Please Don't Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her hand and smoothed some shaving cream on my balls. Her hand rubbing my balls made me feel very good. My erection got even bigger and I moaned a few times.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Very much," I replied.

She licked her lips and grabbed the razor. She then started to shave off all of my pubic hair. After about ten minutes, it was time to shave my balls.

"I'm going to have to move your penis in order to reach your balls. Okay?"

"Alright."

She then wrapped her other hand on the head of my dick and lifted it into the air. This created such a sensation in my body. I thought I was going to explode right then and there. I moaned out loud.

"Oh my," my mom said as pre-cum came out of my dick and rolled onto my mom's hand. "A little excited there?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Sorry."

"That's alright," she said as she dropped my dick and suck the pre-cum off of her hand. "Just try to be a little more careful next time. I'm trying to stay clean, remember?"

My mouth dropped as I watched my mom eat the pre-cum off her hand. I wasn't sure how much longer I would last.

She grabbed my dick again and started to shave my balls. After a few minutes, she was done. I was very smooth down there. It looked like I had never hit puberty. I kinda liked the look. It made me look very young and made my cock look bigger.

"Mom?"

"What honey?"

"I need to fix this problem I'm having," I said as I looked down at my dick. "Would it be alright if I did that right now?"

"Sure it would. Remember I told you that you didn't have to hide anymore."

"Alright. Thanks," I said as I grabbed my dick and started stroking as fast as I could.

My mom was still sitting in front of me and I was still standing. I knew my cum would shoot all over her if she didn't move.

"Mom. I'm so close. You better move if you don't wanna get soaked."

"Oh. That's alright. I could always just take another bath."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, baby. Let it fly," she said as she squeezed her breasts together with her hands. "Hit me right here."

I exploded instantly after seeing and hearing that. My cum sprayed everywhere, not just on her chest. It landed in her hair, on her stomach, and all over her face and breasts. Some of it landed on her lips and I watched her lick it off while moaning.

I was breathing really hard as my orgasm finally stopped.

"Wow. You were really full," my mom said. "Let's get cleaned up again."

We then took another bath together. I was really glad all of these moments happened. And I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen tomorrow.

12