Please Drink Mommy's Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby gets way more than mother's milk!
2.6k words
4.54
337.9k
217
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please check out the first chapter of this naughty series. The following is an amalgam of fact and fiction from my mischievous mind and chance encounters, so I hope that you enjoy!

*

Well, it's been about a month since my mom and I started trading favors. Unfortunately, I haven't made any progress towards eating or fucking Mom's juicy pussy. Hell, I couldn't even get her to remove her drenched panties while giving me head. Mom was sticking to her guns, and I was both frustrated and running out of ideas. On the other hand, shouldn't I consider myself fortunate getting to drink my mother's sweet breast milk, and Mom gargling with my penis pudding each evening? By the way, Mom forgot all about buying a replacement breast pump!

I came home from school, and Mom informed me that her younger sister "Amy" was arriving on Saturday. Aunt Amy was a successful interior designer in New York City. Aunt Amy always placed her career well-above love, and had a string of failed relationships to prove it. Aunt Amy resembles a slightly younger version of my mother, but with shoulder-length brunette hair. As I stated earlier, Mom's radiant beauty reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow, but with much larger tits. Aunt Amy also wears dark-rimmed glasses, and oozes that sexy "Hot for Teacher" look!

Aunt Amy was 34, 5'8," about 140lbs; beautiful Hazel eyes, light brown hair, lightly-tanned skin, aerobic build, and an incredible 36DD-26-36 body made for polishing her nephew's knob! Aunt Amy was both an accomplished cheerleader and swimmer in high school and college, and has the looks, attitude, and body to prove it. I always enjoyed taking long and lustful looks at Aunt Amy's social media pictures, while intently jacking my beanstalk.

Mom said that Aunt Amy wanted to unwind for a couple of weeks and spoil Baby Olivia. I was worried that Aunt Amy's visit would put a damper on my mom and me. Both sensing this, we aggressively sucked each other everyday for the rest of the week, and even realized a small breakthrough. Whenever I forcefully suckled and bit her big nips, Mom would automatically reach into her panties and feverishly rub her sopping wet pussy to orgasm. Sadly, I couldn't see anything being latched to Mom's huge breasts, but definitely heard her loud groans and squishy pussy sounds.

Saturday finally arrived, and Mom went to the airport to retrieve Aunt Amy. I stayed behind to care for Baby Olivia and finish vacuuming. I fantasized the whole while imagining my beautiful aunt in her sexy business suit and glasses, madly sucking and fucking my hard cock! Mom and Aunt Amy finally arrived home; both looking rather tasty. I was surprised to see Aunt Amy dressed in tight jeans and low-cut peasant blouse, with her beautiful brunette hair braided in a short ponytail.

Aunt Amy's overt casualness was pleasantly unexpected, since she's always been so uptight and very business-like. It seems Aunt Amy just ended her two-year relationship with some Wall Street stuffed-shirt, and needed her loving family to get grounded again. Aunt Amy let out a sexy squeal and practically hugged the stuffing out of me. I quickly withdrew, when it became undeniably evident that I was poking her in the stomach with my hard dick.

Aunt Amy blushed deeply and slyly responded, "What a BIG and handsome man you've become Bobby!"

"You're even more beautiful in person Aunt Amy!"

"You're not so bad yourself, and bet all the girls can't keep their hands off of you!"

Mom suddenly interjected, "I keep a watchful eye on my Bobby, to ensure he doesn't stray off the right path."

If Aunt Amy only knew the half of it, how Mom keeps me on the right path to suckling her huge and lactating boobs each night before bed! I just couldn't bear seeing my hot and sexy mom and her equally hot and sexy younger sister interacting in the kitchen and den, and impulsively excused myself a number of times to spank the monkey! I'm pretty sure Mom was onto my mischievous behavior, and would certainly hear about it later.

Around 2200, Mom and Aunt Amy were finishing their 2nd bottle of wine and laughing hysterically about old times. It seemed like a good time for me to hit the hay, and wished the beauties nighty night. About an hour later, I awoke to the most marvelous feeling because my beautiful and horny mother was giving me fucking head! My mom was a little inebriated and exercising bad judgment and I said, "Mom, what are you doing?" "Are you crazy?"

"Shhh Bobby, you'll wake up Amy." Aunt Amy was sleeping in the guest room next to my bedroom.

Mom was devoid of clothing, except for her white utilitarian panties with the tail-tale wet spot. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched my mom's sexy red lips part as my glistening cock head slide in-and-out of her pretty mouth. Precum oozed from the tip and cascaded across her silky tongue. My sexual tension was building to an unbearable level as Mom vigorously squeezed and sucked while stroking her damp pussy.

Mom continued sucking and stroking, and then suddenly cried-out from a massive orgasm that surely awoke the dead!

About that time, I heard a loud shriek, "Holy shit, what the fuck is going on here?"

Mom laughed loudly after swallowing my big load and confessed, "I guess you've discovered our dirty little secret!"

"Dirty little secret my fucking ass, I just caught my big sister sucking her son's huge cock, while diddling herself to orgasm!"

When I finally regained my cognitive abilities, I noticed that Aunt Amy was wearing a sexy baby nighty, and her hard nipples were proudly poking through the material. My aunt seemed both shocked and disgusted, but yet wasn't leaving?!

Mom wickedly laughed while grasping my semi-erect member, "When was the last time that you enjoyed such a beautiful cock little sis?"

"Are you suggesting that I join you and my nephew?"

"Might do you some good, and maybe loosen up that tight ass of yours!"

"I'm sure Bobby won't mind, and shouldn't take long for his cock to get hard again."

I trembled nervously, as Aunt Amy disrobed and climbed into my bed. Aunt Amy's body was truly incredible, and her luscious labia and clitoris were fully exposed and engorged. In fact, I didn't see any hair whatsoever on my aunt's beautiful body! Aunt Amy must have spent big bucks on total laser hair removal. Mom didn't seem to mind and retreated a bit, so Amy could enjoy some quality time with her handsome and horny nephew!

It felt totally unbelievable when Aunt Amy passionately kissed my lips, while firmly grasping my hard member. Aunt Amy thoroughly probed the inside of my mouth with her velvety tongue, while professing under her breath that it had been so fucking long since she enjoyed a man's touch and hard cock!

Aunt Amy's large breasts were just slightly smaller than Moms, and had larger than silver dollar-sized rose-colored areolas with hard nipples about a half an inch in length!

I heard Mom say in the background, "I want you to suck your aunt's breasts."

Aunt Amy immediately cupped them and said, "Do it Bobby, suck my sensitive tits!"

I didn't need to be told twice, and eagerly pulled one of Aunt Amy's large nipples into my gaping mouth. I was really giving my horny mother bread and circus, as I aggressively licked, bit, and suckled Aunt Amy's hard nipples. I don't think Aunt Amy was ready for the force of my well-developed orbicularis oris "mouth" muscles and said, "Please suck them a little more gently Bobby, they're starting to get sore."

As I continued sucking, Aunt Amy planted my hand firmly onto her hairless twat while deeply inserting my fingers into her juicy recesses. I started finger-fucking Aunt Amy as if my life depended on it! Aunt Amy got so fired up that she immediately moved her hips around in a 69 position, devouring my hard cock with her pretty mouth. I eagerly parted her enlarged labia with my fingers, and wantonly buried my mouth and pulsating tongue onto her juicy cunt. When I latched onto her hard clit, Aunt Amy moaned loudly and bucked wildly in-and-out of my effervescing mouth.

The MOST fucking unreal image was my own mother sitting Indian style at the foot of the bed frigging the holy shit out of her sopping wet cunt up to her fist! It seems Mom had removed her drenched panties while Aunt Amy and I were getting better acquainted, and was the first time I'd laid eyes on my mother's shaved pussy - Mom was considerate to leave a sexy blonde patch on top for good measure!

Aunt Amy continued sucking my hard cock, as if she were possessed by a sexually repressed succubus. It wasn't long before Aunt Amy gushed into my awaiting mouth, and immediately unleashed my massive load down her throat. About that time, Mom cried out very loudly as she experienced an even more earth-shaking orgasm. To everyone's surprise, Mom squirted projectile streams of opaque hot ejaculate across the bed showering both Aunt Amy and me!

"Mom that was the most fucking unreal thing I've ever seen!!!"

"Oh Bobby, I have never cummed that hard in all my life!"

Aunt Amy cheered loudly, "Way to go sis, now come over here and join us!"

I shook nervously as Mom scooted towards us on the bed. Surprisingly, Aunt Amy had opened Mom's mind to the possibilities of enjoying her son in new and exciting ways. Aunt Amy and I couldn't help but notice milk seeping from Mom's large nipples.

Aunt Amy mischievously nudged one of Mom's big boobs and said, "Do you mind if I suckle them a bit sis?"

"No, why don't each you take a nipple!"

Aunt Amy and I hungrily suckled Mom's huge dripping nips, as she motherly cradled and caressed our heads. I boldly reached for Mom's drenched pussy, and this time she didn't stop my quivering fingers from entering. After only a few minutes, Mom surprisingly pulled my hand from her moist pussy and seductively licked my sticky fingers clean. Mom then guided my hand back, and directed me to energetically fist her with all of my fingers. Mom again removed my drenched fingers, this time placing them in my mouth! Mom's pussy tasted incredible, but I needed a far more discriminate sampling.

Oh my God, my flaccid cock sprang forth and immediately pulled Aunt Amy onto my lap for some much-needed relief. Not to leave Mom out, I motioned her to sit on my face so I could lick and suck the shit out of her juicy slit. Aunt Amy's pussy felt sooo tight as she magically glided her beautiful body up-and-down my hard shaft. My head was literally spinning and could scarcely fathom that I was eating my own mother, after she vehemently objected for so long.

Mom and Aunt Amy took turns squeezing and suckling on each other's big boobs, as droplets of milk pelted me in the chest, face, and forehead. Without delay, my lips searched for Mom's erect clit as I sucked hard flicking my tongue back-and-forth across her engorged crux, sending her over the edge. Mom screamed loudly, "Oh fuck yes Bobby, lick mommy's pussy; suck my clit"!

Within minutes, Mom's body stiffened and shuddered uncontrollably with multiple orgasms, filling my greedy mouth with hot squirts of her sweet nectar. Mom shrilled so fucking loudly as she came, that I immediately worried if the neighbors had called 911!

Aunt Amy proudly cheered as she repeatedly gushed onto my cock and abdomen.

Aunt Amy then retorted, "Fuck sis, I've never heard anyone cum that loudly before!"

Mom apologized, "I'm sorry for being such a prude Bobby, and should have let you to eat me weeks ago!"

"Does that mean that you're going to let me to fuck you too?"

"Bobby, when you're hard again we're really going to give my little sister something to cheer about!!!"

"I love sooo much Mommy, and you too Aunt Amy."

"Mommy loves you too, and for all that my sweet baby does to me!"

Aunt Amy replied, "I love both of you also, and am really enjoying my visit!"

It didn't take too long for my sore cock to become rigid again, and orchestrated the most deviant chain of events. I got behind Mom and fucked her doggie-style, why she ate my recently deposited load from Aunt Amy's juicy cunt. The whole scene was fucking unreal, as I pounded Mom's tight cunt with a vengeance. I especially enjoyed watching my hard cock slide in-and-out of Mom's beautiful pear-shaped ass. Aunt Amy moaned loudly as Mom did her damndest to retrieve all of my sticky cum from her hairless recesses. I felt the mother of all loads fixing to blow, as Mom met my thrusts with perfect cadence. I groaned so loudly that both Mom and Aunt Amy abruptly stopped, as I spewed and spewed my creamy seed into my former birth canal!

"Holy fuuuuck Mom that was the best fuck of my entire life!!!"

"It was the best for me too my sweet baby boy!"

Mom then slyly remarked, Amy and I should call your "son of a bitch" father and tell him what a fucking stud you are!"

Aunt Amy mischievously replied, "I can't wait until you fuck me like that too Bobby!"

Mom authoritatively responded, "Until then; you can start by eating my son's cum from my dripping pussy lil sis!"

Aunt Amy was only too happy to oblige, as my sore cock and I leisurely watched from the sidelines.

We later moved our whole fucking show to Mom's king-sized bed for some much-needed rest and relaxation.

I was so dehydrated that I chugged bottle after bottle of water in the kitchen, as Mom lovingly draped over me with her naked body. I felt so calm and content, feeling my mom's heart beating against mine.

"Baby, did you enjoy fucking your mother and auntie today?"

"I sure did Mom, and forever pledge to protect and satisfy the ones I love!"

"You're the man of the house now, and the only man I want!"

I lowered my head and passionately kissed my mother's lips, as I carried her back to our love nest and Aunt Amy.

I comfortably nestled between my beautiful and sexy womenz, as each took turns passionately caressing and kissing me to sleep.

We shockingly awoke in the early-morning hours when I involuntarily squeezed one of Mom's big tits, drenching us and the sheets in mother's milk!

Mom laughed loudly, "I guess we got distracted with other things that I totally forgot to have you to drain them before bed."

I laughed too, "I'm sorry I let you down Mom, Aunt Amy and I won't slack on the job again!"

Aunt Amy boldly asked, "Jessica (Mom), would it be ok if Bobby gives me a beautiful baby?"

I was socked at Aunt Amy's request and even more shocked by Mom's response, "Maybe Bobby can get us both pregnant."

Mom further stated, "I bet Olivia would love having both a sibling and cousin close to her in age."

"I just pray that I never develop lactose intolerance, if you know what I mean!"

P.S. Aunt Amy just whispered the following, "You're mom is going to buy some K-Y jelly tomorrow, because we both want it in the ass doggie-style!

So long my horny friends, and will keep you apprised of my continuing and mischievous antics ;-).