Please Don't Stop! Ch. 02

Story Info
Dany wants to try sex toys.
1.2k words
3.81
21.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I simply adore the way Danny likes to fuck me. I love him I really do. It is not just sex any more it is much more than that, But the sex play stirs my passion to remarkable boundaries and, recently having discovered the thrill of Japanese sex toys, I was in my element with Danny, who was always a willing horse for anything, as long as we both felt we were compatible, It was certainly great fun trying and the gadgets he stuck up my ass were phenomenal, especially the love eggs which are inserted just inside and are operated via remote control by your partner.

What makes it particularly thrilling is that you never know when your partner is going to turn on the remote control switch. He can be anywhere, in another room, in the garden -when suddenly you feel this very delightful motion in your rectum which is a real arouser. In consequence I am ready primed for a quickie from Danny which he simply loves. And ten to one, in a matter of minutes, he is on the scene revealing that gorgeous thick stiff cock throbbing for servicing. And, being all primed up, I simply cannot wait to feel its presence inside and he soon puts that to rights, bending me briskly over the arm of the sofa. I cannot count just how many times he has fucked me and how many times I have mouth fucked him, enjoying his hot streaming cream spurt into my throat.

It has sort of become part and parcel or our oral enjoyment now, I feel when he cums so strong into my mouth that is the crescendo of what our love is all about, and I um swallowing part of the love he is giving me.

"I simply adore everything we do together Pete," Danny's always telling me; "I love your ass, it is perfection for me, so round and beautifully crafted, so very tempting when you bend over for me, just the motion of your wiggle tells me if I want me to spank you or fuck you first."

"We can try both at the same time, that would be awesome" I suggested and with my finding the right position with my ass arched up on all fours, he found a really wonderful way to do that. Each time he thrust his hard cock into me I felt the sting of his slap on my right buttock.

The method became absolutely electric as he got a full penetration into me, and when his slaps grew harder the passion of his fuck overwhelmed me and it was like the pleasure drenched the pain numbing me until he reached a deep and wonderful climax which throbbed inside me like a volcano.

Then he treated me to the most wonderful body massage, of course playing special attention to my numbed red spanked ass and his licks and sucks were a wonderful soothing sensation.

"I adore the warmth of your hole and the absolute ecstasy of sucking it out, combined with the feel of your warm and succulent balls," he whispered in his posh voice, stretching my buttocks wide open to get the best access to my hole...

That is so nice. I feel so good afterwards. I love him so and want to do my very best for him because he gives me the most adorable sensations. After fucking, with his cock half-mast and suitably pleasured inside me, I readily grasp his lovely warm fresh fucked cock and give him a pleasurable wanking, tasting the last drops of cum gently oozing through his p-hole. I so love the feeling of wanking him like that. I love how it is so wonderfully pliable and responsive to my touch, how it throbs still in my mouth as I lick its head generously.

"Pete that is so nice, you know how to please me."

"That's because I love you, I would do anything you asked." I replied cradling his balls and squeezing to get the last drop out of them, upright again I saw the dribble of white cum settle on his p-hole and softly licked it off. He loved that and told me how wonderfully sensitive that was.

He said he wanted me to perch over his face like I was going to sit on him, and hold it there so he can suck me out once more. I crouched as he wanted and loved the feel of his mouth working me, the touch of his hand grasping my cock at the same time, sucking me out. It felt so wonderful. I helped him get a better access by stretching my ass cheeks and he was having a real good time beneath me.

Later he said he would like to try this new anal vibrator which was larger than average, Larger than his cock at full erection. He added that it would be so nice to fuck my ass with it but he would do it in stages, because that was part of the enjoyment, lubricating me and gradually easing it into me.

But with gentle persuasion I helped him insert it into me by moving my rectal muscles which was fine and s very arousing, especially for Danny who was having a ball down under. I felt it going into me in stages, stretching me as I swayed my hips to help the passage. It was so big and long, about eight inches. He'd got four inches up me when he paused asking if it was okay.

I said just to leave it for a bit, just to let me get the motion tight before he went further, I wanted to feel the sensation of it inside me, especially feeling the vibration which was so very wonderful - it was heaven. He just licked my ass as he held it there in place, sucking my cock some more too which, combined with the sensation of the vibrator in my ass was awesome.

Then given my word her started to press it into me further, this time spanking me too.

I yelped but again the pleasurable sensation overwhelmed the pain and I said not to stop, that I wanted it all up me so I could enjoy the full sensation.

"You are so divine Pete, would you like me to twist it inside you."

"If you would like that Danny." I replied. He had gotten me so hot I was game for anything.

Then I felt the most fantastic sensation as the vibrator twisted inside me. I just closed my eyes and soaked in the feeling. Listening to Danny's sounds said he was enjoying it too. He slowly pulled it out a little and inserted again to sensitivity.

The most beautiful thing when he stopped was when I felt a real live hot cock taking the vibrators place.

Danny was so turned on that his fuck was more deep and sensual than ever as he gave me a ;prolonged one over the back of the sofa, his cock thrusting inside me as he grasped my hips, getting a real good depth inside.

My ass was raw with his spanking but ready for his fucking as always. I could never get enough of Danny's rapturous cock which led to a lot more sucking sixty nine style and sharing our juices afterwards in a long deep moving French kiss.

There can really be nothing more intimate in my book.

And Danny had a lot more toys to experiment with. This was going to be the best ever male relationship I had known.

To be continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers