Please Don't...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers

"You succeeded." I said. "I'm sure you could have found another way. What if I turned out to be some sort of monster?"

"I've always wanted to do something like that." Joy giggled again. "You were worth the risk. I got a fantasy I've been dreaming about. I know you're a pussycat love. You needed incentives so I gave them to you." She pressed her soft breasts against my arm. "Don't ever change no matter how long we're married."

"Married? Wench, you're shameless. You lure me into the wilds to fuck me. Now you suggest I make you an honest woman." I slid my hand under her ass and teased her asshole. "Married you? I refuse to marry you...until my divorce is final."

She laughed and kissed my neck. "That little virgin hole you're playing with." She squirmed on my probing finger. "Is yours too. All of me is yours Alex. Married or not I'm yours."

Joyce stood up and stretched her magnificent body in the afternoon shadows. I got up and pulled her to me. She held my cock with her hands as we kissed.

"Let's hurry to your place for a shower and something to eat." She said stroking my dick. "After dinner, this is my dessert."

Feedback is welcome!

sarge13
sarge13
20 Followers
12