lucky you're so cute. Ok I'll get it." He gave Helen a quick kiss before sliding out of her. Helen moaned softly at the loss. She opened her eyes looking over at Nate. She blinked, "Yes?"

"Nothing it's just...the sounds you make, makes me want to take you again." Nate said smiling at the way Helen pulled the cover over her face.

"Shush I don't make that many noises." Helen said puffing out her cheeks.

"I'm going to explain to you the flaw in that statement once I find your phone." Nate said.

Helen threw a pillow at him, "Shut up,"

Nate dodged it as he stuck his tongue out at her, "Missed me,"

"I'm not going to miss next time." Helen said.

Nate laughed, "We'll see, now where is your phone?"

"Um it's in my skirt pocket." Helen said.

Nate looked around for the black skirt he took off earlier. He made a triumphant noise when he picked it up, "Found it, ok, hello,"

"Hi Nate," Lilly said.

Nate chuckled, "How did you know it was me?"

"Because I know Helen went over to your house. She always goes over there when mom and the others are being a bitch to her." Lilly said.

Nate chuckled again, "Yeah that's true, but only because it's a safe haven Lilly."

Lilly giggled from the other end, "I know, but I know there's another reason why she goes over there."

Nate chuckled he could feel Lilly giving him a sly smirk over the phone, "Well it's the same reason you visit your friend Antonio's."

"Hey this isn't me we're talking about here it's Helen. Anyway is she nearby?" Lilly asked.

Nate nodded, "Yeah she is, want me to give the phone to her?"

"Yep, well, she isn't busy is she?"

"Not anymore," Nate said narrowly dodging the second pillow thrown at him.

Lilly giggled, "Ok, well let me speak to her. If she can speak that is."

Nate laughed, "She can don't worry and here she is." He placed the phone's speaker against his neck as he walked back over to the bed. He handed the phone to Helen taking a seat next to her. Helen accepted the phone, "Hello, Lilly it's me."

"Hi Helen, I'm surprised you can talk. I thought you wouldn't be able to." Lilly joked as Helen narrowed her eyes, "Oh ha, ha very funny. Now what's up? Are you over there already? I know you went over a friend's house earlier."

"Yeah we're all here. We looked over a couple of things, but we're mostly bumming around until you come. You're still coming by right?" Lilly asked.

Helen nodded, "Yes I'm still coming over don't worry. I won't let you and the boys be eaten alive in that lion's den."

"Great I was thinking that maybe we would have to leave. I know mom and dad wants us to help look over the books again, for the umpteenth time, but I'm not doing it without you. Last time I had to do it by myself. I can't begin to tell you how nerve wracking that was." Lilly said.

"Tell me about it I know how you feel. There have been many times were I had to read the books by myself. I know it can be very stressful, but don't fret I will be over there." Helen said.