Please, Please Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was more than the boss could take as he pulled out of Barb's cunt and once again she swung around and gobbled down his pulsing tube. I could see her swallow as his cock twitched in her mouth. Finally, she allowed his spent casing to fall from her lips.

"Foster, it is almost time for the proceedings to start. Go down and get your material," he ordered. "I will be a bit late. I am going to take a shower with this little slut."

With that he grabbed Barb's wrist and pulled her to her feet. She looked at me as she went past and slightly shrugged her shoulders. I quickly got dressed and went into the bathroom to comb my hair. The shower was running and I could hear Barb moaning again as I tried to see through those damn opaque shower doors. What an erotic sight! She appeared to be bent over and he was fucking her from behind. I took that vision down to the convention.

The entire day, I never saw the boss again. My mind was whirling as I wondered what he and Barb were doing. I thought of the old joke when I realized that if I snuck back to my room to see my wife, I would be caught skipping part of the convention by the boss. I decided to just tough it out till five.

I got back to the room in record time and found packages all over. Barb was sleeping again and again there was sperm on her chin and cheek. I gently shook her awake. It took a few seconds but she finally focused. Then she became very nervous as she wiped her chin off.

"Are you going to divorce me, Clint?" she asked. "I am so sorry about this! I almost cost your job and I have been a whore for your boss. You must hate me! It's just that I got caught up in the role I was playing and you two were so sexy. Please give me another chance, Clint. I am so sorry!"

I pulled my dick out. I had been tempted to jerk-off in the bathroom all day, but I decided to save it for Barb. I held it in front of her face. Without another word she took it into her mouth. She actually made love to my cock and she took her time doing it. She was careful to back off every time I came close. Finally she gave me release and gently swallowed all my seed.

"Does this mean I will continue to treated like a whore, or that you forgive me, Clint?" she asked.

"Both! You will continue to be my little slut, and I will love you forever," I assured her. "After this trip, you will not be selling that ass unless I decide you can, understand?"

"Clint! I cannot believe what a wonderful husband you are! I am so lucky and so proud to be the mother of your children, your wife, your lover, and your very own nasty little slut!" she declared.

"Ralph, I mean Mr. Lister, took me shopping after he fucked my brains out this morning. We toured all over the city and he bought me some wonderful clothes and souvenirs. He is really a very nice man and very considerate, except he can't stop fucking me!" Barb admitted with a wry smile. "I think I should give him his money back and tell him that I promised you sole rights to this little ass tonight."

Just then Lister came into the room. I finally figured out that he had picked up Barb's room key to get in. Barb was in my arms, naked. We both turned to look at him.

"It looks like you two are having a good time," he smiled. "Be ready for dinner in an hour. I am taking you two out to a very nice restaurant."

With that he was gone. Barb and I climbed into the shower and quickly got dressed. She looked fantastic in a clingy dress from some boutique near the hotel. We were just finishing when Mr. Lister came back in the room. He handed Barb the key.

"I am returning this. I am sorry but I will not be able to return this evening after dinner. I have other obligations. I assure you that they will not give me the pleasure that past night and this morning did."

"Here, I can't take your money," Barb started.

"Of course you can! You certainly earned it, my dear. I am sure you will put it to good use," he insisted. "Now, let's go!"

When we arrived at the restaurant, I saw the other men from our company, and seated next to them were women. While all attractive, none looked like a hooker. They smiled and laughed as we approached.

The oldest lady, the one with Jim, and about 48 or so, called out to Mr. Lister, "Ralph, how much did she require? I bet she set a new record, didn't she?"

He smiled as he helped Barb into her seat. Then he sat down and announced, "Two thousand dollars! Easily a new record."

The table broke into applause as Barb and I looked around in embarrassment and confusion.

"Clint, and I believe it is Barb?" began Mr. Lister. "I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to your colleagues' wives. The is Nancy, Donna, Mary, Ingrid, Denise, and Shelley."

Everyone was laughing at our confusion. Finally, Jim's wife calmed down enough to explain.

"This convention is a yearly trip for Ralph's employees and their wives. He pays for everything. We will actually be here another three days. When there is a new employee, Ralph, with everyone's help, will scare the new guy into not taking his wife under threat of being fired. Then Ralph sends a free ticket to the wife. Then the wife surprises the husband, and scares the shit out of him," she laughed.

"Then the wife and husband will cook up a story about her being a whore and Ralph will spend a night sampling her charms and then take her shopping the next day," she continued. "Mary had set the new record two years ago at $1200. Even with inflation, you have done very well, my dear!"

Barb was red as a beet! Everyone at the table knew what she had done! I didn't know if I should laugh or coldcock Lister.

"Do you mean you all fell for this same trick," asked Barb.

"All of us except me. I was almost 40 and a bit jaded about sex and I had been to San Francisco a few times," answered Nancy, Jim's wife. "When I found out about the great sex the others had, and the shopping, I asked Ralph to let me try again the following year. He was kind enough to allow me that opportunity!"

"Over the next few nights, Ralph will visit those of us that are willing, which I believe is every single one of us, isn't it ladies?" she asked.

There was complete agreement in the group as all the ladies laughed and nodded.

"Don't forget the shopping!" shouted the lady named Donna.

12