Please Shave for Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing from all this arousal. I knew if they touched me, I would simply cum. Mother sensed this as well. She moved down the bed and got on her back, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me deeply as my cock fucked her mouth frantically. Within 10 strokes, I was shooting my cum into her waiting mouth. I bucked a few more times but I was exhausted. Mother turned around and now lay beside me. I could see her swallowing my cum.

"Oh my God! You are so right sis! Kevin is amazing!"

"Yes he is but still has much to learn. Why don't you show him?"

And Aunt Kristin moved between Mother's thighs and began to delicately perform oral. I sat beside them and watched as Aunt Kristin moved with obvious skill as she brought Mother close only to bring her down and then start it all over again. Mother's body was glistening with sweat as her sister tormented her incredible body. I must have watched for 30 minutes and could feel my erection growing firm once again. Mother noticed too. "That's enough Kristin. I NEED a cock! I need my Son's Cock!"

I looked at Mother with lust. We had not done this yet but I thought about it every night. Wondering what it would feel like to fuck my Mother's sexy pussy. Aunt Kristin merely grinned at me as she rolled over my Mother's thigh to watch. Her face stayed inches from Mother's sex. I climbed between Mother's thighs and she bent her knees once I was in place. I grabbed my erect cock and pressed it against her slippery hole. I thrust forward and my eight-inches opened her tight pussy. Mother groaned as my cock began to fill her. I looked down and could see Aunt Kristin's fingers stroking Mother's clit as I fucked her pussy.

I took deep thrusts and pulled out quickly only to slam my body back into Mother. I felt her wrap her thighs around my lower back as I fucked her and could swear it drove me deeper. My body fucked in and out of Mother's pussy as Aunt Kristin fingered her sister. Mother was practically crying out for mercy from all the sensations before her body spasm and she came. She coated my cock as I fucked her and then I too came inside her. My cum shot deeply into her warm, wet pussy. Her thighs pulled me deep inside of her and would not release me. As I hovered over my Mother, my cock buried deeply inside her pussy, Aunt Kristin kissed me hard on the lips. It was the first time and I felt her tongue slip past my lips and I let her kiss me hard and deep. I was in pure bliss at the moment.

It was now well past midnight and we all fell asleep where we lay. I awoke a couple hours later to the picture of Mother going down on Aunt Kristin. It was a fun weekend of fucking and sucking with only the occasional break to eat or drink. I was bummed when Aunt Kristin left Sunday afternoon for the airport but looked forward to her next visit. I never did fuck her - she said she really wasn't into guys but really did enjoy having her nephew get her off more than half a dozen times. As for fucking Mother's amazing pussy ... Incredible!

12