Please Give Me The Tape!

Story Info
Political candidate cannot avoid her past.
11.2k words
4.45
151.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

Chapter one – A fictional account.

"That's her," Ben said whipping his head around at the car passing by the other way!

"Who's her?" Jed said.

"That's Melissa Simpson. She was just on the news," Ben said as he turned the car around to follow her.

"So, what the fuck are you turning around for? The party is in the other direction, dude," Jed stated.

"Yes, but I have something to talk to this bitch about!" Ben said.

"You do? How the fuck do you know Melissa Simpson or whoever the fuck she is?" Jed asked.

"I know her from college. Really from a frat party," Ben said. "She sucked me and about seven other guys off one night!"

"For real?" Jed asked. "She sucked eight of you off?"

"Yeah, and she might have done more but we didn't want to give up all our weed," Ben said.

"What the hell you talking about?" Jed asked.

"We offered to give her a joint for ever brother she sucked off," Ben said.

"So she sucked off eight guys? You had to give her eight joints?" Jed questioned.

"Yes, but Wayne didn't want to give up any more of the ounce he just bought or she would have done more," Ben said.

"Wild, dude! That bitch really likes to give head, huh?" Jed asked.

"She more than likes it, she fuckin' loves it!" Ben said. "She can deep throat a cock too. That was part of the problem. Some of our frat brothers were so horny, they were dropping their loads in her mouth in about two seconds. She could have blown the full fucking house in less than an hour. We would have needed two ounces to satisfy her," Ben said.

"Man, she is some kind of blowjob slut. Did she swallow everything too?" Jed asked.

"Like a pro!" Ben said. "She's a real cum slut! It's candy to her."

"Wow, but why are we following her?" Jed asked.

"Didn't you see on the news last night? She is running for State Treasurer," Ben said.

"No, I must have missed that," Jed said.

"Fuck, you did. You don't even watch the news, do you, asshole?" Ben laughed.

"Fuck you. I do so. Just not every night," Jed shot back.

"Well, she is, and she is projected to win. It appears our little suck queen has an MBA and has risen up through the Democratic Party," Ben said.

"Ha, maybe she is like that intern and sucked her way to the top," Jed joked.

"Yeah, maybe, but she doesn't know what I have," Ben stated.

"What is that?" Jed asked.

"A video of her sucking off several of the brothers," Ben said.

"You do! How the hell do you have that?" Jed asked.

"I was the second one she sucked off. After I was done, I ran to my room and grabbed my video camera. I stood behind several of the guys waiting in line for their turn and filmed it. She and her roommate have no idea I made a tape," Ben said.

"Her roommate was there too?" Jed asked.

"Yeah, what happen was they were at the frat party we had that night at State. They were dancing with Kyle and Wayne and drinking a lot of the Tequila punch. What I heard was Melissa's slut roommate Becky wanted to fuck Kyle so she convinced Melissa to take care of Wayne. They went to Wayne's room and fucked. Afterwards, Melissa wanted to leave but Becky wanted to stay and fuck some more with Kyle. Wayne convinced Melissa to stay by offering a joint for a blowjob. After she sucked him off and they smoked the joint, she said she wanted a joint or two to take back to the dorm too," Ben related.

Ben continued, "That is when he said he would give her a joint for every blowjob she gave his brothers. She agreed. I was luck enough to be the first guy he saw and told in the hall. He charged each of us $10.00, so it was not all benevolent on his part. I gave Wayne my ten bucks and walked into the room. Wayne yelled over my shoulder to Melissa that this guy is the first one. He then left to get others. Melissa didn't even ask my name. She just dropped to her knees in front of me, opened my pants and started sucking my limp dick. She was good and had me hard in no time. I was half drunk so it took a bit for me to cum but she sucked it all out of me like a vacuum cleaner. It was fuckin' wild, man."

"Kyle was pounding away into Becky on his bed and Melissa was swallowing my cock and then my cum. After I was done, I ran to my room for my video camera. By the time I got back, a crowd was standing in the door and Melissa was working on someone else. I filmed the whole thing over the guys waiting. It was fuckin' unbelievable, dude," Ben concluded.

"Shit, that is fuckin' wild," Jed said. "But you still have the tape?" he asked.

"Yeah, I kept it all these years. It was great masturbation material, man," Ben said.

"Why the fuck haven't you showed it to me, man?" Jed asked.

"I will, asshole, but first I want to talk to Melissa," Ben grinned as he pulled into the gas station behind her.

They topped off their tank while Melissa filled hers and went inside to get something. Ben checked her out just to make sure it was her and concluded it definitely was. She was attractive. Blonde and tall at about 5' 7", and she had a pretty face even if the nose was a little thin and pointy. Her chest was not huge but she was a slender woman so it worked for her. By most guys' standards, she would be considered a babe. It had been ten years since Ben saw her but there was no mistake, it was her. He wished he had the chance to fuck her before but if his plan worked out maybe he would yet. He followed her into the store with Jed in the car.

He walked into the second aisle of the store as she walked down the first. She stopped about midway and was looking at items on the shelves. He quickly moved to the back of the store, grabbed a soda from the refrigerator case and started walking back up her aisle. She had just selected her choice of breath mint and was about to turn when he approached.

"Melissa, is that you?" Ben said.

She turned, looked at Ben, her face did not show any recognition. "Do I know you?" she asked.

"You use to," he said. "I knew you at State."

"Oh, that's great. Were we in classes together? Sorry I don't remember," she said.

"No, we weren't in classes together. We met at a frat party," he said.

"Oh really, which fraternity?" she inquired.

"Theta Chi Alpha," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, I remember going to a couple of their parties," she said. "You guys threw some good parties, as I remember."

"We sure did," he said. "You must have liked our Tequila punch."

"Yeah, I remember getting a bit lit at some of those parties," she smiled. "Well, it was nice meeting you. I did not catch your name," she said.

"Ben," he said.

"Well, Ben, nice meeting you but I have a meeting to go to," she said.

"For your election campaign?" he asked.

"Yes. Did you hear I was running for State Treasurer?" she asked.

"Yes, I saw it on the news last night," Ben said.

"Well, I hope you'll vote for me, Ben. Nice to see you again," she said.

"I want to see more of you," Ben said.

"Well, that would be nice Ben but I don't think my boyfriend would approve," Melissa said.

"I don't care what your boyfriend says," Ben stated. "I'm going to see you again and you are going to suck my dick like you did the last time. Tell me, Melissa, do you still like to suck cock the way you use to?" Ben asked viciously.

"That's not funny, Ben," Melissa said, looking around to make sure no one else heard.

"You really don't remember me, huh? Do you always forget the guys whose cum you swallow so easily?" Ben asked with a wicked smile.

"Ben, I think this conversation is over. Good day," Melissa said and turned to leave.

"Not so fast, Melissa!" Ben said a bit too loud. "I'm dead serious about us getting together again."

"Not on your life, asshole," Melissa said in a whisper, looking around again to make sure no one was noticing.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Melissa," Ben said flatly. "Tell me do you still have that cute little mole on your tummy just above your navel?" Ben asked.

Melissa looked a little taken back but quickly recovered, "Screw you, jerk off. I'm out of here," she said.

"Would you like the whole world to see that cute little mole, Melissa?" Ben asked grinning.

"What the hell are you talking about, jerk?" she asked.

"I'm talking about showing everyone what a slut you are," Ben said.

"Look, buster, maybe I went to some of your frat parties and maybe I had a little bit to drink but that is not going to make anyone sit up and take notice," she said.

"No, but your other activities might." Ben laughed.

A worried look was now etched on Melissa's face. "What the hell are you talking about?" she now said, a bit too loud. Catching herself she looked around.

"I'm talking about the night you sucked my dick, of course, and the dicks of seven other guys," Ben said smiling.

"You're nuts," she said. "I'd never suck an asshole like you."

"Oh, but you did and you got a joint for doing it," he said.

A flash of recognition showed in Melissa's face. "You don't know what you are talking about," she said. "I'm leaving."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Ben said. "I'd hate to ruin your political career." He smiled.

"Your accusations would be easily dismissed," she said laughing like it was ridiculous.

"I think the papers would like my story," Ben said.

"Its pure bunk and I will sue you for slander," she said with authority, trying to gain the upper hand.

"I can prove what I say," Ben added.

"What, because you remember I've a mole on my stomach? Don't make me laugh," she stated.

"No, I'm talking about a tape I have of you sucking off about six guys," Ben said with purpose, letting the bomb explode in Melissa's mind.

"But...but you don't have a tape. You're lying, you fucking bastard," Melissa said with a worried look on her face.

"Oh but I do! Do you remember the night you fucked Wayne while Becky fucked Kyle? Then you blew seven of us besides Wayne for joints. I taped most of the whole thing," he said with a wicked smile.

"What? Oh, god, you're lying. I didn't do that and I am leaving," she said.

"Go, but I've a friend at the Tribune. I'll have your name with a picture on tomorrow's front page," Ben smiled.

"You fuckin' bastard! You don't have a tape," she said trying to sound convincing.

"Oh, but I do. I've jacked off to it many times over these past ten years. You have a sweet body, you know," Ben smiled. "And, man, can you suck cock! I never saw anyone that could deep throat like you and swallow cum," Ben added grinning.

"Oh, my god...you can't...you are lying! You don't have a tape," she said nearly crying.

"Want to see it? Better yet, want to earn it back?" he said.

"What're you talking about?" Melissa said now very nervous.

"I'm talking about another session of us together," Ben said.

"You want me to suck you again and you'll give me the tape? Is that what you're saying?" Melissa asked.

"Well, not only blow me but I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours," Ben said.

"You sick bastard! You're never going to fuck me," she said.

"Oh, yes, I am or you are going to be the laughing stock of the state," Ben said.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Melissa asked, nearly crying. "I never did anything to you."

"Yes, you did," he said. "You sucked me and seven of my other frat buddies." Ben laughed. "Tell me, Melissa. Do you still like to suck cock as much as before?"

"You're sick, you bastard," she said.

"Maybe, but I know what I want," Ben said.

"What...what is that?" Melissa asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you," he said.

"I can't. I have to go to a political meeting now. I am already late thanks to you. If I don't show, it will look very bad," she said fighting back tears.

"Okay, I'll be reasonable. You meet me at my parents' lake house tomorrow evening at seven," Ben said.

"You got to be kidding. I'm not going anywhere that private with you. For all I know, you are a killer as well as a fucking pervert," she said.

"Maybe you would like for us to do it out in the open and invite the papers," Ben said.

"No, of course not," she said. "Okay, where is your parents' house?"

"Here's my business card with my e-mail address. Send me an e-mail with your address tonight and I'll send you the directions. It's about 90 minutes away," he concluded.

"I'll...I'll want to see proof you have such a tape before we do anything," she said.

"No problem. We can watch it to set the mood before I fuck you and you suck me off," Ben smiled.

"You sick bastard! I hate you!" Melissa said.

"Come on, you'll love it. You know you will." Ben laughed.

A tear came to Melissa's eye and she turned to walk to the counter and pay for the mints. Ben watched as she tried to compose herself for the store clerk. She paid and left. She hurried to her car and pulled out with screeching tires. Ben watched her leave and then walked to his car.

"What the hell were you two talking about for so long?" Jed asked.

"Jed, you and I are going to have a wild time with this bitch." Ben laughed.

"How so?" Jed asked.

"You'll see, buddy. Starting tomorrow, you'll see." Ben smiled.

That evening Ben got the e-mail from Melissa. He feared she might rethink this and decide to challenge him to prove things first. Maybe she remembers more of that evening than she let on. He e-mailed her back the directions to the lake house and told her to be there at seven sharp. Then he called Jed and planned the trip up. When Ben hung up he had a lot to do before seven the next day. He got to work immediately.

Jed and Ben arrived at the lake house at six. They put away the food and booze. Jed hid the weed he had brought but not before rolling a few. Ben had thought what worked once might work again. He popped the old video into the VCR and got it to the starting point. Jed wanted to watch it but Ben told him he would see it in good time. They lit a few candles to set the mood and put on some music. They had everything ready when Jed spotted headlights coming down the long driveway. The lake house was very secluded from the other houses on the lake and the long driveway added a lot to the privacy.

Melissa stepped from the car more nervous than she ever remembered being in her life. She had to make excuses to about a dozen people that she would be out of pocket tonight. Her boy friend Rod had asked her to dinner to celebrate the latest polls but she had declined. He was perplexed when she hung up quickly saying she needed to run. It was seven on the dot. Ben's directions had been good and she found the place despite its seclusion. She could feel her legs trembling as she walked to the door and rang the bell. Ben answered and let her in. He led her through the kitchen into the great room.

"What's he doing here?" Melissa asked nervously but trying to sound forceful.

"This is Jed, a friend of mine. He knows all about you so I invited him too," Ben smiled.

"You're crazy if you think I'm here for both of you," Melissa said madly. "I'm leaving now." She turned to go.

"Too bad," Ben said. "We were just about to watch your performance ten years ago on the tape. Won't you stay to watch?"

Melissa froze in her tracks. She looked at Ben and then at Jed. Both were smiling at her. Ben indicated a seat and Melissa slowly moved to it and sat down. Jed dimmed the lights and Ben pushed the VCR play button. The old well used tape sputtered a bit but a picture quickly flashed on the screen. Melissa gasped in horror as she saw herself, ten years earlier, on her knees sucking a guy's cock. It did indeed look like she was in a frat room and the day and events came rushing back to her.

The camera fanned the room and soon showed a bed with a couple fucking. She immediately recognized Becky as the girl getting her pussy pounded by the guy on top of her. Seconds later the camera was back on her. The guy she had been sucking was pulling out of her mouth trailing a string of cum. The next scene showed Melissa swallowing his cum as another guy stepped forward.

"Enough," she yelled! "Enough...shut it off please," she begged.

"Oh, why? The rest is great too," Ben joked.

"Yeah, this is hot! Let's see more," Jed added meaning it.

"No, please shut it off, please," she begged.

"What's the matter, Melissa? You're one talented cocksucker. You should be proud of yourself," Ben chided.

"You bastard, please shut it off," Melissa asked as tears filled her eyes.

Ben paused it just as Melissa deep throated the guy in her mouth. Her lips were buried in the guy's pubic hair and her pointy nose touched his groin. Melissa's head dropped in her hands and she started crying. Ben and Jed let her go until she finally stopped and looked up. The screen on the TV was still full of her with the cock down her throat. She looked at the screen and then she tried to compose herself. She steeled herself at the sight before her and turned to look at Ben.

"Okay, you win! What do you want for the tape and your silence?" she asked.

"You know. I told you. Jed and I want to fuck you and have you suck us off," Ben said.

"He was not part of the deal," Melissa said.

"He is now," Ben stated.

"Okay, if I do this you guys will give me the tape. Never talk to anyone about this, and let me leave in my car right after?" she asked.

"Sure, if you want to," Ben said.

"Oh, I'll want to," Melissa said.

"Well, shall we get started or do you want to watch the rest of the tape first?" Ben smiled.

"No, let's get this over with," Melissa said.

"How about a joint first?" Jed said producing one. "For old time sake."

Melissa looked at him with hatred, "I can't smoke. I'll have to take a drug test if I'm elected," she said.

"Oh, that won't be for months," Ben said. "It'll be out of your system in two months."

Jed lit up the joint, took a long hit and passed it to Ben. He did the same and passed it to Melissa. She paused for a good while but eventually took it and took a small hit. The pot was strong and she felt it immediately. She had not smoked since college and was not used to it. They passed the point around and Melissa took a few more hits, thinking at least this way she could dull the pain of what these guys were putting her through. The pot was nicely dulling her senses. When the joint was done, Ben ejected the tape from the VCR and set it on the table. He then waved Melissa over. She got up and walked to him.

"Get on your knees and start sucking me, cunt," Ben instructed. "Show me how good a cocksucker you really are."

Melissa had no choice and obeyed without a word. She undid his pants and pulled his pants and boxers down as he raised his ass off the chair. Once his pants were off, she looked at his dick. It was about four inches long and fairly thick. It was not hard yet and she took it in her hand. She would have liked to have torn it from his body to pay him back for all this misery and torture but she knew better. She fondled it lightly until he instructed her to suck him. She leaned over and took the soft four inches into her mouth.

Melissa had fought hard against her love for sucking dick since college. She had sucked off more guys during those years than she could recollect. Most of the time she was drunk or high but it never mattered. Her mouth had a talent; all the guys said so. After graduating and going to grad school, she had met a boy that she liked a lot and they went steady for a while. He had a great nine inch cock and she loved sucking it.

Sure fucking it was fun too but nothing compared for her to having that beautiful appendage in her mouth. She sucked that poor boy every chance she got. She would suck him in the car almost causing him to have an accident twice. She sucked him in a park once and in the back of a bus with a few passengers up front late one night. She even sucked him off on an airplane one time when they had vacationed together.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers