Please Stop Fucking... Thu.

Story Info
Pam takes a stand.
4.8k words
4.48
153k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers

Thursday started with a twist for the Harrum brood. Today Bill was the first to wake from his slumber. He popped awake a little earlier than normal. Bill's first thoughts went to his sexy wife Bionca out on her first 'don't ask don't tell' date. He woke to find her next to him, semi-dressed, sprawled on her stomach across the top of the sheets. Bill rose slowly as to not wake his wife. Bill stood at the foot of the bed and viewed Bionca. Her form fitting blue dress from the night before was bunched around her middle. Bionca had worn a silver body suit underneath her dress instead of underwear. Bill could see the body suit was opened at the convenient snaps between her thighs. The front flap extended out underneath her pussy and sheets, the flap had collected some of last night’s sperm. Bill knew the snaps weren't undone so his wife could take a leak.

Bionca's legs were gaped open and Bill could clearly see her swollen red pussy. Bionca's pussy looked like some one had abused her tortured pussy with sand paper. The back flap of her body suit had ridden up her ass to leave her overly rounded ass cheeks bare. The welts along her stockinged thighs and ass left no doubts of her prior evenings activities.

Bill could tell Bionca had gotten the rough treatment last night with her new lover. Bill noticed some especially dark bruises seemed to pattern together. Bill sat on the foot of the bed and began a closer inspection of Bionca's battered globes. Bill could clearly see four dark circle imprints on each cheek, with welts extending from each. It looked almost as if he was looking down on the tops of eight ice picks patterned into Bionca. Bill astutely realized they were finger prints driven hard into his wife. 'Her lover must have fucked her standing up to leave marks like this', Bill thought to himself.

Visions of his always loving and faithful wife with her legs wrapped around the waist of some guy giving her a standing-fuck inflamed Bill's cock. Bill's movements became mechanical as he played possible images of his wife’s adultery in his mind. Her pussy looked worse for wear than Gertrude's did from the night before. Bill knew that Gertrude had forgiven him for getting her raped by the new houseguest after he ate her pussy. Bill felt the love of his wife in his heart as his head moved towards Bionca's beaten crotch. Bill wanted to soothe the love of his life, to make up for his part in the breakdown of their marital bliss.

The fact that Bill's dick was rock hard didn't register on him. He felt he was trying to make amends. Bill was in auto drive. Gertrude's aggressively forcing of his tongue into her cum soaked pussy had started something in Bill. Bionca was obviously in from a fresh fuck and instead of being outraged and jealous, Bill was turned on. His breathing became ragged. His tongue began to salivate the closer it got to the musky night before fucked pussy of his wife. His hands trembled as he reached out to touch the welts and bruises.

Bill hadn't fallen asleep till four in the morning, but it wasn't his lack of sleep that ruined his muscle control. As his tongue crept from his mouth inching closer to the sticky quim, Bill felt the sensation of himself falling off a mountain ledge. He was lost with no hope. The closer he got, the further he fell. When his tongue made contact with his wife's pussy he bottomed out in the sexual sensation of being made a cuckold.

Bill licked slowly from Bionca's clit to her asshole. Inching along, salivating, engulfed in the musk and taste. Bill was shivering and panting when his tongue dove into her asshole. The sticky substance from inside crept up his taste buds, driving his senses further along pushing his tongue deeper for more of last nights cum from his wife's asshole.

Bionca started to stir, not caring who was licking her rear entrance. She lifted her ass to let the tongue probe deeper. After her night of hard fucking it felt good to have someone easing her pain. When Bionca felt her body being turned over she spread her legs anxious for whatever may be coming. She was surprised to see it was her husband eating her sex. Bill never looked up, he was lost in passion. He jerked his dick while he ravenously ate all of the stickiness from last night out of Bionca.

It didn't take Bionca long to figure her husband knew he was eating a fresh fucked pussy. It made her pussy flow with the power of domination. Bionca reached for her husbands’ hair, pulling him ever tighter into her cum soaked pussy. "You have no idea what you've gotten me into you little bastard." Bionca spat at her tongue thrusting husband. Do you want to know what happened last night? Bill breathed the word yes in between gulps of pussy juice. "Spread my pussy wider and lick deeper if you want to hear what went on.

Bill speared his tongue as deep as it would go almost strangling himself in an effort t to show his desire to his sexy wife. "Dave took me to a private club he knows called the Den. Every guy there has to have at least an eight inch dick to get in.

"Dave took off my blouse and skirt before we went in. He then turned me around and wrote some letters on my lower back and ass. So when we danced all I had on was my silver body suit and heels. It was pretty dark inside the club with a lot of private booths but he kept me on the dance floor with my ass exposed. Men started taking advantage of my predicament and started actually fucking me on the dance floor. Dave wouldn't let me move. He just continued to dance with me while different men fondled me till they found the snaps, and started pushing their pricks in my pussy and ass. Some of them weren't exactly gentle. Dave just stood there looking me in the eyes the whole time.

He didn't even fuck me. He just let the club members ravish me. After he let me leave the club he brought me back home, oh yeah lick right there, He had me pull up to our house but we parked on the street. Dave put me in the back of my car and had me suck his big cock till he came in my mouth. The whole time he kept calling me names while he forced that log of his down my throat. Dave then spun me around so I could see up our driveway as he poked his black cock into my ass. It was like he was daring me to throw away all that I had for a life with his big cock shoving up my ass. I'm so glad he didn't ask me to.

While he was slamming into me, Dave pulled the back of my hair so that my cheek and tits were smashed against the window. I didn't think anyone would be out at four in the morning but up comes Mr. Wipple from up the block walking his poodle. I tried to move away but Dave held me in place taking his time pumping my ass. Mr. Wipple stopped next to the car and asked if I was alright through the window. I screamed yes! at the top of my lungs to make sure he heard me through the window and go away to end my humiliation. Dave decided to lower the window and shoved the top half of my body out the window never missing a stroke. Dave asked Mr. Wipple if he knew the cunt he was fucking. Mr. Wipple told him that he never knew me 'this well before'. Dave told him he could be the seventh or eighth man to fuck Bionca Harrum tonight! When he started squeezing my tits through my top I knew that old man was going to take advantage of his offer.

Dave pulled me inside my SUV opened the door and laid me face down along the back seat, with everything above my stomach hanging out the car doorway. Mr. Whipple got all giggly while he squeezed my tits like a real perve. He pulled out his old cock and fucked my mouth. He laughed that the ‘stuck up Bionca Harrum is getting stuck up her ass. I guess we know you're just a sexy slut after all’. Bill I really did feel like a sexy slut while your elderly neighbor boned my mouth, oh lick deeper Bill. The old fart came a couple of drops in my mouth but then he grabbed my ears and pissed in my mouth. I couldn't back away with Dave still pounding my ass-hole, so the old fuck could take his time draining his cock in my mouth. Mr. Whipple then just stayed there giggling like a school kid while he squeezed my tits till Dave finally came in my ass and brought me inside.

"Finish me baby", Bionca cooed to her pussy eating husband. Bill had pulled so hard on his penis that it ached while he continued pumping and licking his wife to orgasm. Bionca Harrum,famous for her squirting orgasms, didn't disappoint her number one fan as she soaked Bills face and body with a fountain of cum. Bill opened his mouth and swallowed as much as he could until the wetness reached down to his pumping hands and lubricated him to orgasm.

Bill sat on the bed and asked his panting wife if she would show him how she was dressed last night on the dance floor. Bionca slowly rose to comply with her husbands new views on kink. Bionca removed the remnants of her clothes and refastened the sticky body suit. She then stepped into her pumps. Bill asked his wife to dance like she had last night. Bionca said the only way for me to do that would be for somebody to get behind me and balance me with a dick in me". When Bionca turned her back to her husband he could clearly see written in big bold letters across his wife's ass, CANT SAY NO! Bills cock leapt to attention as he went looking for her snaps!

Victoria met up with her sister Pamela after school for their tennis lessons. Pamela took the time on the drive over to have a conversation with Victoria to try to get some sort of grip on her distorted reality. Pamela explained in vivid detail all she had been witnessing this week, except for the finger sucking at Coaster-land.

Victoria wept along with her sister as they speculated on the recent turn of events. Victoria surmised her parents were going through some sort of mid-life crisis and started to try and figure ways to get them psychological help.

Pam however had taken on another path of thought. Pam figured her mother must be in love with their house guest Dave. She started to rationalize that if she could get him to stop having sex with her mom her parents could go back to a normal family life. Pamela reasoned that if Dave were out of the picture, her mother would go back to being with her dad, and he wouldn't need whoever that disgusting woman that he had been talking to on the bed yesterday.

Pam and Vicki concocted a plan that Pam would seduce Dave, Tim would kill Vicki if she thought about something like that, so it had to be Pam. Marianne was so lost in her world with Mark she would be no help. The big problem with their plan was Pam was still a virgin, and except for Marianne's boyfriends Mark monster cock pumping in her mouth a few times, she had no experience.

Pam figured she may as well ask Mary if she could borrow Mark since he liked her tits anyway. Vicki explained that Mary would probably beat her senseless first.

Deidre was patiently waiting on her students. She relaxed sipping on a frosty iced tea when the Harrum girls came in an hour late. They were booked for two hours, so it wasn't like she cared since she was paid by the club for the time regardless, Deidre just hated all these pompous, prejudiced members and their over pampered life styles. Her Brazilian and African decent made her the target of most of these stuck up bastards’ cocks, but only on the sly when no one else was around. The men and women here thought she was supposed to be happy to be offered their godly sex.

Deidre decided to take her frustrations out on her extremely late and rude students for not showing up on time. Deidre made them do thirty minutes of wind sprints then left both girls standing mid court winded as she left and drove off for the day.

Vicki and Pam headed for the showers until Vicki looked over and saw one of the grounds men staring at their sweat soaked bodies. Vicki got a moment of inspiration on Pam's lack of experience problem. "Pam, I think that guy likes us."

"So?"

"Just follow my lead" Vicki said to her younger sister. Vicki smiled and waived at the groundskeeper. He smiled and waived back. Vicki shifted her breasts and hair while never taking her eyes off the man. Vicki sauntered over to him with Pam in tow. Vicki asked him to do her a favor somewhere private. Manuel wasted no time leading the trio to his tool shed.

Vicki explained to Manuel that her sister just turned eighteen and really wanted to know how to suck a cock. "Vicki!?"

"We don't have time to waste, I'll tell you what to do, Tim keeps his cock in my mouth for a half hour at a time. Now get down on your knees before this guy changes his mind!"

Pam dropped to her knees, steeled in her resolve to do what she must to bring her family back together. Manuel was holding tight to his cross and thanking every god he ever heard of for his calling to be this virgins’ fuck instructor. Manuel started to roughly pull on Pam's oversized sweaty tits. Pam complained and Vicki told her she had to get used to it because guys really liked to squeeze tits. Pam again braced herself as she allowed her tits to be mauled by this strange man.

Manuel pulled her top down, and then pulled out his hard cock. He lowered himself and slid his nine inches in between her breasts as he squeezed them together. Pam's large soft breasts molded onto Manuel's cock in ecstatic glove. Manuel felt her young firm tits squeeze onto his cock and he knew he had been blessed for something good he had done. He pushed hard on her young tender breasts letting his dick slide up against her chin. Pam looked over to her sister "What do I do?"

"Bend down and lick his dick."

Pam looked down and the man meat repeatedly pushing through her breasts at her face. "It's wet and slimy!"

"Just open your mouth and put it in." Vicki urged her sister

Pam closed her eyes and slowly opened her lips. Manuel took his queue and pushed his cockhead over her velvet lips. It was too much for Manuel. No sooner had his cock touched her lips, he rubbed her tits against his balls and shot five hard spurts, two into her mouth, Pam's retreating face caught a shot in her open eye, her breast and her thigh as she fell back on her plump derriere.

"You have to swallow!" Vicki scolded her spitting sister. "Now wipe the cum out your eye and get back over there and try again. There is no way your going to get Dave's interest running scared every time he wants to cum."

"You didn't tell me... I didn't know... I'm sorry Manuel; will you please let me try again?"

Just as the conniving girls arrived home their grand parents came by. Their grandfather said his hello's then abruptly left. Bill and his mother Nancy went to the den where she explained that her and her husband were separating for a while. Nancy told her son that her condo would be ready in two weeks so she decided to stay with them until it was ready. Bill took it well, he knew of his fathers indiscretions since he was twelve years old and figured his dad's mistakes must have caught up to his marriage like his own recently had.

"Mom you can sleep in my room tonight, Bionca is over her mother's and I can sleep downstairs." Bill said with a dick twitch thinking of the night he had planned with his live in mistress. Bill hastily rushed his mother off to get settled in. Bill gave a brief and well hidden description of his overstuffed home this week, but said she could bunk with Pam since the guest house was full. Once Nancy was upstairs Bill moved like a cheetah towards the guest house.

Bill opened the door and saw two ebony bodies thrashing on the bed. Gertrude was on her knees while Dave was semi standing behind her pumping like a piston into her. Bill realized with Bionca over her mothers that his mistress would be subject to this guy's prick. Resignation at his less than alpha male status in his own home saddened Bill, yet he couldn't help but stare. Bills thoughts came to him slowly, and with each thought he became more mesmerized by the scene before him.

'He does fuck awful fast'

'He does fuck awful hard'

'Wow, are his balls really that big'

'Can her pussy juice really be dripping down her thigh'

'Why is she telling him how great it is if he rapes her'

'This isn't rape, he gets to fuck, I get to lick'

'She's cheating too, God she loves his dick'

Bill's rock hard dick spoke for him, "Gertrude after your done getting raped I want to see you in the den."

Dave never missed a beat and Gertrude slightly turned her head and said, "Yes, yeah baby yes, fuck yes, I'm cuming, fuck yes, I'm coming to, yes to, den, come, cum, yes, cummmmming!"

Bill withdrew to his den ready to eat pussy!

Dave exited the shower after a few good hard fucks with Gertrude, spent and tired. Dave was having visions of sugar plums dancing in his head when he smelled her. With his boxers on towel drying his hair he froze. She smelled like love. When Dave looked over at the young blonde seated on the edge of the bed, in a body hugging blue dress. Pam's blonde hair was lying straight down over her shoulders pointing at her braless breasts.

When Pam explained that she had been seduced by Dave's sexual advances and come to give in to them Dave saw right through her. Dave wasn't sure why she wanted to be there but for some reason he decided to make this one special. "So you've come down here to get some of this cock you saw in our mom huh?" Dave pulled on his soft cock for emphasis.

Pam wanted to bolt right then, but knowing her family was at stake and Vicki outside the door she felt brave enough to hold her ground. "Yes". Dave strode to the fidgety girl and climbed on the bed behind her. From his knees he said nothing as he slowly slid his hands around to slowly massage her satin covered breasts. Pam readied for the brutal mauling she expected as she had learned from Manuel and Vicki, but instead he slowly rubbed her breasts in admiration. Pam was surprised and inhaled thrusting her breasts into Dave's hands. Dave responded by slowly caressing her extending nipples.

Dave let his hands drift down to her panty less crotch and squeezed her pussy through her dress. He was happy she came to play, but whatever her angle, Dave was going to make her his. Pam squirmed as she opened her thighs to the sensations of Dave's manipulations. Dave took his time rubbing her pussy till he could feel the wetness through her dress. All the while kissing in her ears and telling her how sexy she was. When Dave lifted her back onto the bed by her pussy, Pam's head fell back and Dave lowered his head to plant a slow succulent kiss on her lips.

Pam wasn't ready to be so turned on. Sex with Manuel had been so clinical but Dave was pushing all the right buttons. An arm around her back, a hand on her breast, a hand stroking her pussy underneath her dress, and an experienced kisser probing her mouth with his tongue. Pam paid no heed as her dress top came down. Dave lowered his mouth to her nipples as he began inserting his fingers into her damp pussy. Pam had no control of her breaths as she jerked from each new manipulation of his mouth or his fingers.

Dave took his time, lifting her one level after another in new sexual awareness. Each time his black lips covered her creamy breasts Pam gasped for air again. Dave pushed his finger into her pussy until he felt her hymen. He then proceeded to finger her pussy with vigor all the while sucking from one breast to another. Pamela shuddered in her first orgasm. She couldn't control herself as she reached for Dave's head and planted a deep tongue swirling kiss on his lips. Dave continued vigorously pumping his two fingers in and out her oozing pussy. Pam lay back on the bed reveling in the bliss of her first orgasm. Dave descended his tongue into her nether regions and slowly blew on her damp pussy lips. Jolting Pam was becoming his favorite treat as Dave applied kisses to Pam's pussy lips. Pam squeezed her breast in observance of Dave's absent lips when his tongue finally started to creep into her womb.

yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers
12