Please Sir Ch. 04

Story Info
You get punished and your submission to me is complete.
2.1k words
4.49
21.6k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were told to not cum before me, weren't you?"

You only nod your head in response; you know that you are going to be punished.

I tell you to stand at the foot of the bed and bend forward, placing your arms, head and chest on the bed and your ass in the air. To help you keep this position, I slide a pillow under your stomach. Spreading your arms out to your sides, I use the cuffs that had been strapped to your ankles earlier around your wrists, to hold you in place. Stepping behind you, I take a moment to admire the view. Your legs, stretching up to your shapely ass, thrust high in the air. Your juices are running down your legs, still leaking from your red and swollen pussy lips.

I smile at the beautiful sight.

As I stand, watching your shapely ass wiggle in the air, I know the waiting is getting to you. Not knowing when the first blow will fall builds the anticipation and discomfort. So I wait and watch as you squirm for a minute before I reach out and caress your ass, rubbing your right cheek very lightly. The touch, unexpectedly gentle, makes you squirm even more.

"I think twenty swats should be enough this time. Don't you?" I ask, as I slide my hand slowly down to the cleft of your ass cheek, making my way toward your open and dripping pussy.

You wiggle your ass at the thought of the spanking to come and the feel of the soft caressing of your cheek. You are so caught up in your anticipation that you don't hear me ask you a question. You don't even notice when my hand stops moving over your ass.

Suddenly, I pinch the soft flesh on the underside of your right ass cheek, very hard. The pain that shoots through you breaks you out of your thoughts. You scream loudly, more from surprise than from pain.

"I asked you a question, I expect an answer." I say in a flat but firm tone.

You shake a little as you whisper, "I'm sorry Sir. I did not hear you."

Releasing your ass from between my fingers, I walk around to the side of the bed and kneel down so I can look you in the eyes. "You will learn to listen when I speak to you, for that you will get another twenty swats."

Your eyes widen as you hear the punishment double. You think better of saying anything in fear it will only make things worse, but I can see the pleading look on your face. It has no effect on me though, you will receive all of your spanking and just to make sure you understand, I decide to have a little fun.

"Tell me why you are being punished."

Looking into my eyes you say softly, "I came before you, Sir."

"And?"

"And I was told not to," you say unable to look me in the eye.

I reach over and lift your chin, forcing you to look at me as I ask, "How many times will you be spanked for that?"

"Twenty times Sir."

"And why are you getting the other twenty swats?"

You desperately want to look away, but know that will only anger me. Forcing yourself to maintain eye contact you answer, "Because I was not listening to you, Sir."

"That's right; do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want to be spanked?"

Softly, barely above a whisper, you say, "Yes Sir."

"Ask me to spank you. Tell me why you deserve to be punished and ask for your spanking."

Still looking into my eyes you say, "Please spank me, I did not follow your instructions and was not listening to you. I need to be punished."

"That's not good enough," I say as I stand up. "You'll have to do better than that if you want me to spank that pretty little ass of yours. Tell me what you did to deserve your punishment."

You blush as the humiliation of what you are about to say sinks in. As your face turns red, your pussy begins to twitch again. With your voice shaking you begin quietly. "I'm sorry Sir. You told me to not cum before you and I couldn't stop myself. Please spank me for not following your instructions."

Your voice gets stronger as you continue, "I deserve twenty swats on my ass for disobeying you Sir. I also did not listen to you when you asked me a question; I was too busy thinking about you spanking me."

As you are asking me to punish you, your pussy is getting wet again.

I walk around to stand behind you again. When I run a finger along your cunt lips, you gasp and buck your hips slightly.

"Please punish me for not listening to you; I deserve another twenty swats for that." You continue as I lightly stroke your pussy. "Teach me to listen to you better Sir, I need to be punished for being selfish."

Your juices are now leaking down your thighs again making my fingers wet. You are moving your hips against the bed, rubbing your mound on edge of the mattress. When I take my hand away you keep grinding. You wait for the spanking to start, but it doesn't.

"Spank me Sir, I need to be punished." You plead with me.

I still don't touch you. Your pussy is aching for more attention and your anticipation is growing. You want to be spanked.

"I've been bad and need a spanking, please spank me."

This is what I want, for you to beg me to punish you. Then you remember and say those two little words that I've been waiting to hear.

"Please, Sir."

I smile as I swing my hand down hard on your left ass cheek. The sudden impact shakes your whole body and you cry out. The tingle of pain and excitement ripples through your backside as the next blow lands on your right cheek.

You start keeping a count in your head.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6...

Alternating back and forth from left cheek to right cheek; I keep a steady rhythm, each blow falling with the same hard smack. Your ass is quickly turning red as the blood starts to flow. You start to moan with each swat, the stinging making you squirm in excitement.

After the first ten smacks I move my hand lower, hitting the backs of your thighs just below your ass.

11... 12... 13... 14...

The pain is starting to take over. Your thighs are more sensitive than your ass and the tingle is beginning to turn into a throb. Your pussy is dripping with juices again as each smack pushes you into the bed, rubbing your clit on the edge.

18... 19... 20...

I stop.

"That was twenty swats for not following instructions and cumming before me." I tell you as I watch your ass and thighs turn red in front of me. "The next twenty are for not paying attention when I speak to you. They will be harder and faster."

The pause has given you time to calm down and feel the pain spreading through your ass. You know that the next set is going to really hurt. The thought of your ass being sore tomorrow is turning you on even more.

Without warning I start again, this time swinging my hand upward. The blows land with a loud SMACK on the underside of the bottom of your cheeks, where they meet your thighs. The pain instantly shoots through you and you scream with each swat as tears start to form in your eyes.

1... 2... 3... 4...

You can't keep track. Your ass is burning, your eyes are watering and your pussy is gushing. You're having trouble breathing as you scream out in pain. The fast and heavy blows on the most sensitive part of your ass have you squirming and shaking your rear to try to avoid the hits.

After delivering the thirtieth swat I take a step back to admire my handiwork and give you time to catch your breath. Your ass now fades from a light pink at the top to a dark crimson at the bottom. The redness spreads all the way down your thighs and I know you will not be sitting comfortably for a couple days.

"You're doing very well, only ten more to go."

I watch your body shake and your hips wiggle as the throbbing in your ass builds. I wait for your breathing to calm down before I decide to finish.

"I want you to count the last ten out loud for me."

Finding your breath you reply, "Yes Sir."

I use one hand to hold your waist and keep you from moving away from the blows to come. My other hand begins with purposeful swats, focusing on the top curves and the meaty part of your ass. The first lands on the top of your right cheek, stinging and tingling instantly.

"One"

The next follows close behind in the exact same spot as the first.

"Ow, Two"

I quickly move to the same spot on your left cheek.

"Threeeee"

Back to the right cheek...

"FOUR"

I land two back to back swats on your left cheek.

"UGH Five"

"AAHH SIX"

Quickly alternating right and left, I finish out your punishment with very hard smacks.

"SEVEN"

"Mmphh EIGHT"

"NIIIIIIIIIINE"

"TENNNN"

Gently I rub my hands over your now bright red ass, soothing the sting away. I look at your face, buried in the bed sheet and almost as red as your ass. Sweat is dripping from your forehead and your whole body is shaking. You can feel the pain fading away as the lower half of your body is throbs.

Lightly I rub your ass in widening circles, occasionally dipping down to stroke your pussy. You are soaking wet, there are juices flowing down your legs and making a puddle on the floor. My fingers come away coated in your juices yet again. I can't help myself from getting a taste. Bringing my finger to my mouth I lick your fluids off, savoring the flavor of you.

Looking down at you, arms bound, bent over the edge of the bed with your crimson ass high in the air and pussy juice running down your legs, I just can't wait any longer. Before you've had time to fully catch your breath from your punishment, I position myself behind you. Your cunt is red and swollen and dripping with natural lubrication.

With my left hand on your back I hold your body down, pressed into the pillow below you. Without warning or speaking at all, I plunge my cock deep into your open pussy, taking you from behind. You gasp with the new sensation, the pleasure mixing with the throbbing pain. I start to fuck you, hard and fast. Each thrust slamming my hips into your newly reddened and tender ass.

You start to moan again as I slide myself in and out of you, pulling almost all the way out before shoving back in to the base again. Over and over, I slam my dick into you, fucking you. The pain and pleasure mixing between your ass and pussy have you quickly nearing orgasm. Your juices flowing around my cock as I thrust in and out feel fantastic and I know I won't last long.

We are both breathing heavily and sweating as I force myself into you over and over. Our grunts and groans get louder as we get nearer to orgasm. I'm fucking you harder and faster now, slamming into your ass with force. As I get close to cumming, I reach under you and tease your clit, making you moan loudly.

Just as I'm about to cum, I pinch your clit hard between my fingers. The sharp pain and sudden sensation sends you over the edge. You buck your hips under me and cum all over my cock in your pussy. That's all I need and with a few final thrusts, I let go, filling you with my cum, shooting load after load into you.

Spent, I collapse on top of you. I lay on top of you for a few moments, both of us catching our breath, before I get up. I undo the cuffs around your wrists and gently rub them to help the circulation begin to flow again. As you stand up, you reach behind and rub your sore ass.

I take you in my arms and hold you, gently rubbing your back and stroking your hair. You lean against my chest and lay your head on my shoulder. We stand there for a while, holding each other, before you stand up and look me in the eye.

"Thank you Sir."