Please Not Like This

Story Info
Chad crosses Charity's boundries.
4.1k words
4.4
157.8k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity and Chad had been friends for a very long time. Never anything intimate not even the slightest tint of sexual interest on either of their parts. They had met while attending college and always seemed to look upon each other for support and friendship and nothing more.

Although that was the way it seemed to them both something darker had been lurking in Chad’s mind for a while now. He would wake up in the middle of the night sweating and erect and his dreams of her fresh on his mind. He wasn’t sure when it had happened but, at some point and time the change had come. Maybe it was the way she was a little cocktease and never knew it. Or perhaps the way that she just exuded sexual desires with the toss of her hair or her little girl laugh. Either way he knew he wouldn’t be capable of turning away from his desires much longer. He had to find a way to get to her and make her feel the same for him.

A few weeks after this all occurred to him, they had a dinner date set up. Just supposed to go out and have dinner chat a little and see a movie. It was always the same, he would look at her now across the table and see the twinkle in her eye, regardless of whether she knew it was there or not. The way she would lean next to him during scary parts of a movie, or rest her head on his shoulder and just feel comforted knowing that he was there for her.

This night was supposed to be no different. They were going to dinner and to catch a movie, some offbeat romance story, it had been her turn to pick. When he picked her up that night, Chad had felt the stirring in his loins. Now he was desperate to make his advances but couldn’t find the right way to word anything and feel her out. He often found himself starting a sentence to ask her if there was perhaps more than friendship but he wouldn’t be able to get past the first few words before his nerves would shake him out of his train of thought.

As Charity stood up to go powder her nose Chad noticed the soft swell of her bottom beneath her skirt. The way the muscles in her legs slowly flexed with each step. His eyes drank in her beauty and as she walked away he couldn’t turn his attention from her form. She was a few inches taller than him in normal shoes but in her heels she had at least four or five on him. They had always joked about this, because they had to wonder what other people thought when they were out together.

Charity returned to the table, her hazel eyes sparkling under the light from the chandeliers. It amazed him she couldn’t sense his deeper feelings or perhaps she did and just didn’t feel the same or had the same fears. He did have one trump card though. He knew of her darker fantasies, he had found them in a little online journal she wrote in and had dismissed it completely until now. Maybe he could use that to his advantage, he thought.

“So, Chad, are you ready to go see a movie now or are we just going to sit here all evening.”

“Oh I was thinking of just sitting here all evening and watching the wait staff clean up, smart ass.”

Chad paid the bill and they headed out to the car, as they walked he slipped an arm around her to feel her out, but this wasn’t unusual for them she had always liked the way he was protective of her and not afraid to touch her body. It was more just a friendly arm to her but it was still nice to be shown that affection.

At the movie theater they sat there sharing the popcorn and candy and watched intently as the scenes played out on the screen. Chad couldn’t focus on the movie though, he kept catching whiffs of her perfume and shampoo and the way the swell of her bosom pressed against his arm. It was truly the longest movie he could ever remember watching or perhaps seemed that way because his thoughts lingered on what Charity would feel like pressed against him without a shed of fabric on her body.

A few hours later they were on their way to her apartment. “Chad, would you like to come in for a little while and just watch some tv?”

“Well I have nothing planned for tomorrow so I suppose I could,” he teased, acting like it was the worst thing in the world to be asked.

“I just have been feeling a little lonely lately and would like some company. Besides you know if you went straight home I would have ended up calling you to talk anyway until the wee hours of the morning.”

“Yes, that has happened a lot lately and since your off for the summer you seem to never go to bed like you should.”

“I know,” Charity replied, “I just get so into that online talking and everything that I lose track of time.”

Pulling into her complex Chad figured he would make his move sometime tonight and see just where this could go. He had no intentions of anything more than a few lingering kisses and gropes but if she was willing he would go to the ends of his means to please her.

Charity sat there wondering what had changed about her friend in the last few weeks. He always seemed on the verge of asking or telling her something but never could get over that initial opening sentence. She had strangely been feeling more taken with him as of late, she tended to like his darker side, the side she knew he rarely allowed others to see. She didn’t know if he was just ashamed of something he had done or if his thoughts were just running so rampant that he couldn’t find a way to talk to her about them. But she did know that had they not been so close of friends she would have been bedded by him long ago. But that was her own little thoughts and she would never allow anything to happen to break up their friendship or trespass on other areas they had no business going to.

Once inside the apartment Charity walked through the kitchen and got them some wine to drink and returned to find Chad on the couch. He was sitting there channel surfing as she sat down next to him.. Unaware that her skirt had slid just a little too high on her thighs she reclined and sipped her wine oblivious to his leering gaze.

Chad’s eyes immediately darted to the little skirt as it rode up Charity’s thighs. Just an inch or two more and he may have been given a glimpse of her panties. This is what drove him insane, she was a cocktease and didn’t even know it sometimes. Her skirt riding up was the final straw.

“Charity, I think I’m to tired to stay tonight,” Chad said hoping that this would give him a chance to reign in his lust filled thoughts and intentions.

“No, I want you to stay just a little longer. I’ll even sit through wrestling with you if you can find it somewhere,” she consented.

“No it would be better if I leave. It’s not that far of a drive but with the wine and everything I don’t want to take any chances.”

She gave an audible little sigh and turned to face him and try and beg just a little time with him, she didn’t know why she just didn’t want him to leave. “I wish you would stay just a little longer.”

“I’m sorry I can’t,” was all Chad had to reply as he stood up and started to walk to the door. Images of her body and the hem where her short skirt had been streamed through his mind but he had to make it out that door before he did something they both regretted later.

Charity stood up and followed him to the door. “Alright, I understand your tired, try and give me a call tomorrow or Monday please.”

Chad turned to face her and that’s when it happened. His mind shut down and his body took over. He wrapped his arm around her slowly to hug her and suddenly as she went to give him a peck on the cheek he turned his head just enough. His lips locked over hers and he started to kiss her.

Her hands pressed against his chest, “Chad no,” she whimpered, “we can’t. I don’t... we’re not....”

His hands moved further down her back and grabbed her ass squeezing it as he pulled her to him with newfound strength. “Yes, we can.” He moved in to kiss her again and she pushed her forearms harder against his chest struggling to get out of his embrace.

“No please, I don’t want to.”

She tried to slap him enough to shake him out of his current advances but he caught her wrist. “Don’t ever try and slap me you little bitch.”

One hand grabbed her wrist and brought it down to her other hand and firmly grasped that one as well. His mouth came near hers again and she tossed her head and struggled to avoid his advances. Suddenly she felt the couch against the backs of her knees and realized he had been moving her in steps towards it.

“No, no, no, please no Chad, you don’t want this, neither do I, please don’t force this upon me.”

“I told you to shut up, this is going to happen whether you like it or not you little cocktease.” His hands left her wrists long enough to rip open the blouse she wore and to pop open the front clasped bra she had on. Her large breasts naked to the cold room air and exposed for his touch felt warm as he thumbed both nipples as he pushed her onto her back on the couch.

“Oh god, what are you doing Chad. We can’t...I won’t let you... this is so wrong,” Charity cried.

As if he couldn’t even hear her now Chad’s fingers left her nipples erect and slid up the bottom of her skirt. In and instant he felt her panties and snapped them away from her body. The ripping sound turned him on even more.

Charity briefly thought of the fantasy she had put online in her journal, she knew Chad had access to the journal had even given it to him but they had never spoken about this fantasy. She had thought he hadn’t even ever read anything in her journal but now she was starting to wonder.

“Please, Chad stop, you can stop now and we’ll just forget this,” Charity begged.

“No this is going to happen here, tonight, now.”

His fingers suddenly and roughly split her sex and inserted themselves inside her pussy. Struggle as she might she found her body betraying her and her sex was already damp and open for touch. “See you little slut you want this you are already wet and waiting.”

“No...no...no I swear this isn’t what I want, please stop, oh god please don’t touch me there like that.” Charity tried to twist and turn her body but couldn’t find the strength as he sat on her thighs and his fingers worked inside her. Her hair was in her face and she could only vaguely see him from beneath the strands in her eyes. But, she could make out the lust in his eyes and the determination he held and knew that she had to find a way out of this.

“I told you to shut up,” Chad said lightly slapping her face. It was hard enough to catch her attention but not enough to leave a mark. He then stood up and started undoing his belt. As soon as it was off he bound her wrists together with the leather belt and then took off his pants and boxers. “I’m going to teach you not to tease you little slut.”

Charity kicked at him and even though her legs lashed out she only hit the outside of his legs as he reached for hers. His cock was throbbing and she could see that there was no way out now. He was going to fuck her whether she cared or not. But the truth be told in her own mind right now she was as excited as he was. Charity wouldn’t let him know that though her resolve wouldn’t let that happen. As much as she thought she may have given in to Chad in a different situation she struggled to try and remain composed and change his mind now.

“Please, Chad,” she whimpered in a far away little girl voice, “it doesn’t have to be this way, oh god, please, please stop. You don’t want to do this to me. You can’t, stop now, please.”

In his mind Chad only heard her sultry whimpers, her voice in this tone excited him to no end. He also thought about the words she had used at the end of her spiel trying to save herself, “You can’t stop now, please.” Yes, in his mind it translated that way. Now his aggression went up a notch. He knew that she liked this, if not her body wouldn’t have responded as it was. Her pussy wouldn’t have been slippery and wet and waiting for his fingers and soon enough his large throbbing manhood.

“I knew you wanted it this way wench, that’s right my little Charity you are nothing but a slut waiting for a hot cock to slip between your thighs and pound inside you. We both know the truth now.”

Chad stepped in closing that final gap and slid his cock between her thighs. The mushroom tip to his shaft slowly disappeared between her swollen pussy lips. In a second he felt the searing heat inside her envelop his cock. “Oh god yes, your cunt is so tight you little whore,” he growled.

His hands wrapped in Charity’s hair and at once he was slamming her thighs with his own burying his cock to the hilt with every stroke. Her quivering mound of passion simply betrayed her and accepted his cock willingly. Her tears streamed down her face as she pounded her bound wrists against his chest to no avail. He was to strong and to far gone to the lust that he was feeling that her blows were like annoying little raindrops beating against him.

Finally it occurred to him that she was pounding her fists into his chest and he would put a stop to that. As he grabbed her wrists he yelled in her face, locking his eyes on hers,”You little bitch, knock it off. Let yourself go and enjoy the fucking I am giving you. Besides that Cherry, I’m not going to stop until I have taken your body completely.”

As she heard him yell the pet name he had for her she shuddered, this was so unlike Chad, of course she had seen his prowess on sporting fields from time to time, but off the field he was always so calm and reserved and seemed more sensitive. She would have never expected that he would be a sadistic partner in this way. It was a battle for her to fight his physical dominance and yet, once he had used the pet name it had warmed her almost enough to relent. Almost.

Charity continued to try and twist away from Chad, she succeeded in sliding back enough to force his cock from within her pink folds but the immediate look on his face, gave her goose bumps. He glared at her through far away eyes of animal rage and lust. “Oh, god,” she thought, “he’s going to take me now or kill me.”

Chad grabbed Charity’s around the waist and lifted her over his shoulder. She flailed and kicked trying to escape but the only thing that got her was three hard swats across her ass. “You little slut stop struggling,” Chad commanded. He walked into the kitchen and lay her back on the table, grabbing her legs he pulled her to the edge and held her legs open by her ankles. At once Charity knew that she couldn’t escape now.

“Please Chad,” she begged, “don’t do this to me.”

Chad was oblivious to her at this point, the only thing he could focus on was burying his swollen cock in her depths over and over. He spread her pink pussy open and then pressed the head of his member against her opening. In the next instant he was pounding her relentlessly. His cock glistened every time he pulled out with her juices, she could deny it all she wanted but this little whore was hot for his cock.

“Oh god Chad,” she screamed.

Charity felt the large member of her attacker pounding her sensitive inner flesh with such intensity that she was struggling to remember ths was not what she wanted. No, no this is wrong she thought again. Yet, his cock was touching her in places that had been void of attention for so long.

Chad knew he was about to come and he reached down and rubbed her clit hard as he shot the first of his loads in her tight cunt. “Oh fuck yes, take it all you hot little slut.” He couldn’t wait to finish cumming and his prick was still pumping it’s juices inside her as he pulled the tip out. Grabbing her bound wrists Chad pulled her up off the table and led her back to the living room and lay her over the couch back, ass up.

“No, no, no.” she screamed. “You, can’t possibly want more, just leave me be please you bastard.”

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Chad’s hand came down across her ass three hard times. Suddenly his hand was wrapped in her hair and he was tugging her head back. “Look at me you little slut!”

He was irate and she knew she had better simply follow this command.

“What?” she said as she turned her hazel eyes on him. Tears streamed down her face and she couldn’t focus on his face but she could however see his outline and feel the rage in his hands as they slapped her ass a few more times.

“What? What? You have the audacity to ask me what after you call me a bastard,” Chad ranted, “How fucking dare you stand there and look at me over your shoulder like you are innocent, you brought this on yourself Charity.”

As he said this he slapped the side of her face lightly and slammed his prick back in her wide open, cum dribbling cunt. Chad’s cock pulsed as he thrust it in and out of her tight little pussy and slapped her ass hard. His other hand wrapped in her hair and tugged it every few seconds to remind her who was boss here.

Charity’s body was trembling beneath the assault on her tight center. She had never felt so thoroughly fucked and fulfilled before but she wouldn’t give him the pleasure of knowing that. She wouldn’t allow herself to admit it. She had endured all that he had to offer so far and now she would cut off contact as soon as it was over.

Even as she thought it could get no worse she felt Chad’s big fingers probe her little asshole. “No, oh not there, please just use my pussy, don’t do it there, please no,” she begged.

Chad ignored her pleas and scooped up some of the cum trickling up from her filled up pussy and rubbed the mixture of their juices around the little puckered hole. In the next instant his finger was sliding past the tight ring and pressing inside. His cock was still pounding away at her pussy and his other hand still slapped her ass every few seconds. Chad pressed his finger as deep as it would go and as her tight little sphincter relaxed he added a second finger into the little anal opening.

Her whimpers spurred him on and he suddenly withdrew his cock from her pussy and pressed the head against her asshole. “Get ready tramp, I know how much Cherry likes to shake her ass and now I am going to give you a reason.”

With that he lunged forward and started to slam the length of his meaty prick inside her rectal opening. Faster and harder now he fucked her in her ass. Chad looked down and watched his prick as it slid in and out and it excited him well past what he had dreamed of in the past.

“Oh god, Chad...” , she whimpered, “please, um...oh I..we..stop.”

Chad’s hand slipped underneath her hips and one went to her clit and the other to her nipples. He started to rub her clit in circles and slide a finger or two into her damp cunt. Withdrawing his fingers he slipped them into her mouth. “Clean them off slut,” he barked.

Charity wanted to refuse him but she couldn’t. In that moment she was his, she would always be his. She knew he had read her diary and come to give her what she had desired without harming her beyond bruises and light slaps. He had obviously wanted her for a while and planned this and now she was realizing that this whole scene was exactly as she had written about in that online journal.

Now to Chad’s surprise, Charity slammed her hips back against him. She reached between her legs with her bound wrists and started to stroke his balls as he slammed her ass. “Cum on big boy fill me with your hot cum.”

Chad didn’t care what the change had been, he figured she had discovered that this was exactly the fantasy she had always wanted. In that instant she sucked his fingers deep into her mouth cleaning them of their cum and then slid her mouth to the base of his fingers. “MMM,” she purred.

Chad knew she had indeed caught on to the game and now was going to participate and enjoy to the fullest but he still had a surprise. “I’m going to cum in and on your little ass you bitch and then I’m going to take you in the bathroom and tease you some more.”

“No. Oh please don’t,” she feigned fear.

12