Please Sir, May I Have Another?

Story Info
An almost cruel S&M session.
1.2k words
3.63
23.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approaches, I can already feel myself cringing at how he might choose to treat me. At times, it is sweet, with only a little domination. At others, he is mean, cruel and violent, leaving me with multiple wounds and bruises. I try to determine by the look in his eyes what the mood will be for this evening, but I am unable to read them. As with every time he plays with me, I'll just have to wait and see what he does this time.

I am already tethered to the wooden post he has added to his bedroom for just these sorts of romps. I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity, but is more likely closer to an hour. My wrists are bound together above my head, using metal cuffs lightly lined with material. My legs are pulled almost as far apart as they will go and around my ankles are cuffs that are attached to links he has drill into the hardwood flooring. I am completely nude except for the ribbons intertwined in my long, brunette braids and a choker around my throat which has several metal hoops dangling from it. My face is free of makeup, as he prefers me to have a clean appearance. I am freshly shaved, as this is also his preference.

My nipples are hard and already I can feel myself getting wet. All I want is to please him and simply knowing that he is there to take what he desires most has me ravenous for him. He comes closer still and this is when I can smell the alcohol on his breath. There is no way to read him when he's been drinking, unless he is drunk, but he hides that so well, I am unable to tell if he is or not. If he is drunk, this is going to hurt.

He leans in close to my ear and whispers "you know that all you are to me is a dirty, little whore." With those words, the torment begins. He grabs a hold of one pert nipple and twists it savagely while dipping down to bite the other. His teeth sink in and immediately I feel overwhelming amounts of pleasure and pain. His other hand moves down between my thighs and his fingers start massaging my clit. Slowly and gently he massages, the whole time bringing terrible pain to my nipples.

He slips a finger inside of my wet pussy while still massaging my clit with his thumb. His other hand releases its grip on my nipple and he removes his teeth from my other nipple, which has begun to bleed slightly. He continues to massage me while his other hand reaches into a pocket of his jeans. When it comes out, he is holding a razor blade in it. He starts to run the razor along my flesh, not cutting, just running it along my shoulders, neck, breasts and stomach.

He moves the razor along my thighs and up between them. I can feel the metal against my cunt and I try not to wince or make any sound of defiance. He pokes the corner of it into my soft flesh and the pinch feeling it makes is both painful and satisfying at the same time.

He moves the blade again, flat against my skin, all along my pussy, looking up from his work from time to time to see if I'm attempting to watch. I know better than to look, so my eyes are averted, but I can see him through my peripheral vision.

He moves the blade back up along my stomach and makes a small slice along my abdomen. I wince just a little and he notices. "What was that?" he asks. I simply reply with, "Please sir, may I have another". "Good girl", he says as the blade makes another swipe at my skin. This time I refrain from any sounds, although the pain is there as it was the first time.

He laps at the thin lines of blood left from the blade as his hand continues to work me. Inside I'm burning with desire, but outside my flesh is screaming. He runs his tongue up along my stomach and between my breasts. He runs the blade along my cheek, looking into my eyes as he does so. He knows better than to leave any visible marks that would show when I go to work, but sometimes I worry. The metal traces down along my jaw and then he's dragging it along my neck. I hold my breath as it continues its way down and and edge is pressed into my nipple.

I bite down on my lip hard and taste the blood. I know that I must be quiet to avoid serious punishment. He then takes his hand away from my soaked cunt and licks his fingers clean. He sets the razor down and walks across the room. He returns with a whip in his hands and starts to strike me with it repeatedly. My skin catches fire in each spot he strikes and I can feel the burning remain afterwards. He whips me dozens of times across my backside. Tears are running down my cheeks as I try to keep quiet. He throws the whip across the room and walks towards me, undoing his pants.

He grabs me around the waist and thrusts deep into me. I struggle against my restraints a little as he pushes deeper and harder into me, short, quiet grunts leaving his lips as he does. His hands around my back cause my welts to sting more as he starts to dig his nails in. His grunting gets louder as his grip and thrusts become more determined. He fucks harder still and then I can feel him release inside of me. He loosens his grip around my waist and pulls out of me. He then slaps my ass with his hand and asks if I would like to cum.

I nod at him as he kneels before my body, his mouth lunging forward to my bare, wet mound. He pulls at my clit with his teeth, biting more than nibbling and I moan as he does so. He doesn't seem to notice as he continues to bite me, stopping to suck from time to time. He inserts two fingers, slamming them into me again and again as he continues the rotation of biting and sucking. My orgasm builds inside me as his hands and mouth work me over. All of the pain I've experienced has faded as I strive for my ultimate goal.

He keeps plowing his fingers in, slipping a third then a fourth in. His hand is soaked from my wetness as he continues the onslaught. He then inserts his entire hand in my cunt and I scream out. He moves it in and out quickly as his speed on my clit increases. With one quick thrust of his full hand inside me, I cum. My body shakes as I dangle helplessly from the post.

He pulls his hand out and walks towards his bed. He lies down for a moment, pants undone, but still on. I look over to him to see if tonight he will let me down. After a few moments, I realize he is asleep and I will be forced to sleep hanging from the post.